HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Centennial Plaza - I live in San Diego and need help

Old
11-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Mr San Diego Hab
Mosdell = Cup Champ

vCash: 500
Centennial Plaza - I live in San Diego and need help

I have a request that I am sure some will find ridiculous but what the heck, life is short.

I, like so many others, purchased a brink in the Centennial Plaza. I understand that that the plaza will be removed when construction starts on the condo project.

I will not have the opportunity to travel to Montreal before this project starts since the lockout has cancelled my plans to attend a couple of games this season. Therefore, I wonít be able to see my brick in its current location. Is there anyone that lives close to the Bell Centre that would be willing to take a couple of pictures for me? Not sure what I can do to repay this individual but this can be discussed. I also donít know the exact location of my brick so I would need to find out how one can find this information.

Thanks for any feedback you might have.

Curt

Mr San Diego Hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:47 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr San Diego Hab View Post
I have a request that I am sure some will find ridiculous but what the heck, life is short.

I, like so many others, purchased a brink in the Centennial Plaza. I understand that that the plaza will be removed when construction starts on the condo project.

I will not have the opportunity to travel to Montreal before this project starts since the lockout has cancelled my plans to attend a couple of games this season. Therefore, I wonít be able to see my brick in its current location. Is there anyone that lives close to the Bell Centre that would be willing to take a couple of pictures for me? Not sure what I can do to repay this individual but this can be discussed. I also donít know the exact location of my brick so I would need to find out how one can find this information.

Curt
I will do it for you under the condition you give me 1 Million dollars transferred to my paypal account.

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:15 PM
DJyellow

Send a message via ICQ to DJyellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr San Diego Hab View Post

Curt
here you go
http://bricks.bellcentre.ca/public/pdf/plan.pdf

I'm passing by there later on, if you get this message before 5pm EST send me PM with your brick number and what it says and I'll take a pic for you

DJyellow is offline   Reply With Quote