HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

The Bluth Company (360) GM League Discussion/Signup Thread PT 3: NEED RESERVES

Old
11-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Price 89

vCash: 500
alright guys since were doing this Mursak has 6 goals 1assist in 5 games so he's on pace for about 98 goals and 16 assists!

Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price 89 View Post
alright guys since were doing this Mursak has 6 goals 1assist in 5 games so he's on pace for about 98 goals and 16 assists!
Who is this Mursak guy? never heard of him before!

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
Giroux on pace for 0 goals, 21 assists, am i doing it right?!

You can blame me for Pietrangelo's inflated stats, absolute disaster of a game which I can only hope to blame on me playing too much EASHL and not enough versus!
dude drop-in games really destroy any structure of team play my mind once obtained.. no one plays their positions.. and all want to make that highlight reel goal.. annoys the **** out of me.

SUBdrewgANS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezz View Post
Who is this Mursak guy? never heard of him before!
The next Ovechkin

Old
11-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Gary83*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
dude drop-in games really destroy any structure of team play my mind once obtained.. no one plays their positions.. and all want to make that highlight reel goal.. annoys the **** out of me.
I don't do too many drop ins, I play on a top 200 elite club, well, probably more like top 100. Not to toot my own horn.

But yes, I totally get what you're saying, I'll usually get 1 decent game out of 10 when I make this mistake of trying drop-ins.

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
The next Ovechkin
Just wait until shinkaruk and barkov develop. . .

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 12:51 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
The next Ovechkin
So a fat professional hockey player who can't even light up the KHL?

Old
11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
I don't do too many drop ins, I play on a top 200 elite club, well, probably more like top 100. Not to toot my own horn.

But yes, I totally get what you're saying, I'll usually get 1 decent game out of 10 when I make this mistake of trying drop-ins.
Bluth Company Club team will beat your 200 Elite Club.

Right Boys!?!

Old
11-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Price 89

Quote:
So a fat professional hockey player who can't even light up the KHL?
Don't be jealous

are on a quest to win their 12th Stanley Cup!

Old
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Don't be jealous

are on a quest to win their 12th Stanley Cup!
jackets are on a quest to get their first playoff win

Old
11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
Bluth Company Club team will beat your 200 Elite Club.

Right Boys!?!

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
hey we got goalie on our side! No one can beat us with goalie in net.

Old
11-01-2012, 01:16 PM
xX Hot Fuss

"Should we play defense or roll 5 forwards?"

..."Nah, goalies got it"

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
slightlystewpid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx hot fuss View Post
"should we play defense or roll 5 forwards?"

..."nah, goalies got it"
qftw!

Old
11-01-2012, 02:00 PM
matt1396

Wow the NYRs GM says he is no longer interested in making the Nash trade two days after I post it, is that even allowed? Last time I checked when two GMs in real life agree to a trade and send it to the league one of the GMs can't change his mind and say no. Fuss what's your take on this? I've been screwed over once already and i really don't want to be again.

matt1396 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:07 PM
NYRMatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
Wow the NYRs GM says he is no longer interested in making the Nash trade two days after I post it, is that even allowed? Last time I checked when two GMs in real life agree to a trade and send it to the league one of the GMs can't change his mind and say no. Fuss what's your take on this? I've been screwed over once already and i really don't want to be again.
I'm not here to cause a scene. We were in a serious discussion regarding trading Nash. I've yet to confirm the trade in game or ANYWHERE on the boards. I've considered accepting the deal, but I can't afford to lose proably the 3rd/4th best player right now. Not in my teams current situation that I wish to continue to experiment with.

I have nothing against the value that was coming my way or you. In accordance to league rules, as seen below:

Quote:
Whenever a trade between two GM's is made, i'll need the confirmation from both GM's prior to approving it. When i see that both GM's have approved, i will then look at the trade, decide if it is Legal and Confirm it. In this thread your trade will appear in one of three ways...

APPROVED: "Approved Trades" are confirmed by all GM's involved in the trade and also are in accordance to my Trade Rules

PENDING: "Pending Trades" are not yet confirmed by all GM's involved in the trade, and/or also have not yet been approved by myself

DENIED: "Denied Trades" are confirmed by all GM's involved, but are not in accordance to my Trade Rules. When a trade is DENIED i will inform both GM's and let them know why. Again, NO trade will be approved that does not follow my Trade Rules. Even my own, if you guys see that a trade of mine is not Legal, or if i approve/deny i trade when i shouldn't have let me know and i will fix it.
I'd consider our deal as PENDING, wouldn't you?

NYRMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Price 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRMatt View Post
I'm not here to cause a scene. We were in a serious discussion regarding trading Nash. I've yet to confirm the trade in game or ANYWHERE on the boards. I've considered accepting the deal, but I can't afford to lose proably the 3rd/4th best player right now. Not in my teams current situation that I wish to continue to experiment with.

I have nothing against the value that was coming my way or you. In accordance to league rules, as seen below:

This should get interesting lol, according to the rules NYR is right..

Old
11-01-2012, 02:16 PM
stevezz

Quote:

I also agree with NYR, according to the rules Fuss posted the trade is confirmed once it is posted and both GM's agree to it

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:21 PM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

i can see the argument to both sides, we obviously cant see the discussions through PM and even if we could, the evidence there shouldn't be able to be used. Only when both GMs make it public should the trade pass.. a PM is not public.

If NYR agreed to the trade through PM but not confirmed it on boards then it is still pending according to the league rules. No commitment is made until it is announced publicly. BY BOTH TEAMS

And I understand why Pitt would be upset if it was agreed to through PM but not confirmed on the boards, if this is the case than it is very sketchy on NYR part to have done such a thing. But it could have also been pre-maturely posted.

I would make sure and recommend to any teams trading that you both have a 100% agreement to the deal before announcing the trade.

Like Price posted above.. this will be interesting..
Stirring of the pot.. Rivalries.. I love it..

P.S. There also maybe should be a rule about flipping players, maybe? I just sent Brown to Pittsburgh and he was already included in the deal with NYR.. I guess you do with your trades whatever you want.. but rarely do you see players flipped in real life.. and this is supposed to be a realistic league, right?

Old
11-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Swift Who
"We're all mad here"

Why is everybody so opinionated in this league?

Swift Who is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:24 PM
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafe View Post
Why is everybody so opinionated in this league?
Because we don't have real hockey to get opinionated about, so our intense fandom comes out in the form of a video game hockey league.

dbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:27 PM
NYRMatt

Quote:
i can see the argument to both sides, we obviously cant see the discussions through PM and even if we could, the evidence there shouldn't be able to be used. Only when both GMs make it public should the trade pass.. a PM is not public.

If NYR agreed to the trade through PM but not confirmed it on boards then it is still pending according to the league rules. No commitment is made until it is announced publicly. BY BOTH TEAMS

And I understand why Pitt would be upset if it was agreed to through PM but not confirmed on the boards, if this is the case than it is very sketchy on NYR part to have done such a thing. But it could have also been pre-maturely posted.

I would make sure and recommend to any teams trading that you both have a 100% agreement to the deal before announcing the trade.

It was announced publicly and confirmed by PIT GM. I'll be honest, I told him he could post it in the trade thread. But I've yet to confirm it in-game or in any threads relating to the Bluth Company.

From what I know, both GM's have to reply to the deal and confirm it on the boards, which hasn't gotten my official seal of confirmation.

My intent was not to stir the pot or cause drama, but to really think this trade through.

NYRMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:28 PM
matt1396

Quote:
It was announced publicly and confirmed by PIT GM. I'll be honest, I told him he could post it in the trade thread. But I've yet to confirm it in-game or in any threads relating to the Bluth Company.

From what I know, both GM's have to reply to the deal and confirm it on the boards, which hasn't gotten my official seal of confirmation.
Why would you tell me to post it if you weren't 100% set on the deal? If you had told me not to, then we wouldn't be having this mess right now.

matt1396 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

Nash stays in NY. NYR never confirmed, pretty simple.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Price 89

Quote:

P.S. There also maybe should be a rule about flipping players, maybe? I just sent Brown to Pittsburgh and he was already included in the deal with NYR.. I guess you do with your trades whatever you want.. but rarely do you see players flipped in real life.. and this is supposed to be a realistic league, right?
I AGREE 100%

I traded for Weber and I can promise you i wont be trading him ANY time soon (next two years)! If you trade a player you shouldn't flip them right away..its honestly nonsense from my point of view!

Anyways to each their own!