HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Biznasty Pranked at BioSteel camp (youtube)

Old
10-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Wile E Coyotes

vCash: 500
Biznasty Pranked at BioSteel camp (youtube)

LOL

Wile E Coyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

BizWussy 2.0 is making Eric Byrnes looking more like a very likable guy at this rate.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 09:22 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Haha. Kind of mean. They were just trying to make him feel bad about himself. Even when talking to complete strangers who don't know who he is he feels the need to introduce himself as "sort of" an NHL player? Jeeze. Guy hasn't played in the minors in years. He's officially an NHLer. The "soon to he Quebec" bit is pretty interesting. He sounds as burnt out and frustrated as all of us.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
doaner

Oh man! That was awesome!!

doaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2012, 04:52 PM
awfulwaffle

"I looked up the last game played and you weren't on the roster."

I like how he can play along too though, "No I'd prefer a guy for that" in response to the strip search.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 03:17 PM
TheKingSlayer
He was in the way!

Oh man, saw this on TSN, awesome stuff. Good job Cammy.

TheKingSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 06:02 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
He's not going to be seeing an NHL game ever again. I wish he'd stop riding the coattails of people that are better than him. He's not good enough for the NHL that's why he doesn't play.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-25-2012, 09:41 PM

It's a good example of someone trying to do something funny but really just ends up amusing themselves. I'm all for a good joke if it's a good joke, but that was just lame. There are more people that think they are funny than are actually funny. I guess Biz can probably count himself in that lot, but I'm not sure if he's trying to impose his humor on others more than some harmless Tweets.

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2012, 08:45 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's a good example of someone trying to do something funny but really just ends up amusing themselves. I'm all for a good joke if it's a good joke, but that was just lame. There are more people that think they are funny than are actually funny. I guess Biz can probably count himself in that lot, but I'm not sure if he's trying to impose his humor on others more than some harmless Tweets.
Meh. It was fairly humorous. This is a person with an incredible amount of bravado and public persona. It was interesting to see how he dealt with a strange and completely unreasonable situation. "You certainly don't LOOK like an NHL player..." "I know...". I can't even imagine how Pat Kane or Sean Avery would've reacted. At the very least it was nice to see Biz being good humored, humble, and patient in a difficult and nonsensical situation.

Old
10-29-2012, 09:30 AM
yotesreign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree it was lame. They didn't a funny reaction from him. More like he didn't give a damn - 'want me to turn around and go'?

Weak prank.

Too bad they couldn't have tried this with someone with a bigger ego who might have reacted arrogantly - but I like how they failed to provoke him. Shows how lame they were in picking a target.

Oh well... another few minutes wasted, but it was less annoying than work.

yotesreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 10:38 AM
AZCOYOT

God I hate this guy.. can't wait until we are rid of this bozo.

AZCOYOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2012, 11:55 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUCE BAUCE View Post
I really don't hate him and I actually think he could be a decent fourth line winger. That said, Dave Tippett obviously does not trust him, at all, so I really don't understand why Maloney keeps him around.

I just wish Kyle Chipchura was an inch or two taller and ten or fifteen pounds heavier.

Old
11-01-2012, 02:47 PM
RemoAZ
Stugots

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUCE BAUCE View Post
Ditto. Send him to Quebec. He'd be much happier there. Not sure how he continues to steal an NHL paycheck and piss on our city at the same time.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 06:37 PM
Jamieh

Just read on twitter that Biz is heading to play in a league in England. Not sure how true this is??

Jamieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Naurutger
#FreeMax

vCash: 1329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamieh View Post
Just read on twitter that Biz is heading to play in a league in England. Not sure how true this is??
Its true, threw a link to it in the player info thread

Naurutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoAZ View Post
Ditto. Send him to Quebec. He'd be much happier there. Not sure how he continues to steal an NHL paycheck and piss on our city at the same time.
He made a self effacing relocation just, just seconds after making a self effacing NHL ability joke. Clearly, he was just showing some humility in an awkward situation, which frankly, was the most surprising thing I've ever seen from him. I'm sure he'd rather be in Scottsdale that Quebec.

Old
11-02-2012, 12:17 AM
RemoAZ
Stugots

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
He made a self effacing relocation just, just seconds after making a self effacing NHL ability joke. Clearly, he was just showing some humility in an awkward situation, which frankly, was the most surprising thing I've ever seen from him. I'm sure he'd rather be in Scottsdale that Quebec.
My comments weren't just about this video. It's not the first time he's dissed our city. I have zero respect left for him. Either way, he's a waste of a roster spot. He'd probably be great working for a network. Let's ship him back to Canada so he can pursue that. Hopefully this is the last year of his deal so we can lose him with the season.

RemoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 12:36 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

He's criticized attendance but I think that was in a misguided meat head encouragement way. Like "come on you sissy, one more rep, one more, you sissy!" kind of way.

Also, the "dress like a seat night" line was actually kind of funny.

Having said that, I agree that he is a waste.

I honestly think he could potentially be a Shawn Thornton kind of player, but he's got no chance under Dave Tippett.

He'd be a great fit on an offensively stacked team that can afford to waste a roster spot on him. Like Philly, for example. I think he could be a valuaboe Flyer. Or on a team that isn't going to compete anyway, like Edmonton. I think he'd be a valuable Oiler. The problem is the Coyotes expect to compete and have no offensive depth to speak of. Wasting a roster spot on Paul Bissonnette is not an option, even if he is a half decent player for a goon.

Old
11-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Rabbit
Captain Cook

Biz loves it in Arizona. He's probably just as fed up as we are with this uncertainty. I can't tell you how many jokes I've thrown around about the "Quebec" Coyotes. In fact, i know I'm not the only one on this Coyotes forum that does. I've seen the main boards. We all do it. Don't get too hurt over a joke indused by frustration.

Another thing, i like Bissonette. May be the only one that does. Being an enforcer may be one of the most stressful and difficult jobs in sports. Imagine going to work thinking there is a good chance you're going to get your ass kicked legally. If he loses fights, so what. He tries at least. He sacrifices his body to try and light a fire under his teams ass. I'd like to see any of you that call him "Bizwussy" or whatever step out on the ice and drop the gloves. He doesn't ***** about not playing, and when he does play he TRIES to contribute as much as he can. He may not be the best hockey player, may not be the best fighter, and he may still be a kid at heart, but half of the people on this forum are more immature than he is. There always has to be hatred for someone here. Some of you don't even know the half of what really goes on. Let's just be thankful him being employed to only beat people up or get beaten up hasnt gotten to his head like it did Rick Rypien. It's a hard job to accept. He knows he's a pawn, yet still has a blast with it. Maloney isn't stupid, he's here for a reason.

Rabbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 07:17 AM
cardiffdevilsfan
Rookie User

Hi,

Cardiff devils fan in peace here. Paul has recently signed on with us here in Wales. Just out of curiosity, what is he like on the ice?

cardiffdevilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffdevilsfan View Post
Hi,

Cardiff devils fan in peace here. Paul has recently signed on with us here in Wales. Just out of curiosity, what is he like on the ice?
He's actually a very good hockey player. Not the best at the NHL level but at a lower tier of minor league hockey, he's probably a star player as a defenseman. Is he playing D over there? He should. He doesn't have what it takes to play D at the NHL level which is why he decided to goon it up and play 4th line LW, but he's really much better suited to shut-down D. He cuts off angles well, is a decent stick checker, and if quite adept at clearing the zone. Quick little chips off the boards and out are his specialty, I'd say. Not a puck mover by any means, but he can separate the puck from the man and get the puck quickly out of the zone.

Old
11-12-2012, 06:07 AM
cardiffdevilsfan
Rookie User

Thanks for that! He made his debut for us and is really good!

cardiffdevilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 08:41 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffdevilsfan View Post
Thanks for that! He made his debut for us and is really good!
Good to know! Please let us know if he gets any PK time as a forward. Thanks!

Old
11-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Iceraider

Bissonnette picked up 5 point (1+4) in tonights game and is currently a goal a game.

Iceraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceraider View Post
Bissonnette picked up 5 point (1+4) in tonights game and is currently a goal a game.
Having a goal a game would be really impressive if he was doing it in the NHL.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote