HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL13 - Xbox Live

Old
11-01-2012, 07:23 PM
doaner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
LOL

Here is the trailer I got in the Geek Board here.

The trailer is ****ing awesome and the most realistic looking of all of the GTA series IMO.
You can only kill and do missions so much until it becomes way too repetitive IMO. Graphics look good though.

doaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Quote:
Originally Posted by doaner View Post
You can only kill and do missions so much until it becomes way too repetitive IMO. Graphics look good though.
To be fair GTA is expanding more on other things to do besides the missions. More info is expected to comeout on Nov 8th.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Wile E Coyotes

Any BF3 PC players in here?

Wile E Coyotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
I've never understood the fascination with the GTA series, it seems kinda boring.

Sinurgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 05:39 PM
pacerhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyotes View Post
Any BF3 PC players in here?
I have BF3 but for Xbox 360 and on top of that, I haven't played all that much lately anyways.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
I've never understood the fascination with the GTA series, it seems kinda boring.
Different stokes for different folks.

My guess would be that over the years video games have been and still some today about the hero rather than the villain. The video games about the villain are IMO far more interesting than the hero and it is that mentality that lead to explosion of such games and series with Rockstar being the leader and the GTA series being a standout over the years.

GTA is fun to play not only for the missions but also the other things you can do in the game. In GTA 4 you can go bowling, play pool, play darts. Now I hear in GTA 5 you can play a round a golf.

Now to get more twisted here, what I love doing in GTA alot and still get a kick out of when not doing all the other stuff is randomly kill others to waste sometime. Running people over with your car, killing FBI agents with an AK-47. Of course I don't recommend to anyone in real life trying what I just mentioned here.

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 05:59 PM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
Desert Ranger

Quote:
I think kids like killing hookers But seriously GTAIII was revolutionary back in 2001. GTA series is an example of emergent gameplay. There are so many different things you can do, just trying to break the game is half the fun.

Course I spend most of my gaming time on this kinda stuff
Attached Images
File Type: png Desktop_2012_11_02_15_56_04_600.png‎ (1.03 MB, 10 views)

SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
Different stokes for different folks.

My guess would be that over the years video games have been and still some today about the hero rather than the villain. The video games about the villain are IMO far more interesting than the hero and it is that mentality that lead to explosion of such games and series with Rockstar being the leader and the GTA series being a standout over the years.

GTA is fun to play not only for the missions but also the other things you can do in the game. In GTA 4 you can go bowling, play pool, play darts. Now I hear in GTA 5 you can play a round a golf.

Now to get more twisted here, what I love doing in GTA alot and still get a kick out of when not doing all the other stuff is randomly kill others to waste sometime. Running people over with your car, killing FBI agents with an AK-47. Of course I don't recommend to anyone in real life trying what I just mentioned here.
Eh I suppose it's just me, I've never understood the fascination people (mostly dudes) have with organized crime. I think most mob movies are retarded which I've come to learn is basically blasphemy in guy world. I think it makes people feel by extension more powerful and I suppose I can understand that. That said putting up a poster of Scarface does not some how translate into you now being a bad ass. lol

It kinda reminds me of some of my fellow metal loving fans. Sorry but just because you listen to Amon Amarth and that guy listens to Justin Bieber, doesn't mean he couldn't kick your ass with ease.

Old
11-09-2012, 12:04 AM
moosemeister

Any of you guys on Halo 4? I just beat campaign. Time for big daddy to reign a fiery hellstorm on some grade schoolers. lol

moosemeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
Any of you guys on Halo 4? I just beat campaign. Time for big daddy to reign a fiery hellstorm on some grade schoolers. lol
It might not matter, I had 4 people friend me from this NHL 13 thread and since then have only seen one online (Doaner) and he ignored my request to play a game. lol

Old
11-09-2012, 07:41 AM
cardiffdevilsfan
Rookie User

My gamertag is NedtheXenon12. welcome all invites if possible

cardiffdevilsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
doaner

Quote:
It might not matter, I had 4 people friend me from this NHL 13 thread and since then have only seen one online (Doaner) and he ignored my request to play a game. lol
Lol. Don't get butt hurt. I work til 12 get up at 0630 with my kids. When r u on next? I promise to play and beat ur donkey!

doaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Lol. Don't get butt hurt. I work til 12 get up at 0630 with my kids. When r u on next? I promise to play and beat ur donkey!
Oh I'm not butt hurt, was merely letting the guy know that thus far this thread has produced zero games played. As for you beating me...yeah that part is probably true, I'm average at best!

Old
11-09-2012, 02:15 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Well, to be fair, I work from 5am-1pm, then I go to the gym, and in the afternoon/evening - I might watch Netflix connected to XBOX Live, but I tend to chill out watching sports on TV. I am getting Halo 4 today(If they have it in stock), so my habits might change a bit lol. If you see me online, just send me a message asking if I want to play, I haven't actually played NHL 13 in quite some time, but I'm usually on XBOX Live.

awfulwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 10:42 PM
BuddehJuS

Send a message via AIM to BuddehJuS
NSN Monkeh...xbox I'm pretty good.

BuddehJuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 11:19 PM
awfulwaffle

Just started playing online for halo 4, god i have missed this. Haven't played since regular Halo, but this game is in my blood.

Old
11-09-2012, 11:49 PM
moosemeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfulwaffle View Post
Just started playing online for halo 4, god i have missed this. Haven't played since regular Halo, but this game is in my blood.
It's awesome! My first game I went 20-4 lol

Old
11-10-2012, 08:39 PM
awfulwaffle

I'm loving the DMR gun or whatever it's called, I don't use the scope, and even though it only shoots 1 at a time, I tend to do pretty well getting head shots.

I just played in a game with some **** that kept hopping up and down like a frog, it was pretty annoying. He had one of the highest scores, but that **** is just annoying.

Moose, I tried to join up with you earlier, but I don't know what was going on. I did play in the same game as you but you were on the other team.

Old
11-10-2012, 10:17 PM
moosemeister

Quote:
I'm loving the DMR gun or whatever it's called, I don't use the scope, and even though it only shoots 1 at a time, I tend to do pretty well getting head shots.

I just played in a game with some **** that kept hopping up and down like a frog, it was pretty annoying. He had one of the highest scores, but that **** is just annoying.

Moose, I tried to join up with you earlier, but I don't know what was going on. I did play in the same game as you but you were on the other team.
Hmm. Strange. Next time go ahead and send me a message first, and we'll do a "party".

I didn't see your name all day. Then again I couldn't tell you what the weather looks like either. I have been in full blown hermit crab mode.

Old
11-26-2012, 10:52 AM
awfulwaffle

Sinurgy messaged me, but this is to everyone. I'm playing a crap ton of halo, if you want an NHL game against the awfulwaffle(You will probably lose, but that just goes with being awesome on my part), just message me to stop being awesome and be a little less awesome by playing NHL instead of halo.

Old
11-26-2012, 05:14 PM
pacerhimself

Hah, I was out of town for just over a week. I'll probably be doing some evenings this week around gym schedule.

pacerhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Sinurgy
Embrace Passion

Quote:
Sinurgy messaged me, but this is to everyone. I'm playing a crap ton of halo, if you want an NHL game against the awfulwaffle(You will probably lose, but that just goes with being awesome on my part), just message me to stop being awesome and be a little less awesome by playing NHL instead of halo.
Oh you must be DankHarbor...yeah I said something to the effect of "play some hockey damnit"...just trying to get this thread to produce at least ONE freaking game played!

Old
11-26-2012, 07:09 PM
awfulwaffle

Quote:
Oh you must be DankHarbor...yeah I said something to the effect of "play some hockey damnit"...just trying to get this thread to produce at least ONE freaking game played!
lol yeah I'm DankHarbor

Old
01-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Scottyb123

"Botts99" if anyone wants to challenge in nhl '13 (xbox). Shotgun Phx haha.

P.s. I don't have a mic right now..

Scottyb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2013, 12:45 PM
MP

Quote:
I can't wait for dancing with ponies to be honest with you.
Me either! And I'm super stoked because EA just confirmed their choice of cover horse for Dame Helena Snodgrass Collingforth's Dressage '13, the latest installment in a criminally under-appreciated series. I plan to buy the Wii U version, because you can use the remote to shoot your horse yourself if it sustains an injury.

MP is offline   Reply With Quote