HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

The Bluth Company (360) GM League Discussion/Signup Thread PT 3: NEED RESERVES

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
  #526
Couto10
Registered User
 
Couto10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Prince George, B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 151
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Finals 10 minutes would be sick, not like ill be seeing them anytime soon, but definitely a good idea.
It would add to something special, I like the idea, as far as the WHOLE playoffs, it's just a bit much. But I have a feeling fuss won't mind the idea of elongating the Final Series.

Couto10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:33 PM
  #527
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
LOL whats ovie laughing at? Its not like he has a cup to back it up....
Lol, he's come a hell of a lot closer than Columbus. You have to make the playoffs to even have a chance at winning

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:40 PM
  #528
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Lol, he's come a hell of a lot closer than Columbus. You have to make the playoffs to even have a chance at winning
Anndddd Washington has been in the league how many years? And how many years has ovie been in washington? And how many playoff appearances has he made? And how many cups has he won in that time period?

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:51 PM
  #529
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Anndddd Washington has been in the league how many years? And how many years has ovie been in washington? And how many playoff appearances has he made? And how many cups has he won in that time period?
Years in the league:
Ovechkin - 7
Columbus - 12

Playoff appearances:
Ovechkin - 5
Columbus - 0

Not saying Ovi's proven he's a winner, there's no way he has. But he's 100x closer than Columbus as a whole.

GP G A P +/-
51 30 29 59 11

1.18 PPG, 0.59 GPG

And please, if Ovechkin is such a loser, come up with a list of players with better playoff stats than he has over a decent number of games.

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:54 PM
  #530
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,634
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Years in the league:
Ovechkin - 7
Columbus - 12

Playoff appearances:
Ovechkin - 5
Columbus - 0

Not saying Ovi's proven he's a winner, there's no way he has. But he's 100x closer than Columbus as a whole.

GP G A P +/-
51 30 29 59 11

1.18 PPG, 0.59 GPG

And please, if Ovechkin is such a loser, come up with a list of players with better playoff stats than he has over a decent number of games.
Hey hey hey, let's give Columbus their due credit here, they do have one playoff appearance.

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 08:58 PM
  #531
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
Hey hey hey, let's give Columbus their due credit here, they do have one playoff appearance.
Yeah, if you call getting swept in 4 games an appearance.

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:00 PM
  #532
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Years in the league:
Ovechkin - 7
Columbus - 12

Playoff appearances:
Ovechkin - 5
Columbus - 0

Not saying Ovi's proven he's a winner, there's no way he has. But he's 100x closer than Columbus as a whole.

GP G A P +/-
51 30 29 59 11

1.18 PPG, 0.59 GPG

And please, if Ovechkin is such a loser, come up with a list of players with better playoff stats than he has over a decent number of games.
Your comparing a player to a franchise. The franchise has been in the league what 30 years compared to columbus' 12? And im not saying hes a terrible playoff performer, hes just kinda like the LBJ of the NHL, leagues best player hands down, but cant wing a ring. Columbus is building a team. Washington built a team around a once in a lifetime player.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:06 PM
  #533
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Your comparing a player to a franchise. The franchise has been in the league what 30 years compared to columbus' 12? And im not saying hes a terrible playoff performer, hes just kinda like the LBJ of the NHL, leagues best player hands down, but cant wing a ring. Columbus is building a team. Washington built a team around a once in a lifetime player.

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
  #534
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
Your comparing a player to a franchise. The franchise has been in the league what 30 years compared to columbus' 12? And im not saying hes a terrible playoff performer, hes just kinda like the LBJ of the NHL, leagues best player hands down, but cant wing a ring. Columbus is building a team. Washington built a team around a once in a lifetime player.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Leagues best player hands down? Malkin and Crosby say hello... And they actually have a cup to

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:10 PM
  #535
cbenini87
Registered User
 
cbenini87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Ovy best player in the league, hands down? Questionable. Lol.

cbenini87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:12 PM
  #536
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,168
vCash: 500
Where's Nashville at? He's been hard to get ahold of this round and I sent him a trade for his RFA player Blum back that he still needs to accept..

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
  #537
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Can you set it so that just the finals are 10 mins tho? If so, this could be a great idea!

Also... everyone in this league needs to experience Gm Connected playoff overtime. Man, best gaming experience ever. It's just a game, but man that **** feels real. So if you don't think you have a goalie that can get you there, it's shopping time boys and Neuvirth is available.
Stop using subtle chances to advertise Neuvirth. Its getting annoying. We have trade blocks and a trade thread for that.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:19 PM
  #538
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Where's Nashville at? He's been hard to get ahold of this round and I sent him a trade for his RFA player Blum back that he still needs to accept..
He has been hard to get a hold of and to make it worse he didn't even allow his teams to play other teams as the CPU.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:19 PM
  #539
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,869
vCash: 500
I'll leave up to the two teams in the Stanley Cup Finals to decide if they want 10 minute periods. The playoffs take long enough as is. 10 minute periods throughout the playoffs would be insanity.

Not to mention, 10 minute periods against Vancouver...no thank you. My heart cant take that.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:21 PM
  #540
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
I'll leave up to the two teams in the Stanley Cup Finals to decide if they want 10 minute periods. The playoffs take long enough as is. 10 minute periods throughout the playoffs would be insanity.

Not to mention, 10 minute periods against Vancouver...no thank you. My heart cant take that.
Is the advance coming now or sometime soon?

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:26 PM
  #541
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,869
vCash: 500
Advancing now. PMd Nashville GM about his CPU being enabled. If it happens again he's out of the league. No excuse for not having this enabled.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:40 PM
  #542
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,433
vCash: 500
Tough schedule ahead. 3 games out west against ANA, DAL, and PHX. Two more road games against TB and CAR and then one home game against PHI. get at me I'm on now.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:43 PM
  #543
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
hahaha yeah and it took an all star team for him to get his ring(and this is coming from a LBJ fan from ohio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Leagues best player hands down? Malkin and Crosby say hello... And they actually have a cup to
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenini87 View Post
Ovy best player in the league, hands down? Questionable. Lol.
Ok ill restate myself, leagues best scorer. He is up there though.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 09:45 PM
  #544
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!
 
Stockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,354
vCash: 500
Buffalo will be on tonight hang tight if you have me on your schedule.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:06 PM
  #545
matt1396
Registered User
 
matt1396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,433
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlystewpid420 View Post
hahaha yeah and it took an all star team for him to get his ring(and this is coming from a LBJ fan from ohio)





Ok ill restate myself, leagues best scorer. He is up there though.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Leagues best scorer? Crosby, Malkin, and Stamkos say hello. If I forgot anyone please add to the argument. And Ovi being the best at anything would have been relevant 3 years ago.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:30 PM
  #546
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,634
vCash: 500
I would like to officially start the Rene Bourque for MVP campaign. Through 9 games he has 7 goals and one injured Crosby.

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:36 PM
  #547
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Leagues best scorer? Crosby, Malkin, and Stamkos say hello. If I forgot anyone please add to the argument. And Ovi being the best at anything would have been relevant 3 years ago.
Malkin and Stamkos definitely without a doubt are at or surpasssing him, while Crosby is at the same level i think him staying healthy for the rest of his career is going to play a factor in that. Ovi has a different animal in him than the other 3 you mentioned.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:38 PM
  #548
slightlystewpid420
Registered User
 
slightlystewpid420's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbridge92 View Post
I would like to officially start the Rene Bourque for MVP campaign. Through 9 games he has 7 goals and one injured crosby.
Point proven.

slightlystewpid420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:43 PM
  #549
TheFadedLine
Registered User
 
TheFadedLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 323
vCash: 500
Sharks on now. Looking for some games. I got CGY, NJD, ANA, MIN, STL, TB

TheFadedLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2012, 10:44 PM
  #550
dbridge
Bluth Lockout 2015
 
dbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 1,634
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFadedLine View Post
Sharks on now. Looking for some games. I got CGY, NJD, ANA, MIN, STL, TB
I can go in like 10 minutes

dbridge is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.