HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part V: Locks, Cocks, Fox, and Box And Two Smoking Barrels Edition

Closed Thread

Old
11-02-2012, 06:02 PM
blue425

vCash: 500
http://www.newrock1019.com/

It is still up online

Old
11-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Ya bish.
If you did an "What do we know about the life and personality of PERSON'S NAME game" it would be fairly easy to do with most of us on the OT Thread but Bob? Aside from age, not getting job at liquor store and something about K-Mart (and Hayley), there's not much to go on

Old
11-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

So bored

Old
11-03-2012, 01:58 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
So bored
high school or uni btw?

Old
11-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
If you did an "What do we know about the life and personality of PERSON'S NAME game" it would be fairly easy to do with most of us on the OT Thread but Bob? Aside from age, not getting job at liquor store and something about K-Mart (and Hayley), there's not much to go on
If I was to truly open up about myself you'd probably think I was this guy.

11-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
If I was to truly open up about myself you'd probably think I was this guy.

Oh the things that are so evil and devious and dark about everyone. Every person has the same idea that the world is not an accepting place (and it's not) and they carry this sense of secrecy and idea that their past and story is one that is too dark to be told but everyone has their story and I learned this the long way. After years of digging myself a hole and creating a veil of darkness to hide behind and a cloud of the unknown and unfathomable to perceive life from, I learned that everyone has their darkness and a reluctance to see that while our individual darkness may be unique and uninterpreted by others, the bottled feeling and restrained sense of self that we carry is no different from the next person who also keep behind their veil of darkness. What matters is not your unchangeable story of the past but rather it's the reinterpretation of what it means and the freedom in thinking and personality that will help you transcend spiritually into a life of greater fluidity.

I went there.

We are the night owls it seems and I find you on here around 3AM on most days and I'm currently on a 7am to 7pm sleeping cycle and I started to realize the solace the night brings. The tranquility and the quietness of the world around me is soothing. Anyway, just a few things to think about

Old
11-03-2012, 02:44 AM
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

I'm the nightest-owlest of you all.

Old
11-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
I'm the nightest-owlest of you all.
Hoot Hoot MF

Old
11-03-2012, 03:37 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:
Oh the things that are so evil and devious and dark about everyone. Every person has the same idea that the world is not an accepting place (and it's not) and they carry this sense of secrecy and idea that their past and story is one that is too dark to be told but everyone has their story and I learned this the long way. After years of digging myself a hole and creating a veil of darkness to hide behind and a cloud of the unknown and unfathomable to perceive life from, I learned that everyone has their darkness and a reluctance to see that while our individual darkness may be unique and uninterpreted by others, the bottled feeling and restrained sense of self that we carry is no different from the next person who also keep behind their veil of darkness. What matters is not your unchangeable story of the past but rather it's the reinterpretation of what it means and the freedom in thinking and personality that will help you transcend spiritually into a life of greater fluidity.

I went there.

We are the night owls it seems and I find you on here around 3AM on most days and I'm currently on a 7am to 7pm sleeping cycle and I started to realize the solace the night brings. The tranquility and the quietness of the world around me is soothing. Anyway, just a few things to think about
Oh gosh. That's depressing

Old
11-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
Oh gosh. That's depressing
Heavy contrast is always needed in the important things in life. Food, SO and various facets of reality.

Old
11-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
high school or uni btw?
Univ

Old
11-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Bob, you may also be asking yourself why I'm so curious and have brought you up in this context multiple times. Well Bob, I'm equal part curious and and equal part familiar with the "unopenedness". I think if we actually had a conversation, although not on here probably, it would be a dandy one.

Old
11-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Watching all the epic rap battles of history. whats wrong with me.

Old
11-03-2012, 09:41 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Univ
You going to the game today? The team is such a joke this year. They need to utilize Neutz more on the offense, and stop letting Zordich run so much.

I've always had a thing against "run-first" QBs though. UB hasn't had a good traditional QB since Drew Willy. The team was so good in my freshman year, '08, with guys like Willy, Naaman Roosevelt, James Starks, and Davonte Shannon...

Terrible quality, but I'll never forget this game. Stormed the field, got to high-five Naaman and smack Willy on the shoulder pads

It's a shame guys like Naaman and Willy couldn't find a way to stick in the NFL. Starks was starting to carve himself out a decent career at GB but they stopped using him so much this season.

/endrant

Old
11-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
You going to the game today? The team is such a joke this year. They need to utilize Neutz more on the offense, and stop letting Zordich run so much.

I've always had a thing against "run-first" QBs though. UB hasn't had a good traditional QB since Drew Willy. The team was so good in my freshman year, '08, with guys like Willy, Naaman Roosevelt, James Starks, and Davonte Shannon...

Terrible quality, but I'll never forget this game. Stormed the field, got to high-five Naaman and smack Willy on the shoulder pads

It's a shame guys like Naaman and Willy couldn't find a way to stick in the NFL. Starks was starting to carve himself out a decent career at GB but they stopped using him so much this season.

/endrant
Nah, they suck so bad. every time I go they lose. I'll be playing some shinny today. They're terrible now.

Old
11-03-2012, 10:39 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Nah, they suck so bad. every time I go they lose. I'll be playing some shinny today. They're terrible now.
Haven't been good since Turner Gill defected to Kansas. A shame really, they were kind of up and coming, won the MAC championship in 08, had a bowl game. Then they kind of fell off the face of the earth, only have a handful of respectable players today.

Neutz, Winters, Oliver. That's it.

I am secretly hoping that the Giants find a way to draft Winters, I think he's going to be a very good NFL LBer

EDIT - No, not Winters... I'm stuck in the past. Khalil Mack is the beast LBer I'm thinking of these days.

Last edited by silverfish: 11-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old
11-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Haven't been good since Turner Gill defected to Kansas. A shame really, they were kind of up and coming, won the MAC championship in 08, had a bowl game. Then they kind of fell off the face of the earth, only have a handful of respectable players today.

Neutz, Winters, Oliver. That's it.

I am secretly hoping that the Giants find a way to draft Winters, I think he's going to be a very good NFL LBer

EDIT - No, not Winters... I'm stuck in the past. Khalil Mack is the beast LBer I'm thinking of these days.
I'm a Bills fan, so when Buffalo drafts someone out of UB i get excited, especially if they grew up around the GBA.

Old
11-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Bob, you may also be asking yourself why I'm so curious and have brought you up in this context multiple times. Well Bob, I'm equal part curious and and equal part familiar with the "unopenedness". I think if we actually had a conversation, although not on here probably, it would be a dandy one.
The only times I ask myself things is if I have a question that I need to answer.

Old
11-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Quote:
Here's the last played from 94.3

http://www.943theshark.com/last_songs_played.aspx
Dammit, that playlist is great and i would have loved to listen to that but that station barely comes in on my radio in lower westchester

Old
11-03-2012, 12:49 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canon1990 View Post
Dammit, that playlist is great and i would have loved to listen to that but that station barely comes in on my radio in lower westchester
Ah, wish I could help more but I'm only familiar with the Long Island area stations.

Good luck dude!

Old
11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Rust Heisenberg

Giving up on watching the BC Wake Forest football game.

Going to the BC ND hockey game Friday though, I believe we have a prospect who plays for ND so if any of you guys want updates let me know.

Extremely bored right now, which Tom Cruise movie should I watch before I go out? War of the Worlds or Top Gun? Been trying to watch Cocktail on Showtime but it's more than I bargained for.

Old
11-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
The only times I ask myself things is if I have a question that I need to answer.
Jason used future sight.

Bob Richards used protect.

Future Sight missed!

Bob Richards uses confusion

It was super effective!

Jason fainted.

Last edited by Cresto: 11-03-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old
11-03-2012, 07:50 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Jason used future sight.

Bob Richards used protect.

Future Sight missed!

Bob Richards uses confusion

It was super effective!

Jason fainted.
Good morning, JCresty

Old
11-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Cresto
Much Disappoint

Quote:
Good morning, JCresty
I don't have good mornings. My mornings are usually really bad and are usually 12am - 7 am and then I go to sleep and wake up in the afternoon.

Old
11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
I don't have good mornings. My mornings are usually really bad and are usually 12am - 7 am and then I go to sleep and wake up in the afternoon.
Yeah I know, I just figured from your post earlier where you said you've been sleeping 7am-7pm that it was basically "morning" for you.

I'm telling you man, sacrifice one day for the reset. It will be worth it.

Closed Thread