67s came by CHEO to cheer up kids on Halloween. A lot of them were just wearing their jerseys and funny hats/masks, but Ceci was dressed in a full pirate costume. Really impressed me the way he handled that type of situation: really at ease from what I saw. Lot of the younger 67s seemed nervous.
Only got a chance to talk to Graovac, Cajkovsky (I think). Very nice guys, but I got the impression that they're frustrated with the losses.
Does anyone know what's going on with Roger's 22 these days? They had a high school soccer game on last week instead of the 67s game and now they're doing the same thing with some U12ish football. The 67s game is the scheduled programming.
EDIT: looks like they're switching over now 15 minutes late with crazy feedback from the pressbox.
1. SSM M. Fuller, (2) (S. Tolchinsky), 4:47
1. OTT S. Janes, (4) (S. Monahan), 6:13
2. OTT J. Cardwell, (3) (D. Salituro, S. Janes), 5:21 (PP)
2. OTT R. Giftopoulos, (7) (S. Monahan, D. Salituro), 6:20 (PP)
2. OTT R. Van Stralen, (3) (S. Janes, M. Cajkovsky), 12:57
3. OTT T. Graovac, (15) (C. Ceci, T. Fielding), 5:18
3. OTT T. Graovac, (16) (J. Cardwell, M. Desautels), 16:14 (PP)