HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

NFL Thread VI: Andre Brown Edition

Closed Thread

Old
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

vCash: 500
Hosely, Herzlich

Pure garbage

Old
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

Yeah, that's pretty much game.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Happy Giants lose cause I won the pool.

Old
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Today our defense is the only reason we are in this game.
No, JPP and Rolle are the only reasons we are in this game. Offense has been awful and the defense besides those two and maybe Boley have been just as awful. Just giving away yards since the second quarter.

Old
LeetchisGod
HL30 + McD27 4 Life

The interior of the defense is pitiful. The steelers have been running up the gut all day. Putrid performance.

Old
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

What a meltdown by the defense, but to be fair the offense never had the ball because they sucked.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
What a ****ing joke.

Eli Manning can go **** himself. Over throw every receiver, poor turnovers, etc. You ****ing have sucked ass for over a month now. Fix whatever problem you obviously have.

Perry Fewell's soft coverage ******** defense can go **** itself. Nothing more than "soft coverage" even needs to be said.

Tom Coughlin. Here is the big one. Your old, useless ass can't manage a clock. Can't make good decisions when to kick with a weak legged kicker. Has no ****ing clue how to manage a game anymore. And your dumb ass continues to play David Diehl.

The single worst player in the NFL. The joke of the league. The only way you will take that horrible, no good, very bad player out is if he is deathly injured. Not only are you putting Eli at risk for injury, but you are doing your best to help lose games for the team.

----

The Giants need to fix this garbage and they need to fix it now. This is disgraceful.

"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw
Old
11-04-2012, 06:28 PM
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

Elis worst game since probably the pick-6 parade against Minny in 2007

Old
11-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

You know Eli is bad when he looks like Sanchez out there.

Old
LeetchisGod
HL30 + McD27 4 Life

Canty? Benard? Austin? Joseph? Buehler? Beuhler?

Old
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
What a meltdown by the defense, but to be fair the offense never had the ball because they sucked.
I knew something would happen when Pittsburgh scored that 51 touchdown easy breezy.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:31 PM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

Quote:
It's not like our ****ing receivers don't deserve any blame. Pittsburgh's receivers were finding ways to be wide open.

Us? It has to be a miracle throw and a miracle catch.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
30theking

didn't really deserve to win anyway. oh well as long as dallas and philadelphia lose we still have a good lead in the division. i think they'll do better next week at cincy and then they'll have a much needed bye.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

My god Eli was terrible. And get jayron hosely off this team he is ****ing awful

Old
11-04-2012, 06:34 PM
30theking

part of it was eli being bad. but the steeler defense just were all over the wide receivers. there really wasn't anybody open much plus he was getting pressured alot.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImIdaho View Post
It's not like our ****ing receivers don't deserve any blame. Pittsburgh's receivers were finding ways to be wide open.

Us? It has to be a miracle throw and a miracle catch.

It wouldn't matter if anyone was open, anyway. Eli would simply over throw them. He's been doing it for over a month now. He's been horrendous. Why the **** can't anyone mention how bad he's been without you injecting, "OH, BUT THE RECEIVERS!!!111" afterwards? Eli has been atrocious. You are ridiculous. You can't simply admit that Eli has been terrible. The dude has been garbage for over a month now.

There is something wrong with him. A nagging injury or something. There has to be.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 50
Cruz has been dropping balls left and right.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
BroadwayBlues
Angel Grove

Few things...

-The coaching staff needs to get ****ing clue. Why is Diehl, who is DONE, gets his job back??
He was responsible for two sacs and rushes/pressure.

-Stop with the freaking loyalty. Why Bradshaw who is hobbled, getting all these carries?
David Wilson hasn't put the ball on the ground since week 1. Yet he can't get any carries.

-Gilbride is one of the worst red zone play callers. No creativity what's so ever.
What he needed to do in this game, is spread the Steeler defense. Lots of short passes, screens, seam routes etc...
Instead he wants to go vertical with these complex routes. That's what the Steelers were looking for.

- The receivers need to get their heads (I'm looking at you Nicks) out of their *****.
Now, I do think teams are on to the Giants offense a bit. Nicks and Cruz are having trouble getting separation.
The Giants aren't getting consistent play from their 3rd receiver. That's a problem.

-Eli is in a terrible slump.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortorella View Post
Cruz has been dropping balls left and right.
Sure, and a ton of blame goes on him. No doubt. But he's not the one overthrowing receivers left and right.

Thank God for those two pass-interference penalties this game, or we may not have had over 100 yards offense. Those at least saved drives.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

God just look at Eli's statline. Oof. A 41% completion rate is just unacceptable.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

Quote:

It wouldn't matter if anyone was open, anyway. Eli would simply over throw them. He's been doing it for over a month now. He's been horrendous. Why the **** can't anyone mention how bad he's been without you injecting, "OH, BUT THE RECEIVERS!!!111" afterwards? Eli has been atrocious. You are ridiculous. You can't simply admit that Eli has been terrible. The dude has been garbage for over a month now.
Problem is, I have mentioned Eli has played like an idiot before. In this game, the only time a receiver was genuinely open was with Bennett close to the goal line. As a matter of fact, Eli could have ran it in for the TD himself. And he also threw a boneheaded pick.

Again, who kept getting carries? Did you like how our special teams played today? How'd do you like the inclusion of Diehl? 3rd and 9 and the D can get the ball back and what do they do? Leave a receiver wide open. Or how about that brainfart for 51 yard touchdown?

Old
11-04-2012, 06:45 PM
silverfish
Comfortably Numb

Just an awful game, all around really. Weatherford was good, no surprise there. Everyone else was pretty much garbage.

Agree on all the Diehl hate around here, he was terrible.

Andre Brown needs to start getting about half the carries until AB proves he can win the starting role back.

Herzlich looked like a lost puppy on D, but it's tough to single him out when they couldn't stop the run all game.

Not sure what is going on in Eli's head, but he needs to fix it.

Good timing with the Bengals and the bye week coming up before the Packers game. Need to take advantage, and go into the bye week 7-3. No excuses.

EDIT - Just want to give a special shoutout to Doug Martin, who single-handedly won me fantasy this week; as Eli and Cruz continue to **** the bed.

251 yards and 4 TDs on the ground? Thank you very much.

Old
11-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImIdaho View Post
Problem is, I have mentioned Eli has played like an idiot before. In this game, the only time a receiver was genuinely open was with Bennett close to the goal line. As a matter of fact, Eli could have ran it in for the TD himself. And he also threw a boneheaded pick.

Again, who kept getting carries? Did you like how our special teams played today? How'd do you like the inclusion of Diehl? 3rd and 9 and the D can get the ball back and what do they do? Leave a receiver wide open. Or how about that brainfart for 51 yard touchdown?
Did you miss the big long post where I ripped the team a bit ago? Or do you just have selective reading?

Old
11-04-2012, 06:55 PM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

Quote:
Did you miss the big long post where I ripped the team a bit ago? Or do you just have selective reading?
I did read it and I also read your other posts, pretty much similar like they've been for a while now:

Quote:
God just look at Eli's statline. Oof. A 41% completion rate is just unacceptable.

Sure, and a ton of blame goes on him. No doubt. But he's not the one overthrowing receivers left and right.

It's becoming jaded, and I'll ask you again, how many Giant receivers have you seen in this game be capable of breaking free?

Old
11-04-2012, 07:04 PM
SomebodySaveKreider

When the Giants can't run the football, they become very one dimensional and predictable. I like Bradshaw as a playmaker, but he's not an every down back. Wilson should really get a few carries.

I thought the offensive line was awful today too.

Closed Thread