HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Official Jaromir Jagr Discussion Thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-04-2012, 07:11 PM
  #351
livewell68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,044
vCash: 500
Anyone have any clips from today's game?

livewell68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2012, 07:31 PM
  #352
jagrgodr
Registered User
 
jagrgodr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
he had 3 assists, not 4, the rotoworld got it wrong unfortunately.

http://www.sport.cz/hokej/extraliga/...#section-artcl

He did destroy them though.

jagrgodr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2012, 08:06 PM
  #353
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor
 
shipwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 1,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
he had 3 assists, not 4, the rotoworld got it wrong unfortunately.

http://www.sport.cz/hokej/extraliga/...#section-artcl

He did destroy them though.
Thanks for the link!

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 06:08 AM
  #354
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by livewell68 View Post
I hope he can carry over some of this momentum into the NHL if there is a season this year. He looks lighter, stronger and faster this year.

Here's to hoping there is an NHL this year and Jagr is over a PPG player in the big leagues.

Edit, Jagr had 4 assists along with the goal apparently as perhttp://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=167914&spln=1

That gave him 5 Pts for the game and 27 Pts in 16 matches so far for Kladno which is a 1.6875 PPG overall.

Over an 82 game schedule that would have been 138 Pts. If one is to take the Czech Extraliga point total and translate it to the NHL (73 % is transfered) then that would still be a 101 Pts game season over 82 games in the NHL.

He's looking good!!! I heard that the Czech Extraliga trails only the KHL in Europe in terms of level of play. Does anyone have any input on this?

Could he challenge Malkin for the Art Ross if there is a shortened season? One's allowed to dream.
It's difficult to say who is next after the KHL in Europe. I would guess the SEL is next, but that perhaps the additional NHL players put the Czech league around that level?

Straka is having a nice year as well for Plzen, the current first place team. Here are some ex-NHLer stats:

GP-G-A-Pts-(+/-)
==============
Straka 17-10-14-24 +8
Plekanec 17-14-14-28 +15
Jagr 16-10-16-26 +18
Tlusty 17-10-9-19 +14
Zidlicky 17-1-14-15 +13
Cajanek 18-6-7-13 +2
Bonk 19-9-20-29 +1
Rucinsky 11-6-2-8 -2
Hemsky 16-11-10-21 0
Krejci 12-7-7-14 +2
Frolik 14-9-4-13 0
Kraft 18-4-8-12 0
Kotalik 18-6-7-13 -4
Malik 20-0-7-7 -3
Nedved 19-8-12-20 -8

Rask 1.85, .936
Pavelec 3.50, .896
Neuvirth 3.55, .905

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 08:33 AM
  #355
jagrgodr
Registered User
 
jagrgodr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Jagr does look really really good, very quick and strong on the puck. He looks very VERY confident and he is shooting, so that means he is happy and healthy.

I would say that there is a 50/50 chance he could produce at PPG or better for Dallas. I think his skill and fitness level are good enough for a PPG, but i think he will suffer a few injuries from the physical play of the NHL. I just don't see Jagr putting up a full season, i would guess he is good for 60 games in a full season. I just have a feeling that he will be getting hit a bunch more once he re-enters the NHL.

With that being said, him going to the West coast is a good strategy for him. When teams are familiar with Jagr they seem to shut him down with ease. So many east coast teams know how to prepare for Jagr, and with the Flyers it was just too easy since they used 4 full lines instead of sticking to a few good ones. When they rolled 4 lines, opposing teams best defense were always well rested when Jagr and Giroux's like came out. If Dallas tries to roll maybe 3 lines and use Jagr's line for most of the game, even at Jagr's age he can still produce. That is what Jagr is doing now on Kladno, he is carrying the team.

But like i said, if you give Jagr +22 minutes a game there is a higher chance of injury since the NHL is more physical.

Another thing to consider, i wonder if most of Jagr's current opponents in the Czech league must see him as a national icon and are probably not defending him or playing him as physical as most players. I mean could you imagine if Gretzky was from Czech republic and he was playing in his 40's in his last years, would defenders, probably growing up idolizing him, really give their all to defend against Jagr when he is possibly one of the most important sports player born recently in the country. I really wonder if that has a part in his current success.

edit: I just ordered the jersey from ebay, can't wait :-D

You can also get a helmet with a cross on it!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Helmet-RYTIR...item19d6736a72


Last edited by jagrgodr: 11-05-2012 at 08:54 AM.
jagrgodr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 09:36 AM
  #356
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor
 
shipwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 1,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
You can also get a helmet with a cross on it!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Helmet-RYTIR...item19d6736a72
Interesting - my son would love that hat - thanks - hahaha..

And, I agree with your assessment.

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 02:37 PM
  #357
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
Jagr does look really really good, very quick and strong on the puck. He looks very VERY confident and he is shooting, so that means he is happy and healthy.

I would say that there is a 50/50 chance he could produce at PPG or better for Dallas. I think his skill and fitness level are good enough for a PPG, but i think he will suffer a few injuries from the physical play of the NHL. I just don't see Jagr putting up a full season, i would guess he is good for 60 games in a full season. I just have a feeling that he will be getting hit a bunch more once he re-enters the NHL.
I think he's good for more than 60 games, but would rather a completely healthy Jagr for 60 games plus playoffs, than a Jagr playing through significant injury for over half the season (like last season).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
Another thing to consider, i wonder if most of Jagr's current opponents in the Czech league must see him as a national icon and are probably not defending him or playing him as physical as most players. I mean could you imagine if Gretzky was from Czech republic and he was playing in his 40's in his last years, would defenders, probably growing up idolizing him, really give their all to defend against Jagr when he is possibly one of the most important sports player born recently in the country. I really wonder if that has a part in his current success.
That's possible, but I think it's mainly that Czech league and others are much less physical in style than NHL. That's in part due to larger ice where players have more room to skate and avoid hits, and there is more ground to make up on missed hits. OTOH, I doubt anyone in Czech league wants to put an Ovechkin-like hit on Jagr and try to end his career, but then there aren't too many players with size of Jagr or Ovechkin either.

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 03:12 PM
  #358
MB94
@MBFarina94
 
MB94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,604
vCash: 500
Lets say we lose this season ... Who says Jagr would sign with us again? Other teams could be taking notice of his strong play in Europe and give him the money he wants

MB94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
  #359
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,972
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB Stars View Post
Lets say we lose this season ... Who says Jagr would sign with us again? Other teams could be taking notice of his strong play in Europe and give him the money he wants
Bigger issue is the development of prospects IMO rather than the ability to secure his services again.

Based on the first month of the AHL season, the line of R. Smith-Eakin-Vincour all look NHL ready. Eakin and Vincour were already widely considered locks for the NHL this season anyway. Even though Fraser is off to a slower start this year in the AHL, he's also a guy GMJN pegged as close to NHL ready.

It wouldn't be impossible, but I do believe it will be difficult to give Jagr a spot next season when several wing prospects are ready for an NHL role. I don't think it's a stretch to say that beyond Eakin and Vincour who already would likely be in the NHL this season, Fraser, R. Smith, and Sceviour would be realistic Top 12 forwards as well out of training camp next September.

From a numbers standpoint, I think Roy stays at least one more year and probably more, and for arguments sake let's say Jagr returns. That means you likely have Morrow, Ryder, and Nystrom leaving as UFAs. If only Fraser, R. Smith, and Sceviour were ready for the jump, it could work, but you've also got wildcards at this point in Glennie and Chiasson or juniors like Stransky or Ritchie who could definitely force themselves into the conversation.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 06:40 PM
  #360
Karitimes
JetsJetsJets
 
Karitimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Your Math View Post
It's difficult to say who is next after the KHL in Europe. I would guess the SEL is next, but that perhaps the additional NHL players put the Czech league around that level?

Straka is having a nice year as well for Plzen, the current first place team. Here are some ex-NHLer stats:

GP-G-A-Pts-(+/-)
==============
Straka 17-10-14-24 +8
Plekanec 17-14-14-28 +15
Jagr 16-10-16-26 +18
Tlusty 17-10-9-19 +14
Zidlicky 17-1-14-15 +13
Cajanek 18-6-7-13 +2
Bonk 19-9-20-29 +1
Rucinsky 11-6-2-8 -2
Hemsky 16-11-10-21 0
Krejci 12-7-7-14 +2
Frolik 14-9-4-13 0
Kraft 18-4-8-12 0
Kotalik 18-6-7-13 -4
Malik 20-0-7-7 -3
Nedved 19-8-12-20 -8

Rask 1.85, .936
Pavelec 3.50, .896
Neuvirth 3.55, .905
Purely priceless, ol' Radek Bonk leading the way!

Karitimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 06:43 PM
  #361
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 15,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigG44 View Post
Bigger issue is the development of prospects IMO rather than the ability to secure his services again.

Based on the first month of the AHL season, the line of R. Smith-Eakin-Vincour all look NHL ready. Eakin and Vincour were already widely considered locks for the NHL this season anyway. Even though Fraser is off to a slower start this year in the AHL, he's also a guy GMJN pegged as close to NHL ready.

It wouldn't be impossible, but I do believe it will be difficult to give Jagr a spot next season when several wing prospects are ready for an NHL role. I don't think it's a stretch to say that beyond Eakin and Vincour who already would likely be in the NHL this season, Fraser, R. Smith, and Sceviour would be realistic Top 12 forwards as well out of training camp next September.

From a numbers standpoint, I think Roy stays at least one more year and probably more, and for arguments sake let's say Jagr returns. That means you likely have Morrow, Ryder, and Nystrom leaving as UFAs. If only Fraser, R. Smith, and Sceviour were ready for the jump, it could work, but you've also got wildcards at this point in Glennie and Chiasson or juniors like Stransky or Ritchie who could definitely force themselves into the conversation.
For all intents and purposes Glennie has completely fallen off my prospect radar. That can change but right now it doesn't look good for him.

In your opinion, what has R. Smith done through 8 AHL games to suggest he's NHL ready?

I'm going to predict a Benn type jump for Ritchie from junior to NHL. By all accounts, last season he was a beast defensively and played a great checking line role. Now he's scoring a ton on top of that. I see him getting a good long look at camp next year.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 08:20 PM
  #362
livewell68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Your Math View Post
I think he's good for more than 60 games, but would rather a completely healthy Jagr for 60 games plus playoffs, than a Jagr playing through significant injury for over half the season (like last season).



That's possible, but I think it's mainly that Czech league and others are much less physical in style than NHL. That's in part due to larger ice where players have more room to skate and avoid hits, and there is more ground to make up on missed hits. OTOH, I doubt anyone in Czech league wants to put an Ovechkin-like hit on Jagr and try to end his career, but then there aren't too many players with size of Jagr or Ovechkin either.
Maybe it's just me but it seems the Czech Extraliga utilizes NHL size or similar size rinks. The rinks aren't nearly as big as the KHL rinks.

At least my eyes tell me so.

livewell68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 08:23 PM
  #363
livewell68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karitimes View Post
Purely priceless, ol' Radek Bonk leading the way!
Among former NHL'ers or current NHL'ers, only Plekanec is ahead of Jagr in PPG however.

It seems in one of the games they gave Plekanec an extra assist (the most recent hattrick game) while they have taken an assist away from Jagr's most recent game.

Originally it was posted that he had 1 goal and 4 assists and then they changed it to 1 goal and 3 assists.

livewell68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
  #364
FrailSwan
A-B-We Stole Your C
 
FrailSwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dallas
Country: United States
Posts: 3,224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
For all intents and purposes Glennie has completely fallen off my prospect radar. That can change but right now it doesn't look good for him.

In your opinion, what has R. Smith done through 8 AHL games to suggest he's NHL ready?

I'm going to predict a Benn type jump for Ritchie from junior to NHL. By all accounts, last season he was a beast defensively and played a great checking line role. Now he's scoring a ton on top of that. I see him getting a good long look at camp next year.
The reason that this is perfect is he proves that he can be a high scoring winger if he has a skilled center/line. Next year is the perfect time for the Benn-like jump because he has the frame and skill to be a good complement on the Benn line. He fits right in the spot that Jagr will leave behind. If he keeps up his production, I can see this happening as well. I don't see any reason why he can't be our next James Neal.


Last edited by FrailSwan: 11-06-2012 at 01:32 AM.
FrailSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM
  #365
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by livewell68 View Post
Maybe it's just me but it seems the Czech Extraliga utilizes NHL size or similar size rinks. The rinks aren't nearly as big as the KHL rinks.

At least my eyes tell me so.
You're probably right, now that I think about it, but either way one doesn't see a lot of bone-jarring hits in Czech league.

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 08:49 AM
  #366
lamini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by livewell68 View Post
Maybe it's just me but it seems the Czech Extraliga utilizes NHL size or similar size rinks. The rinks aren't nearly as big as the KHL rinks.

At least my eyes tell me so.
In Czech Extraliga home team choses ice size, so some rinks are closer to KHL, while others to NHL.

lamini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 11:34 AM
  #367
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,972
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesave_35 View Post
For all intents and purposes Glennie has completely fallen off my prospect radar. That can change but right now it doesn't look good for him.

In your opinion, what has R. Smith done through 8 AHL games to suggest he's NHL ready?

I'm going to predict a Benn type jump for Ritchie from junior to NHL. By all accounts, last season he was a beast defensively and played a great checking line role. Now he's scoring a ton on top of that. I see him getting a good long look at camp next year.
If it was just 8 AHL games, I'd say it probably was a bit too soon to say R. Smith is NHL ready. However, Dallas giving him a shot in the NHL already makes me think he's probably on the fast track. When I consider his transition to the AHL game along with the team already giving him a shot in the NHL, I came to the conclusion that IMO he belongs in the group of players likely to make the jump to the NHL next season.

I still think, even though the team to my knowledge hasn't admitted anything, that piqued could be right the only reason R. Smith played any NHL games last year was a demand from Smith and his representation in order to get him signed to a contract and skip his senior year. That's a plausible theory that I don't think you can just brush off. If it's accurate, that means the team probably didn't view him has NHL ready last year like they said.

Regarding Ritchie, he's a guy I want to see take major steps in development like we've seen from Alex Chiasson. Big-bodied, skilled forwards are obviously the preferred player in the NHL nowadays. Chiasson, IMO, took major strides since his draft year, and he became the go-to-guy for Boston University.

Despite a fantastic weekend, I still wonder if Ritchie has made that type of transition. With Chiasson, I was actually able to watch quite a few of his games over 3 years. I could see he was often the best player on the ice. I've only seen Ritchie a handful of times. The majority of my viewings have been highlights so it's not exactly a fair impression of the player. My hangup and the reason I'm a bit reserved still are his teammates. His linemate Strome has been a top prospect and dominate force in the OHL for several years. How much of Ritchie's offensive output is a result of him skating with an elite talent?

Hopefully, the NHL lockout will end soon, and Strome will be headed to the Island ... err Brooklyn ... wherever. Regardless, at the very least he is proving he can compliment an elite talent ... like say Benn and Eriksson. Hopefully though he'll get an opportunity to show what he can do as the top threat on a team.

Unless he can immediately make a Top 6 impact in the NHL next season, I'm OK with him starting in the AHL. I think you can look at Vincour and say that yeah he was ready to be a solid defensive forward in the NHL, but did that hold him back offensively making the jump so soon? This lockout could be the best thing for Vincour if he can gain some confidence in the offensive zone. A year in the AHL could do the same for Ritchie.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM
  #368
livewell68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamini View Post
In Czech Extraliga home team choses ice size, so some rinks are closer to KHL, while others to NHL.
I don't get it, does that mean they can change the actual size of each rink they play on?

livewell68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 08:24 PM
  #369
glovesave_35
Name
 
glovesave_35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Korea
Country: United States
Posts: 15,834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigG44 View Post
If it was just 8 AHL games, I'd say it probably was a bit too soon to say R. Smith is NHL ready. However, Dallas giving him a shot in the NHL already makes me think he's probably on the fast track. When I consider his transition to the AHL game along with the team already giving him a shot in the NHL, I came to the conclusion that IMO he belongs in the group of players likely to make the jump to the NHL next season.

I still think, even though the team to my knowledge hasn't admitted anything, that piqued could be right the only reason R. Smith played any NHL games last year was a demand from Smith and his representation in order to get him signed to a contract and skip his senior year. That's a plausible theory that I don't think you can just brush off. If it's accurate, that means the team probably didn't view him has NHL ready last year like they said.

Regarding Ritchie, he's a guy I want to see take major steps in development like we've seen from Alex Chiasson. Big-bodied, skilled forwards are obviously the preferred player in the NHL nowadays. Chiasson, IMO, took major strides since his draft year, and he became the go-to-guy for Boston University.

Despite a fantastic weekend, I still wonder if Ritchie has made that type of transition. With Chiasson, I was actually able to watch quite a few of his games over 3 years. I could see he was often the best player on the ice. I've only seen Ritchie a handful of times. The majority of my viewings have been highlights so it's not exactly a fair impression of the player. My hangup and the reason I'm a bit reserved still are his teammates. His linemate Strome has been a top prospect and dominate force in the OHL for several years. How much of Ritchie's offensive output is a result of him skating with an elite talent?

Hopefully, the NHL lockout will end soon, and Strome will be headed to the Island ... err Brooklyn ... wherever. Regardless, at the very least he is proving he can compliment an elite talent ... like say Benn and Eriksson. Hopefully though he'll get an opportunity to show what he can do as the top threat on a team.

Unless he can immediately make a Top 6 impact in the NHL next season, I'm OK with him starting in the AHL. I think you can look at Vincour and say that yeah he was ready to be a solid defensive forward in the NHL, but did that hold him back offensively making the jump so soon? This lockout could be the best thing for Vincour if he can gain some confidence in the offensive zone. A year in the AHL could do the same for Ritchie.
I'm convinced the only reason R. Smith saw NHL action last season was because he would only sign if it meant starting the clock on his NHL contract. I really like the player but I put zero thought into the fact that he suited up for NHL games last year. In any case, I actually agree that he will probably be in the NHL next season. I just thought your reasoning seemed a little odd because it's not like he's had a revved up start to the AHL season.

I'm wary of Ritchie's uptick in scoring as well and I'm not advocating him skipping a necessary step. This is where scouts make their money. Looking at scores and stat sheets will tell you little about whether a player is sponging off another or whether they have developed chemistry with another good player. Dallas scouts should be able to get a good read on that even if he plays all season with Strome. i predict he'll get a long look and be one of the last cuts at training camp next year no matter what happens this season. He brings too many complimentary things to the table to not give him a look. He could do worse apprenticing in the NHL alongside Benn and Eriksson.

*Edit: Mods feel free to move these posts to a more relevant thread. Apologies.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 09:34 PM
  #370
piqued
Global Moderator
 
piqued's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Dallas
Country: United States
Posts: 31,760
vCash: 50
It's fine here.

The team isn't going to dump a huge amount of prospects all into the NHL at once, even if they may be ready. Some combination of Morrow/Ryder/Jagr will likely be brought back. They may opt for Jagr because they think he has more to teach the young players. But it will probably require a similar contract.

piqued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 01:09 AM
  #371
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,972
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued View Post
It's fine here.

The team isn't going to dump a huge amount of prospects all into the NHL at once, even if they may be ready. Some combination of Morrow/Ryder/Jagr will likely be brought back. They may opt for Jagr because they think he has more to teach the young players. But it will probably require a similar contract.
I don't want to get too optimistic or anything, but let's say Eakin and Vincour get 60 NHL games this year. I think Sceviour probably would play a big chunk of games as well.

Based on the way we started this conversation, it's not a stretch IMO that Dallas goes with two true rookies whether it's Fraser and R. Smith or Chiasson and Glennie can get in the mix or Ritchie and Stransky forcing their way into the conversation.

On defense, you're probably only taking about one green rookie .... either Nemeth or Oleksiak. Like Vincour and Eakin, I think you'd see Dillon play the rest of the year in the NHL if the season starts.

Should this season truly be lost, I could see Dallas being apprehensive about going with a very young roster, but I think there's reason to be slightly optimistic about potentially playing some games this year. I don't think inexperience would stop them from moving ahead with prospects rather than re-signing older vets should they play some hockey this year.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 03:50 AM
  #372
lamini
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 170
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by livewell68 View Post
I don't get it, does that mean they can change the actual size of each rink they play on?
Each team can change the size of rink before the season. So rinks in Czech Extraliga are different depending where you play.

lamini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 04:26 PM
  #373
Czech Your Math
Registered User
 
Czech Your Math's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: bohemia
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
yahoo: owner-player-jaromir-jagr-sees-both-sides-of-nhl-lockout

Says Plekanec is playing for free (pays his insurance) and Jagr renamed the team Knights and redesigned their logo (which makes that jersey all the cooler).

Czech Your Math is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM
  #374
shipwreck
HFBoards Sponsor
 
shipwreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 1,614
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czech Your Math View Post
yahoo: owner-player-jaromir-jagr-sees-both-sides-of-nhl-lockout

Says Plekanec is playing for free (pays his insurance) and Jagr renamed the team Knights and redesigned their logo (which makes that jersey all the cooler).
Hey, thanks for posting that article. It was interesting to read!

shipwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2012, 08:07 AM
  #375
Coudyno1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Country: Czech_ Republic
Posts: 76
vCash: 500
if anyone is interested - on official JJ facebook profile he shows video about his practice

http://www.facebook.com/68Jagr

Coudyno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.