HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part V: Locks, *****, Fox, and Box And Two Smoking Barrels Edition

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Problematique

vCash: 500
Can anybody hook up an Aussie brah with a free HQ stream for Knicks games? Seems like the Live 24/7 tip won't work anymore.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Cresto
In the pantry

How much do you weigh now right now silver? Sorry, I forgot your name.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Kershaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problematique View Post
Can anybody hook up an Aussie brah with a free HQ stream for Knicks games? Seems like the Live 24/7 tip won't work anymore.
http://www.vipboxsports.eu/basketbal...am-online.html

Warning: May contain inappropriate advertisements.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Cresto
In the pantry

I lost 3 KG from eating tofu funny little thing. I'm at Around 168 ATM. Trying to get down to 145. Bought two more boxes of tofu, eggs and bread. My diet is exciting

Old
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Kershaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
I think we're a couple of the few lucky ones who have the privilege of needing to gain weight, not lose weight

Might as well take advantage?
I didn't gain any weight, but my body fat % fell 3% in two months of working out.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
The Perfect Paradox

Anybody else excited for Halo 4 tomorrow? I was considering going to a midnight release as Halo is one of the few video game series I follow religiously. I think I'm just going to swing by Best Buy or Gamestop after work tomorrow and pick up a copy.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
How much do you weigh now right now silver? Sorry, I forgot your name.
All good! I don't know if I've ever even posted my name (but believe me, it's easy enough to find if you're that curious )

Weighed in at 144 lbs today after dinner. Before I started working out I was fluctuating anywhere from 135-137.5. So progress, but not as much as I'd like. But to get to where I'd like to be I really need to up both my workouts and my protein intake. I know that, I just haven't done it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
Anybody else excited for Halo 4 tomorrow? I was considering going to a midnight release as Halo is one of the few video game series I follow religiously. I think I'm just going to swing by Best Buy or Gamestop after work tomorrow and pick up a copy.
I used to be a Halo guy, but I've moved on to Call of Duty.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:30 PM
The Perfect Paradox

Quote:
I used to be a Halo guy, but I've moved on to Call of Duty.
If you stopped playing the series after Reach, I don't blame you. That game was definitely a disappointment compared to the rest of the series. Hopefully 343 Industries will revive the series with this game.

I play COD as well, but have never enjoyed the series as much as Halo 1-3. Do you plan on buying the new Black Ops? I'm hesitant about buying Black Ops II as I was pretty disappointed with the first version's game play; besides, there's so much to do on MW3 that I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. First world problems

Old
11-05-2012, 07:39 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Henrik 30 View Post
If you stopped playing the series after Reach, I don't blame you. That game was definitely a disappointment compared to the rest of the series. Hopefully 343 Industries will revive the series with this game.

I play COD as well, but have never enjoyed the series as much as Halo 1-3. Do you plan on buying the new Black Ops? I'm hesitant about buying Black Ops II as I was pretty disappointed with the first version's game play; besides, there's so much to do on MW3 that I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer. First world problems
I did stop playing after Reach! I had Reach, and then CoD Black Ops came out so I gave that a go and couldn't stop playing.

I already have BO2 pre-ordered, but I'm not super-excited for it. The whole "futuristic" setting, even if it is only 13 years in the future, turns me off a bit. A lot of people I know hated MW3, which I always felt was unwarranted, I actually liked it better than Black Ops.

Old
11-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod

vCash: 476
I don't really like CoD or Halo. I like BF/MoH. It gives me more realism i guess? Those ones make me feel right in the warzone.

Old
11-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain

new skyrim dlc looks sweet. i may get it and start playing again

Old
11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
blue425

Dear N train,

You are missed. Please get better soon so I can resume taking you to work.

Sincerely,
Someone who is lucky post storm that N train service is his only problem.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
I envy your size, sir.

What gets rid of those? Cardio?
Cardio supposedly gets rid of them as it just burns more fat. But you can't spot reduce and my stomach/abs are the most stubborn part of my body. I've lost just under 100 pounds in the last three years, yet I still have slight, yet very noticeable love handles.

Old
11-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Went to the midnight release of Halo 4. Was up till 3 in the morning playing. It feels so good to have Halo back!

Old
11-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

I'm so pissed that I turn 18 in two months. Two months too late. Now I must wait another four god damn years...

Old
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
blue425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
I'm so pissed that I turn 18 in two months. Two months too late. Now I must wait another four god damn years...
It is around election I actually wish I lived in a state where my vote counted for something. Whether I vote or not NY is going to be a blue state.

Old
11-06-2012, 09:18 AM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 910
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue425 View Post
It is around election I actually wish I lived in a state where my vote counted for something. Whether I vote or not NY is going to be a blue state.
There are always down ballot races and ballot initiatives to vote on. Even if you don't impact the presidential race, your vote still matters.

It's just pain.
Old
11-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
I think I'm gonna go vote.

11-06-2012, 09:29 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Cardio supposedly gets rid of them as it just burns more fat. But you can't spot reduce and my stomach/abs are the most stubborn part of my body. I've lost just under 100 pounds in the last three years, yet I still have slight, yet very noticeable love handles.
That's true, well keep working at it! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is though.

The other day my friends and I had to actually convince another one of our friends not to vote. Dude told us he walked in the room while his parents were watching the VP debate and had no idea who Biden was

I understand that everyone has the right to vote when they're 18, but you should at least have SOME education on the matters before you can vote. It's a flawed system all around IMHO.

My prediction: Obama takes it down, pretty easily for that matter regardless of what the polling says. 2016 I think we'll be seeing a Christie/Rubio ticket from the Republicans and they'll win it that year. Unless Hill-dog decides to run, she could probably manhandle the election that year.

Old
11-06-2012, 09:31 AM
NYR Viper

Quote:
All good! I don't know if I've ever even posted my name (but believe me, it's easy enough to find if you're that curious )

Weighed in at 144 lbs today after dinner. Before I started working out I was fluctuating anywhere from 135-137.5. So progress, but not as much as I'd like. But to get to where I'd like to be I really need to up both my workouts and my protein intake. I know that, I just haven't done it yet
How often do you work out your legs? Also, see the below as full-body exercises are a great way to stay proportional.

Quote:

Have you tried doing more leg and full body exercises? Deadlifts, squats, clean and jerks, clusters, thrusters, etc. Kettle bell swings will help as well. Anything where you have to get your hips involved will do wonders for you.

Old
11-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
That's not what I mean though. Just the idea of voting is something to cherish and to be able to vote in this election would be awesome. Guess I'll just have to wait until 2016.

Old
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
That's true, well keep working at it! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is though.

The other day my friends and I had to actually convince another one of our friends not to vote. Dude told us he walked in the room while his parents were watching the VP debate and had no idea who Biden was

I understand that everyone has the right to vote when they're 18, but you should at least have SOME education on the matters before you can vote. It's a flawed system all around IMHO.

My prediction: Obama takes it down, pretty easily for that matter regardless of what the polling says. 2016 I think we'll be seeing a Christie/Rubio ticket from the Republicans and they'll win it that year. Unless Hill-dog decides to run, she could probably manhandle the election that year.
Never heard her referred to as that

Old
11-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
Have you tried doing more leg and full body exercises? Deadlifts, squats, clean and jerks, clusters, thrusters, etc. Kettle bell swings will help as well. Anything where you have to get your hips involved will do wonders for you.
No, I haven't. All I've done is crunches, supermans, alternating planks, and Russian Twists. I'm one of those people who thinks they're getting a valuable workout when they really aren't. I am in dire need of a personal trainer

Old
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
How often do you work out your legs? Also, see the below as full-body exercises are a great way to stay proportional.

I should really be putting "work-out" in quotation marks when I type it. I only use the dumbbells I have at home which is a set of 15lbs and a set of 25lbs. I do calf raises M/W/F and dumbbell squats T/Th. I have crazy chicken leg syndrome.

Quote:
Never heard her referred to as that
South Park is an amazing thing...

Old
11-06-2012, 09:47 AM
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
It's why we need to go to the popular vote.

Closed Thread