HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

2012-2013 Blues Prospects

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Blues0307

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22prelude93 View Post
Prospects Current Stats/Weekly Progress Report

QMJHL

D. Jaškin - 19GP 14+11 25PT +1 28PIM (3gp 1+5 6PT +5)
R. Tesink - 16GP 8+10 18PT +4 38PIM (3gp 3+2 5PT +2)
Y. Veilleux - 18GP 7+10 17PT +6 25PIM (3gp 3+2 5PT +3)
F. Tremblay - 13GP 5-6-0-2 .892 sv% 3.15GAA (3gp .893%/2.66GA)

WHL
T. Rattie - 15GP 11+11 22PT +17 13PIM (3gp 3+1 4PT +8)
T. Seaman - 18GP 2+4 6PT +4 12PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT EV)
J. Edmundson - 17GP 1+5 6PT -3 34PIM (3gp 0+0 0PT EV)
N. Walters - 16GP 0+3 3PT -10 35PIM (2gp 0+0 0pt -2)

OHL
J. Binnington - 14GP 10-1-1-2 .935 sv% 2.09GAA (2gp .892%/3GA)

NCAA
M. Gardiner - 7GP 2+3 5PT +3 2PIM (1gp 0+1 1PT EV)
C. Parayko - 8GP 2+1 3PT -6 4PIM (2gp 1+0 1PT EV)
J. Schmaltz - 6GP 1+1 2PT +3 0PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT -1)
S. Kurker - 4GP 0+0 0PT -1 2PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT EV)
M. Tardy - 2GP 0+0 0PT 0 4PIM (0GP-None Scheduled)

USHL
M. MacEachern - 9GP 3+6 9PT +3 6PIM (0GP-Injured?)

Last Weeks 3 Stars - Tesink, Jaskin, Rattie HM: Veilleux, Parayko

Euro Prospect Stats

KHL
V. Tarasenko - 13GP 10+9 19PT +8 4PIM (2gp 2+2 4PT)
J. Lehterä - 24GP 6+17 23PT +10 23PIM (2gp 0+1 1PT)

FEL
T. Eronen - 19GP 3+5 8PT +8 10PIM
J. Hakanpää - 21GP 2+2 4PT -1 26PIM
P. Lindbohm - 16GP 0+2 2PT 0 24PIM

SEL
N. Lundström - 7GP 3.44GAA .892sv%(SEL) - 1GP 2GAA .944sv%(SuperElit)
h22, appreciate all the effort you've put into this thread. I love checking out your updates. I'm keeping my eye on Lundstrom, I'm really hoping the Blues have found a gem in either him or Binnington.

Old
11-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Prussian_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
My original post was kind of mean, so I'll just summarize the points:
  • Trying to force Tarasenko to play in Peoria would endanger his relationship with the Blues, for only the *possible* benefit of a few wins for our farm team. I don't think it's worth it, do you?
  • You are correct that Tarasenko is not waiver eligible
  • D'Agostini, Sobotka, Pietrangelo, and Shattenkirk are all waiver eligible due to their ages and the number of NHL games they've played.
  • You can't "withdraw" a player from waivers after he's been claimed. He's gone.
  • Other teams are able to assign players to their AHL affiliates because those players haven't played enough NHL games to be rendered waiver eligible. Examples: RNH, Taylor Hall, Nick Leddy
No, I don't think "forcing" Tarasenko to play in Peoria would have endangered his relationship with the Blues at all.

In the first place, he had originally indicated that he was willing to go there if the Blues were to send him there.

In the second place, there were reports that (one of) the hangup(s) with his contract in Russia was that he wanted the option to come back to the AHL if he got "punishment" ice time from SKA's coach again this season.

In the third place, he's a professional under contract to an NHL club, so he should play where the NHL club tells him to play, don't you think?

I stand by my argument that if first-overall picks like Hall and RNH can put the needs of the organization first and accept assignment to OKC, then Tarasenko should have done the same thing and reported to Peoria. Doing so would have made him a bigger hero in St. Louis than Batman, Superman and Wolverine put together.

Tarasenko's presence in Peoria would have meant a hell of a lot more than "a *possible* few wins for our farm team," as I pointed out. It would have been a marketing bonanza for a team that could really use one; it would have brought a big international spotlight to Peoria and the Blues' organization; and it would have undoubtedly been a huge attendance boost, as well as a concessions and merchandising boost... all of which would be very good for the organization's bottom line, don't you think? Especially considering that the new Stillman ownership group is currently not making a friggin' dime off of Tarasenko, or the rest of the NHL players?

Show of hands... how many of you out there would have ponied up a hundred bucks -- or more -- for an authentic "Tarasenko 91" Peoria Rivermen jersey?

Yeah, that's what I thought. And there's lots more merchandising potential where that came from...

That's all considerably more than just "a *possible* few wins for our farm team"... and the extra wins for our farm team that would undoubtedly result from Tarasenko's presence there, would not have hurt the organization at all. Establishing Peoria as a winning franchise, and as a place where winners go to win, would be nothing but beneficial to the organization.

Players from literally around the world would have gotten the message that, if Vladimir Tarasenko was willing to play in Peoria, then Peoria and the Blues' organization must not be so bad. As it stands now, Peoria's reputation as a nothing-happening Podunk town has been reinforced by what appears, at least on the surface, to be a power play by Tarasenko to avoid having to play there.

Big picture. Look at it.

As for the rest, I believe I mentioned that I wasn't entirely certain of the rules regarding waivers, so you can take your condescension and your passive-aggressive "I was going to say something mean, but decided not to" attitude, and you know what you can do with it.

Last edited by Prussian_Blue: 11-05-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old
11-05-2012, 09:45 PM
letmesleep

Quote:

QMJHL

D. Jaškin - 19GP 14+11 25PT +1 28PIM (3gp 1+5 6PT +5)
R. Tesink - 16GP 8+10 18PT +4 38PIM (3gp 3+2 5PT +2)
Y. Veilleux - 18GP 7+10 17PT +6 25PIM (3gp 3+2 5PT +3)
F. Tremblay - 13GP 5-6-0-2 .892 sv% 3.15GAA (3gp .893%/2.66GA)

WHL
T. Rattie - 15GP 11+11 22PT +17 13PIM (3gp 3+1 4PT +8)
T. Seaman - 18GP 2+4 6PT +4 12PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT EV)
J. Edmundson - 17GP 1+5 6PT -3 34PIM (3gp 0+0 0PT EV)
N. Walters - 16GP 0+3 3PT -10 35PIM (2gp 0+0 0pt -2)

OHL
J. Binnington - 14GP 10-1-1-2 .935 sv% 2.09GAA (2gp .892%/3GA)

NCAA
M. Gardiner - 7GP 2+3 5PT +3 2PIM (1gp 0+1 1PT EV)
C. Parayko - 8GP 2+1 3PT -6 4PIM (2gp 1+0 1PT EV)
J. Schmaltz - 6GP 1+1 2PT +3 0PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT -1)
S. Kurker - 4GP 0+0 0PT -1 2PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT EV)
M. Tardy - 2GP 0+0 0PT 0 4PIM (0GP-None Scheduled)

USHL
M. MacEachern - 9GP 3+6 9PT +3 6PIM (0GP-Injured?)

Last Weeks 3 Stars - Tesink, Jaskin, Rattie HM: Veilleux, Parayko

Euro Prospect Stats

KHL
V. Tarasenko - 13GP 10+9 19PT +8 4PIM (2gp 2+2 4PT)
J. Lehterä - 24GP 6+17 23PT +10 23PIM (2gp 0+1 1PT)

FEL
T. Eronen - 19GP 3+5 8PT +8 10PIM
J. Hakanpää - 21GP 2+2 4PT -1 26PIM
P. Lindbohm - 16GP 0+2 2PT 0 24PIM

SEL
N. Lundström - 7GP 3.44GAA .892sv%(SEL) - 1GP 2GAA .944sv%(SuperElit)
You're a hero, h22.

Judging by stats alone, it would appear that we've had some pleasant surprises: Jaskin, Tesink, Veilleux, Binnington, Gardiner, and MacEachern are all performing better than I would have expected. Furthermore, guys I've been expect to succeed (Rattie, Tarasenko, and Lehtera) all seem to be doing quite well.

It's nice to have something to be excited about. If the lockout goes all season (I hope not but it seems like a very real possibility), could you imagine how awesome it would be to be the first ball picked? Could you believe what it'd do for a team, adding a guy like MacKinnon to play center between Tarasenko and Schwartz?

Old
11-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Alklha

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post
No, I don't think "forcing" Tarasenko to play in Peoria would have endangered his relationship with the Blues at all.

In the first place, he had originally indicated that he was willing to go there if the Blues were to send him there.

In the second place, there were reports that (one of) the hangup(s) with his contract in Russia was that he wanted the option to come back to the AHL if he got "punishment" ice time from SKA's coach again this season.

In the third place, he's a professional under contract to an NHL club, so he should play where the NHL club tells him to play, don't you think?

I stand by my argument that if first-overall picks like Hall and RNH can put the needs of the organization first and accept assignment to OKC, then Tarasenko should have done the same thing and reported to Peoria. Doing so would have made him a bigger hero in St. Louis than Batman, Superman and Wolverine put together.

Tarasenko's presence in Peoria would have meant a hell of a lot more than "a *possible* few wins for our farm team," as I pointed out. It would have been a marketing bonanza for a team that could really use one; it would have brought a big international spotlight to Peoria and the Blues' organization; and it would have undoubtedly been a huge attendance boost, as well as a concessions and merchandising boost... all of which would be very good for the organization's bottom line, don't you think? Especially considering that the new Stillman ownership group is currently not making a friggin' dime off of Tarasenko, or the rest of the NHL players?

Show of hands... how many of you out there would have ponied up a hundred bucks -- or more -- for an authentic "Tarasenko 91" Peoria Rivermen jersey?

Yeah, that's what I thought. And there's lots more merchandising potential where that came from...

That's all considerably more than just "a *possible* few wins for our farm team"... and the extra wins for our farm team that would undoubtedly result from Tarasenko's presence there, would not have hurt the organization at all. Establishing Peoria as a winning franchise, and as a place where winners go to win, would be nothing but beneficial to the organization.

Players from literally around the world would have gotten the message that, if Vladimir Tarasenko was willing to play in Peoria, then Peoria and the Blues' organization must not be so bad. As it stands now, Peoria's reputation as a nothing-happening Podunk town has been reinforced by what appears, at least on the surface, to be a power play by Tarasenko to avoid having to play there.

Big picture. Look at it.

As for the rest, I believe I mentioned that I wasn't entirely certain of the rules regarding waivers, so you can take your condescension and your passive-aggressive "I was going to say something mean, but decided not to" attitude, and you know what you can do with it.
The fact he has a contract doesn't mean we should be telling him where to play now. The correct path with Tarasenko was to sit him down and ask him where he wanted to play until this situation is resolved. We handled it perfectly.

He left a hell of a lot of money on the table at SKA to sign his ELC with us. To repay that by not consulting with him and forcing him to play in a lesser League than the KHL, for a fraction of what he is currently earning at SKA... what message does that send? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that Tarasenko would have got on with the job, but it is far from the best start to his career with the organization.

The big picture is that you have a potential superstar who has clearly shown he is desperate to be pulling on the bluenote asap, you don't potentially damage that relationship by ignoring his wishes to make a few bucks in Peoria.

Old
11-06-2012, 10:26 AM
Chojin
Tiny Panger...

vCash: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian_Blue View Post

Big picture. Look at it.

Look, friend, I took what was originally a condescending, mean-spirited post, realized it wasn't right to post, and changed it to be less confrontational. The preface was just to explain to anyone who had seen the original post why I changed it. I didn't mean (the second time around) to come off as condescending, but if you took it that way, I apologize.

Of course Hall and RNH are going to play in the AHL; they don't qualify to play in the KHL, and the AHL has the next-highest quality of competition. They had no choice, really. But Yakupov and Tarasenko, being Russian, are able to play in the KHL, which is currently the best league in the world, and they get to make a lot more money playing in their home country to boot. Plus, Tarasenko gets to play on a line with Kovalchuk, and I can't think of a better role model.

Sure, forcing Tarasenko would probably help the Blues' bottom line, but what benefit is there for Tarasenko, other than getting used to North American style of play? What if your boss told you that he was going to demote you, send you halfway across the world, and pay you less, all because your boss wants to get a little more money?

Old
11-06-2012, 02:56 PM
PerryTurnbullfan

Quote:
Look, friend, I took what was originally a condescending, mean-spirited post, realized it wasn't right to post, and changed it to be less confrontational. The preface was just to explain to anyone who had seen the original post why I changed it. I didn't mean (the second time around) to come off as condescending, but if you took it that way, I apologize.

Of course Hall and RNH are going to play in the AHL; they don't qualify to play in the KHL, and the AHL has the next-highest quality of competition. They had no choice, really. But Yakupov and Tarasenko, being Russian, are able to play in the KHL, which is currently the best league in the world, and they get to make a lot more money playing in their home country to boot. Plus, Tarasenko gets to play on a line with Kovalchuk, and I can't think of a better role model.

Sure, forcing Tarasenko would probably help the Blues' bottom line, but what benefit is there for Tarasenko, other than getting used to North American style of play? What if your boss told you that he was going to demote you, send you halfway across the world, and pay you less, all because your boss wants to get a little more money?
I'd say welcome to America in the real working world as bosses go....ha ha. KHL was the best place for him to go.

Old
11-06-2012, 05:56 PM
h22prelude93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues0307 View Post
h22, appreciate all the effort you've put into this thread. I love checking out your updates. I'm keeping my eye on Lundstrom, I'm really hoping the Blues have found a gem in either him or Binnington.
Thanks man, I'll definitely keep the updates coming. Lundstrom is a guy I really don't know much about. It appears he's been sent down to the SuperElit league, but the fact that he has even made it to the SEL at such a young age speaks volumes. Binnington is a guy I'm very excited about. If you check out HF's Prospect of the month article for October he was given an honorable mention. He's also been named to the Subway Super Series Team OHL which will play against Team Russia Thursday and Monday. Hopefully he keeps it up and receives an invite to the 2013 WJC's. BTW just read Ryan Tesink has also been added to the Super Series for Team QMJHL so it looks like the Blues will be well represented.
Quote:
Originally Posted by letmesleep View Post
It's nice to have something to be excited about. If the lockout goes all season (I hope not but it seems like a very real possibility), could you imagine how awesome it would be to be the first ball picked? Could you believe what it'd do for a team, adding a guy like MacKinnon to play center between Tarasenko and Schwartz?
That would be absolutely incredible. That may be the most scary rookie kid line ever thought up. An addition of a player a of MacKinnon's caliber would just be tremendous for the Blues. Would we even need a checking line at that point or would we just roll 4 scoring lines?

Old
11-06-2012, 09:06 PM
letmesleep

Quote:
That would be absolutely incredible. That may be the most scary rookie kid line ever thought up. An addition of a player a of MacKinnon's caliber would just be tremendous for the Blues. Would we even need a checking line at that point or would we just roll 4 scoring lines?
That would be incredible. I don't see us ending up that lucky though. I'd be more willing to bet that we'd get unlucky and draft somewhere around 22 instead.

But hey, as long as we're dreaming about NHL hockey being played, why not dream big?

Old
11-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Chojin
Tiny Panger...

vCash: 645
I think there's going to be a season still. The fact that they're actually negotiating now is encouraging.

That being said, if I had to choose between there being a season or getting a top 3 pick in the draft, I'd probably still choose there being a season.

Old
11-07-2012, 01:55 AM
stlweir

Rattie with a goal and an assist Tuesday night.

Old
11-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Crumblin Erb Brooks

Quote:
I think there's going to be a season still. The fact that they're actually negotiating now is encouraging.

That being said, if I had to choose between there being a season or getting a top 3 pick in the draft, I'd probably still choose there being a season.
Gimme Barkov

Old
11-07-2012, 06:59 PM
h22prelude93

http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer2.php...96&ci=214&si=2

-Team QMJHL vs Team Russia Stream - Edit: Tesink is a scratch

Last edited by h22prelude93: 11-07-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old
11-08-2012, 05:05 AM
PerryTurnbullfan

Joel Edmundson can throw them pretty well. Another nice scrap last night.

Old
11-08-2012, 10:21 AM
STL fan in IA

Quote:
http://www8.livetv.ru/webplayer2.php...96&ci=214&si=2

-Team QMJHL vs Team Russia Stream - Edit: Tesink is a scratch
I don't know if its fair to say he was scratched. He simply wasn't scheduled to play both games. A lot of players don't play both games. Rattie will only play on 11/15 but not 11/14 during the WHL's 2 games against the Russians. Binnington is listed on the roster for both nights for the OHL though - tonight and then Monday. Perhaps he'll play half of each game ir maybe ge just serves as backup tonight. He shares the pipes with Malcolm Subban tonight and Jake Patterson on Monday.

Old
11-08-2012, 07:07 PM
h22prelude93

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL fan in IA View Post
I don't know if its fair to say he was scratched. He simply wasn't scheduled to play both games. A lot of players don't play both games. Rattie will only play on 11/15 but not 11/14 during the WHL's 2 games against the Russians. Binnington is listed on the roster for both nights for the OHL though - tonight and then Monday. Perhaps he'll play half of each game ir maybe ge just serves as backup tonight. He shares the pipes with Malcolm Subban tonight and Jake Patterson on Monday.
Thanks for the info. Good to see Rattie is scheduled to play as well. Team Q were fun to watch...particularly the Drouin-MacKinnon-Huberdeau line.

Tonight's game: http://atdhenet.tv/50772/watch-russia-at-ohl

Edit: Binnington is now in goal for Team OHL.

Last edited by h22prelude93: 11-08-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Old
11-10-2012, 12:18 AM
h22prelude93

Tesink and Jaskin each had a goal and assist in tonight's games. Tesink's goal came shorthanded and unassisted. Parayko also scored yet another goal to stay hot, and Rattie had 3 assists giving him a league leading 12 game point streak.

Old
11-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Robb_K

What's interesting about Ty Rattie's season so far, is not his goals and assists without playing with Baertschi, but his +/- stats. In about one quarter of the season, he has so far:

2012-13 Games 17 Goals 12 Assists 15 Points 27 PIM 15 +/- 17

as compared with the following for 2011-12:
Ga 69 G 57 A 64 TP 121 PIM 54 +/- 23

If we multiply his 2012-13 stats by 4 to project a complete season, he would have:

Ga 68 G 48 A 60 TP 108 PIM 60 +/- 68.

He's a little bit below his pace of last year for goals and assists (perhaps due to his early slump), but, lately, he's been even ahead of that pace. But his +/- is triple what it was with Baertschi. So, his line may well be playing a more effective 2-way game.

Old
11-10-2012, 11:36 PM
h22prelude93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb_K View Post
But his +/- is triple what it was with Baertschi. So, his line may well be playing a more effective 2-way game.
I certainly hope Rattie's two-way game is improving, but I think a big part of the spike in his +/- this season is due to the fact that Portland is just dominating the competition. They have won their last 11 straight games, and in 5 games this month have outscored the opposition 35-11. It doesn't hurt having a supporting cast of guys like Jones, Petan, Bjorkstrand, and Pouliot.

Updates: Jaskin stays red hot with 2 goals and 2 assists. Tesink netted another goal tonight for his 10th of the season. Gardiner had a very strong night with 3 assists. Parayko also had an assist. Edmundson scored a goal and had another fight tonight, and Rattie finished with 2 assists to increase his point streak to 13 games.

Old
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 50
Not to mention Dartmouth won again and stayed both undefeated and on top of the PairWise rankings. You may be asking yourself what this has to do with the Blues or their prospects but the reality is since this may be the only time Dartmouth ever occupies the top of the PairWise I feel it must be noted for the official record along with all the other good prospect news. Long live Lee Stempniak.

Old
11-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Prussian_Blue

Weekly "Game Time" Prospect Links

LINK to "St. Louis Game Time Prospect Sunday" for 11-11-12. Binnington named OHL Goalie of the Month.

LINK to "River Readings" for 11-11-12. Is it lack of talent, or an inability to "get" the Hitchcock System, that is leading to poor starts by both river city farm teams?

LINK to "Trending Up" for 11-11-12. Weekly Three Star selections (with two Honorable Mentions) from the last week in the Blues' organization.

LINK to Game Time's weekly Prospect Statistics Review.

Old
11-11-2012, 10:08 PM
h22prelude93

QMJHL

D. Jaškin - 21GP 17+14 31PT +4 28PIM (2gp 3+3 6PT +3)
R. Tesink - 19GP 11+11 22PT +5 40PIM (3gp 3+1 5PT +2)
Y. Veilleux - 20GP 7+10 17PT +7 25PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT +1)
F. Tremblay - 14GP 5-7-0-2 .892 sv% 3.22GAA (1gp .882%/4GA)

WHL
T. Rattie - 19GP 12+15 27PT +17 15PIM (4gp 1+4 5PT EV)
T. Seaman - 20GP 3+4 7PT +5 12PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT +1)
J. Edmundson - 20GP 2+5 7PT -7 46PIM (3gp 1+0 1PT -4)
N. Walters - 19GP 0+5 5PT -10 37PIM (3gp 0+2 2pt EV)

OHL
J. Binnington - 16GP 11-2-1-2 .928 sv% 2.33GAA (2gp .882%/4GA)

NCAA
M. Gardiner - 9GP 2+6 8PT +5 2PIM (2gp 0+3 3PT +2)
C. Parayko - 10GP 3+2 5PT -7 4PIM (2gp 1+1 2PT -1)
J. Schmaltz - 8GP 1+1 2PT +4 15PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT +1)
S. Kurker - 4GP 0+0 0PT -1 2PIM (0gp-scratched?)
M. Tardy - 2GP 0+0 0PT 0 4PIM (0gp-injured?)

USHL
M. MacEachern - 9GP 3+6 9PT +3 6PIM (0GP-injured?)

Last Weeks 3 Stars - Jaskin, Tesink, Parayko HM: Rattie, Gardiner

Euro Prospect Stats

KHL
V. Tarasenko - 13GP 10+9 19PT +8 4PIM (0gp-none scheduled)
J. Lehterä - 24GP 6+17 23PT +10 23PIM (0gp-none scheduled)

FEL
T. Eronen - 19GP 3+5 8PT +8 10PIM (2gp 0+0 0PT EV)
J. Hakanpää - 21GP 2+2 4PT -1 24PIM (0gp)
P. Lindbohm - 16GP 0+2 2PT 0 24PIM (0gp)

SEL
N. Lundström - 7GP 3.44GAA .892sv%(SEL) - 3GP 2.27GAA .905sv%(SuperElit)

Last edited by h22prelude93: 11-11-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old
11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
h22prelude93

This Weeks Junior/College Schedule

Nov. 12
WHL- MooseJaw 2:00CT
OHL- Team OHL vs Team Russia 6:00CT (Binnington)

Nov. 13
None

Nov. 14
QMJHL- Val D'or 5:30CT

Nov. 15
QMJHL- Moncton 5:00CT,
WHL- Team WHL vs Team Russia 9:00CT (Rattie)

Nov. 16
QMJHL- Saint John 5:00CT, Val D'or vs Moncton 5:00CT
WHL- Brandon 8:00CT, Portland 9:00CT, Everett 9:05CT
NCAA- UND vs UMD 7:37CT(Televised-FoxCollegeSports), BU 6:00CT, UAF 10:35CT
OHL- OwenSound 6:30CT
USHL- Chicago 7:30CT

Nov. 17
QMJHL- Val D'or 5:00CT
WHL- Brandon 8:00CT, Portland 9:00CT, Everett 9:05CT
NCAA- UND vs UMD 7:07CT(Televised-FoxCollegeSports), UAF 10:35CT
OHL- OwenSound 6:30CT
USHL- Chicago 7:00CT

Nov. 18
QMJHL- Saint John 2:00CT, Val D'or 2:00CT
WHL- Brandon 7:00CT, Everett 7:05CT
NCAA- BU 12:00CT
OHL- OwenSound 1:00CT

Last edited by h22prelude93: 11-16-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old
11-15-2012, 06:12 PM
stlweir

Rattie playing against the Russians tonight.

Veilleux with 2 goals and 3 assists with Montcom scoring 5 PP goals.

Last edited by stlweir: 11-15-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Addition
Old
11-15-2012, 09:30 PM
h22prelude93

http://www.justin.tv/cflguy/popout
http://kaban.tv/rossiya-2-online

-Team WHL vs Team Russia Stream-

Edit: Rattie is wearing #7

Last edited by h22prelude93: 11-15-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old
11-15-2012, 09:54 PM
CarvinSigX

vCash: 2616
Yakupov hasn't impressed me that much against the dub.

Closed Thread