HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

KHL Games Nov 30 - Dec 7

Old
11-05-2012, 11:52 AM
imderekpoe

vCash: 500
KHL Games Nov 30 - Dec 7

I've got the opportunity to go to Moscow Nov 29 - Dec 8 and would like to try to take in a KHL game while I'm there. Looks like there are maybe 4 teams in the area - CSKA, Spartak, Atlant, and Dynamo Moscow. I'm leaning toward a game between Atlant and SKA on Dec 5 to see our old friend Zherdev and maybe Bob in goal for SKA. My hotel is more in the SE area, so it looks like it'll be a little bit of a ride to get there.

Has anyone here had the opportunity to go to a KHL game? Are tickets readily available at the door? Are cabs easy to get after the game?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

imderekpoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 10:28 AM
bizzz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by imderekpoe View Post
I've got the opportunity to go to Moscow Nov 29 - Dec 8 and would like to try to take in a KHL game while I'm there. Looks like there are maybe 4 teams in the area - CSKA, Spartak, Atlant, and Dynamo Moscow. I'm leaning toward a game between Atlant and SKA on Dec 5 to see our old friend Zherdev and maybe Bob in goal for SKA. My hotel is more in the SE area, so it looks like it'll be a little bit of a ride to get there.

Has anyone here had the opportunity to go to a KHL game? Are tickets readily available at the door? Are cabs easy to get after the game?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
SKA and Atlant on Dec 5th will be playing in St.Petersburgh, so you better choose another game. I think the Jackets fan from Moscow area ndd17 can give you all the information you needed.

bizzz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 10:48 AM
ndd17

I live in the Moscow region, is ready to provide all possible assistance on arrival in Russia.

ndd17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
bizzz*

Also isn't Chekhov like 30 miles away from Moscow?
Instead of SKA-Atlant game I'd go to the Dinamo-Lokomotiv on Dec5th, the best KHL team with Ovy versus another good team with Anisimov and Sandford. 1st team of the league against 2nd.

Old
11-07-2012, 05:14 AM
imderekpoe

Ahh! I was reading the schedule backwards! I'll have to go back and re-look at the games that might fit my schedule. Thanks for the help!

imderekpoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Nordique

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizoncol View Post
Also isn't Chekhov like 30 miles away from Moscow?
Instead of SKA-Atlant game I'd go to the Dinamo-Lokomotiv on Dec5th, the best KHL team with Ovy versus another good team with Anisimov and Sandford. 1st team of the league against 2nd.
I'm banking on those guys being back in the States by Thanksgiving Now that real negotiations are finally underway.

Nordique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?

Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
The KHL board has a bunch of helpful posters on it from the Moscow area, they could help you if you want

Jovavic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 10:45 PM
malkinfan

Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Tickets for all Moscow area games will be available at the doors around $10 bucks USD for a decent ticket. Rare chance that a game will be sold out unless you go to matches like Spartak-Dynamo-CSKA, they have a rivalry between them. Atlant will sell out if a good team comes in... I dont know the Moscow area but I watch a tonne of KHL and know a lot about it. Anything you want to know I could probably help you with.

malkinfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2012, 12:08 PM
bizzz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
I'm banking on those guys being back in the States by Thanksgiving Now that real negotiations are finally underway.
Happy Thanksgiving!