HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Yakupov

Old
11-03-2012, 07:54 PM
rockinghockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuxnuxnux View Post
lol thats terrible, what about hamilton,savard(his caps pace still count?)seidenberg for hemsky smid and a edms 2nd and 3rd?
Why would EDM trade Smid away when he is coming into his own, Smid is just as good as Seidenberg so it is Hamilton, Savard for Hemsky 2nd, and 3rd. BOS doesnt need to trade Savard any way as he is on LTD so his cap hit doesn't count.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2012, 07:57 PM
rockinghockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
id probably move a package that had krecji/boychuck as the key parts of it from boston assuming that he was being moved and that boston was the team landing him. krecji is an ideal number 2 center for someone and theoletically would have great chemistry with hemsky again to power a second line for edmonton behind eberle and hall and hopkins.

i guess boston would have to eat one of those contracts edmonton doesnt want to keep {horcorff} and probably throw in a pick or something... maybe take back something else too..

so here is my proposal

Krecji
Boychuck
Boston first
for
Yakubov
Horcorff
Whitney

imo yakubov is going to be special... but this would hurt to give up 3 assets for 1 and take back s much salary too. i think yakubov would be worth it... but it would hurt
Why are we adding Whitney, it just makes us short on dmen again and if Whitney is healthy he is a lot better than Boychuk. No need for Horc to go the other way as BOS needs cap space and EDM doesnt

Old
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
lakai17

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta_OReilly_Fan View Post
id probably move a package that had krecji/boychuck as the key parts of it from boston assuming that he was being moved and that boston was the team landing him. krecji is an ideal number 2 center for someone and theoletically would have great chemistry with hemsky again to power a second line for edmonton behind eberle and hall and hopkins.

i guess boston would have to eat one of those contracts edmonton doesnt want to keep {horcorff} and probably throw in a pick or something... maybe take back something else too..

so here is my proposal

Krecji
Boychuck
Boston first
for
Yakubov
Horcorff
Whitney

imo yakubov is going to be special... but this would hurt to give up 3 assets for 1 and take back s much salary too. i think yakubov would be worth it... but it would hurt
minus the 1st and add Kelly or Peverly.

lakai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2012, 01:37 PM
worraps
Acceptance

Yakupov is just as untouchable as other recent first overall picks have been. Yakupov, Nugent-Hopkins, Hall, Tavares, and Stamkos aren't being traded anywhere anytime soon.

worraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Jamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by worraps View Post
Yakupov is just as untouchable as other recent first overall picks have been. Yakupov, Nugent-Hopkins, Hall, Tavares, and Stamkos aren't being traded anywhere anytime soon.
Now everyone will troll this post "oilers players arent as good as Tavares or Stamkos" completely missing your point

Jamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 03:56 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price4Prez View Post
Subban for Yakupov.

Everyone is happy. Big Subban fan, but the thought of re-uniting Galchy and Yaks is too good to pass up. whatcha think Oilers fans?
PK Subban for Yakupov ?

there was a rumour today ( not from a valid source ) saying " Oilers and Habs are discussing a possible move that could change the face of both franchises: a Subban for Yakupov trade "

goalchenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 07:02 PM
czar99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deen View Post
I would honestly ship Kipper and Bouwmeester for him.
I'm sure you and every one else in hockey.

czar99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM
OilChuck
Clutch and Crutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th View Post
PK Subban for Yakupov ?

there was a rumour today ( not from a valid source ) saying " Oilers and Habs are discussing a possible move that could change the face of both franchises: a Subban for Yakupov trade "
Stop the Subban for Yak....not happening.

OilChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 07:09 PM
oilwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilChuck View Post
Stop the Subban for Yak....not happening.
Agree. Not happening.

oilwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 07:28 PM
bardown23
Live for hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
Why would EDM trade Smid away when he is coming into his own, Smid is just as good as Seidenberg so it is Hamilton, Savard for Hemsky 2nd, and 3rd. BOS doesnt need to trade Savard any way as he is on LTD so his cap hit doesn't count.
I have to disagree with you on that one I think seidenberg is a fair margin better then smid, although smid is turning into a good defencemen you have to realize seidenberg is very strong physically and defensively and can pitch in on offence. He also has great leadership and played 1st paring and was relied on heavily in the bruins cup win.

bardown23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 08:02 PM
WeridAl
YuckaFlux

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardown23 View Post
I have to disagree with you on that one I think seidenberg is a fair margin better then smid, although smid is turning into a good defencemen you have to realize seidenberg is very strong physically and defensively and can pitch in on offence. He also has great leadership and played 1st paring and was relied on heavily in the bruins cup win.
Offensively Seidenberg is better then Smid, but defensively Smid has him beat hands down and he's 5yrs younger. You also saw a bit of offense from Smid last year, which was a pleasant surprise. Give him a offensive partner and he might match Seidenberg numbers. I see Petry being similar to Seidenberg, with more of a upside as a overall defenseman.

WeridAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 08:04 PM
startainfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant View Post
How has Yakupov's value changed since mid June?

The value of Yakupov is the same value as the 1st overall pick Edmonton had just a few months ago. That pick was going to be used for Yakupov no matter who had it (apparently unless your name was Burke) and in this short of time the value won't have changed.
because he is successfully playing hockey in the second best league in the world with nhl all stars sprinkled through out it?

startainfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 04:39 PM
rockinghockey

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeridAl View Post
Offensively Seidenberg is better then Smid, but defensively Smid has him beat hands down and he's 5yrs younger. You also saw a bit of offense from Smid last year, which was a pleasant surprise. Give him a offensive partner and he might match Seidenberg numbers. I see Petry being similar to Seidenberg, with more of a upside as a overall defenseman.
I like the younger Smid as he has been part of this team for a while now. I would love to get Seidenberg on this team as he is the type of player that we need but not at the expense of Yak or Smid.

I would be interested in Seidenberg or Boychuk in EDM. With Hamilton coming up what would it take to get one of them.

Old
11-07-2012, 05:05 PM
supert

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcanucks View Post
If you wanted a goalie I'd offer up Schneider straight up.

How about Alex Edler for Yakupov?
You forgot the

supert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 07:41 PM
rockinghockey

It is at least nice to see that Yak's value has gone up but I would not trade Yak straight up for:
Subban
Edler
Schneider
Yandle

I would be interested in Krejci+ though, not sure what the plus would be, what do you guys think?

Old
11-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Chayos

Quote:
It is at least nice to see that Yak's value has gone up but I would not trade Yak straight up for:
Subban
Edler
Schneider
Yandle

I would be interested in Krejci+ though, not sure what the plus would be, what do you guys think?
There is no one on that list that is a game breaker, whereas Yakupov could be.

I have no understanding why people have such a woody for Krejci, he is another small softer forward and fills no needs for the oilers. We need a big 2 way center or a treu number one d-man with keadership qualities. We seems to have signed the offensive d-man we needed, now we just need the minute muncher and we are set.

From my point of view there has not been one thing offered in this list that other teams posters were willing to move that I would take straight up for Yakupov.

Chayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 12:46 AM
McArthur

Quote:
Subban
Edler
Schneider
Yandle

Crosby, Stamkos, or ovechkin. The kid could very well put up a point/game next season, and at 3.775 million.... Makes him pretty valuable to any franchise, especially one up against the cap

McArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
zeus3007*

Quote:
A monkey can play first pairing when your defense partner is Zdeno Chara.

zeus3007* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Tim Vezina Thomas
Dougie Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus3007 View Post
A monkey can play first pairing when your defense partner is Zdeno Chara.
Except Seids didnt play with him during the regular season, and still had a great defensive season.

Tim Vezina Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2012, 01:11 PM
rockinghockey

It seems more hockey fans are starting to see Yak as a pure sniper, that is nice to see and I can't wait to see Yak get 30-35 goals in his 1st NHL season, averaging out to a full season.

Old
11-21-2012, 05:35 PM
bernmeister

Obliging the OP,

fill in the equation:

Dan Girardi + X
for
Nail Yakupov + Y

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 08:44 PM
The Perfect Human*
Bow Down to Lidas

From Rangers I'd be down for a Yakupov+N.Schultz for McDonaugh+Stralman type deal.

The Perfect Human* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 09:13 PM
JayKing
Go Habs Go

vCash: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th View Post
PK Subban for Yakupov ?

Oh god. Please no. Make it stop.

JayKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Drydenwasthebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayos View Post
There is no one on that list that is a game breaker, whereas Yakupov could be.

I have no understanding why people have such a woody for Krejci, he is another small softer forward and fills no needs for the oilers. We need a big 2 way center or a treu number one d-man with keadership qualities. We seems to have signed the offensive d-man we needed, now we just need the minute muncher and we are set.

From my point of view there has not been one thing offered in this list that other teams posters were willing to move that I would take straight up for Yakupov.
You might want to actually watch Subban play before making such an incorrect statement. Keep in mind we are talking about P.K. Subban, not Malcolm.

I would not trade Subban for Yakupov straight up.

Drydenwasthebest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2012, 07:55 PM
SDig14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drydenwasthebest View Post
You might want to actually watch Subban play before making such an incorrect statement. Keep in mind we are talking about P.K. Subban, not Malcolm.

I would not trade Subban for Yakupov straight up.
I think it's safe to say Yakupov is not getting dealt, so point is moot.

Habs and Oilers should just keep their players and be happy they have talented young kids to build a team around.

SDig14 is offline   Reply With Quote