HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Alicat
Charge!

vCash: 500
Anyone get their refund yet? Knowing them, they'll wait until the last possible day for it to show up in our accounts.

I am Boston Strong

Old
11-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
****ing ridiculous.. well gotta tell my buddy i was wrong and that we are getting charged for november and december. I figured with everyone saying the samething happened that it was true. Oh well.. should've known better.

It just pisses me off that they don't know their a$$ from their elbow. This isn't a mom and pop company. It's a muti-million dollar professional sports team. It baffles me how often they F up financial stuff.

Wasn't it last year when they sent out the renewal info with the playoff pricing that was F's up? They said it was some "glitch" in the software.

I guess this is just a "glitch" as well. I call it, mismanagement.

I'm not a long time STH. As I've only been one since '08-'09. But I've already gotten use to their piss poor handling of details.

11-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Anyone get their refund yet? Knowing them, they'll wait until the last possible day for it to show up in our accounts.
I called my Wild rep yesterday. I took the disloyalty option with them. They said they would be mailing out Oct refund checks on Nov 15th. They knew the games were cancelled long in advance. There is absolutely no reason they couldn't be mailed out Nov 1st. It was Thursday. And to the best of my knowledge there hadn't been any negotiations in quite some time. They'll sit on your money as longs they can.

Old
11-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
It just pisses me off that they don't know their a$$ from their elbow. This isn't a mom and pop company. It's a muti-million dollar professional sports team. It baffles me how often they F up financial stuff.

Wasn't it last year when they sent out the renewal info with the playoff pricing that was F's up? They said it was some "glitch" in the software.

I'm not a long time STH. As I've only been one since '08-'09. But I've already gotten use to their piss poor handling of details.
You don't **** around with people's finances. This is completely ridiculous.

Old
11-05-2012, 11:07 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
You don't **** around with people's finances. This is completely ridiculous.
Couldn't agree more.

I'm not sure how long our accounts have showed the bogus info. I logged in late afternoon Friday and saw it. Sent the email to my rep around 5pm. I figured I wouldn't get a quick reply back since it was a Friday and he likely wouldn't respond to emails till Monday morning.

I'm sure I wasn't the only STH to call or email their respective rep. There is absolutely no reason a generic email from fan relations couldn't have gone out by now explaining what is going on.

Their overall customer service hasn't been horrible. But their handling of accounting and numbers has been. As always, communication is everything. But you have to address a issue as soon as it arrises. Not wait till you get hundreds or thousands of complaints.

Old
11-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Morris Wanchuk

Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Yea my rep said I WILL get charged for November and December (Option 1) but that the account does not reflect that at this moment.

Old
11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post

Ya nevermind when you change card numbers or you add another card number to you're account. My friend got a new card called them up and told them.. then charged him for august and september or whatever months we got charged after the cba expired. Its absolutely astounding how badly run the aspects of that team are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
Yea my rep said I WILL get charged for November and December (Option 1) but that the account does not reflect that at this moment.
I took option 2.. i assume it will still apply. Just a call or an email would've been nice. **** the first two years i had the tickets if any information like that was gonna come up I would get a call. I know theres a waiting list now and the amount of ticket holders per each rep has gone up. But we have this crazy thing called technology now.

Old
11-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
Ya nevermind when you change card numbers or you add another card number to you're account. My friend got a new card called them up and told them.. then charged him for august and september or whatever months we got charged after the cba expired. Its absolutely astounding how badly run the aspects of that team are.

I changed my card on account from my debit card to a credit card this summer. I was given verbal confirmation they had the new card on account and REMOVED the other card. It was awesome when I had my debit card declined when I was on vaca this summer...they charged it after it was supposedly removed.

Nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Old
11-05-2012, 01:53 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
The amounts on the account should all be resolved by the 10th; this had to do with credited games and interest and from what I understand the only issue was some confusion when you look at your account; they did not go and garnish payments. I don't think they expected (actually I know) this to show up on the accounts if you logged in and that was the problem. I'm sure they will send an email and let you know it may again look fuzzy when lost games for November are figured in.

Yall cool wit dat

Old
11-05-2012, 02:12 PM
shawnb199

By no means do I want to excuse the Bruins for the way they've handled refunds, or for the "glitches" in the system. That said, I think the culprit is the garbage Ticketmaster-based system that many teams use to manage their season ticket accounts. It does an incredibly poor job of giving you an accurate snapshot of your account under the best of circumstances. When you have an exceptional case like partial refunds, it gets even worse. The Celtics' system is the same way. Try figuring out what you're being charged for when your ticket price changes from one year to the next.

Old
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
The amounts on the account should all be resolved by the 10th; this had to do with credited games and interest and from what I understand the only issue was some confusion when you look at your account; they did not go and garnish payments. I don't think they expected (actually I know) this to show up on the accounts if you logged in and that was the problem. I'm sure they will send an email and let you know it may again look fuzzy when lost games for November are figured in.

Yall cool wit dat
I don't care what it's due to.

I'm not angry that they are going to taking the money for November & December, that's that payment plan that I signed up for. Sure, it would have been nice to have some extra cash, but I agreed to a 10-month plan and they are 100% within their right to deduct as I signed off on, in full.

There is literally no excuse NOT to communicate the error in what accounts are showing. None. They might not have expected it and that's fine -- but as soon as you know it's showing incorrectly in people's accounts, you address it.

When you're dealing with money, you be as transparent as possible. I've been pretty forgiving/understanding during this whole process as compared to most here, but this is 100% unacceptable. And I can't do a damn thing about it, which is why it's frustrating.

Old
11-06-2012, 06:05 AM
DarrenBanks56

question about the refund.
i only use my credit card for my bruins season tickets.
If i were to have my credit card paid off, where would they send the refunds??
Not that its paid off or anything, seeing how they are now taking full payments out for nov and december.

Old
11-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
question about the refund.
i only use my credit card for my bruins season tickets.
If i were to have my credit card paid off, where would they send the refunds??
Not that its paid off or anything, seeing how they are now taking full payments out for nov and december.
You could obviously request a check. The B's could still say no though. They could still refund your card and then you'd have a credit on your closed credit card account. The credit card company would then have to send you a check.

Old
11-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Looks like the Bruins will drag this whole refund thing out until the end :shakeshead:

Old
11-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Still no refund. I just emailed my rep to see what is going on. So unacceptable. By Nov 10 does not mean November 10. They've dropped the ball again.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
Still no refund. I just emailed my rep to see what is going on. So unacceptable. By Nov 10 does not mean November 10. They've dropped the ball again.
By November 10 could mean November 10. It's annoying, but they aren't breaking their word until the 11th rolls around with no refund.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
schmautzy

When I got the email saying nov 10th, I took it as on the 10th.
I have low expectations of them though.

Old
11-08-2012, 08:40 AM
schmautzy

I hate the clip that they play of Bettman walking to or from the meetings and Jacobs is right next to him

Old
11-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
I hate the clip that they play of Bettman walking to or from the meetings and Jacobs is right next to him
They are blood brothers

Old
11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Therick67

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
I keep hoping he will stumble off the curb into traffic

Old
11-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
By November 10 could mean November 10. It's annoying, but they aren't breaking their word until the 11th rolls around with no refund.
In almost all of my experiences with refunds I've always gotten the money at least 3 days beforehand.

My rep emailed me back saying the latest we'd get it is the 14th.

I then sent her the email stating we'd get it by the 10th and she goes oh yea it should be done by then.

Worst cya I've seen in a long time.

Old
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
kman22

Anyone have an idea as to when the tickets for the beanpot tournament go on sale through ticketmaster or non-third party sites?

Old
11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Tuukka Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman22 View Post
Anyone have an idea as to when the tickets for the beanpot tournament go on sale through ticketmaster or non-third party sites?
Generally around Jan 10-12 based off of prior years.

Old
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
DKH

Send a message via AIM to DKH
I got my refund today for the first month missed but they were in Bruins dollars and good only for the Bruins Pro Shop and concessions at both Bruins and Celtics and Breakers games in thru December 31st, 2012. (btw- I love the Jeremy Jacobs holding the Cup picture in the middle)

Old
11-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
I got my refund today for the first month missed but they were in Bruins dollars and good only for the Bruins Pro Shop and concessions at both Bruins and Celtics and Breakers games in thru December 31st, 2012. (btw- I love the Jeremy Jacobs holding the Cup picture in the middle)

Closed Thread