[VAN/EDM] David Musil to the Oil Kings

Old
11-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
They're one of the most consistent teams in the WHL. They seem to find their way into the playoffs almost every year.
Won't happen this year, they need to keep some veterans around so the young guys don't get shell shocked but a high draft pick and some development might have these guys back in the mix for 16.

I'm going to watch them play against Portland tonight so it should be a David and Goliath type of game.

Hardyvan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
Won't happen this year, they need to keep some veterans around so the young guys don't get shell shocked but a high draft pick and some development might have these guys back in the mix for 16.

I'm going to watch them play against Portland tonight so it should be a David and Goliath type of game.
I'll be there in 2 hours.

Vancouver has been quite consistent, just haven't been consistently good...

They have a team that is a good grinding team, but really lack everything across the board, especially offense and goaltending IMO

Circulartheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

Quote:
Originally Posted by danccchan View Post
I'll be there in 2 hours.

Vancouver has been quite consistent, just haven't been consistently good...

They have a team that is a good grinding team, but really lack everything across the board, especially offense and goaltending IMO
Their defense is their worst problem and even though they did score 5 goals they really have a hard time generating any sustained offense.

They have some good size up front but their centers don't seem to have very good offensive skills, some guys will have to emerge or the giants will have to make good use of their draft picks to get back on track.

Hardyvan123 is offline   Reply With Quote