HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospects-Major Junior (CHL), NCAA, Europe

Closed Thread

Old
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
The Canada v Russia Subway Series is this week. NHL Network will be showing the games. Set your DVRs. Canada's best young prospects. Lazar, Shinkaruk, Rychel, Monahan, Domi, MacKinnon, Drouin, Carrier, etc. The top CHL delraft eligible forwards. Going to be AWESOME.

THE NHL Network is so, so much better without the NHL. Amateur hockey has me barely missing the NHL. The only thing I miss is OEL with the puck on his stick.

Old
11-05-2012, 10:26 AM
hbk

Caught a replay of Wisconsin/Colorado College game on The Score yesterday. Witnessed Fejes first NCAa goal. Cut across the middle (head down) and put a snap shot in glove side.

Old
11-06-2012, 10:02 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

^ Did you catch game one of the SSS? Vasilevski is an amazing goalie. Charles Hudon impressed me most on team Q. Nathan MacKinnon reminds me so much of Jeremy Roenick on the ice. Carrier was fairly invisible and he's the guy I was planning on watching closest. Mantha was impressive, but I've got reservations. He missed the last draft cut off by one day, and is a huge, powerful, physically mature player. He's really tough to handle for kids in his age group and sometimes he can make doing the wrong thing look right, simply with sheer size and power. That doesn't always convert when the playing field levels out. He does keep his feet moving, though. Carrier frequently does not. Big pet peeve of mine. Just one game, though. Can't wait to watch the rest of the series.

I really wish Hudon was ours. Reminds me of Hudler on offense and Sobotka on the back check.

Last edited by rt: 11-06-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old
11-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.

Going to my first CHL/WHL game Sunday in Portland.

Seth Jones and the Portland Winterhawks (12-3-0-1) vs the Kamloops Blazers (17-1-0-1). The game will be played in the newly renovated Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Sean Burke's kid Brendan is the goalie for the Winterhawks.

Old
11-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.

Samuelsson with a Power Play goal, elbowing and roughing minors as the Oil Kings hand the Blazers their 2nd regulation loss in 20 games.

http://www.whl.ca/schedule/show/game/61990

Old
11-07-2012, 12:46 PM
lanky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post

Seth Jones and the Portland Winterhawks (12-3-0-1) vs the Kamloops Blazers (17-1-0-1). The game will be played in the newly renovated Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

Let me know your thoughts on Bozon. I wanted him badly in the first round. After dropping to the third he's now third in league scoring, only behind his line mates. Anyways, enjoy.

Old
11-07-2012, 02:45 PM
OOEEL

Holy Jumpin'! I didn't realize how long it's been since I updated this, sorry guys!!!

Thursday, 25th
James Melindy had a -1 scoreless night in a 5-2 Moncton victory over Gatineau.

Andrew Fritsch was kept off the score sheet in the Greyhounds' 5-1 loss to Niagara.

Connor Murphy completed the clean sweep of scoreless night amongst Coyotes prospects, finishing -1 in Sarnia's 5-2 win over Windsor

Friday, 26th
Kale Kessy made his return from suspension and his Giants debut in a 4-1 win over Victoria. He didn't record any points, but it was good to see him get on the ice his first night back.

Justin Haché didn't equate into the scoring of Cape Breton's lone goal as they fell 4-1 to Drummondville. Justin was a -2.

James Melindy finished a scoreless +1 in Moncton's victory over Blainville-Boisbriand that was shown on the NHL Network for those that caught it.

Andrew Fritsch picked up an assist and had a fantastic goal to win the shootout giving Soo a 6-5 win over Erie.

Saturday, 27th
Marek Langhamer got his first win in a while as Cam Lanigan got pulled after two periods. Both goalies gave up two goals, but Medicine Hat fought back with three goals in the third to beat Regina 5-4.

Henrik Samuelsson picked up a power play and an empty net goal in Edmonton's 5-3 victory over Kelowna.

James Melindy picked up his first goal of the season at about the best time possible. James' goal came with five seconds left in overtime to give Moncton a 4-3 victory. James was a +2 on the evening as well.

Justin Haché finished in the positive as well, a +1 in Cape Breton's 4-1 revenge win over Drummondville.

And somehow Connor Murphy finished a -1 in a three goal victory by Sarnia. The Sting won 5-2 over Erie

Sunday, 28th
In another prospect vs prospect matchup, Kale Kessy faced off with Henrik Samuelsson in a game that saw neither player registering any points. Edmonton beat Vancouver 5-1.

Andrew Fritsch helped Soo crush Guelph, scoring a goal and picking up the primary assist, both on the power play. The final score was a very one-sided 6-2.

Tuesday, 30th
Kale Kessy skated in his third game with Vancouver, all without a point. The Giants beat Lethbridge in this one 4-3 in a shootout.

Justin Haché was a +1 in Cape Breton's 1-0 win over his former team Shawinigan.

Wednesday, 31st
Moncton's three game win streak over the weekend ended in a 3-2 loss to Acadie-Bathurst. James Melindy did finish a +1 though.

Thursday, 1st
Kale Kessy finally broke his scoring drought with a goal in Vancouver's 5-1 loss to Medicine Hat in a game that saw Cam Lanigan get another start in net.

Friday, 2nd
Henrik Samuelsson opened the scoring in Edmonton's 3-2 loss to Prince Albert.

Cam Lanigan started his second game in as many night, but got the hook after giving up the first four goals in just 25 minutes. Marek Langhamer was brought in and didnt give up a goal in his 33+ minutes. Lethbridge did tack on an empty netter, winning 5-2 over Medicine Hat.

Moncton humiliated Shawinigan 11-2, with James Melindy picking up a goal and assist. James finished +3 in the boat race.

Justin Haché chipped in an assist in Cape Breton's 6-2 to Saint John, he finished -1 for the game.

Andrew Fritsch finished without a point as Soo fell 6-1 to Ottawa.

And no points for Connor Murphy as Sarnia lost to Plymouth 3-2. C-Murph finished even in the game.

Saturday, 3rd
Kale Kessy absolutely exploded for the Giants, picking up a goal and three(!!!) primary assists, spearheading Vancouver's 6-3 win over Kootenay.

Henrik Samuelsson picked up a helper as well in Edmonton's 2-1 victory over Swift Current.

James Melindy finished a scoreless +1 in Moncton's 3-0 victory over Blainville-Boisbriand.

Connor Murphy was a +2 with no points in Sarnia's wild 7-5 win over Plymouth.

Andrew Fritsch picked up assist in the Greyhounds' 5-4 OT loss to Barrie

Sunday, 4th
Kale Kessy, sporting an A for Vancouver, didn't record a point in the Giants' 9-1 thumping at the hands of Tri-City.

Connor Murphy picked up an empty net goal and was even on the night as Sarnia snuck past Saginaw 5-4.

Tuesday, 6th
Henrik Samuelsson picked up the eventual game winning goal on the power play to go along with his 4 PIMs as Edmonton topped Kamloops

Old
11-10-2012, 01:14 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Drouin is like a Harlem Globetrotter. Kid is amazing with the puck.

Old
11-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
Drouin is like a Harlem Globetrotter. Kid is amazing with the puck.
Still watching the HAL/GAT game I taped Friday...just saw one of those sequences, followed by a blind drop pass to the other team. Amazing how Tippett has changed how I evaluate players. That said, I was hearing Sweet Georgia Brown while he was stickhandling.

Last edited by Devils Advocate: 11-11-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
mitch27

Quote:
Still watching the HAL/GAT game I taped Friday...just saw one of those sequences, followed by a blind drop pass to the other team. Amazing how Tippett has changed how I evaluate players. That said, I was hearing Sweet Georgia Brown while he was stickhandling.
You could tell he was furious with himself though. I love this kid. His puck handling is off the charts. His goal was a sweet snipe too. In my opinion he stood out more than MacKinnon. Although Mac's speed is absurd.

EDIT: Another guy that impressed me in that game was Reway. He seemed like the only player on Gatineau that ever had the puck. Great puck handler. He tried something completely ridiculous of the PP and I loved it. He was at the top of the circles and he tried to alley-oop it to himself in the middle of the box. My jaw dropped. It failed miserably but it was damn creative

Last edited by mitch27: 11-11-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Drouin is probably one of the five most talented draft eligible players I've seen in the last three or four years. He's incredible.

He's also a cherry picking son of a ***** that has never come below the hash marks in his own zone in his life. He's fantastic a picking picking pockets, stealing the puck and breaking for a rush the other way. Short of that, no D of any kind. Jonathan Rouin.

Also pretty much just hangs out in the offensive zone. Not about to dig a puck out of anywhere anytime soon.

I love this player and I have no doubt he's going to put up huge numbers in the NHL, but my concern is that he's tiny, and the opposite of everything Tippett looks for. That said, he's already putting up two points a game in the CHL and won't be AHL eligible for years. If we picked him, where the Hell would he play? Three points a game in the CHL does nobody any good. Five even strength minutes a night with Paul Bissonnette on his wing, with spot duty on the pp does nobody any good either.

That Monahan, on the other hand, is like Dave Tippett's dream. Same goes for Barkov. Lazar, too, but he has significantly lower upside and is much further away from the NHL. The first two would step right in. As would MacKinnon.

I'm really excited to see Rychel tomorrow, and and Shinkaruk later in the week.

It'll be great to see Lazar later in the week, too. He's my favorite among guys who might drop out of the top ten. I really like Domi, too.

Erne should be in the WJCs for the USA next month. Can't wait to get a look at him, too.

The lock out can suckit. Top tier Jr hockey is so much fun to watch. I must admit, though, a huge part of it is because of my Coyotes rooting interest.

Old
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
XX
... Waiting

If the season gets cancelled, we will see a weighted lottery again, right? I mean, the Coyotes stand a pretty good chance of picking up some spots. I'd gladly roll the dice at a top 5 pick in exchange for possibly dropping 5 or so spots. We were going to pick 24th or 25th anyways right?

Who are the sexy late 1st picks this year?

Old
11-11-2012, 09:06 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
If the season gets cancelled, we will see a weighted lottery again, right? I mean, the Coyotes stand a pretty good chance of picking up some spots. I'd gladly roll the dice at a top 5 pick in exchange for possibly dropping 5 or so spots. We were going to pick 24th or 25th anyways right?

Who are the sexy late 1st picks this year?
Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Sorensen
Anthony Duclair
Anthony Mantha
William Carrier
Hudson Fasching

Old
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Quote:

How'd Bjorkstrand look?

Old
11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
OOEEL

News: Kale Kessy and the Vancouver Giants are playing in this week's CHL Game of the Week on the NHL Network. They'll be taking on the Regina Pats in a game that starts at I believe 4pm Arizona time.

Updates:

Wednesday, 7th

No points for Henrik Samuelsson in Edmonton's 3-2 loss to Kelowna.

Friday, 9th

But he quickly remedied that in the next game, opening the scoring with a goal in the 1st period of a 4-2 win over Prince George.

Kale Kessy picked up an assist in Vancouver's 9-5 beating at the hands of Portland.

James Melindy and Justin Haché were also the losing end of blowouts, James being a scoreless -1 in Moncton's 9-4 loss to the Armada and Justin finishing a -1 with no points in Cape Breton's 7-1 loss to Victoriaville.

Connor Murphy assisted on an empty net goal and was a +2 in Sarnia's 4-2 win over Guelph.

Andrew Fritsch was held scoreless in Soo's 3-1 loss to Kitchener.

Saturday, 10th

Henrik Samuelsson got the primary assist on the game winning goal with under a minute to play in the second period in Edmonton's second 4-2 over the Cougars in as many days.

Justin Haché picked up an assist against his former team and was a +1 as Cape Breton fell 3-2 to Shawinigan.

James Melindy was a scratch for Moncton, Cats' announcer Gerry Green said on twitter he's day to day.

Andrew Fritsch picked up an assist in Soo's 7-5 loss to Owen Sound.

Sunday, 11th

Kale Kessy grabbed another assist in Vancouver's 4-3 shootout win over Prince George. He was the fourth man up for the Giants in the shootout, but was stopped.

Justin Haché had an assist as well while recording a +3 line in Cape Breton's 5-4 shootout loss to Quebec. The defenseman did not appear in the shootout, which the Eagles lost 1-0 in three rounds.

Andrew Fritsch scored Soo's second goal of the game in a 5-3 loss to London.

And finally, Connor Murphy ended scoreless and even in Sarnia's 3-2 victory over Sudbury.

EDIT: Almost forgot about Melindy in the Super Series.

Game one he was scoreless but wasn't on the ice for any of Russia's six goals as Team QMJHL fell 6-2.

In game two though he had the primary assist on the first goal of the game scored by the Oceanic's Francis Beauvilier. James was a +2 in Team QMJHL's bounceback 5-2 win over Russia.

Old
11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Kerby Rychel did an admirable job attempted to play a role he's not used to. His attempt at being a fourth line energy forward was really over shadowed by Tom Wilson playing the same role to perfection. Rychel enjoyed very little ice time, but showed he's willing to throw his weight around a mix it up. He's also a much, much, much better skater than advertised. The whole Rychel can't skate thing is completely over blown. Don't listen to that noise as the draft approaches.

Max Domi could not find a rhythm and looked very small. Still a nasty little *******, he looked to mix it up and get involved but he was out of step the whole game. Demonstrated some lightning quick acceleration and some nifty moves, but his biggest highlight reel moment was getting crushed on a huge open ice hit from Nail Yakupov.

Not a great showing for either player, but not a poor showing either. Rychel was kind of screwed in terms of being stuck on the fourth line, and Domi just didn't have a great game (I've seen him have plenty in the past). Both did some floating around as the third men high while linemates took care of the forechecking. Both are more then willing to crash the net and throw big hits, but neither seem particularly interested in actual plumber work. Similarly in the defensive zone, both are pretty underwhelming. Rychel will go down low on D if it means he gets to throw a big hit. Domi will venture below the hash marks if he can pick a pocket and start a rush, but both primarily sit at the blueline, watch others back check and wait for the puck. This is absolutely not uncommon behavior for talented seventeen year olds. The vast majority of forwards available in the first round of this draft play D like that. It just makes guys like Lazar, Monahan, and Barkov really stand out because they don't.

Rychel reminds me a little bit of Peter Mueller, if Peter Mueller actually had a pair of balls, and played with grit and swagger rather than skulking about like a scared little *****.

Domi reminds me a little of a poor man's Mark Recchi and a little of pre injury Nagy. Maybe a bit of effective, good years Mike Comrie.

Old
11-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Devils Advocate
mmmmmm....Crow.

It's much harder to evaluate prospects live, than on TV. I was pretty focused on watching Seth Jones and it's a lot easier to keep track of a defensemen than a forward. Was the proverbial man playing against boys. Super composed, kinda boring. Not someone fans will get excited over, but leaves NHL Gm's drooling. He did try to make one nifty move jumping into the offense but it was ended by an offsides call. Not overly physical, but wisely as he wasn't challenged much.

What I notice when attending games is that a couple players will really stand out for either really good play, or really bad play. Ty Rattie seemed like he always either had the puck, not because he held on to it, but because he knew what to do with it, or where to go to get it back. Almost always made the right play. Ironically, he had his 11 game point streak broken.

Sam Grist stood out for all the bad reasons, dumb penalties (2 pp goals while he was in the box), and looking lost on the ice. That said, i enjoyed exclaiming 'Jesus Grist' everytime he was on the ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanky View Post
Let me know your thoughts on Bozon. I wanted him badly in the first round. After dropping to the third he's now third in league scoring, only behind his line mates. Anyways, enjoy.
Bozon was a bit invisible, I'm not sure if he ever played with Lipon/Smith as I think Ranford (was wondering if he was Bill Ranford's kid and just saw he was born in Edmonton..hmmm) was on their line.

No one from Kamloops stood out much offensively, but the Winterhawks seem to do that to a lot of opponents. They dominated the majority of the game.

Quote:
How'd Bjorkstrand look?
He didn't stand out too much, but he did catch my eye a few times...and of course he scored twice. I started paying more attention to him after he scored his 2nd goal and I did notice some good play.

Corner seats really aren't good for player analysis I guess. But those are my favorite seats when sitting in the lower bowl. I don't think I'd make a great scout because I'd rather watch the action then focus on a handful of players.

Overall the game was a bit disappointing after the hype of the 2 best teams matching up, and after the Winterhawks put up 18 goals in the games on Friday/Saturday, I wasn't expecting a 3-1 score.

Oh yeah, another player did stand out, Mac Carruth was excellent when he needed to be. I was disappointed though as I was hoping to see Burke's kid play. Their goalie was excellent as well.

What I learned. Jim Playfair used to play for the Winterhawks as his picture was up in the arena, as did LaBraaBraa (let the haters commence) which I googled after I noticed someone wearing his Winterhawks jersey.

Cam Neely was also a Winterhawk, I'm planning on catching an Oil Kings game when they are in town, so I'm curious if Winterhawk fans hold a grudge when they see the name Samuelsson.

Saw a couple wearing #19 Blazers jerseys, but 'Doan' you know I didn't see the name I was expecting...instead #19 was Upshall.

Looking forward to watching the Giants play on TV tonight. I was really impressed in rookie camp practices 2 years ago watching Kessey...even back then he looked like he had the size of an NHL'er, but what do I know....not much. I'd really like him to turn into a longtime Coyote favorite in a bottom six role wreaking havoc.

Old
11-16-2012, 09:30 PM
hbk

Going to be some inquiry threads about Kessy very soon.

Eye opening televised performance.

Last edited by hbk: 11-16-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old
11-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Etch

vCash: 193
Just got back from a Halifax Mooseheads game. I live in Hali and have gone to quite a few this year so I'll share some first hand thoughts on some prospects for what it's worth.

Droin especially has been really standing out. He had 4 assists tonight alone and is easily above a 2 point/game pace and could be the top scorer in the league if he wasn't injured for 6-7 games. His skills with the puck are already at elite level, especially being able to do what he does at top speed. I'll definitely say playing on Mackinnon's wing helps him out, but I don't think this is one of those cases where that's the only reason he's producing. I would be ecstatic if the yotes managed to get a pick high enough to get this guy, but like some others have said, I just don't know how well he fits in with Tippet. I think he is a little bit better defensively than a lot of people give him credit for from what I've seen, but he's still obviously tilted pretty hard to the offensive side of things.

Mackinnon is pretty much what everyone's been saying. He's got a bit of a bigger frame than Droin does and adds a bit of grit to his skill game. He's not afraid to finish a check but is smart enough to not take himself out of the play to do it. Again, he might not be the most defensively sound forward around, but he still can hold his own and can take the puck away from you like no one else. Him and Droin have actually been seeing quite a bit of PK time this year.

The biggest thing about both of them is how smart they are with the puck. They feed off each other immensely, and always seem to find each other's stick with great passes. I'm really lucky to be able to watch them both play together this year.

Fucale hasn't impressed me. He's slated to be one of the top goalies in the draft, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him fall in the rankings unless he steps up. He really doesn't get tested too often and lets in some softies (although the mooseheads are usually winning by a few by the time it happens). I wouldn't want to throw a first at him.

Anyways, those are just a few thoughts I had on those three guys from about 10 or more games of watching them first hand this year. I've also seen a few Moncton games (my hometown) and although I was excited to watch Melindy he hasn't really impressed me too much. I did watch Gormley come through Moncton quite a bit and Melindy is nowhere near his level. We're all in for a real treat when Gormley matures to NHL level I'm hoping!

Old
11-17-2012, 01:25 AM
OOEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk View Post
Going to be some inquiry threads about Kessy very soon.

Eye opening televised performance.
This times a thousand.

Got to watch the game tonight and was really able to focus in on Kale. Absolutely love the guy's game, he could be the next Raffi if he makes it all the way to the NHL.

From one of his first shifts when one of the Pats(Stephenson I think?) tried to level him and Kale just absorbed the hit and dropped him all the way to the end he was a dominant physical presence every time he was on the ice. I actually didn't mind his two penalties at all (goaltender interference for crashing the net and unsportsmanlike for shoving a Pat into their bench after scoring a goal), though I guess he does have to watch himself a little considering his history with crossing the line(hence the 12 game suspension earlier this season).

Both of his goals showed he has a shot and isn't just a big lumbering oaf out there who can only throw his body around. He got time in all three situations and did decent work screening the goalie on the power play. The storyline that developed between Kale and Matt Hewitt was really entertaining too, as Kale made sure to give the Pats' goalie at least a bump whenever he was around the net. Including the interference penalty I counted three or four times throughout the game he made noticeable contact with the goalie, and I can back that as long as it doesn't result in penalties.

I'm not sure if it was just an optical illusion with how physical he was but to me he just seemed so big in stature compared to everyone else on the ice, even though he isn't even the largest skater on his team. I really liked his pursuit and effort in keeping Regina pinned back in their own zone on the penalty kill, reminded me of Winnik when he and Fiddler were running our PK. The only concern I had is that he seemed a little lax in his own zone. For as much as he was laying hits and poke checking to work pucks over the line and through the neutral zone, once the Pats had the puck deep he just seemed to float around in the center of the zone. I'll admit I'm still not the most educated on the nuances of hockey so that simply could have been the position they wanted him in, but I would have liked to see him fight on the boards a little bit more. Plus the Pats' goal to tie it at the end seemed to have been a guy he was defending, or at least that had skated past him. Again, I might not know what I'm talking about here, so feel free to correct me

Kale got named the 1st star of the night and rightfully so, really excited he chose the nationally broadcasted game to explode on.

Henrik and the Oil Kings are next week's game, making it what? The 4th game they've showed featuring a Coyotes prospect? 5 if you count the Oshawa game Lucas would have been in.

Old
11-17-2012, 02:06 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

Morgan Klimchuk was also extremely impressive. Glad Knickle was in the house to watch Kessy, befause I really liked what I saw from Klimchuk, too.

Old
11-17-2012, 02:08 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

God I wish the NHLN would show Friday night CHL hockey during non lock out seasons. Same with the Super Series. I've loved watching all of this JR hockey.

Old
11-17-2012, 02:19 AM
OOEEL

Now see I was so tuned in to Kale I didn't notice Klimchuk, might have to go back and rewatch it at some point this weekend.

Was there anything else you noticed/disagreed with my opinion on rt? I really enjoy your insight and with being new to watching hockey critically it always helps to know what particular things I should be looking out for.

Old
11-17-2012, 10:20 AM
hbk

Quote:
God I wish the NHLN would show Friday night CHL hockey during non lock out seasons. Same with the Super Series. I've loved watching all of this JR hockey.
NHL Network is run by TSN so it's unlikely to happen.

Rt, I say without hesitation that if you had seen that game last night you would be jumping up and down with excitement. He is the anti-pyatt. He is the second coming of Raffi Torres. He hits to hurt and he hits a lot. Rocket shot as well. I haven't updated my top 10 in awhile but it could be hard to keep him off that list.

Don't get me wrong he's a bottom 6 player but when you start penciling our lines out for future years and you see names like Samuelsson,Brown, Lane, Martinook, Arnold, etc we look to be a fairly physically imposing squad. It reminds me of how San Jose built their forward depth and became such a hard team to play against.

Old
11-17-2012, 11:10 AM
rt
Usually Incorrect

I did see the game...on television....

I thought Kessy was awesome. I've already texted some more casual Coyotes fans to DVR the re-air.

I'm not sure I like the Torres comparison, nor the Lucic one they kept throwing out during the broadcast. To me, he's like Kyle Clifford. Which is ****ing awesome. I think much like Clifford, he could steal a job at a very young age. If Bissonnette watched last night's game, he should probably started spending less money and start considering other opportunities because his job is about to go bye bye.

Closed Thread