HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

The Bluth Company (360) GM League Discussion/Signup Thread PT 4: NEED RESERVES

Old
11-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Gary83*

vCash: 500
Rivalryyyyyyyyyyy

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolari11 View Post
Im not a fan of playing an entire game with someone solely trying to injure my players... Especially right after the game you did manage to injure one.
get over it its a video game, you took it way too far. How am I the *** of the league... cause you beat me 9-1? lol hmmmmm interesting. I dont think anyone has ever attacked another player like that in this league, but you wouldn't know because ur a rookie.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Chessarmy
Its a Marty Party

Buffalo gets trounced 9-1, Florida GM: "I hope you enjoyed your 9-1 beating, loser"

In what has become a controversial game, the Buffalo Sabres were annihilated by the Florida Panthers by the score of 9-1. Buffalo, who have been consistent winners so far this season, have recently begun to struggle and this game may have been rock bottom. "embarrassing", said Ryan Miller to the media after the game, "we didn't come to play tonight and it showed on the ice". Sabres GM Stockey was extremely frustrated after the game, refusing to say much to the media when asked about the loss. "We lost, you know the score, we sucked tonight, what else do you want me to say?" said the angry Buffalo GM, "I'm done taking questions".

The Florida Panthers, who have been impressive since Jsolari11 took over, have been playing solid hockey so far this season. Defeating a very well rounded Buffalo Sabres team by such a wide margin should be looked at as a positive thing, but the outspoken Panthers GM was not happy after the game. "I have a message for Stockey, I hope you enjoyed your 9-1 beating, loser", Jsolari11 continued, "I never liked the guy. He's a lying, cheating, slimy son of a ***** and I'll bet my team scores 15 goals next time.". When asked about where this anger has come from, Jsolari11 explains his personal rivalry with Sabres GM Stockey can be traced all the way back to their childhood. "We used to play pick-up hockey as kids, the guy wouldn't stop scoring these annoying rebound goals on my brother", said the Panthers GM, "then my brother began to hate playing goalie and we had to play with an empty net since then. I asked him repeatedly, stop throwing the puck at my brother's ghetto street goalie pads we bought from KMart and tapping in the easy rebound. He refused. **** that guy".

Sources say the heat between the two teams began at the GM level, but has boiled down to the players. "Nobody even cares about hockey in Florida, let alone Sunrise", said Goalie Ryan Miller.

Chessarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Stockey
Let's Go Buffalo!

lmao.... thanks for proving my point even more.

Stockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 02:00 AM
Couto10

Florida/Buffalo games will be forever tense. Next time you guys play you should definitely start your 4th's and square up haha

Couto10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 02:01 AM
4EDM14OIL93

Not sure what Stockey did to get that response.

4EDM14OIL93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 06:06 AM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
hey guys.. you remember that this IS just a video game? and it consumes a lot of our time in real life?

So whoever the winner is in the game, just remember we're all really losers at life.

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
xX Hot Fuss

From now on, if you have a problem with another GM you talk to me. Ill handle it. I don't want to see your petty ******** arguments on my thread.

Stockey stop trying to injure players just because you're losing.

Jsolari stop being a cocky schmuck all the time. It's getting really, really annoying and I'm not dealing with it anymore.

If I have to make rules for you guys like your ****ing 4 year olds then I will. Have respect for the other GMs in this league or you'll be removed.

xX Hot Fuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolari11 View Post
took me awhile but i finally discovered who the biggest *** in this thing is. hey i hope you enjoyed your 9-1 beating and getting outscored 12-1 in 2 games. loser
D*ck move dude. Pretty sure your post just showed everyone that you're the biggest *** is in the game though. Thanks.

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Gary83*

Am I the only person that loves to hipcheck? I don't do it to injure, but sometimes it's just so annoying and bland to mash the pokecheck button all the time that it's fun to change it up and see some epic flips when you hit one.

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:08 AM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
D*ck move dude. Pretty sure your post just showed everyone that you're the biggest *** is in the game though. Thanks.
im sure stockey isn't the angel you all make him out to be.. seems like he spoke his own amount of crap, id be pissed too if my opponent injured my player and bragged about it.. unnecessary

stevezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
Am I the only person that loves to hipcheck? I don't do it to injure, but sometimes it's just so annoying and bland to mash the pokecheck button all the time that it's fun to change it up and see some epic flips when you hit one.
I also love the hipcheck. Probably one of the funnest things to do in the game!

Old
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezz View Post
im sure stockey isn't the angel you all make him out to be.. seems like he spoke his own amount of crap, id be pissed too if my opponent injured my player and bragged about it.. unnecessary
I think both of them revealed themselves to be pretty ridiculous in this thread.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:37 AM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
So you're telling me if you're losing 9-1 that you're not going to go out there and smash some people? Come on. We all do it when we're losing.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:40 AM
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO

Fuss, what time is the advance today? because I've got 3 game scheduled for this afternoon/evening

That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Swift Who
"We're all mad here"

I think we should just stop talking about all of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it's over, done, let's move on.

On another note, has anybody heard from Minnesota? I still have to play him.

Swift Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 09:41 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary83 View Post
I like the hipcheck but i'm too used to the NHL 12 hipcheck that totally disobeyed every law of physics it could. Much more satisfying to line someone up with Seabrook.

On a side note: The hitting physics are still awful in this game. I dont like that i can be thrown to the ice when i'm skating full speed and get checked from behind. Also dont like that Patrick Kane can level someone much bigger than him and Jeff Carter (6'3" 220+lbs) can get thrown around like a rag doll players much, much smaller than him.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:42 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Advance is at 11pm Central Time tonight.

Old
11-12-2012, 09:46 AM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
So you're telling me if you're losing 9-1 that you're not going to go out there and smash some people? Come on. We all do it when we're losing.
Depends lol, but why go online and shove it in the guys face that u injured his player when u just got killed 9-1! doesn't make any sense lol what do u expect florida to say? thank you for injuring my player? id fire back too man

Old
11-12-2012, 09:53 AM
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble

Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
has anyone heard from San Jose? I see him online on XBL all the time but hasn't responded to my messages there or on here.. hopefully I'll hear back from him because he doesn't have his CPU enabled.

Fuss if those of us who have to play him dont hear back from him today can you boot him so we can play the CPU?

also as far as enabling CPU.. do you think there should possibly be a seniority or reward system to go with this.. for instance those of us who get our games in every block and have no trouble scheduling games with our opponents have the option of enabling it or not?

For example, this would eliminate this scenario from happening
I am online a lot for the first 2 days of the block, but my opponent isn't.. and my opponents jumps on the last day of the block and in a window when I so happen to not be on and plays my CPU.
I don't get rewarded for being available and attempting to schedule my games, but my opponent would because he signed on at the right moment I wasn't.

Now this hasn't actually happened to me, but I could see that scenario annoying some people if it came about. The reward would be if you get your games in on consistant basis you would be able to play the CPU.. and if you were on the same block who also shared this reward for doing so.. you wouldn't have the problem of running into games not being played if both those members are good about scheduling and getting their games in.

Just a thought. Though it may bring more work to the commissioner to keep track of those things.

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 10:02 AM
stevezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
has anyone heard from San Jose? I see him online on XBL all the time but hasn't responded to my messages there or on here.. hopefully I'll hear back from him because he doesn't have his CPU enabled.

Fuss if those of us who have to play him dont hear back from him today can you boot him so we can play the CPU?

also as far as enabling CPU.. do you think there should possibly be a seniority or reward system to go with this.. for instance those of us who get our games in every block and have no trouble scheduling games with our opponents have the option of enabling it or not?

I am online a lot for the first 2 days of the block, but my opponent isn't.. and my opponents jumps on the last day of the block and in a window when I so happen to not be on and plays my CPU.
I don't get rewarded for being available and attempting to schedule my games, but my opponent would because he signed on at the right moment I wasn't.

Now this hasn't actually happened to me, but I could see that scenario annoying some people if it came about. The reward would be if you get your games in on consistant basis you would be able to play the CPU.. and if you were on the same block who also shared this reward for doing so.. you wouldn't have the problem of running into games not being played if both those members are good about scheduling and getting their games in.

Just a thought. Though it may bring more work to the commissioner to keep track of those things.
i also have to play him and havent heard from him, PM'd him yesterday and sent him message on xbox

Old
11-12-2012, 10:02 AM
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please

SJ told me he would only be available today, and I have about a two hour time slot, starting now, where I can get both my games in.

By the way, NYR needs to delete some of his messages, because I can't contact him regarding a time slot we both agreed would work for us.

ArGarBarGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
i also have to play him and havent heard from him, PM'd him yesterday and sent him message on xbox
Same for me. He said he was coming on last night but never did. Kept me waiting for a while and he wasn't replying to any messages. Really annoying actually as it's my last game before the advance.

Old
11-12-2012, 10:21 AM
xX Hot Fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post

No. I'm going to straighten out who does and does not have their CPU enabled and let them know. As its been since day 1 of the league, if you have made attempts to message your opponent and set up a game and haven't gotten any responses then you are free to play his CPU.

I dont get why half or more of the league just cannot send out messages to their opponents. I've gotten maybe 1 message from another GM. Granted, i usually send out messages as soon as i advance the schedule but still. It takes 5 minutes and its a guarantee that you'll get your games in.

Old
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
HaroldDruken

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
No. I'm going to straighten out who does and does not have their CPU enabled and let them know. As its been since day 1 of the league, if you have made attempts to message your opponent and set up a game and haven't gotten any responses then you are free to play his CPU.

I dont get why half or more of the league just cannot send out messages to their opponents. I've gotten maybe 1 message from another GM. Granted, i usually send out messages as soon as i advance the schedule but still. It takes 5 minutes and its a guarantee that you'll get your games in.
It's pretty mind boggling. I can get most of my games done the day of the advance with just hooking up with teams that are online. After that I go to the Forums and schedule my remaining games.

If San Jose doesn't come on tonight can you temporarily boot him so we can all play his CPU?