Was it because he was playing center? or did he just flat out suck?
He just sucked. Honestly when playing with Fredrik Bremberg he hasn't been good at all. I hope the coach stop trying that and put Ljungh in between Åberg and Landeskog, that line have worked very good when playing together
Landeskog will play for Team Sweden in Karjala Cup. Sweden are mostly using the younger NHL players this time.
32. Gustaf Wesslau, HV71
40. Johan Holmqvist, Brynäs
3. Niclas Burström, Skellefteå
4. Staffan Kronwall, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl
5. Daniel Fernholm, HV71
6. Oscar Fantenberg, HV71
16. Tobias Viklund, AIK
51. Jonas Ahnelöv, Modo
77. Victor Hedman, Tampa Bay/Barys Astana
9. Tony Mårtensson, SKA St. Petersburg
10. Martin Thörnberg, Torpedo Novgorod
12. Fredrik Pettersson, Donbass Donetsk
14. Richard Gynge, Dynamo Moskva
15. Melker Karlsson, Skellefteå
17. Carl Söderberg, Linköping
18. Jesper Fasth, HV71
19. Calle Järnkrok, Brynäs
20. Joel Lundqvist, Frölunda
24. Oscar Lindberg, Skellefteå
27. Patric Hörnqvist, Nashville/Red Ice
60. Mikael Backlund, Calgary/Västerås
62. Carl Hagelin, Rangers/Södertälje
92. Gabriel Landeskog, Colorado/Djurgården
Is "The Blind Watchmaker" a reference to Denver's 'Infinite Monkey Theorem' urban winery?
If so, hell yes.
Not directly. It's a title of one of Richard Dawkin's books on evolutionary biology. He does use a version of the infinite monkey theorem in one of the chapters to demonstrate the probability of improbable events occurring after successive attempts. METHINKS IT IS LIKE A WEASEL!
something has happen with gabbe the last 6-8 games. his physical game has disappeared. not good, his physical game is very important.
I wouldn't be too worried. His game is made for the NA ice surface. It's possible that with the added defensive responsibility he's taken on with playing center he's more hesitant to throw out a big hit for fear of being out of position.