HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Could we see...

Old
05-20-2006, 06:57 PM
Freaky Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Could we see...

Kostitsyn and Grabovski on the same line next year? On all the reports that I saw on Grabovski comming over to N-A, he was about to sign a contract to play IN MONTREAL...

It would be so nice to see!

Freaky Habs Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan
Kostitsyn and Grabovski on the same line next year? On all the reports that I saw on Grabovski comming over to N-A, he was about to sign a contract to play IN MONTREAL...

It would be so nice to see!
Well even though I still wish Kosty would be ready next year, I'm still not convinced, and still think Gainey will sign some players to compensate for the holes we're having. And we don't know if Grabo could accept to be in Hamilton if he doesn't make it.

Just have the feeling we won't see any of those though I wish we would.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

I think a Grabovsky-Locke-Kostitsyn line would be great fun to watch!

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2006, 01:35 AM
Slick Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake
Well even though I still wish Kosty would be ready next year, I'm still not convinced, and still think Gainey will sign some players to compensate for the holes we're having. And we don't know if Grabo could accept to be in Hamilton if he doesn't make it.

Just have the feeling we won't see any of those though I wish we would.
Kost is ready, Grabovski I doubt... The good thing about this is that there's going to be a great competition among the rookies at the next camp... Something we didn't see for .. hum... a decade or more!!!

(Higgins, Plekanec, Perezhogin), Kostitsyn, Latendresse, Grabovski, Lapierre, Locke, Ferland, Chipchura.....

Slick Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2006, 02:52 AM
Traitor8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick
Kost is ready, Grabovski I doubt... The good thing about this is that there's going to be a great competition among the rookies at the next camp... Something we didn't see for .. hum... a decade or more!!!

(Higgins, Plekanec, Perezhogin), Kostitsyn, Latendresse, Grabovski, Lapierre, Locke, Ferland, Chipchura.....
we saw great competition last training camp:

Latendresse
Hossa
Perezhogin
Higgins
Plekanec
Streit
Hainsey

ya we don't know what the Habs management are thinking, I don't think they have a list of who is going to make the team next year. They just going to see what each player can do during training camp and decide from there. It also depends on who is traded or let go during the off season.

Traitor8 is offline   Reply With Quote