HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Fantasy Football 2.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
  #201
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 500
TD Lynch! I'm coming for you Illini!

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
  #202
Chris Hansen
Team Tyrion
 
Chris Hansen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 10,172
vCash: 500
McCoy doing nothing for me again..

Chris Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
  #203
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 500
Dang it! Lynch TD called back. I think that would have given me the lead! Hope he stills get it.

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 05:53 PM
  #204
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 500
Would love to take the lead before the Bears D plays so I can bench them tonight. Scared of possible negative points

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
  #205
madgoat33
Registered User
 
madgoat33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 12,439
vCash: 500
gore td was bad for me

madgoat33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
  #206
RayP
Registered User
 
RayP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 55,506
vCash: 50
I need Arian to pull a hammy... like now.

RayP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 06:38 PM
  #207
ndgt10
Registered User
 
ndgt10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Poland
Country: United States
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 500
Genius move by me picking up the Boys D.

ndgt10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 07:30 PM
  #208
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Up 100-96 in big money league with Marshall/Redman vs nothing left, pile on PF, won in this one too.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM
  #209
Bubba88
Toews = Savior
 
Bubba88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bavaria
Country: Germany
Posts: 24,049
vCash: 500
3rd straight win

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 07:35 AM
  #210
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,484
vCash: 772
5-5 in every league now. Been that kinda year. Too many underachievers on every team.

IU Hawks fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 08:13 AM
  #211
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Despite the ridiculous amount of points I have given up in our league here, if I win out, there should still be a scenario where I can make the playoffs if I win out. I'll have to check it out.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 08:26 AM
  #212
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 500
League leader right here!

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 08:34 AM
  #213
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Am I still leading in PF at 4-6, I think I was at 3-6, the **** happened, gave up too many I guess.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 08:57 AM
  #214
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,484
vCash: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Despite the ridiculous amount of points I have given up in our league here, if I win out, there should still be a scenario where I can make the playoffs if I win out. I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, you're ahead on PF then all but 1 5-5. Certainly an uphill battle, though, as if any of those teams wins both and ndgt and goat win at least 1 you're done.

IU Hawks fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:00 AM
  #215
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,484
vCash: 772
Lovin Foster's matchups the next 2 weeks. That's huge!

IU Hawks fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:11 AM
  #216
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Quote:
Originally Posted by IU Hawks fan View Post
Yeah, you're ahead on PF then all but 1 5-5. Certainly an uphill battle, though, as if any of those teams wins both and ndgt and goat win at least 1 you're done.
I'll have to take a look at the schedule and figure out my avenues. I'll figure out other peoples too and post it.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:29 AM
  #217
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,484
vCash: 772
Illini and I getting flexed into SNF in week 12.

IU Hawks fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:30 AM
  #218
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 21,570
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat yesterday. Bowe's catch on 4th and 15 to set up the tying FG put me in the lead from a tie that would have seen me lose: his bench had a monster game.

DisgruntledHawkFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:50 AM
  #219
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Playoff scenarios for teams on the outside looking in

Current playoff teams
team torment 7-3 (essentially clinched)
team wallace-cyman 6-4 (needs one more win, lose out, likely miss)
team ndgt10 6-4 (needs one more win, lose out, likely miss)
romers wolrd 5-5 (needs one more win, big pf lead except over orkin)
-------------------------------------------
team illini 5-5
(down by about 100 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, 30 point lead on iu (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins, 20 point lead on eskimo brothers (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins)

eskimo brothers 5-5
(down by about 120 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, down 20 to illini, needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record, 10 point lead on iu (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins or finish with better record)

iu hawks fan 5-5
(down by about 130 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, down by 30 to illini (5-5), needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record, down by 10 to eskimo brothers (5-5), needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record)

orkin sprays the room 4-6
(down by 15 pf to romers, needs to win out and make up 15 points to romers and and maintain leads over illini (85 pf), eskimo brothers (105 pf) iu (115 pf) while neither of the four teams win more than 1 of the final 2 games, also needs to hold onto 53 pf lead over ray p should ray p also win out

ray p 4-6
(down by about 70 pf to romers, needs to win out and make up 70 points to romers and maintain leads over illini (35 pf), eskimo brothers (53 pf) iu (63 pf) while neither of the four teams win more than 1 of the final 2 games, also needs to make up 53 pf to orkin sprays the room should orkin also win out)

remaining schedule
romers: Ndgt (6-4) and torment (7-3)
illini: Orkin (4-6) and iu (5-5)
eskimo: Torment (7-3) and orkin (4-6)
iu: Hawksfan74 (3-7) and illini (5-5)
orkin: Illini (5-5) and eskimo (5-5)
ray p: Wallace-cyman (6-4) and hawksfan74 (3-7)

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:56 AM
  #220
TorMenT
Go Blackhawks!
 
TorMenT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rockford, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Current playoff teams
team torment 7-3 (essentially clinched)
team wallace-cyman 6-4 (needs one more win, lose out, likely miss)
team ndgt10 6-4 (needs one more win, lose out, likely miss)
romers wolrd 5-5 (needs one more win, big pf lead except over orkin)
-------------------------------------------
team illini 5-5
(down by about 100 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, 30 point lead on iu (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins, 20 point lead on eskimo brothers (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins)

eskimo brothers 5-5
(down by about 120 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, down 20 to illini, needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record, 10 point lead on iu (5-5), needs to maintain and match wins or finish with better record)

iu hawks fan 5-5
(down by about 130 pf to romers, needs a better record than romers, down by 30 to illini (5-5), needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record, down by 10 to eskimo brothers (5-5), needs to make up and match wins or finish with better record)

orkin sprays the room 4-6
(down by 15 pf to romers, needs to win out and make up 15 points to romers and and maintain leads over illini (85 pf), eskimo brothers (105 pf) iu (115 pf) while neither of the four teams win more than 1 of the final 2 games, also needs to hold onto 53 pf lead over ray p should ray p also win out

ray p 4-6
(down by about 70 pf to romers, needs to win out and make up 70 points to romers and maintain leads over illini (35 pf), eskimo brothers (53 pf) iu (63 pf) while neither of the four teams win more than 1 of the final 2 games, also needs to make up 53 pf to orkin sprays the room should orkin also win out)

remaining schedule
romers: Ndgt (6-4) and torment (7-3)
illini: Orkin (4-6) and iu (5-5)
eskimo: Torment (7-3) and orkin (4-6)
iu: Hawksfan74 (3-7) and illini (5-5)
orkin: Illini (5-5) and eskimo (5-5)
ray p: Wallace-cyman (6-4) and hawksfan74 (3-7)
Nice write up. I like the idea that I clinched already! Now I gotta root for whoever I want to be my opponent in the first matchup of the playoffs.

TorMenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 09:58 AM
  #221
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14,322
vCash: 500
I need to win both weeks to get in. Been screwed by my rb #2 position all season.

Illinihockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 10:38 AM
  #222
IU Hawks fan
They call me 'IU'
 
IU Hawks fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: No longer IU
Country: United States
Posts: 18,484
vCash: 772
Anyone want RG3? He can't be dropped and I need the bench spot...

IU Hawks fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 11:30 AM
  #223
MurrayBannerman
BBall ATD Champion
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 219
Country: United States
Posts: 21,277
vCash: 1625
9-1 in my money league


MurrayBannerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 12:24 PM
  #224
AmericanDream
Puck You
 
AmericanDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I Return to Serenity
Country: United States
Posts: 9,571
vCash: 500
tough week for qb's this week...

all I know is I own McCoy in about 4 leagues, so they finally better start handing the rock off to him now that idiot Vick is likely out... cant believe they have been wasting that stud this year...

last of the bye weeks thank God, though losing Bradshaw and Harvin will be tough, both likely would have been limited this week regardless...

so many people dropped Amendolla and Benson in so many leagues, I was lucky enough to scoop both up and sit on them until right now!! Amendolla is clearly back, and I would imagine Benson back in time for all my fantasy playoffs....if those guys are available in your leagues, snag them up asap...

Beanie Wells might be back in week 12, not that people should give a **** with him, but I like Stevens-Howling and it will hurt his value going forward....

so far I am

8-2 - yahoo.com
7-3 - espn.com
8-2 - nfl.com
6-3- cbs.com...started week 2
5-5 - cbs.com
6-4 - cbs.com
7-3 - cbs.com

all money leagues....not a stinker in the group!! would be better overall as I drafted Demarco Murray and Ryan Matthews in the majority of leagues...both have not done great for me yet...

...also never picked a qb in any single league until round 6 at the earliest....I still stand by that...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
  #225
coldsteelonice84
Registered User
 
coldsteelonice84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 25,274
vCash: 10592
Nice, get that money. Yeah, Amendola got dropped right after he got hurt in my big league. I dropped someone I didn't want to at the time but damn, you can't leave a guy like that just sitting there, especially in a 3 WR league.

coldsteelonice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.