HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Please Close MODS

Closed Thread

Old
11-13-2012, 09:34 AM
bshaw

vCash: 500
Sj gunna be on for a bit not sure who I have to play but just invite me I shall be waitjng

Old
11-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Lets make a club for all of us in this.

Old
11-13-2012, 10:37 AM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

better not interfere with GMC LOL. Or your all dead.

Old
11-13-2012, 12:34 PM
DogsFan*
GHG

Buffalo is such a *******. Quit out like a little baby when I beat him, then we play where hes supposed to let me win and he tries to get a point so I have to quit out again, wasting 20 minutes of my time trying to cheat and get points.

Old
11-13-2012, 12:45 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

thats brutal man

Old
11-13-2012, 12:59 PM
DeputyMcLaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Buffalo is such a *******. Quit out like a little baby when I beat him, then we play where hes supposed to let me win and he tries to get a point so I have to quit out again, wasting 20 minutes of my time trying to cheat and get points.
People like this should get booted.
ALSO for the two teams that wanted to play CBJ last night, I went and got a new copy lol.....I'll be on after the Raps game tonight.(God I miss Hockey)

Old
11-13-2012, 01:04 PM
The Kessel Run

Florida will be around from now until 8 ish. Just shoot me a msg on xbox live or here if I appear offline.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:09 PM
NazemKadri43

anyone on right now that needs to play boston? i can hop on if needed

Old
11-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Leaf_Crazy

Some of you take this too serious.

Get some class....

I've got blown out, I've gotten bad breaks, I have a ****** team, and I play my games out. No reason you shouldn't either. I'm in the basement of the league.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:17 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post

Get some class....

I've got blown out, I've gotten bad breaks, I have a ****** team, and I play my games out. No reason you shouldn't either. I'm in the basement of the league.
LOL i here u brother. Theres always someone better and ur goalie can truely be brutal some games but there is 0 reason why u should quit a game, im also a bottom feeder lol

Old
11-13-2012, 01:33 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Let me explain myself.

The 1st game I played against Montreal, I'm outplaying him... I have like 30+ shots and he has under 10, yet he's winning 3-1, 2 of his goals a curl wrist shot and one is a fluky deflection. As you could imagine I was extremely frustrated, but I stayed in the game, then Nyquist skates from his end of the ice, rolling of checks, skating through sticks and never falling, he's 75 overall... After all that Gustav scores and at this point, for a split second I'm so frustrated I just shut my Xbox off.

I get back on, send Montreal a message saying I'm sorry and I was very frustrated, we'll play again and I'll let him win. The nest day (today), we play a real game until the end, then I'd let him win. So it's 2-1 for me with a minute left, I let him score so it's 2-2. I didn't think it was a huge deal for me to take it to OT and let him win then... (In my mind, I felt like I deserved a point for "beating" him this 2nd time around) In his mind it's enough for him to quit, jump on the forums and spew insults about me and send me a hate message.

We play a 3rd time, I let him score on an empty net in the 1st period then we wait the game out... 1-0 final for him in regulation...

Old
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:

Get some class....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestud View Post
LOL i here u brother. Theres always someone better and ur goalie can truely be brutal some games but there is 0 reason why u should quit a game, im also a bottom feeder lol
It's a bit different "emotionally" when you're in the bottom of the league with nothing to lose, versus pushing and/or trying to maintain a playoff spot.

I guess that just makes me classless though.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Leaf_Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
It's a bit different "emotionally" when you're in the bottom of the league with nothing to lose, versus pushing and/or trying to maintain a playoff spot.

You're ****ing joking right? I could be in the playoff hunt if I disconnected too. I want to win every game just as bad as you do. I just have pride.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:

Maybe you shouldn't play this if you take it so seriously, lol. People still want to win if they are going for the Cup or playing in the bottom of the league. It's not fun losing. I took MTL to OT yesterday, and I lost to TB last night. I didn't quit when he was winning 4-1. If you can't handle the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Leaf_Crazy

Quote:
Let me explain myself.

The 1st game I played against Montreal, I'm outplaying him... I have like 30+ shots and he has under 10, yet he's winning 3-1, 2 of his goals a curl wrist shot and one is a fluky deflection. As you could imagine I was extremely frustrated, but I stayed in the game, then Nyquist skates from his end of the ice, rolling of checks, skating through sticks and never falling, he's 75 overall... After all that Gustav scores and at this point, for a split second I'm so frustrated I just shut my Xbox off.

I get back on, send Montreal a message saying I'm sorry and I was very frustrated, we'll play again and I'll let him win. The nest day (today), we play a real game until the end, then I'd let him win. So it's 2-1 for me with a minute left, I let him score so it's 2-2. I didn't think it was a huge deal for me to take it to OT and let him win then... (In my mind, I felt like I deserved a point for "beating" him this 2nd time around) In his mind it's enough for him to quit, jump on the forums and spew insults about me and send me a hate message.

We play a 3rd time, I let him score on an empty net in the 1st period then we wait the game out... 1-0 final for him in regulation...
You didn't deserve a point the 2nd game.

Old
Kamal007
#leak4Jlaw

Quote:
Wanna make a Club? I'm a Dman, but I'm also an efficient forward at like 2.5PPG or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
I'll play if u guys need someone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
Lets make a club for all of us in this.
Ya lets do it. You guys want to make it tomorrow?

Old
11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Eyedea
The Legend Continues

Yeah I was frustrated that Detroit and I's first game was tied at 2-2 in the second and it started to glitch, so we had to restart and he won 2-1. But the 2nd game he ended up freezing after up 2-0 and we restarted, and to my avail I ended up winning that game 1-0.

**** happens, I tend not to dwell on the losses.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:51 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
You're ****ing joking right? I could be in the playoff hunt if I disconnected too. I want to win every game just as bad as you do. I just have pride.
I've disconnected once you nonsensical bohemian and I replayed the game for a loss.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:53 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
I've disconnected once you nonsensical bohemian and I replayed the game for a loss.
A loss in OT, so you still get a point.. Good one.

As if there hasn't been enough problems with you. Just trading for a player back or even using them while you've claimed them.. Seriously man.

Old
Predaleafs

Yup, I played Washington had double the time on attack yet wa getting outshot, won the game in SO, felt I shoulda won in regulation. He was leading till 4 mins left. Ne'er even thought to quit. It was a great game even though TOA was lopsided. He deserved his point and if he woulda won I wouldn't have quit.

I dot agree with the Habs insulting him here though, find that wrong but frustration boils over I get it I would be just as pissed

Old
Leaf_Crazy

Quote:
After you wasted 45 minutes of his time?

It's hard enough to meet 5 different people for 5 games in 3 days, without wasting time...

thanks for the "hate message" though....

Old
11-13-2012, 01:56 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
Yeah I was frustrated that Detroit and I's first game was tied at 2-2 in the second and it started to glitch, so we had to restart and he won 2-1. But the 2nd game he ended up freezing after up 2-0 and we restarted, and to my avail I ended up winning that game 1-0.

**** happens, I tend not to dwell on the losses.
I'm not trying too, but I have a bunch of immature children insulting me in matters that are not relevant to any part of their lives.

If they could read, they could understand where I'm coming from, but I guess they can't put themselves in other peoples shoes, a skill that most 5 year olds have the ability to do.

Old
11-13-2012, 01:57 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
A loss in OT, so you still get a point.. Good one.

As if there hasn't been enough problems with you. Just trading for a player back or even using them while you've claimed them.. Seriously man.
I didn't... learn to read...

Old
11-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Leaf_Crazy

Quote:
I'm not trying too, but I have a bunch of immature children insulting me in matters that are not relevant to any part of their lives.

If they could read, they could understand where I'm coming from, but I guess they can't put themselves in other peoples shoes, a skill that most 5 years have the ability to do.
You seem to have a temper issue.

I cant understand where you're coming from at all.

I'm pretty sure I have all the facts here...

1. You lose the game 4-1. Turn xbox off in "frustration" because he doesnt deserve a win.

2. Agree to play "for fun" but let him win in the end. You play good, and think you somehow "deserve a point" now.... He turns his xbox off, which he should have.

3. You let him win, finally. After wasting 45 minutes of his time.

So where are you coming from?

Old
11-13-2012, 02:00 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
After you wasted 45 minutes of his time?

It's hard enough to meet 5 different people for 5 games in 3 days, without wasting time...

thanks for the "hate message" though....
If that's seriously a huge issue for him, I'll send a 75% of minimum wage for that hour, although I highly doubt he would of spent any of that time doing anything productive.

Closed Thread