HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
  #176
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Playing Flood mode on Halo 4.

Having an absolute blast.
The best **** since sliced bread.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
11-13-2012, 07:51 PM
  #177
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,645
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
The best **** since sliced bread.
I like giving war speeches to complete strangers online.

They are subject to my ramblings about killing these "godless heathens", or my shouts of "Manifest Destiny".


__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail

Last edited by Bob Richards: 11-13-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Bob Richards is offline  
Old
11-13-2012, 10:43 PM
  #178
silverfish
Mr. Glass
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Standing on a Train
Country: United States
Posts: 14,327
vCash: 500
Just logged my first two hours on BLOPS2. I think it's great. I need to really get a hang of the maps though, because my Team Deathmatch game was very poor tonight.

silverfish is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:21 AM
  #179
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,645
vCash: 50
TCRF and Bob Richards dishing out lady advice to our friends across the Hudson. Well across the Hudson for some of you anyway.

Rangers fans are a charitable people, even if Bob Richards may be possibly giving out terrible advice because he is a terrible person.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 03:00 AM
  #180
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
TCRF and Bob Richards dishing out lady advice to our friends across the Hudson. Well across the Hudson for some of you anyway.

Rangers fans are a charitable people, even if Bob Richards may be possibly giving out terrible advice because he is a terrible person.
where is this?

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 03:00 AM
  #181
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
The best **** since sliced bread.
I prefer my bread whole

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 03:28 AM
  #182
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
TCRF, BP, BR, KU and anyone around the age range y'all are invited to Daniel NYC during the mid week of December to join me for a complementary dinner. I was trying to figure out how much the bill will be with a 6-course tasting menu + prix fixe and I thought, well, I least these children won't be able to get alcohol so that'll save me easily $80. Then I realized that I'm underage as well in NY. Such a scam. 2.5 years legal in Canada, totally used to it and then BAM! Illegal as BP is in NYC.

Also, Pat is invited too. I realize not everyone is going to be free and in the area.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 05:13 AM
  #183
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,731
vCash: 50
I'll just point out that when I go home to Europe, I'll be legal in a year

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:03 AM
  #184
Ave Maria
New Season New Dream
 
Ave Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,436
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Ave Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
TCRF, BP, BR, KU and anyone around the age range y'all are invited to Daniel NYC during the mid week of December to join me for a complementary dinner. I was trying to figure out how much the bill will be with a 6-course tasting menu + prix fixe and I thought, well, I least these children won't be able to get alcohol so that'll save me easily $80. Then I realized that I'm underage as well in NY. Such a scam. 2.5 years legal in Canada, totally used to it and then BAM! Illegal as BP is in NYC.

Also, Pat is invited too. I realize not everyone is going to be free and in the area.
Im assuming it'll be around the Le Bernardin range, which was $175 per person when I went with my dad for his work

Ave Maria is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:06 AM
  #185
Jabroni
Moderator
The Corporate Mod
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
Im assuming it'll be around the Le Bernardin range, which was $175 per person when I went with my dad for his work
Was the food made of gold?

Jabroni is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:40 AM
  #186
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,645
vCash: 50
I ate golden food once.

Once....

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:12 AM
  #187
Jabroni
Moderator
The Corporate Mod
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I ate golden food once.

Once....
After that, your colon was no more.

Jabroni is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:17 AM
  #188
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,645
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 View Post
After that, your colon was no more.
I sold it at an auction for $3 million.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:19 AM
  #189
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,731
vCash: 50
Name change. Feel free to call me Bipolar, BP, MDZ, or Michael Del Ziti

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:19 AM
  #190
Jabroni
Moderator
The Corporate Mod
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I sold it at an auction for $3 million.
I'm sure it was put to good use.

Jabroni is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:14 AM
  #191
silverfish
Mr. Glass
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Standing on a Train
Country: United States
Posts: 14,327
vCash: 500
How much of a disservice am I doing myself if I don't workout as "hard" as I normally do today? Just not feeling it, probably only going to do about half what I normally do

Think I'm starting to develop some lazy habits... Working out would be so much better if results came faster


Last edited by silverfish: 11-14-2012 at 09:20 AM.
silverfish is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:39 AM
  #192
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I'll just point out that when I go home to Europe, I'll be legal in a year
That's not right.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:43 AM
  #193
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
Im assuming it'll be around the Le Bernardin range, which was $175 per person when I went with my dad for his work
Ya, around there although it'll be worth every penny. An extraordinary experience hopefully! My first 3 Michelin Stars restaurant. I don't feel like dining alone as I normally do when I'm outta town With an iPad in hand, I look like a food critic or a newspaper food section writer or a blogger or something. They are told to watch out for suspicious people so I get slightly more attention Plus, I eat my food like I'm doing surgery.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:46 AM
  #194
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,645
vCash: 50
Its really nice when all the pieces and components of an incoming excellent weekend are in play.

Now I just gotta wait and let 'em fall together.

Bob Richards is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:46 AM
  #195
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,449
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Name change. Feel free to call me Bipolar, BP, MDZ, or Michael Del Ziti
So you're committing to the picture I see.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
  #196
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,731
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
That's not right.
Not completely legal
Only beer and really light mix drinks

Everything else at 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Ya, around there although it'll be worth every penny. An extraordinary experience hopefully! My first 3 Michelin Stars restaurant. I don't feel like dining alone as I normally do when I'm outta town With an iPad in hand, I look like a food critic or a newspaper food section writer or a blogger or something. They are told to watch out for suspicious people so I get slightly more attention Plus, I eat my food like I'm doing surgery.
1. I will definitely be joining you (I can chip in for my own food)

2. I eat my my food like I'm doing surgery... on the President

3. I would totally bring my ipad, in exchange for better service

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:33 PM
  #197
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,731
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
So you're committing to the picture I see.
Got my favorite DZ picture.

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:39 PM
  #198
NYGRYK21
HFWF IC Champ
 
NYGRYK21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ridge, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
TCRF, BP, BR, KU and anyone around the age range y'all are invited to Daniel NYC during the mid week of December to join me for a complementary dinner. I was trying to figure out how much the bill will be with a 6-course tasting menu + prix fixe and I thought, well, I least these children won't be able to get alcohol so that'll save me easily $80. Then I realized that I'm underage as well in NY. Such a scam. 2.5 years legal in Canada, totally used to it and then BAM! Illegal as BP is in NYC.

Also, Pat is invited too. I realize not everyone is going to be free and in the area.

NYGRYK21 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:40 PM
  #199
mschmidt64
Registered User
 
mschmidt64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 828
vCash: 500
So this is OT... maybe it makes me a heartless jerk though, but I'll ask anyway.

What is the status of North Jersey and Manhattan right now? I was supposed to be in the city this weekend and I was gonna do some sight-seeing.

Is power back up for most of Manhattan? I was also probably going to stay in a hotel in the north bergen area... how is that?

mschmidt64 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 12:41 PM
  #200
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired
 
SingnBluesOnBroadway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 29,778
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
So this is OT... maybe it makes me a heartless jerk though, but I'll ask anyway.

What is the status of North Jersey and Manhattan right now? I was supposed to be in the city this weekend and I was gonna do some sight-seeing.

Is power back up for most of Manhattan? I was also probably going to stay in a hotel in the north bergen area... how is that?
Power is on in Manhattan.

__________________
SingnBluesOnBroadway is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.