HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Please Close MODS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2012, 07:47 PM
  #376
DogsFan*
GHG
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
Y'all need to chill

DogsFan* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
  #377
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Y'all need to chill
This. Like really, all this sounds like 12 year old girls drama.

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
  #378
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!
 
FishManSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I Bet You Hate T.O
Country: Croatia
Posts: 4,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schennsation View Post
No the funny thing is you could have googled ocd to figure out what it was but intstead you end up looking dumb
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol. It's nothing personal at all. It's just these excuses you give to get your way and circumvent people in this league. I want good people in this league as much as anyone but not some one taking away from the integrity of the whole league. Enough is enough.
What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.

FishManSam is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:35 PM
  #379
hotcarle
Registered User
 
hotcarle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: vd, qc, ca
Posts: 722
vCash: 500
Still looking for Colorado...he hasn't been online since Saturday.

hotcarle is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  #380
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,031
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.



What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.

__________________
http://i57.tinypic.com/28b4abo.jpg
DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
  #381
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.
Stop now please? Everyone has their own views on what to do after something, as said before people are competitive and hate losing. But stop calling BS on his OCD. You don't have it, and you didn't major on it. So he probably knows how it affects his daily life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.



What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.
I find this funny that one little trade of picks has exploded into a bit**fest, but calling a guy bs that he has something like OCD is just *insert expletive* imo, and I agree that like they are just garbage picks and it's 1/1000 that you'll get a player that does something with a 4th-7th. Can we end this though, I WANT TO TRADE! Sorry SB lol going to try to get your inbox filled :p

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
  #382
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,031
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
I find this funny that one little trade of picks has exploded into a bit**fest, but calling a guy bs that he has something like OCD is just *insert expletive* imo, and I agree that like they are just garbage picks and it's 1/1000 that you'll get a player that does something with a 4th-7th. Can we end this though, I WANT TO TRADE! Sorry SB lol going to try to get your inbox filled :p
I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU. I didn't even know Phion's team until like last night when I pm'ed him about my 1st. I don't really talk to Phion that much anymore. I don't even remember the last time we played club. But thanks man.

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:41 PM
  #383
Schennsation
Show goes on
 
Schennsation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sudbury Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,370
vCash: 500
Phx you around?

Schennsation is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
  #384
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU. I didn't even know Phion's team until like last night when I pm'ed him about my 1st. I don't really talk to Phion that much anymore. I don't even remember the last time we played club. But thanks man.
I edited it out when you were typing, so sorry, as I didn't know you were away on weekends as you don't know if he has OCD. To try to turn the thread back to league, what's the price on Lundqvist?

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
  #385
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!
 
FishManSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I Bet You Hate T.O
Country: Croatia
Posts: 4,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.
Phion was the GM and I was too busy in the summer to bother with that... He was inbox banned so I took the title of GM. Why would I lie about having OCD? It's very common and it's not always to the extreme.

I wasn't trying to scheme points lol

I've talked thousands of times about the Del Zotto thing, but I guess your selective memory loss blanked that out.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, you're trying to make a huge deal out of nothing.

FishManSam is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
  #386
Kamal007
God Level
 
Kamal007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,306
vCash: 50
Do you even draft your own players? lol that would be sooo tedious and time consuming.

Kamal007 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
  #387
Predaleafs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,069
vCash: 500
minny you down for our game?

Predaleafs is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:48 PM
  #388
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
Phion was the GM and I was too busy in the summer to bother with that... He was inbox banned so I took the title of GM. Why would I lie about having OCD? It's very common and it's not always to the extreme.

I wasn't trying to scheme points lol

I've talked thousands of times about the Del Zotto thing, but I guess your selective memory loss blanked that out.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, you're trying to make a huge deal out of nothing.
What's your team looking like right now?

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
  #389
Leafs For Life*
Nothing
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
Do you even draft your own players? lol that would be sooo tedious and time consuming.
You set Draft Priority, so he could fill the top with the people he knows to pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
minny you down for our game?
10 et (10 minutes) ?

Leafs For Life* is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:52 PM
  #390
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post
Still looking for Colorado...he hasn't been online since Saturday.
just talked to him, hes coming online in like half hour... but i got first dibs

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:53 PM
  #391
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!
 
FishManSam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: I Bet You Hate T.O
Country: Croatia
Posts: 4,885
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
What's your team looking like right now?
Filatov-Backstrom-Pominville
Ennis-Johansson-B.Connolly/Z.Kassian
Leino-Ott-Clutterbuck
Foligno-Porter-Kaleta
Hecht

Ehrhoff-Faulk
Sekera-McBain
Despres-Salo
McNabb

Neuvirth
Enroth
Roloson

I built my team to be young and slightly competitive and I have a lot of potential on my players...

FishManSam is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:00 PM
  #392
bshaw
Registered User
 
bshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,093
vCash: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU. I didn't even know Phion's team until like last night when I pm'ed him about my 1st. I don't really talk to Phion that much anymore. I don't even remember the last time we played club. But thanks man.
This kids ****ing annoying seems like you're just looking for things to ***** about. Shut up its a video game!!

bshaw is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
  #393
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn
 
DirtyDion03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,031
vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshaw View Post
This kids ****ing annoying seems like you're just looking for things to ***** about. Shut up its a video game!!
Lol some one said something about me that was false but I'm finding something to complain about?

DirtyDion03 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:09 PM
  #394
JaMoney9
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 815
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post
Still looking for Colorado...he hasn't been online since Saturday.
im playing colorado now

JaMoney9 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:12 PM
  #395
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,833
vCash: 500
will be on in 15... just finishing my wings. ill also be answering all of your trade proposals and countering some.

Drop The Mits is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
  #396
Wayne Simmons 85
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
will be on in 15... just finishing my wings. ill also be answering all of your trade proposals and countering some.
I'll play you in 15 minutes.

Wayne Simmons 85 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
  #397
Sergei Berezin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,019
vCash: 500
Guys, appreciate you trying to handle stuff on your own, but please don't ***** at eachother.

I can't take this drama anymore!

If you guys want to argue about who's right or wrong, do it via PM, but I can't sit here and monitor your arguments.


Listen, you don't have to like eachother, but please respect the league and the process. I like the group of people we have here; we're almost all very active, very competitive, and we're all pretty good at the game, so lets not ruin it over silliness, ok?



And, if you're joining the conversation late, NOT ANOTHER WORD.

I've made my decision, and while FishManSam may not like it, he hasn't complained about it since I had my last say and that's all I can ask for as commissioner, so please keep any of your comments out of this thread and out of league with regards to that situation.

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
  #398
Sergei Berezin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,019
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
will be on in 15... just finishing my wings. ill also be answering all of your trade proposals and countering some.
Sorry I can't come on tonight, I'll play you and and tmo before the sim.

Sergei Berezin is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:23 PM
  #399
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers
 
Drop The Mits's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Simmons 85 View Post
I'll play you in 15 minutes.
ready?

edit: i dont know which team you are

Drop The Mits is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
  #400
nazem frattin
Registered User
 
nazem frattin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 401
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol. It's nothing personal at all. It's just these excuses you give to get your way and circumvent people in this league. I want good people in this league as much as anyone but not some one taking away from the integrity of the whole league. Enough is enough.
Hahahahahahahah take it easy buddy

nazem frattin is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.