HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Please Close MODS

Closed Thread

Old
11-14-2012, 07:47 PM
DogsFan*
GHG

vCash: 500
Y'all need to chill

Old
11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
Y'all need to chill
This. Like really, all this sounds like 12 year old girls drama.

Old
11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schennsation View Post
No the funny thing is you could have googled ocd to figure out what it was but intstead you end up looking dumb
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Lol. It's nothing personal at all. It's just these excuses you give to get your way and circumvent people in this league. I want good people in this league as much as anyone but not some one taking away from the integrity of the whole league. Enough is enough.
What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.

Old
11-14-2012, 08:35 PM
hotcarle

Still looking for Colorado...he hasn't been online since Saturday.

Old
11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishManSam View Post
I've been diagnosed with OCD... Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, obsessing over minor details to fit something up to my "standards" I also obsess over my item placement, where I put my things. Keep insulting me though it's nice.

What excuses, I've not lied once, I've been forthright and honest with everything. Doing the trade with Carolina, my only intentions were to collect as many picks for this draft because I did a draft test in Be a GM and I know who to pick for this draft.

It's honestly so frustrating to have so many people just raging at me and just picking my posts apart. Hell, Phion was trying to collect 1sts from the CPU, if I had been doing that you guys would be all over me.

It's just getting ridiculous, some of you guys need to grow up and put stuff behind you. I haven't intentionally tried to harm anyone or hurt the "integrity" of the league.
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.

11-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
You tried to scheme points off some one after turning off your XBOX in frustration. It took my brother an arm and a leg to get Del Zotto back because you didn't want to take a roster player because EA messed up his contracts, and you even used Del Zotto while you had him off waivers.. What if he got hurt?

Then you try and deal quantity for quality and pretend like you have OCD over draft picks? Last time I checked in the HF draft, you didn't even make a single deal last time. And where does this OCD all of a sudden come from when earlier you were dealing your 1st away? Your stories don't add up and you're taking away the fun from everyone with your schemes to make your team better.

I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU as I'm hardly around on the weekends, but I've seen enough of your parade of silliness in this league.. It's seriously an issue.
Stop now please? Everyone has their own views on what to do after something, as said before people are competitive and hate losing. But stop calling BS on his OCD. You don't have it, and you didn't major on it. So he probably knows how it affects his daily life.
Quote:

I find this funny that one little trade of picks has exploded into a bit**fest, but calling a guy bs that he has something like OCD is just *insert expletive* imo, and I agree that like they are just garbage picks and it's 1/1000 that you'll get a player that does something with a 4th-7th. Can we end this though, I WANT TO TRADE! Sorry SB lol going to try to get your inbox filled :p

Old
11-14-2012, 08:40 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
I find this funny that one little trade of picks has exploded into a bit**fest, but calling a guy bs that he has something like OCD is just *insert expletive* imo, and I agree that like they are just garbage picks and it's 1/1000 that you'll get a player that does something with a 4th-7th. Can we end this though, I WANT TO TRADE! Sorry SB lol going to try to get your inbox filled :p
I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU. I didn't even know Phion's team until like last night when I pm'ed him about my 1st. I don't really talk to Phion that much anymore. I don't even remember the last time we played club. But thanks man.

Old
11-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Schennsation
Show goes on

Phx you around?

Old
11-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
I didn't know Phion traded with the CPU. I didn't even know Phion's team until like last night when I pm'ed him about my 1st. I don't really talk to Phion that much anymore. I don't even remember the last time we played club. But thanks man.
I edited it out when you were typing, so sorry, as I didn't know you were away on weekends as you don't know if he has OCD. To try to turn the thread back to league, what's the price on Lundqvist?

Old
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:

Phion was the GM and I was too busy in the summer to bother with that... He was inbox banned so I took the title of GM. Why would I lie about having OCD? It's very common and it's not always to the extreme.

I wasn't trying to scheme points lol

I've talked thousands of times about the Del Zotto thing, but I guess your selective memory loss blanked that out.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, you're trying to make a huge deal out of nothing.

Old
Kamal007
God Level

vCash: 50
Do you even draft your own players? lol that would be sooo tedious and time consuming.

Old
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Predaleafs

minny you down for our game?

Old
11-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Phion was the GM and I was too busy in the summer to bother with that... He was inbox banned so I took the title of GM. Why would I lie about having OCD? It's very common and it's not always to the extreme.

I wasn't trying to scheme points lol

I've talked thousands of times about the Del Zotto thing, but I guess your selective memory loss blanked that out.

I'm not even going to respond to you anymore, you're trying to make a huge deal out of nothing.
What's your team looking like right now?

Old
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
Do you even draft your own players? lol that would be sooo tedious and time consuming.
You set Draft Priority, so he could fill the top with the people he knows to pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predaleafs View Post
minny you down for our game?
10 et (10 minutes) ?

Old
11-14-2012, 08:52 PM
JaMoney9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post
just talked to him, hes coming online in like half hour... but i got first dibs

Old
11-14-2012, 08:53 PM
FishManSam
Bobs Yummy Burgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaffan16 View Post
What's your team looking like right now?
Filatov-Backstrom-Pominville
Ennis-Johansson-B.Connolly/Z.Kassian
Leino-Ott-Clutterbuck
Foligno-Porter-Kaleta
Hecht

Ehrhoff-Faulk
Sekera-McBain
Despres-Salo
McNabb

Neuvirth
Enroth
Roloson

I built my team to be young and slightly competitive and I have a lot of potential on my players...

Old
11-14-2012, 09:00 PM
bshaw

vCash: 2000
Quote:
This kids ****ing annoying seems like you're just looking for things to ***** about. Shut up its a video game!!

Old
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshaw View Post
This kids ****ing annoying seems like you're just looking for things to ***** about. Shut up its a video game!!
Lol some one said something about me that was false but I'm finding something to complain about?

Old
11-14-2012, 09:09 PM
JaMoney9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post
im playing colorado now

Old
11-14-2012, 09:12 PM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

will be on in 15... just finishing my wings. ill also be answering all of your trade proposals and countering some.

Old
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Wayne Simmons 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
will be on in 15... just finishing my wings. ill also be answering all of your trade proposals and countering some.
I'll play you in 15 minutes.

Old
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Sergei Berezin

Guys, appreciate you trying to handle stuff on your own, but please don't ***** at eachother.

I can't take this drama anymore!

If you guys want to argue about who's right or wrong, do it via PM, but I can't sit here and monitor your arguments.

Listen, you don't have to like eachother, but please respect the league and the process. I like the group of people we have here; we're almost all very active, very competitive, and we're all pretty good at the game, so lets not ruin it over silliness, ok?

And, if you're joining the conversation late, NOT ANOTHER WORD.

I've made my decision, and while FishManSam may not like it, he hasn't complained about it since I had my last say and that's all I can ask for as commissioner, so please keep any of your comments out of this thread and out of league with regards to that situation.

Old
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Sergei Berezin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
Sorry I can't come on tonight, I'll play you and and tmo before the sim.

Old
11-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Simmons 85 View Post
I'll play you in 15 minutes.
ready?

edit: i dont know which team you are

Old
11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
nazem frattin

Quote:
Lol. It's nothing personal at all. It's just these excuses you give to get your way and circumvent people in this league. I want good people in this league as much as anyone but not some one taking away from the integrity of the whole league. Enough is enough.
Hahahahahahahah take it easy buddy

Closed Thread