HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 7

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
  #826
RW8
Registered User
 
RW8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,164
vCash: 500
Lol got an 80 game contract in a preorder pack.

RW8 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
  #827
xXImScore71Xx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 252
vCash: 500
This isn't really that big of a deal, but does anybody know why when I'm playing in a game my 3rd line automatically goes out before my 2nd line does.

xXImScore71Xx is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 11:01 AM
  #828
Engebretson
Another GopherClone
 
Engebretson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXImScore71Xx View Post
This isn't really that big of a deal, but does anybody know why when I'm playing in a game my 3rd line automatically goes out before my 2nd line does.
Happens to me at the beginning of a game a lot of times. As far as I can tell, the 2nd line barely gets done hopping over the boards to replace the 1st line, the whistle blows and the 3rd line comes out for the faceoff because they are the most "rested" line.

If that's not what's happening to you then I've got nothing.

Engebretson is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 11:13 AM
  #829
xXImScore71Xx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 252
vCash: 500
Yea, that's when it happens. My 1st line will be out there for 2 minutes maybe more then next thing I know my 3rd lines out.

xXImScore71Xx is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
  #830
Lonewolfe2015
Registered User
 
Lonewolfe2015's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXImScore71Xx View Post
This isn't really that big of a deal, but does anybody know why when I'm playing in a game my 3rd line automatically goes out before my 2nd line does.
EA seems to determine line order based on the overall of said line's players. If you put your best players on the 3rd/4th line that line should be prioritized over your 1st/2nd during the game's automatic line changes.

Line changes overall were a huge blunder in my opinion. In order to get a line off the ice, you need to either control the puck behind your net/deep in your zone (offensively, opposite for defensive players) or you need to kill the play. And the formula used to pick the next line is too idealized to be useful.

Lonewolfe2015 is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
  #831
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Some deals I have drafted up:

I will give:
Roy
For:
Seguin

I will give:
Lucic
For:
Jack Johnson

if any Ps3ers wanna take me up on my offer...

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 02:22 PM
  #832
CALudwig
Registered User
 
CALudwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
I have a couple guys on the trade block PS3... Looking for trades as I've yet to get a trade offer. Team name is LUDWIG and they should be hovering around the 2 1/2 day mark I'll be checking trade offers tonight around 930 MST.

SOTW Radulov team changes to LA and Trained up to 88

J.Lupul position changed LW-C and team changed to OTT *Kills as a center so good in the left circle face offs.

J.Skinner untouched.

Kipper team changed to BUF.

Again PS3 and all trade offers will be considered.

CALudwig is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  #833
deanerboy
Registered User
 
deanerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
SELLING: Patrick Marluea!!! on PS3

SB: 37500- BID PLACED!
BIN: 43500

PLEASE SEND 40k Valued trades


Last edited by deanerboy: 11-14-2012 at 03:08 PM.
deanerboy is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
  #834
Viller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
Wow, it's absolutely insane what things are going for in auctions right now. I want to finish my team, but not at these prices. The market is begging for a deal pack now and hopefully EA decides to make one for Thanksgiving/Black Friday next week.
I dont get why there hasn't been a deal for like 2weeks... They flooded the market like crazy and now nothing. You basically have to pay a 20K premium on all good players, wich makes no sense.

Viller is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:17 PM
  #835
Plebeian
Play Your Game
 
Plebeian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viller View Post
I dont get why there hasn't been a deal for like 2weeks... They flooded the market like crazy and now nothing. You basically have to pay a 20K premium on all good players, wich makes no sense.
I have two possibilities.

One: they realized they flooded the market and want people to play hut for more than two months and get bored (it's arguable their most profitable game mode)

Two (and my favorite): they are planning to realize a jumbo value pack deal and realize how flooded that will make the market so they aren't releasing any packs for a while

Plebeian is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:45 PM
  #836
xXImScore71Xx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
I have two possibilities.

One: they realized they flooded the market and want people to play hut for more than two months and get bored (it's arguable their most profitable game mode)

Two (and my favorite): they are planning to realize a jumbo value pack deal and realize how flooded that will make the market so they aren't releasing any packs for a while
Watch, they're going to release some crazy mega jumbo rare player pack this weekend and the market will be watered down once again for the next month or so. I got a good feeling this will happen soon.

xXImScore71Xx is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 06:50 PM
  #837
Engebretson
Another GopherClone
 
Engebretson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 50
Anybody have any good experience with SOTW Pavelski?

Engebretson is online now  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:11 PM
  #838
Plebeian
Play Your Game
 
Plebeian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,378
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXImScore71Xx View Post
Watch, they're going to release some crazy mega jumbo rare player pack this weekend and the market will be watered down once again for the next month or so. I got a good feeling this will happen soon.
Yup, I'm tempted to sell off my team and wait for that to happen but I've noticed that the prices are high but the cards aren't selling very well and the ones that do are still around market value.

Plebeian is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:32 PM
  #839
Canuckfan4Life2
Registered User
 
Canuckfan4Life2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,513
vCash: 500
Has anyone seen a SOTW Edler on XBox?

Canuckfan4Life2 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
  #840
CALudwig
Registered User
 
CALudwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
Yup, I'm tempted to sell off my team and wait for that to happen but I've noticed that the prices are high but the cards aren't selling very well and the ones that do are still around market value.
I've also noticed cards not selling very well. The only strategy I've come up with is price your players 10%-15% above market value then leave them up for 3 days and hope for good trade offers. My assumption is that because of the higher than normal puck values on players in the market it will incourage people to trade for the players they're looking for that way if puck value drops drastically again with a mega-ultra-super-jerk-your-self-off pack you still have players/cards that equal what you traded for.

CALudwig is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:00 PM
  #841
deanerboy
Registered User
 
deanerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
Selling Patrick Marleau on Ps3, theres a 37.5k bid on him, send some offers please!

once he sells i will have like 78k which i might blow on this deal pack everyones talking about

deanerboy is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 08:56 PM
  #842
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
is the season ticket worth it?
what would be better, buying 7 packs with the 25 bucks or getting the season ticket and the pack they give you every week,


Last edited by hockeyboy4: 11-14-2012 at 09:21 PM.
hockeyboy4 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:25 PM
  #843
CALudwig
Registered User
 
CALudwig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyboy4 View Post
is the season ticket worth it?
what would be better, buying 7 packs with the 25 bucks or getting the season ticket and the pack they give you every week,
I got season ticket but I also have Maden and Fifa.... Probably wouldn't have gotten it otherwise as 1 basic gold pack a week doesn't seem to justify the $25 seeing as if you get duplicates of good cards you can't keep them. i.e I pulled a rick nash but because he was allready in my collection I couldn't keep him and sending my curent nash to the trade pile didn't solve that problem either so I ended up quick selling a 40k player for 0 pucks

If I were you I'd hold out till the next mega pack deal and blow your wad on that.

CALudwig is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 09:33 PM
  #844
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALudwig View Post
I got season ticket but I also have Maden and Fifa.... Probably wouldn't have gotten it otherwise as 1 basic gold pack a week doesn't seem to justify the $25 seeing as if you get duplicates of good cards you can't keep them. i.e I pulled a rick nash but because he was allready in my collection I couldn't keep him and sending my curent nash to the trade pile didn't solve that problem either so I ended up quick selling a 40k player for 0 pucks

If I were you I'd hold out till the next mega pack deal and blow your wad on that.
do you get 20 percent off packs?

hockeyboy4 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 10:03 PM
  #845
JaredCowenFan
#GenieArmy
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,604
vCash: 500
Anyone on PS3 add my gamertag so we can talk trades in the future.

SenzFan2.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 10:13 PM
  #846
Latz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Anyone ever seen a flyers winter classic on the market?

Latz is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 02:36 AM
  #847
wKetch22
Pure Grime
 
wKetch22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vermont
Country: United States
Posts: 10,258
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latz View Post
Anyone ever seen a flyers winter classic on the market?
yeah

It was going for a craaaaazy amount, like over 10,000 BIN

there were no bids on it so no idea if it sold for that much

wKetch22 is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 07:56 AM
  #848
Harry Vee
Registered User
 
Harry Vee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 233
vCash: 500
Seems like the past few days it's been hard to find steal AND impossible to sell for a reasonable price. Can't drop 35k on Myers when the dude was 22 a little over a week ago.

Harry Vee is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 08:44 AM
  #849
ohnoeszz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 920
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan View Post
I was primarily looking for pucks, but I suppose it depends on your offer.

As far as getting back online, I can probably pop on in a few hours to check my trade pile but can not guarantee that.
Missed out on a couple Kesler auctions yesterday but I see yours is still there. Sending you a pm about it.

ohnoeszz is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 08:59 AM
  #850
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Anyone here have the season ticket? What day of the week do you get the pack

hockeyboy4 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.