HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

Subway Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2012, 09:25 PM
  #101
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi
 
garret9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,963
vCash: 50
Non english stream:

Not English

My actual "semi-legitimate" stream site is down

garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:32 PM
  #102
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar
 
Grind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 3,963
vCash: 500
this game not on sportsnetw? very confused right now...

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:36 PM
  #103
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
this game not on sportsnetw? very confused right now...
Sportsnet1

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:41 PM
  #104
YWGinYYZ
Global Moderator
 
YWGinYYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,836
vCash: 200
English stream: http://www.justin.tv/cflguy/popout

YWGinYYZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:44 PM
  #105
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
It's too bad guys like Lowe are playing out there, when we could all see Seth Jones instead It's like an Oil Kings team out there.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:48 PM
  #106
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
This is team WHL right? Not team WHL-Canada?

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:55 PM
  #107
JetsHomer
Registered User
 
JetsHomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,244
vCash: 50
The super series is hockey Canada's evaluation for the world juniors

JetsHomer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 10:00 PM
  #108
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High View Post
The super series is hockey Canada's evaluation for the world juniors
I know, I'm just making a point that it should be labeled as such. They're not really team QMJHL, OHL and WHL. They should call them what they are. Team QMJHL-Canada, OHL-Canada, WHL-Canada.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 11:49 PM
  #109
Duir
Registered Bunk
 
Duir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
WHL played like crap. And holy hell I am glad we weren't higher up in the draft and took Dumba. Can anyone who has seen him play a lot tell me if he just had an off game? Their whole D looked crappy.

Duir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 12:17 AM
  #110
allan5oh
#Dive4Five #31Buyout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,208
vCash: 50
You're right their whole D looked crappy, Reinhart seemed to have some good plays. Rielly made a lot of mistakes including giveaways in their own zone, Dumba just plain sucked at times. He was playing man to man when the puck is right by the net.

Rattie looked good, but he wasn't getting the support he needed. Constantly driving to the net. Lowry looked pretty good as well.

allan5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 01:04 AM
  #111
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
You're right their whole D looked crappy, Reinhart seemed to have some good plays. Rielly made a lot of mistakes including giveaways in their own zone, Dumba just plain sucked at times. He was playing man to man when the puck is right by the net.

Rattie looked good, but he wasn't getting the support he needed. Constantly driving to the net. Lowry looked pretty good as well.
Lowry looked solid in both games IMO.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 01:25 AM
  #112
Boreal
Registered User
 
Boreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,118
vCash: 500
I was not a huge Dumba fan going into the draft, and my opinion of him certainly has not improved. I do like Morgan Reilly, but Jacob Trouba is more my kind of player - not to say he will, or for that matter, will not be better then Reilly.

After seeing Shinkaruk play in game 5, my opinion is starting to change. It looks like he is adding size and that really changes his draft stock for me. I'll be interested to see how the rest of the year plays out for him. I'm beginning to really like his game.

Lowry was a great pick. Just a quality player. If him and Cody Sol ever arrive around the same time on the Jets, we will have two mountains who play a big mans game.

Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 01:28 AM
  #113
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi
 
garret9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,963
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
I know, I'm just making a point that it should be labeled as such. They're not really team QMJHL, OHL and WHL. They should call them what they are. Team QMJHL-Canada, OHL-Canada, WHL-Canada.
The team names originate from when the series was called Russia-Canada Chalenge or something like that.

garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 01:30 AM
  #114
garret9
AKA#VitoCorrelationi
 
garret9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,963
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreal View Post
I was not a huge Dumba fan going into the draft, and my opinion of him certainly has not improved. I do like Morgan Reilly, but Jacob Trouba is more my kind of player - not to say he will, or for that matter, will not be better then Reilly.

After seeing Shinkaruk play in game 5, my opinion is starting to change. It looks like he is adding size and that really changes his draft stock for me. I'll be interested to see how the rest of the year plays out for him. I'm beginning to really like his game.

Lowry was a great pick. Just a quality player. If him and Cody Sol ever arrive around the same time on the Jets, we will have two mountains who play a big mans game.
I personally don't see Sol ever making the team. Melchiori, Yuen and Chiarot are all better now and probably better upsides... and all three can actually skate well.

garret9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 01:41 AM
  #115
Paradise
Individual thinker
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waiverpeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,721
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by garret9 View Post
I personally don't see Sol ever making the team. Melchiori, Yuen and Chiarot are all better now and probably better upsides... and all three can actually skate well.
I agree that Sol won't make the roster. His skating still needs major work and has barely improved over his junior career. He also lacks good hockey IQ. Slow on all levels. He may be a big body that can fight, but his game is more suited for the 1980's than the current NHL. Reminds me of Jim Kyte.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.