HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens Lounge LI - GB loving - #ForTheBoys - Mod: Drunk/Blacked-Out Brit Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-16-2012, 12:21 PM
  #301
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,356
vCash: 50
Saturday morning midterms are the ****.

Wing$ is a great song as well.

Marvelous Manked is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:26 PM
  #302
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
I've probably said this before and forgotten, but I want to change my gamertag on XBL. Stumped for ideas though, any suggestions?

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:29 PM
  #303
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,116
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
I've probably said this before and forgotten, but I want to change my gamertag on XBL. Stumped for ideas though, any suggestions?
DekuScrub

18Hossa is online now  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:34 PM
  #304
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Hossa View Post
DekuScrub
It's taken

Edit: Well it's taken if you put a space in it, not sure about it without a space, but I don't like how it looks.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:39 PM
  #305
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,638
vCash: 500
I like DekuScrub. I'm going to change my name soon too. My brother is moving out in a few months and it's his initials.

GK is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
  #306
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,116
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
It's taken

Edit: Well it's taken if you put a space in it, not sure about it without a space, but I don't like how it looks.
Deku_Scrub
Deku_Scrub11
Deku_Scrub18
etc

18Hossa is online now  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
  #307
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
I like DekuScrub. I'm going to change my name soon too. My brother is moving out in a few months and it's his initials.
EmPee1997?
Or is it 1996? I don't remember.

I'll see if DekuScrub is taken. If not, I'll just jack my dad's Paypal and pay him back later.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:45 PM
  #308
TheOriginalSilf*
@real_saundies
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sudbury, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,327
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
I've probably said this before and forgotten, but I want to change my gamertag on XBL. Stumped for ideas though, any suggestions?
BobCole1967

TheOriginalSilf* is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:46 PM
  #309
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
EmPee1997?
Or is it 1996? I don't remember.

I'll see if DekuScrub is taken. If not, I'll just jack my dad's Paypal and pay him back later.
Last day of '96 *****es!

GK is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:47 PM
  #310
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Last day of '96 *****es!
I was off by one day!

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:48 PM
  #311
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
I was off by one day!
It feels like a big jump though.

Apparently I was an hour from being born in '97.

GK is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
  #312
Beville
#ForTheBoys
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Engerlanddd!
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,533
vCash: 500
Deli_Scrub69

Beville is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:51 PM
  #313
Smeddy
Intangibles
 
Smeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kanata
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,805
vCash: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
It feels like a big jump though.

Apparently I was an hour from being born in '97.
Are you older than everyone in your grade?

Smeddy is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:52 PM
  #314
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,638
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeddy View Post
Are you older than everyone in your grade?
I'm the oldest person who is suppose to be in my grade.

GK is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:57 PM
  #315
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
I'm one of the younger people in my grade due to a late-October birthday. I could be in grade eight right now if my parents kept me another year.. glad they didn't. I already stick out like a sore thumb in grade 9.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:04 PM
  #316
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,116
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
I'm one of the younger people in my grade due to a late-October birthday. I could be in grade eight right now if my parents kept me another year.. glad they didn't. I already stick out like a sore thumb in grade 9.
At my old school (k-8) I was one of the younger ones in my grade due to a early early november birthday but have always been taller than most of my friends.

18Hossa is online now  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:08 PM
  #317
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Hossa View Post
At my old school (k-8) I was one of the younger ones in my grade due to a early early november birthday but have always been taller than most of my friends.
My previous school was grades 6-8, and I looked pretty natural until last year, where I was suddenly 6 feet tall with a beard starting to show. I look like I could be at least grade 11 or older now I think.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:09 PM
  #318
GK
Not Jeeks
 
GK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Peterborough
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,638
vCash: 500
This has been the best week ever for Jays fans.

GK is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:09 PM
  #319
18Hossa
Registered User
 
18Hossa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,116
vCash: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
My previous school was grades 6-8, and I looked pretty natural until last year, where I was suddenly 6 feet tall with a beard starting to show. I look like I could be at least grade 11 or older now I think.
Oh wow, I'm not quite there yet

18Hossa is online now  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
  #320
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,898
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
This has been the best week ever for Jays fans.
I agree! Is it the start of the season yet?

OmniSens is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
  #321
Sovereign
sic parvis magna
 
Sovereign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,778
vCash: 500
WHen can I change my damn name?

Sovereign is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 02:04 PM
  #322
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan
 
saskriders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,503
vCash: 1322
I predict the Jays won't live up to the hype

saskriders is online now  
Old
11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
  #323
OmniSens
@OmniSenators
 
OmniSens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,898
vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
Quote:
Originally Posted by saskriders View Post
I predict the Jays won't live up to the hype
hype killer.

OmniSens is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 03:29 PM
  #324
Deku Scrub
Hey Scotty...
 
Deku Scrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,616
vCash: 3900
It turns out the GT "DekuScrub" is also taken. I think I'll use: l Deku Scrub l

And GK, I'm sorry to tell you this, but the name "Jeeks" is taken.

Deku Scrub is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 03:35 PM
  #325
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman
 
MainDotC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Morrisville, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,390
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
omfg it is so hot and dry in this office

MainDotC is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.