HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL 13 GM Connected (PS3) 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2012, 03:36 PM
  #76
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth
 
Rhodes 81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 12,189
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
If you want to try to play them, I'm down. Right now I can't give you anything specific on times, but I assume I'll be free at some point in time. As long as we're not simming too early (or before that point) I'm up to play.
as long as you give me a couple hours advance notice, i can play pretty much any time besides staurday, just let me know.

Rhodes 81 is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 06:42 PM
  #77
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
We'll hold off on Simming for a couple days so you guys can get the series worked out

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 07:22 PM
  #78
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Still got nothing from Kaphis, nothing on HF or PSN.

Devil X is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 07:59 PM
  #79
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
Still got nothing from Kaphis, nothing on HF or PSN.
You're good to play now.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 08:00 PM
  #80
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
You're good to play now.
OK ty

Devil X is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 02:38 PM
  #81
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
WOW I hate all those teams in round 2 BUT GO HAWKS!!!!!!

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 03:52 PM
  #82
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth
 
Rhodes 81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 12,189
vCash: 500
aside from the getting shutout in 2 straight games, that was a good series. too bad my offense couldn't have been more like the first game.

Rhodes 81 is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 03:57 PM
  #83
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
WOW I hate all those teams in round 2 BUT GO HAWKS!!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 81 View Post
aside from the getting shutout in 2 straight games, that was a good series. too bad my offense couldn't have been more like the first game.
Really didn't think I would give up 5 goals (with the 5th being at the end of the 1st OT) in a game. Usually you expect 4 goals would be enough to win, but I guess not that game. Figured I had to step up my defense to prevent that from happening again and thankfully did. My offense struggled a bit later in the series too, but I was lucky Quick bailed me out and kept it low scoring. Definitely a good series though.

Best part though is that I won both fights, and you can't deny it (even though you're gonna try to).

Scott04 is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
  #84
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth
 
Rhodes 81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 12,189
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Really didn't think I would give up 5 goals (with the 5th being at the end of the 1st OT) in a game. Usually you expect 4 goals would be enough to win, but I guess not that game. Figured I had to step up my defense to prevent that from happening again and thankfully did. My offense struggled a bit later in the series too, but I was lucky Quick bailed me out and kept it low scoring. Definitely a good series though.

Best part though is that I won both fights, and you can't deny it (even though you're gonna try to).
Half the goals in game 1 from both sides were flukes, let's be honest.
i think we both clamped down after that, but your clamp down is better than my clamp down, which was unfortunate for me.

like hell you won those fights, in both cases our meters hit zero at the same time, it just happened to give the winning animations to you.

Rhodes 81 is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
  #85
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 81 View Post
Half the goals in game 1 from both sides were flukes, let's be honest.
i think we both clamped down after that, but your clamp down is better than my clamp down, which was unfortunate for me.

like hell you won those fights, in both cases our meters hit zero at the same time, it just happened to give the winning animations to you.
Winning animations = fight won. You're just mad that my players are far manlier than yours. You probably won the PIMs battle though on the whole. I took way more penalties than I'm used to taking though.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 06:19 PM
  #86
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
So based on what i am reading its a LA vs Phx WCF? Well that should be fun, a repeat of this year, and for me hopefully a better result!

Devil X is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 06:58 PM
  #87
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
What's going on with the Mtl Ottawa series? Kessel is itching to play again

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 07:16 PM
  #88
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
So based on what i am reading its a LA vs Phx WCF? Well that should be fun, a repeat of this year, and for me hopefully a better result!
Yup. But hopefully not what you're talking about for the result. Judging by how the games we've played have gone, I feel like I should be disappointed if the series goes any less than 7 games... unless I win in fewer than 7 of course...

Scott04 is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 08:38 PM
  #89
Devil X
Next man up!
 
Devil X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bergen County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Devil X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott04 View Post
Yup. But hopefully not what you're talking about for the result. Judging by how the games we've played have gone, I feel like I should be disappointed if the series goes any less than 7 games... unless I win in fewer than 7 of course...
With the way our games have gone this season i feel the same way.

All the games we have played, i believe have be 1 goal games couple into OT its been crazy.

Should be fun.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
What's going on with the Mtl Ottawa series? Kessel is itching to play again
I believe the Sens were looking for MTL but again i dont believe Mtl has been around for a while. Maybe the commish should boot Mtl so we can atleast have 4 people who are playing in the Conference Finals games.

Devil X is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
  #90
BomaLightDevils
Registered User
 
BomaLightDevils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
What's going on with the Mtl Ottawa series? Kessel is itching to play again
I am waiting for Montreal to answer me so we can play.?

BomaLightDevils is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 12:28 AM
  #91
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
I am waiting for Montreal to answer me so we can play.?
I hope you win so I have home ice advantage haha

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
  #92
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil X View Post
With the way our games have gone this season i feel the same way.

All the games we have played, i believe have be 1 goal games couple into OT its been crazy.

Should be fun.
If I remember correctly, I think it was something like each of us winning one in regulation and one in OT. I think the one I won in regulation may have been a 2 or 3 goal win, but all the others were 1 goal games. Or maybe I have that backwards and your regulation win was 2 or 3 goals. I can't recall, but 3 of the 4 were definitely one goal games. If we only played three, then it was 2 OT games and I had the 1 regulation win. Regardless, it was damn close each game.

Scott04 is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 04:46 AM
  #93
BomaLightDevils
Registered User
 
BomaLightDevils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome2Hell View Post
I hope you win so I have home ice advantage haha
Do you know if he is active in the league.?

BomaLightDevils is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 06:52 AM
  #94
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
I am waiting for Montreal to answer me so we can play.?
Have you PM'ed him? Let me know. He's had a couple of days to respond right? If so, then I'm going to have to kick him so you can play your games. Unless you'd rather just have the games simmed.

Up to you.

Let me know.

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 09:50 AM
  #95
Welcome2Hell
Registered User
 
Welcome2Hell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NutleyNJ
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
Do you know if he is active in the league.?
I don't think I've ever played him

Welcome2Hell is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 05:54 PM
  #96
BomaLightDevils
Registered User
 
BomaLightDevils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
Have you PM'ed him? Let me know. He's had a couple of days to respond right? If so, then I'm going to have to kick him so you can play your games. Unless you'd rather just have the games simmed.

Up to you.

Let me know.
I would like to play my self can I start in the morning and play he's CPU or should I wait..? Like some said, they have never played him.!

BomaLightDevils is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 08:52 PM
  #97
DevilzFan
PS3 GM Conn. Oilers
 
DevilzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DevilzFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BomaLightDevils View Post
I would like to play my self can I start in the morning and play he's CPU or should I wait..? Like some said, they have never played him.!
You can play Montreal now.

We're going to advance the sim around 7pm EST tomorrow night (11/18)

DevilzFan is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 04:23 AM
  #98
BomaLightDevils
Registered User
 
BomaLightDevils's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 226
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilzFan View Post
You can play Montreal now.

We're going to advance the sim around 7pm EST tomorrow night (11/18)
I will start to play Montreal.

BomaLightDevils is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 05:51 AM
  #99
BrodeurRULES
RIP Lokomotiv
 
BrodeurRULES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 22,679
vCash: 500
Look if you don't win Coyotes you will be in trouble!!!!! lol All Scott goals are fluk goals.

BrodeurRULES is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 09:14 AM
  #100
Scott04
Registered User
 
Scott04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodeurRULES View Post
Look if you don't win Coyotes you will be in trouble!!!!! lol All Scott goals are fluk goals.
I blame Matthew Perry.

Scott04 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.