HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Recruiting For NHL 13 Eashl Xbox !

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2012, 12:04 AM
  #1
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Recruiting For NHL 13 Eashl Xbox !

Hey whats up ? So i'll be getting xbox live tomorrow, and i'll be starting my online skater and I am planning on making a club. So if any of you guys who play on xbox and want to join my team, feel free to pm me and tell me which position you prefer.

My overall if going to be pretty bad to start out but i'll be playing a lot.

btw i play Center/Right wing

Gamertag is WhatASaveDave29

Lineup:

steeRowan - Whatasavedave29 - toastysword7
firefoxx87 - Sykotik Chaos
Link321

bruinsfan4120
Pripyat Police


Last edited by WhatASaveDave: 12-28-2012 at 09:41 PM.
WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 01:37 AM
  #2
DeputyMcLaren
Registered User
 
DeputyMcLaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kingston Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 732
vCash: 500
Would love to play, I play either C, or RD, let me know Gamertag, Sykotik Chaos

DeputyMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 04:42 AM
  #3
Inconceivable
Registered User
 
Inconceivable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 458
vCash: 500
Join mine guys! There are 7 of us so far...my gamertag is RitualMuffin

Inconceivable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 08:39 AM
  #4
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorsand View Post
Join mine guys! There are 7 of us so far...my gamertag is RitualMuffin
You guys have more then enough for a team already

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 08:43 AM
  #5
Triple Minor
Optimus Reim
 
Triple Minor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto
Country: Ireland
Posts: 411
vCash: 500
Im also looking for a club to join.

I play LW. Im Legend 1 atm with about 1.5ppg.

Xbox gamertag: SteeRowan

Triple Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 09:41 AM
  #6
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeRowan View Post
Im also looking for a club to join.

I play LW. Im Legend 1 atm with about 1.5ppg.

Xbox gamertag: SteeRowan
feel free to join us and be our best player LMAO

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM
  #7
ales83fan
Registered User
 
ales83fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,809
vCash: 500
I can play LW or RW, I just started last week on this, but have been playing NHL for tens of years. (since 2001 actually). My stats aren't great yet, rookie 1, but I'll be getting better.

ToastySword7. Aim to get more than 5 guys. I would join the team of 7 and then whoever is on can play (it will never be everyone)

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 03:07 PM
  #8
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ales83fan View Post
I can play LW or RW, I just started last week on this, but have been playing NHL for tens of years. (since 2001 actually). My stats aren't great yet, rookie 1, but I'll be getting better.

ToastySword7. Aim to get more than 5 guys. I would join the team of 7 and then whoever is on can play (it will never be everyone)
come join my team

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 03:42 PM
  #9
Kamal007
#leak4Jlaw
 
Kamal007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,374
vCash: 50
I can play Centre for you guys. I used to be a number 1 centre on a top 100 team in NHL 12 but I have only played like 100 games of NHL 13 in EASHL, been playing more GM connected, etc.

My gamertag is kamal007

Kamal007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 04:01 PM
  #10
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal007 View Post
I can play Centre for you guys. I used to be a number 1 centre on a top 100 team in NHL 12 but I have only played like 100 games of NHL 13 in EASHL, been playing more GM connected, etc.

My gamertag is kamal007
alright buddy now i need some defenders

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 04:28 PM
  #11
Inconceivable
Registered User
 
Inconceivable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 458
vCash: 500
Hey Dave let's set up a friendly sometime lol

Inconceivable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 04:34 PM
  #12
Firefoxx
Registered User
 
Firefoxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
I enjoy playing defence in drop in games. I've never been part of an actual team though so idk how good I am compared to the hardcores lol. Gt Firefoxx87

Firefoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 06:58 PM
  #13
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoxx View Post
I enjoy playing defence in drop in games. I've never been part of an actual team though so idk how good I am compared to the hardcores lol. Gt Firefoxx87
aha sounds good man, i added you as a friend

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 08:36 PM
  #14
DeputyMcLaren
Registered User
 
DeputyMcLaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Kingston Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 732
vCash: 500
I'll fill the RD spot.

DeputyMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2012, 08:56 PM
  #15
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownstache View Post
I'll fill the RD spot.
i invited you already. accept !

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 02:17 PM
  #16
ales83fan
Registered User
 
ales83fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,809
vCash: 500
I accepted and am in.

When are games?

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 02:28 PM
  #17
Inconceivable
Registered User
 
Inconceivable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 458
vCash: 500
Ill be playing club all night, maybe ill get matched up against u guys. Club is called inconceivable. My name is inigo montoya

Inconceivable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 12:03 AM
  #18
ales83fan
Registered User
 
ales83fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,809
vCash: 500
We had a couple of good games when I was there. Dave you were flying out there buddy.

I'm not sure I'm building my character right with the XP I'm getting though. Seems like I'm slow and my shot is fairly weak.

Our D is good. A bunch of Mike Greens though haha. Everyone is in on the attack regardless of whether someone is back there or not. We win more than we lose though, so it's not a big deal.

The one game that you, Dave, went offline and there were three of us (me and the two D) and it went to OT.....that was a rough one. My guy had no speed and no shot.....pretty rough.

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 02:28 AM
  #19
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ales83fan View Post
We had a couple of good games when I was there. Dave you were flying out there buddy.

I'm not sure I'm building my character right with the XP I'm getting though. Seems like I'm slow and my shot is fairly weak.

Our D is good. A bunch of Mike Greens though haha. Everyone is in on the attack regardless of whether someone is back there or not. We win more than we lose though, so it's not a big deal.

The one game that you, Dave, went offline and there were three of us (me and the two D) and it went to OT.....that was a rough one. My guy had no speed and no shot.....pretty rough.
aha thanks buddy, ya our d is the strongest part of our team :p

just make your guy shorter, like 5'8 and put your athletism points all on speed
and all your offense on wrist shot power

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 11:53 AM
  #20
Firefoxx
Registered User
 
Firefoxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
I try and stay back unless I'm ttrying to keep the puck in. We need more passing in the ozone though, I get bored sometimes sitting at the blue line lol

Firefoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 12:57 PM
  #21
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoxx View Post
I try and stay back unless I'm ttrying to keep the puck in. We need more passing in the ozone though, I get bored sometimes sitting at the blue line lol
i agree man ! Btw you keep the puck in really well xD we have a lot of pressure on the forecheck

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 01:05 PM
  #22
Firefoxx
Registered User
 
Firefoxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 658
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatASaveDave View Post
i agree man ! Btw you keep the puck in really well xD we have a lot of pressure on the forecheck
I do like our forcheck, we support each other well. And I love catching the other defence cheating with stretch passes! I think we can go far with this team

Firefoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 01:14 PM
  #23
CoRD
Shots Fired
 
CoRD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the studio
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,629
vCash: 50
I can be a back-up reserve for you guys when you need an extra body. I can play any position, even goalie. I'm an elite center and d-man tho. Very defensive minded playmaker, always 3rd man back and slowing the play down. Only a Veteran 2 right now cause I've been playing more GM Connected but I've been a Legend 1 in NHL 11 and NHL 12. Was on a top 5 team in NHL 11.
GT: MusicOrDieRDS

CoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 01:19 PM
  #24
ales83fan
Registered User
 
ales83fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,809
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatASaveDave View Post
aha thanks buddy, ya our d is the strongest part of our team :p

just make your guy shorter, like 5'8 and put your athletism points all on speed
and all your offense on wrist shot power
When are we going to try to have our games?

Just show up or are we going to have a schedule?

ales83fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 02:35 PM
  #25
WhatASaveDave
Registered User
 
WhatASaveDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: toronto ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ales83fan View Post
When are we going to try to have our games?

Just show up or are we going to have a schedule?
probably just show up lol but i'm free everyday but thursday nights from 7-12 eastern time zone

WhatASaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.