HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2012, 09:35 PM
The Reaper
Men of Mayhem

vCash: 90
In some multiplayer maps, can u ride horses?

Old
11-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ulimate Reims View Post
In some multiplayer maps, can u ride horses?
nope.

11-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Satan
why did she go

vCash: 50
Having a blast. Already level 40 in one day.. :/

Old
11-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalbertGil View Post
What modes you play, brah
Was playing Mercenary Moshpit and Nuketown 2025 for the most part but I've been playing some Ground War lately and been doing fairly well.

I'm hoping to use some higher killstreaks soon once I feel more confident in my game and when I know what game modes I'm best at. The highest killstreak I've used so far is the Stealth Chopper.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:27 PM
McSkittlez
Jumbo Trollton

It sucks that you don't earn points for staying in the hardpoint location. People would just leave the hardpoint and go for kills. Annoying.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Dick Sledge
The Tactleneck

Just rage quit and broke my controller because I was on the most useless team on Nuketown where I was also conveniently spawn killed over and over again where I was spawned in the same spot over and over again.

I hate all the new maps too. They're too much like MW maps where there is so many camp spots for little **** to hide all game. The score streaks I actually think are making the people care less about objectives somehow.

Old
11-16-2012, 11:55 PM
Satan
why did she go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Sledge View Post
Just rage quit and broke my controller because I was on the most useless team on Nuketown where I was also conveniently spawn killed over and over again where I was spawned in the same spot over and over again.
That's your problem.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 3075
I'm level 47 and so far the Scorpion EVO is the best gun in the game. When I wondered why I used to die so quickly in this game, most likely the person killed me with this gun.

11-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Dick Sledge
The Tactleneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gary Oak View Post
That's your problem.
Aside from the last game it's my favorite map. I loved it in the first BO.

The new maps are all terrible to me.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:16 AM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Sledge View Post
Aside from the last game it's my favorite map. I loved it in the first BO.

The new maps are all terrible to me.
For real; these maps suck. Does every map have a two-story building?

Old
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
I'm level 47 and so far the Scorpion EVO is the best gun in the game. When I wondered why I used to die so quickly in this game, most likely the person killed me with this gun.
I am working hard to get there, lol. I am at level 37 rocking an MP-7 but i die quickly because of that Scorpion. Probably unlock it tommorow or sunday.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Tanner Glass
Call me Nils

I actually like the maps

I rage quit for the night, because it brings just a tiny bit of frustration when you're the best player in every lobby, but still lose, because they put you with idiots who don't play the objective.
Dom is actually impossible to win with bad teammates.

I did scrape out a kill confirmed win with 43 kills and 56 tag collects (and over 20 denies)
Meanwhile I have two split screen players going 1-18 and 0-19 (I'm serious)

Old
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1tch View Post
lol, im pretty sure im the complete opposite, but hurt my team even more. I just repeatedly throw myself on B life after life, usually resulting in quick deaths and building the other teams killstreaks, then if we have 2 flags, i cant help but to try and triple cap anyway

Back on mw2, i was a sucker for going like 10-50 on Rundown because of that damn B flag with 300 lines of sight
I don't mind someone trying to cap all 3 - that's the point. You can risk trying to home two, but I like pushing for three - that's a team call though. As long as your playing to win.

And yeah, I do the same thing too. Either I cap it because that's the point or I get killed, build up scorestreaks, and mess up my teams K/D anyway

Old
11-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils4cup View Post
I am working hard to get there, lol. I am at level 37 rocking an MP-7 but i die quickly because of that Scorpion. Probably unlock it tommorow or sunday.
Until then, use the MSMC instead of the MP7.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Scar-H > Scorpion IMO

I just prefer the assault rifles though.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

Quote:
Until then, use the MSMC instead of the MP7.
Cool, i'll give the MSMC a try. I liked the MP-7 with the long barrel on it.

Might as well upgrade, keep things fresh

Old
11-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Yeah the Scorpion Evo really is the best SMG out there by far. I switched off between all the SMGs because they all perform pretty similar but the Evo blows them out of the water. It's got decent damage but its fire rate makes it top dog. The recoil actually isn't too bad for a gun that shoots that fast either.

Does anyone know what you get for prestiging in BO2? Someone in here mentioned some sort of prestige reward or something like that where you can keep ghost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
Scar-H > Scorpion IMO

I just prefer the assault rifles though.
All depends on the map for me. If I'm playing on a map where I'll be getting quite a few medium to long range engagement like Turbine, I go with an AR. If I'm on a map like Nuketown or Raid though, where a lot of the engagements are short with some medium, I go with an SMG.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Satan
why did she go

I prestiged the MTAR in like 5 hours of online play today. Pretty glad I picked the game up- probably played for the majority of the day. It's a shame I'll barely be able to play it tomorrow.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Quote:
I prestiged the MTAR in like 5 hours of online play today. Pretty glad I picked the game up- probably played for the majority of the day. It's a shame I'll barely be able to play it tomorrow.
Yep I've got a 15 page paper to do so I won't have time for BO2 sadly. For some reason I actually want to use the MTAR and the MP7 when I prestige. Even though there's better weapons out there, I just feel like using those guns.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Yeah the Scorpion Evo really is the best SMG out there by far. I switched off between all the SMGs because they all perform pretty similar but the Evo blows them out of the water. It's got decent damage but its fire rate makes it top dog. The recoil actually isn't too bad for a gun that shoots that fast either.

Does anyone know what you get for prestiging in BO2? Someone in here mentioned some sort of prestige reward or something like that where you can keep ghost.

All depends on the map for me. If I'm playing on a map where I'll be getting quite a few medium to long range engagement like Turbine, I go with an AR. If I'm on a map like Nuketown or Raid though, where a lot of the engagements are short with some medium, I go with an SMG.
If they have prestige tokens just like in MW3, you can use it to unlock a weapon (and never have to unlock it again), or you could get an extra class (instead of the default 5), or double XP for two in-game hours.

One thing I know that's confirmed is that your weapon levels will never reset. So if you eventually unlock a gun you once used up to weapon level 10, you will go right back to that level once you unlock the gun.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:54 AM
Fixed to Ruin
Come wit it now!

I also wanted to say that i really like using bouncing betty in this game. I get 2 to 4 kills per match because people use the same routes on the map almost exclusively.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

Quote:
One thing I know that's confirmed is that your weapon levels will never reset. So if you eventually unlock a gun you once used up to weapon level 10, you will go right back to that level once you unlock the gun.
Yeah I was kinda wondering about that, thank you for confirming it. I've tried out just about every SMG and AR so far so I think they're all at least level 5 or so. Good to know that I won't lose progress on any of them, although I wouldn't really care if I did anyways. I think I'll use that token on Ghost though so I won't have to carry around a launcher anymore for taking out UAVs. I've gotten every camo on that thing except 3 of them for shooting down so many of those blasted things.

Old
11-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Satan
why did she go

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
Yep I've got a 15 page paper to do so I won't have time for BO2 sadly. For some reason I actually want to use the MTAR and the MP7 when I prestige. Even though there's better weapons out there, I just feel like using those guns.
I know that feel. I'm starting to study for finals tomorrow and mid-day I'm building a bridge (not full scale obviously) for one of my classes. Oh well, there's still time after 8/9 PM.

The MTAR is pretty sweet, I've enjoyed using it. The MP7 however hasn't impressed me.

Another thing I've noticed is that I have a terrible long range shot in Black Ops 2 compared to in CoD4 other FPS games. Has anybody had this problem?

Old
11-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Quote:
I know that feel. I'm starting to study for finals tomorrow and mid-day I'm building a bridge (not full scale obviously) for one of my classes. Oh well, there's still time after 8/9 PM.

The MTAR is pretty sweet, I've enjoyed using it. The MP7 however hasn't impressed me.

Another thing I've noticed is that I have a terrible long range shot in Black Ops 2 compared to in CoD4 other FPS games. Has anybody had this problem?
Yep, so far I'm having the same problem, compared to my shot in MW3.

Old
11-17-2012, 01:52 AM
KISSland

Where the **** is the double xp?!? I redeemed my code in the nuketown voucher..

Closed Thread