HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Notices

Official 2012/2013 ticket thread Part 4 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2012, 12:34 PM
schmautzy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Have they digested yet?

Apparently the Math is too difficult for the folks in Minnesota as well.

I just got off the phone with my Wild rep and I'm ready to to say **** the NHL altogether. I'm on a payment plan with them as well. Took option one with them. I was just told I likely won't receive a refund till mid January. As they are deducting the refund "from the back end". They told me if they were to send out refund checks to everyone as the games were cancelled, then an agreement were reached, if they played 60 games it would be a logistical nightmare.

I wonder if the majority of teams had brain storming sessions with their front offices to determine how best to **** their STH's as many ways as humanly possible?

If they cancel the entire season, I'm not going to attend a single game next year.
I'm with you. If no season this year, I wont go to a single game in Minnesota next year either.

Old
11-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
I'm with you. If no season this year, I wont go to a single game in Minnesota next year either.
I see what you did there.

Let me be clear. If this season is completely cancelled, I unequivocally will not attend a single NHL game in any NHL arena next season.

I've never had a hard time putting a little mustard or ketchup on my tickets in the eleventh hour. I've found it makes em go down so much easier.

Business is business. At times I make a decision to attend a game purely on the going market price. If tickets are selling for half of face, many times I'd rather go than sell em at that much of a loss. Hell, there were times last year when prices came down to face and it made me decide to go rather than break even. Next year they may be worthless though...I may have to buy my condiments at Sams or BJ's.

11-16-2012, 01:14 PM
bossfan

My B's account is completely F*d up. It looks like my account has been ignored by the B's since the lockout started because I was not charged for a payment that was due on 9/21. I am on the 5 month payment plan while most of you seem to be on the 10 month plan so is there anyone on a 5 month plan that got charged for the 9/21 payment?

I also have not received any refund or interest credit yet. But I think that I am still ahead because of the 9/21 payment that was not taken from me so I don't want to call my account rep yet.

Old
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
BlackNgold 84

Quote:
Have they digested yet?

Apparently the Math is too difficult for the folks in Minnesota as well.

I just got off the phone with my Wild rep and I'm ready to to say **** the NHL altogether. I'm on a payment plan with them as well. Took option one with them. I was just told I likely won't receive a refund till mid January. As they are deducting the refund "from the back end". They told me if they were to send out refund checks to everyone as the games were cancelled, then an agreement were reached, if they played 60 games it would be a logistical nightmare.

I wonder if the majority of teams had brain storming sessions with their front offices to determine how best to **** their STH's as many ways as humanly possible?

If they cancel the entire season, I'm not going to attend a single game next year.
Did they say it in at least a nice way? AAhhh buddy dontcha knoww that theirs no season ya, hoser. (ya i know hoser is a canadian term but i'm sure they say something like that ).

Old
11-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNgold 84 View Post
Did they say it in at least a nice way? AAhhh buddy dontcha knoww that theirs no season ya, hoser. (ya i know hoser is a canadian term but i'm sure they say something like that ).
Yup. As polite and professional as could be.

I have no doubt they are doing their best to treat their fans with the utmost courtesy and respect...all while bending them over and making em take it straight up the ass.

Old
11-16-2012, 02:29 PM
schmautzy

Quote:

Let me be clear. If this season is completely cancelled, I unequivocally will not attend a single NHL game in any NHL arena next season.

I've never had a hard time putting a little mustard or ketchup on my tickets in the eleventh hour. I've found it makes em go down so much easier.

Business is business. At times I make a decision to attend a game purely on the going market price. If tickets are selling for half of face, many times I'd rather go than sell em at that much of a loss. Hell, there were times last year when prices came down to face and it made me decide to go rather than break even. Next year they may be worthless though...I may have to buy my condiments at Sams or BJ's.
What will you say to the kids when they beg you to take them to a game? Life lesson?
First this lockout and now no more twinkies either. Life sucks

Old
11-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
What will you say to the kids when they beg you to take them to a game? Life lesson?
First this lockout and now no more twinkies either. Life sucks

More or less. They already know how pissed I am. They've heard the "you reap what you so" line before. They understand it translates into many different aspects of life. The NHL certainly isn't an exception to the rule.

There are plenty of opportunities to take them to hockey games. We're hosting a couple local Jr hockey players till March. I take them to their games. Even took em on a road trip down to Walpole for a game last weekend. I thought I'd go to more C's games this year. Still haven't gone yet though. I might take em tomorrow afternoon...should've been taking them to see Winnipeg tomorrow.

Old
11-16-2012, 04:12 PM
JMiller

Quote:

For most people that'd be a protest- for you it's just a way to make another buck!

How rough it must be to have to resort to attending games rather than taking 50 cents on the dollar for tickets you hoped to flip. #scalpersblues

Old
11-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMiller View Post

For most people that'd be a protest- for you it's just a way to make another buck!

How rough it must be to have to resort to attending games rather than taking 50 cents on the dollar for tickets you hoped to flip. #scalpersblues

Oh it's no rough at all. I've done it many times. It's a nice perk of selling tickets for a living. If the market sucks, you lose money. But the silver lining is you get to go to the game

Next year, I'll eat em before I go. I'm not sure how much money I spend on average when I go to games. I usually have a couple beers and get a snack. Every now and then I buy something at the pro shop. I'm not giving them a dime more of my money that I have to. I'll still watch games on tv. They don't cost me anything extra.

Hopefully the C's will make a good run this year and the #scalperblues will be cut to a minimum God knows the sox aren't gonna have a market this year.

As always Jmill, I appreciate your concern for my job security and overall well being You need to come around these parts more often. You brings such charisma and charm to this thread!

Old
11-16-2012, 05:42 PM
DarrenBanks56

what the hell am i gonna do on black friday now??

so depressing.

Old
11-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post

so depressing.

Sleep in. Then C's/OKC at 7:30.

Old
11-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Lordstanley
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post

so depressing.
I know right ! That was one day of the year that I really enjoyed drinking from early morning to late evening at TD Garden

Old
11-18-2012, 08:09 AM
WickedBruinsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
My B's account is completely F*d up. It looks like my account has been ignored by the B's since the lockout started because I was not charged for a payment that was due on 9/21. I am on the 5 month payment plan while most of you seem to be on the 10 month plan so is there anyone on a 5 month plan that got charged for the 9/21 payment?

I also have not received any refund or interest credit yet. But I think that I am still ahead because of the 9/21 payment that was not taken from me so I don't want to call my account rep yet.
I'm on the 5 month payment plan. Last payment should be this month. In September, my season ticket charge went through on the 24th.

11-18-2012, 11:02 AM
NASCL

Still nothing more on the hastily put-together locker room tour next Saturday.

Old
11-18-2012, 11:10 AM
BruinsHockey

How much are Boston Bruins season tickets? If you don't mind. I paid 725 for season tickets plus a 20 game pack for the 200 section in Providence.

It is a dream of mine to have season tickets to Boston or both (lol).

Thanks

Old
11-18-2012, 12:37 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASCL View Post
Still nothing more on the hastily put-together locker room tour next Saturday.
They will inform us after they process the november payments. Stay by your computer for further details.
Make sure to set aside all plans for saturday and night.
They are like the power companies during the outages. Cant give you a time right now. They will get to you when they get to you.

Old
11-18-2012, 12:39 PM
bossfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
I'm on the 5 month payment plan. Last payment should be this month. In September, my season ticket charge went through on the 24th.
Thanks for the information. I was not charged for September and since it looks like the season might get tossed I am not going to call yet and let them take more money from me. I'll see if I get hit for the November payment.

Old
11-18-2012, 12:44 PM
DarrenBanks56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
I know right ! That was one day of the year that I really enjoyed drinking from early morning to late evening at TD Garden
yup.
it sucks.
im gonna work now on friday.

way to ruin the holidays NHL

Old
11-19-2012, 10:58 AM
beaverjc

Anyone ever get the follow up email regarding time slots for the lockerrroom and banner photo sessions that were supposed to be this upcoming Saturday. I know its shocking to the Bruins but some people would like to plan accordingly.

Old
11-19-2012, 11:17 AM
NASCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverjc View Post
Anyone ever get the follow up email regarding time slots for the lockerrroom and banner photo sessions that were supposed to be this upcoming Saturday. I know its shocking to the Bruins but some people would like to plan accordingly.
Of course not.

Wouldn't be shocked if they postpone this event due to some BS issue with the building.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:05 PM
gobosox00

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverjc View Post
The email is out, we just signed up for 2PM. I have to admit, this is absolutely ridiculous:

Photographs:
The Bruins will have a photographer onsite. Personal cameras will not be allowed.
Photos will be available to download at no cost after the event.
There will be a maximum of one photo per account.

So I can't even take one photo myself? And i'm only allowed one photo from the Bruins!?

Old
11-19-2012, 01:07 PM
SpokedLightning
3rd Line Grinder

vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobosox00 View Post
The email is out, we just signed up for 2PM. I have to admit, this is absolutely ridiculous:

Photographs:
The Bruins will have a photographer onsite. Personal cameras will not be allowed. Photos will be available to download at no cost after the event.

So I can't even take one photo myself? And i'm only allowed one photo from the Bruins!?
Wow the B's are going all out to appease the disgruntled STH during this lockout I see.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:16 PM
Alicat
Charge!

They can take this event and shove.

I am Boston Strong

Old
11-19-2012, 01:28 PM
the negotiator

Speaking of sparing no expense for sth's

I got the email, thought of going, signed on and of course the event wasn't listed in my account. Not the first time my account has had a problem but given the current state of things one might have thought the Marketing department would have had their act together.

It seems like the NHL and its member teams are determined to destroy the goodwill it has built up since the last lock-out.

Old
11-19-2012, 01:33 PM
beaverjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobosox00 View Post

Photographs:
The Bruins will have a photographer onsite. Personal cameras will not be allowed.
Photos will be available to download at no cost after the event.

They did the same thing with photos with the Stanley Cup. You figured it would be a nice setup - nope right in the hallway with curtains on 3 sides of it. Security was there preventing people to take photos too. I understand there is a photographer there but they can't give their fans 30 seconds to take their own photos? Come on. How about making these STH events Fan Friendly?

Closed Thread