HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Please Close MODS

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2012, 10:08 AM
alcanalz
whys and wherefores

vCash: 193
Apologies to SJ and LA, I passed the hell out and left the box on. Pm me here or msg me if you see me on today, I'll be home all day.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:11 AM
korndog81

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Volume View Post
Haha sorry man, 330-12 shifts suck

Yeah I'll be on periodically throughout the day. I can probably be on for like 10 or 1030 if that works for you
I'm waiting, what timezone are you haha

Old
11-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Leaf_Crazy

Devils around. Get at me.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:25 AM
JaMoney9

Wings were on,nobody came so I left, will be back on early evening la sj anaheim

Old
11-18-2012, 10:29 AM
hotcarle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsFan View Post
There is ways to stop it, and I do them, but even if he gets a breakaway instead of actually deking he goes straight for the move. That's what's frustrating. It's like wrap around glitches where all they do is go behind the net and giving up all other options. Like I said every game is close between us but I hate it because he goes right to it if he's ever in jeopardy of losing.

Anyways.. End of story. Playoffs are coming up and my team is getting healthy.
I have remained, thus far, silent. I feel that I have the right to defend myself.

We played three times, and I beat you three times.

You claim I ALWAYS use my signature "glitch goal" move.

The first time, in a game in which I led 3-0 for most of the game (and did not use my "glitch goal" move); you fought back valiantly, but I held on for a 3-2 win. I wrote GG, you responded with "U GOT DOMINATED". I remained silent.

The second time, I led almost the whole game. You tied it up with 2 seconds left on a lucky Nyqvist goal from behind the goal line. I won in overtime, on a breakaway, on which I used my signature "glitch goal" move. I wrote GG, it was. You responded with "Dipietro is a glitch goalie"...or something like that. You then proceeded to complain about me on the forumsm, starting your firt Isles witch hunt. "It's not fair that he uses Glitch goalie Dipietro...I totally dominated him....he sucks...it's not fair he beat me..anyone else have trouble with him"....or something like that. You have Price, the best goalie in the game; I have an 81 overall right catching goalie...I offered to trade.

Last game, I came back from 2-0 to beat you 3-2. I scored two breakaway goals with my signature "glitch goal". I believe I used my move once when not on a breakaway...but I could be wrong, I would have kept better track of it, would I have known I was going to be subpoenaed. I wrote GG, you used profanity to describe my style of play. I wrote back GG.

If that wasn't bad enough; you started your second Isles witch hunt on the boards. Yes, I like to use that move on breakaways, everyone has their favourite move. If I have a one on one against the goalie, and also have a chance to use it, sometimes I will. Learn to defend it. I knew you liked to use the toe drag curl wrister in the slot, and I defended it. As a result, you didn't score much in our games together, save for 3 of those sniped, a lucky poke check goal, and one breakaway.

When my Co Gm defended me on the forums, you, thinking it was me, described him as "even dumber than I thought"...so you deduced that I was "dumb", because I used that move on breakaways. I fail to see the correlation between intelligence and NHL 13 gameplay, but after all, I'm so dumb...

I had to get this off my chest...I am done....please...stop talking about me.

Old
11-18-2012, 10:44 AM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

TRADE TO ANNOUNCE

Senators Trade:

G Pascal Leclair 80
D Matt Gilroy 76

for

Red Wings;

G THE MONSTER 75
RW Jordan TOO TOO 77

Old
11-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Schennsation
Show goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
Devils around. Get at me.
Let's play

Old
11-18-2012, 11:01 AM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

Another Trade to Announce:

Senators Trade:

D Johnny Oduya 80
C Zack Smith 76

for

Vancouver Trades:

D Jason Garrison 81
D Chris Tanev 73

2 trades today the Sens get Tougher(physically that is definitly not to play against cause i still hold the sticks)

i also updated my lines on page 1

Last edited by joestud: 11-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old
11-18-2012, 11:39 AM
DirtyDion03
**** Brooklyn

vCash: 166
Looking to move my 1st still for a winger upgrade. Last day for deals.

11-18-2012, 11:41 AM
bshaw

vCash: 2000
Alright well it's deadline day trying to make a playoff push but I'm looking to get rid of Dan Boyle. He's got this year and next left on a 6.6 mil contract he is 36 but still got like 3 good years left in him. Still an 89 in speed so he's fast. Looking for a defence man who can step in this year or next and a forward who can step in this or next year. Pm me or just propose ill be on and off all day ill post my lines after the sim tonight

Old
11-18-2012, 11:42 AM
korndog81

Garrison just made too much money for my team, plus another hard hitting dman on my already vicious defense is a plus.

Old
11-18-2012, 12:00 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by korndog81 View Post
Garrison just made too much money for my team, plus another hard hitting dman on my already vicious defense is a plus.
awesome speed too, didnt wanna give him up but i needed that big shot to blast some Karlsson passes

Old
11-18-2012, 12:10 PM
DeputyMcLaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post
I have remained, thus far, silent. I feel that I have the right to defend myself.

The first time, in a game in which I led 3-0 for most of the game (and did not use my "glitch goal" move); you fought back valiantly, but I held on for a 3-2 win. I wrote GG, you responded with "U GOT DOMINATED". I remained silent.

The second time, I led almost the whole game. You tied it up with 2 seconds left on a lucky Nyqvist goal from behind the goal line. I won in overtime, on a breakaway, on which I used my signature "glitch goal" move. I wrote GG, it was. You responded with "Dipietro is a glitch goalie"...or something like that. You then proceeded to complain about me on the forumsm, starting your firt Isles witch hunt. "It's not fair that he uses Glitch goalie Dipietro...I totally dominated him....he sucks...it's not fair he beat me..anyone else have trouble with him"....or something like that. You have Price, the best goalie in the game; I have an 81 overall right catching goalie...I offered to trade.

Last game, I came back from 2-0 to beat you 3-2. I scored two breakaway goals with my signature "glitch goal". I believe I used my move once when not on a breakaway...but I could be wrong, I would have kept better track of it, would I have known I was going to be subpoenaed. I wrote GG, you used profanity to describe my style of play. I wrote back GG.

If that wasn't bad enough; you started your second Isles witch hunt on the boards. Yes, I like to use that move on breakaways, everyone has their favourite move. If I have a one on one against the goalie, and also have a chance to use it, sometimes I will. Learn to defend it. I knew you liked to use the toe drag curl wrister in the slot, and I defended it. As a result, you didn't score much in our games together, save for 3 of those sniped, a lucky poke check goal, and one breakaway.

When my Co Gm defended me on the forums, you, thinking it was me, described him as "even dumber than I thought"...so you deduced that I was "dumb", because I used that move on breakaways. I fail to see the correlation between intelligence and NHL 13 gameplay, but after all, I'm so dumb...

ooooooh shiiiii

Old
11-18-2012, 12:30 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

busy day for the Sens so far today. Trade Deadlines tonite boys, alot of balls in the air

Old
11-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Leaf_Crazy

Anyone but Kovalchuk avail before the deadline.

and Larsson.

Old
11-18-2012, 12:53 PM
joestud
GM CONN- REDWINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_Crazy View Post
Anyone but Kovalchuk avail before the deadline.

and Larsson.
sent u an offer, and just a reminder guys im selling too and i had a list of players a few pages back but some of them are gone. either last page or the 1 before that

Old
11-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatASaveDave View Post
columbus bluejackets New GM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicBruin91 View Post
Interested in Edmonton - NorseBruin91
Hey Sergei, these guys asked for the teams, might want to update to only Dallas.

Old
11-18-2012, 01:32 PM
bshaw

Unloaded Dan Boyle so I'm pretty much set now! Playoff push time!!

Old
11-18-2012, 01:33 PM
bshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotcarle View Post

If you actually talk like that in person you're a total d bag!

Old
11-18-2012, 01:33 PM
Leaf_Crazy

NJ needs to play....

Colorado, STL, Dallas, Tampa.

Old
11-18-2012, 01:35 PM
bshaw

^ sorry that was rude. Dude you're so incredibly sophisticated and such an intellectual human being

Old
11-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Leaf_Crazy

Old
11-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Phion Keneuf
Top Dawg Ent.

Any of Florida, St.Louis or Tampa wanna play me now?

I have to go at 3 so respond here asap

Old
11-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Schennsation
Show goes on

Come on Colorado your my last game

Old
11-18-2012, 02:02 PM
Kamal007
God Level

vCash: 50
Looking at Colorado and Tampa Bay as my lasts games. Can you guys get on before 5?

Closed Thread