HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Red Wings player destinations during the Lockout

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2012, 05:27 PM
  #401
Henkka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 9,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
And that link also says he's got MCL injury.

So we have basically three legit top6ers if NHL starts now/soon.

Injuries or not, we have the same guys to put in the Top6 as planned before the season.

Franzen - Zetterberg - Brunner
Bertuzzi - Datsyuk - Nyquist


Cleary - Helm - Sammy
Miller - Abdelkader - Tootoo


The offence is great. Nothing wrong there. I'm only scared about the defence, defensively.

Henkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2012, 05:42 PM
  #402
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,293
vCash: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Injuries or not, we have the same guys to put in the Top6 as planned before the season.

Franzen - Zetterberg - Brunner
Bertuzzi - Datsyuk - Nyquist


Cleary - Helm - Sammy
Miller - Abdelkader - Tootoo
I don't think management planned to play Flip as 3C, if that's what you meant.

I know you want him there .

Quote:
The offence is great. Nothing wrong there. I'm only scared about the defence, defensively.
Scared? I thought you wanted Barkov ?

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 03:47 PM
  #403
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,293
vCash: 494
Dats with three assists. 6-1 over Torpedo. Radulov scored 2 of those, on pp.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 05:11 PM
  #404
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
And that link also says he's got MCL injury.

So we have basically three legit top6ers if NHL starts now/soon.
Yeah, that is scary as hell. I am now hoping we lose the entire season, which is starting to look very likely.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 05:14 PM
  #405
Tomas W
Registered User
 
Tomas W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemisti View Post
And that link also says he's got MCL injury.

So we have basically three legit top6ers if NHL starts now/soon.
I think you can relax, the NHL arent going to start any time soon. There is too much idiocy to go through the CBA process first.

Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2012, 05:59 PM
  #406
ChadS
Registered User
 
ChadS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,824
vCash: 500
Zetterberg 0+1, +1, 3 SOG, 2 PIM
Brunner 1+0, +1, 6 SOG
Mursak 1+2, +/- 0. His team won 3-2 and Mursak's goal was the GWG.
Kindl 0+0, +/- 0, 4 PIM

ChadS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 06:58 AM
  #407
Z40
High Compete Level
 
Z40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Detroit
Country: United States
Posts: 719
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Zetterberg 0+1, +1, 3 SOG, 2 PIM
Brunner 1+0, +1, 6 SOG
Mursak 1+2, +/- 0. His team won 3-2 and Mursak's goal was the GWG.
Kindl 0+0, +/- 0, 4 PIM
Six shots on goal for Brunner? Damn, this boy likes to shoot.

Z40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 07:00 PM
  #408
Trizz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 279
vCash: 500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKYdCMltkM$
another great game by brunner/omark/zetterberg
incl shootout

Trizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2012, 07:54 PM
  #409
The Nose
#thefuture
 
The Nose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizz View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKYdCMltkM$
another great game by brunner/omark/zetterberg
incl shootout
Brunner showing some hands! Nice toe-drag pass for the second goal and the poor man's Datsyuk in the SO.

Zetterberg looks really weird with a different jersey on...

The Nose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 02:10 PM
  #410
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Zetterberg 0+1, +1, 3 SOG, 2 PIM
Brunner 1+0, +1, 6 SOG
Mursak 1+2, +/- 0. His team won 3-2 and Mursak's goal was the GWG.
Kindl 0+0, +/- 0, 4 PIM
Good to see Mursak playing well. I hope he gets a legit shot in Detroit.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 03:07 PM
  #411
Tomas W
Registered User
 
Tomas W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizz View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAKYdCMltkM$
another great game by brunner/omark/zetterberg
incl shootout
Both brunner and zetterberg with Datsyuk moves, I love it. I really like what I see from Brunner. I know that its "only" the NLA, but I've watched elite hockey since I was 5 years old so I think I recognise a good player when I see him.


Last edited by Tomas W: 11-18-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Tomas W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 04:00 PM
  #412
lazerbullet
Registered User
 
lazerbullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas W View Post
Both brunner and zetterberg with Datsuyk moves, I love it. I really like what I see from Brunner. I know that its "only" the NLA, but I've watch elite hockey since I was 5 years old I recognise a good player when I see him.
I bet they were watching Datsyuk highlights from youtube, just before the game.

lazerbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 05:05 PM
  #413
ChadS
Registered User
 
ChadS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,824
vCash: 500
The locked out ones tonight:
Datsyuk 0+1, +/- 0, 3 SOG, 70% on faceoffs, 19:48 icetime. Season: 18 games, 6+17=23, +6, 2 PIM.
Mursak 0+2, +1. Season: 16 games, 8+21=29, +16, 2 PIM.
Kindl 0+1, -1. Season: 19 games 0+6, -8, 18 PIM.

ChadS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 05:27 PM
  #414
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
The locked out ones tonight:
Datsyuk 0+1, +/- 0, 3 SOG, 70% on faceoffs, 19:48 icetime. Season: 18 games, 6+17=23, +6, 2 PIM.
Mursak 0+2, +1. Season: 16 games, 8+21=29, +16, 2 PIM.
Kindl 0+1, -1. Season: 19 games 0+6, -8, 18 PIM.
We all know what Pavs is capable of doing. So pleased with Mursak. Kindl is -8 I think that just about says it all.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 05:35 PM
  #415
ChadS
Registered User
 
ChadS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,824
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricoh View Post
We all know what Pavs is capable of doing. So pleased with Mursak. Kindl is -8 I think that just about says it all.
Quincey's stats are 'interesting' as well, for the CHL. Ok, 11 points in 12 games but he's only been a + in 3 of those 12. His -3 is the worst among their current group of D-men.

Kindl's -8 is 2nd worst on his team and tied for 14th worst in the league. His team is 8/14 in the league so it's not like they're being beat up every night.

ChadS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 05:37 PM
  #416
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Quincey's stats are 'interesting' as well, for the CHL. Ok, 11 points in 12 games but he's only been a + in 3 of those 12. That's the worst among their current group of D-men.
Good point. When playing overseas I like to see who's play is really standing out and with that being said I cannot be happier with Mursak's level of play. So happy for him and I hope he gets another shot to earn a roster spot in Detroit. Quincey and Kindl I could take or leave.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM
  #417
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadS View Post
Quincey's stats are 'interesting' as well, for the CHL. Ok, 11 points in 12 games but he's only been a + in 3 of those 12. His -3 is the worst among their current group of D-men.

Kindl's -8 is 2nd worst on his team and tied for 14th worst in the league. His team is 8/14 in the league so it's not like they're being beat up every night.
Plenty of guys take water over head when they go play in a "lesser league" it seems. No matter the league you still need to work both ways. Interestingly Mursak and Brunner tops all lockout players in +/-. Before anyone comments on the Austrian league, Nodl is -12, Vanek and Myers are both -3. Mursak is putting in the work.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:05 AM
  #418
sully61
Unregistered User
 
sully61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Plenty of guys take water over head when they go play in a "lesser league" it seems. No matter the league you still need to work both ways. Interestingly Mursak and Brunner tops all lockout players in +/-. Before anyone comments on the Austrian league, Nodl is -12, Vanek and Myers are both -3. Mursak is putting in the work.
Big ice is better for Mursak. I wouldn't compare his stats to any other NHLer. He has things to prove whereas the others are just there for ice time really

sully61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:08 AM
  #419
The Zetterberg Era
Moderator
Nyquist Explosion!
 
The Zetterberg Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 19,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Plenty of guys take water over head when they go play in a "lesser league" it seems. No matter the league you still need to work both ways. Interestingly Mursak and Brunner tops all lockout players in +/-. Before anyone comments on the Austrian league, Nodl is -12, Vanek and Myers are both -3. Mursak is putting in the work.
Also worth pointing out is Mursak team has awful goaltending and is near the bottom of the league defensively. It makes his numbers in the +/- that much better.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 01:37 AM
  #420
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully61 View Post
Big ice is better for Mursak. I wouldn't compare his stats to any other NHLer. He has things to prove whereas the others are just there for ice time really
Well, Myers sure. Nodl and Vanek are playing in their country, usually that's different. But I wasn't looking for the comparison, just a tap on the shoulder to Mursak for working hard. He's still got a small chance left with the Wings.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:29 PM
  #421
Harnessed in Slums
Registered User
 
Harnessed in Slums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In the Garage
Posts: 9,471
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Also worth pointing out is Mursak team has awful goaltending and is near the bottom of the league defensively. It makes his numbers in the +/- that much better.
That's a really good point on their goaltending. The thing is Mursak is one of those guys who has something to prove and he's doing it loudly and clearly IMO. I know the DRW are paying attention to his play and he's showing them he deserves strong consideration for a roster spot. He was pretty much guaranteed a roster spot following his stint in GR but was injured and that really destroyed his rookie campaign. He could be a very pleasant surprise whenever the NHL gets back to playing hockey.

Harnessed in Slums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 01:53 PM
  #422
jkrx
Registered User
 
jkrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,268
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
Also worth pointing out is Mursak team has awful goaltending and is near the bottom of the league defensively. It makes his numbers in the +/- that much better.
Jerry Kuhn has actually played pretty good. He has played by far the most in the league. Their defensemen are nothing to write home about though add to that they have had some injury problems.

jkrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 02:33 PM
  #423
Henkka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 9,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
But I wasn't looking for the comparison, just a tap on the shoulder to Mursak for working hard. He's still got a small chance left with the Wings.
It's better to score than not to score. Makes wonders for your confidence.

Henkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:24 PM
  #424
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
Well, Myers sure. Nodl and Vanek are playing in their country, usually that's different. But I wasn't looking for the comparison, just a tap on the shoulder to Mursak for working hard. He's still got a small chance left with the Wings.
IMO, he deserves more than a "small chance."

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 05:09 AM
  #425
likid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Maribor
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 460
vCash: 500
Few thoughts regarding Mursak, because I can watch him on regular basis now (BTW he scored two more goals yesterday and his team won 3:2).

When he joined Olimpija, he said he decided for Olimpija to gain much needed ice time and to get his confidence back after last two years when he didn't play much because injury and not great role in Detroit.

I can without a doubt say that he manage that. At this moment he is on 3rd place on scorers list although he played 6 games less than other top scorers and he is without a doubt the best player in the league at the moment.

You'll for sure get back totally different player once lock-out will end as he was before lock-out. And I believe he'll be able to contribute much more to your team.

likid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.