HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Belleville Bulls 2012-13 Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-14-2012, 01:54 PM
  #476
Luvtowatch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crottenham View Post
Leblanc and Jenkins getting big minutes with Oakville Blades, same with Walsh and Allen on St. Mikes, Centorame logging lots of ice with Georgetown. Kyle Wood playing lots with Orangeville when not with Battalion, Brody Morris with Wellington, also Josh Carrick in Stoufville are all regulars on their respective teams.....all are '96 aged in the OJHL.
These boys are all solid, but tier 2 and the O are night and day!

Luvtowatch is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
  #477
mapleleaf979
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
Totally disagree on Cramarossa. Michael may not be totally ready for this level but neither was Joseph as he played a year of tier 2. Joseph is more of a grinder and Michael has much more skill. You are talking about DeSousa sulking in minor midget and you know better than most why. Other kids would have quit.
Interesting...Im not sold on michael cramarossa's skill level at all. His skating to me is his biggest knock. That can change though. Take's him far too long to reach top speed. He needs a ton of chances to cash in. Poor conditioning. Good on draws, plays 200 feet. Good attitude from what i can see. I hope the best for him.

mapleleaf979 is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 02:12 PM
  #478
Crottenham
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 818
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
These boys are all solid, but tier 2 and the O are night and day!
I understand, my point was only replying to the previous post that suggested few if any 96 born players were playing significant minutes in tier 2....furthermore, refers to the age old question of whether it is better to practice with your OHL team and play sparingly as opposed to playing lots in tier 2.....probably depends on the player and team in question.

Crottenham is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 03:44 PM
  #479
brahmabull
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonester01 View Post
I agree with Renegader about DeSousa, give him a break. You must remember that he is only 16, it's his first time away from home with a new school and he has only played 9 games of which at least 2 were at forward. Much too early to make any judgement or decision on him. I like his skating and passing ability. The rule of thumb in the OHL is not to judge a rookie in his first half of the season. I remember a rookie defenceman a few years ago who made mistakes as a rookie, PK something.
Relax give the kid a chance as he has a huge upside.
I am not judging his skill at this moment or even his playing its the attitude that has me concerned. P.K. came to the team with the mindset that he was going to go out there work hard and prove himself when he did make a mistake he was the first one to try and correct it, I don't see this from DeSousa. Maybe the kid was just having an off night but I sure hope that is not a sign of thing to come, I will be watching closely the next few games he plays to see.

brahmabull is offline  
Old
11-14-2012, 05:06 PM
  #480
Scimitars of Drizzt
New York Rangers!
 
Scimitars of Drizzt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 195
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Interesting...Im not sold on michael cramarossa's skill level at all. His skating to me is his biggest knock. That can change though. Take's him far too long to reach top speed. He needs a ton of chances to cash in. Poor conditioning. Good on draws, plays 200 feet. Good attitude from what i can see. I hope the best for him.
I think Michael looks pretty good out there. I thought his skating looked good to me. Also made a couple of nifty dekes in the last game I saw him in. He's a good stick-handler.

I don't know, I think he has the potential to be as good as Joseph. But I think it might take him a year or two to fully develop.

EDIT: I see Gaunce is back for tonight's game. Already scored a goal. Cardwell assisted. Maybe Sandlak and Brassard will smarten up. Like ohlnhockeynut said, I wouldn't mind seeing the three back on a line together. They had great chemistry last season; would be nice to see that continue.


Last edited by Scimitars of Drizzt: 11-14-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Scimitars of Drizzt is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 03:32 PM
  #481
Luvtowatch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Congrats to Nikki Petti and Daniel DeSousa for being named to Team Ontario U-17.

Luvtowatch is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 03:42 PM
  #482
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Would be nice to see the Bulls try for some Offense instead of playing such a tight defensive game. When you have good D and the best goalie arguably, then you can open up the style of play. Try it for several games as this doesn't have to remain the New Jersey Devils style of play forever.

JSavoire is offline  
Old
11-15-2012, 07:17 PM
  #483
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Would be nice to see the Bulls try for some Offense instead of playing such a tight defensive game. When you have good D and the best goalie arguably, then you can open up the style of play. Try it for several games as this doesn't have to remain the New Jersey Devils style of play forever.
It certainly doesn't make for the most exciting hockey that's for sure, however it's hard to argue with the results. Wins are wins I suppose.

Renegader is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 08:43 AM
  #484
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Anyone else seeing a lack of effort on the part of Austen Brassard the last 10 games? If so, you're not alone. He looks completely disinterested with and without the puck. Such a waste for one heck of a player. It's time Belleville moved him for someone who wants to be here. Clearly he has no such desire to play at the Yardmen.

Renegader is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 10:47 AM
  #485
Parksy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
I have noticed that. 4th year guy who is supposed to be a physical presence out there likes to take shifts off. Trade him

Parksy is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:24 PM
  #486
Luvtowatch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parksy View Post
I have noticed that. 4th year guy who is supposed to be a physical presence out there likes to take shifts off. Trade him
What do you get in return? Bulls are very weak up front, they need a few more guys who want to play there. Scoring is terrible.

Luvtowatch is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 12:52 PM
  #487
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
What do you get in return? Bulls are very weak up front, they need a few more guys who want to play there. Scoring is terrible.

Oh you can't be that pessimistic. If we listen to all the banter then the team is in total shambles. Austin now is useless and disinterested, Desousa is some sort of headcase and pissing off teammates, Cardwell has worst plus/minus in the league, only 2 rookies have any goals or even any points on the team so the future is bleak there too. People have wanted Silas out for years, let alone George Burnett and staff who fans have wanted out for some time. So therefore once you factor Malcolm in net, Jordan on D, Gaunce on forward and a pair of rookies the whole rest of the team stinks and should all be traded? Well, the Bulls are in first place in their Division and 2nd in the Conference so I don't think there's much wrong with the team. Yes the System is brain dead boring at times and can put insomniacs to sleep, but it's working enough so that the season is looking decent so far. And I agree on an Olympic sheet of ice watching a 1-4 or 1-2-2 is tough to do at times. It's like the Art of playing hockey without playing hockey.

Overall, the team will be fine and the Austin's, Cardwells, rookies and others are fine and the team will continue with some decent success. Will they make it to the Mem Cup...no way, but they should make it farther than last year. Only problem will be just how many guys do they lose next year? Gaunce? Brassard? Malcolm, etc?

JSavoire is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
  #488
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Oh you can't be that pessimistic. If we listen to all the banter then the team is in total shambles. Austin now is useless and disinterested, Desousa is some sort of headcase and pissing off teammates, Cardwell has worst plus/minus in the league, only 2 rookies have any goals or even any points on the team so the future is bleak there too. People have wanted Silas out for years, let alone George Burnett and staff who fans have wanted out for some time. So therefore once you factor Malcolm in net, Jordan on D, Gaunce on forward and a pair of rookies the whole rest of the team stinks and should all be traded? Well, the Bulls are in first place in their Division and 2nd in the Conference so I don't think there's much wrong with the team. Yes the System is brain dead boring at times and can put insomniacs to sleep, but it's working enough so that the season is looking decent so far. And I agree on an Olympic sheet of ice watching a 1-4 or 1-2-2 is tough to do at times. It's like the Art of playing hockey without playing hockey.

Overall, the team will be fine and the Austin's, Cardwells, rookies and others are fine and the team will continue with some decent success. Will they make it to the Mem Cup...no way, but they should make it farther than last year. Only problem will be just how many guys do they lose next year? Gaunce? Brassard? Malcolm, etc?
I hope you're right about Brassard. I truly do. I thought he would have a huge year... potentially a 40 goal year. My criticism of Brassard is not his talent level, merely his apparent lack of motivation. I, as well as others, have seen him skate harder, shoot harder and make crisper passes. He's not doing that this year. Perhaps he is hiding an injury that is forcing him to play the way he's playing... who knows?!, But there can be no denying that his compete level is just not there.

Renegader is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
  #489
Luvtowatch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Oh you can't be that pessimistic. If we listen to all the banter then the team is in total shambles. Austin now is useless and disinterested, Desousa is some sort of headcase and pissing off teammates, Cardwell has worst plus/minus in the league, only 2 rookies have any goals or even any points on the team so the future is bleak there too. People have wanted Silas out for years, let alone George Burnett and staff who fans have wanted out for some time. So therefore once you factor Malcolm in net, Jordan on D, Gaunce on forward and a pair of rookies the whole rest of the team stinks and should all be traded? Well, the Bulls are in first place in their Division and 2nd in the Conference so I don't think there's much wrong with the team. Yes the System is brain dead boring at times and can put insomniacs to sleep, but it's working enough so that the season is looking decent so far. And I agree on an Olympic sheet of ice watching a 1-4 or 1-2-2 is tough to do at times. It's like the Art of playing hockey without playing hockey.

Overall, the team will be fine and the Austin's, Cardwells, rookies and others are fine and the team will continue with some decent success. Will they make it to the Mem Cup...no way, but they should make it farther than last year. Only problem will be just how many guys do they lose next year? Gaunce? Brassard? Malcolm, etc?
I really don't think the team is in shambles, I just think they need more scoring. They are lucky that they play in the weaker division but do have some good talent.

Luvtowatch is offline  
Old
11-16-2012, 10:10 PM
  #490
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvtowatch View Post
I really don't think the team is in shambles, I just think they need more scoring. They are lucky that they play in the weaker division but do have some good talent.
Well, they did address one aspect of scoring by adding someone with proven production from the backend since only Jordan can put up points from Defense. Add to that the fact the Bulls main plays, especially on the Powerplay are to the point for a shot from Jordan or Cardwell in particular, and then pick up loose pucks from rebounds. Simple, safe and effective hockey which may be ugly but will give you better chances of winning but at the expense of continual dismay from fans. Attendance doesn't lie but rather points to the fact that fans aren't getting the enjoyment factor to the point where they will part with their dollars.

Oh well, ugly loss tonight and still only one goal for. Simmonds fans will be happy to know he was out with Gaunce and Brassard for a good portion of the game being the great finisher that he is. And people are wondering where some of that offense goes...although all in all it was a lousy effort all around. Looks like Bulls are putting they're names in the hat for Ceci or Monahan/Graovac.

JSavoire is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 12:34 AM
  #491
Renegader
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 134
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Well, they did address one aspect of scoring by adding someone with proven production from the backend since only Jordan can put up points from Defense. Add to that the fact the Bulls main plays, especially on the Powerplay are to the point for a shot from Jordan or Cardwell in particular, and then pick up loose pucks from rebounds. Simple, safe and effective hockey which may be ugly but will give you better chances of winning but at the expense of continual dismay from fans. Attendance doesn't lie but rather points to the fact that fans aren't getting the enjoyment factor to the point where they will part with their dollars.

Oh well, ugly loss tonight and still only one goal for. Simmonds fans will be happy to know he was out with Gaunce and Brassard for a good portion of the game being the great finisher that he is. And people are wondering where some of that offense goes...although all in all it was a lousy effort all around. Looks like Bulls are putting they're names in the hat for Ceci or Monahan/Graovac.
Another "great" offensive showing by George Burnett's team. Once again Simmonds getting more icetime than anyone. It's awful and getting clearer by the game that there is an owner influence going on.

Renegader is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 04:29 PM
  #492
brahmabull
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Oh well, ugly loss tonight and still only one goal for. Simmonds fans will be happy to know he was out with Gaunce and Brassard for a good portion of the game being the great finisher that he is. And people are wondering where some of that offense goes...although all in all it was a lousy effort all around. Looks like Bulls are putting they're names in the hat for Ceci or Monahan/Graovac.
It's all clear now former first round picks Brassard, and Sandlak are playing great inspired hockey and De Sousa isn't playing selfish the only problem here is Simmonds. Does anyone think maybe Simmonds is getting playing time because he is one of the vets that is putting forth a real solid effort. Simmonds may not have the same skill as Brassard but he leaves everything on the ice, that's more then can be said for Brassard right now. You can say what you want about Simmonds the kid gives everything for the team and if people take their hate glasses off hes really not that bad a skater and he is a decent penalty killer.

Brassard and Sandlak were brought here to be the future scorers of the team while the future is now and Brassard has 6 points and is a -7 in 21 games and Sandlak is a point less, not to mention 5 year OA d man Silas is a team worst -12. For this team to be successful these players will need to step up and start to lead by example.

brahmabull is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 06:36 PM
  #493
Scimitars of Drizzt
New York Rangers!
 
Scimitars of Drizzt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 195
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegader View Post
Anyone else seeing a lack of effort on the part of Austen Brassard the last 10 games? If so, you're not alone. He looks completely disinterested with and without the puck. Such a waste for one heck of a player. It's time Belleville moved him for someone who wants to be here. Clearly he has no such desire to play at the Yardmen.
It's what I've been saying for the past 2 weeks. I wouldn't want to see him get traded though, they are already lacking enough offense.

Just frustrating with all of the talent that they have.

Scimitars of Drizzt is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 07:30 PM
  #494
ohlnhockeynut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
2 rookies on pp; wonder why its so terrible; vets gotta be getting sick of this (any want out); i would if i was in that situation

ohlnhockeynut is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 07:49 PM
  #495
ohlnhockeynut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull View Post
It's all clear now former first round picks Brassard, and Sandlak are playing great inspired hockey and De Sousa isn't playing selfish the only problem here is Simmonds. Does anyone think maybe Simmonds is getting playing time because he is one of the vets that is putting forth a real solid effort. Simmonds may not have the same skill as Brassard but he leaves everything on the ice, that's more then can be said for Brassard right now. You can say what you want about Simmonds the kid gives everything for the team and if people take their hate glasses off hes really not that bad a skater and he is a decent penalty killer.

Brassard and Sandlak were brought here to be the future scorers of the team while the future is now and Brassard has 6 points and is a -7 in 21 games and Sandlak is a point less, not to mention 5 year OA d man Silas is a team worst -12. For this team to be successful these players will need to step up and start to lead by example.
agreed; then put sandlak in a role where he can produce; playing no pp and less than 15 minutes a game with players who just work hard and have no hockey sense doesn't help you out; not to mention the lets trap and not forecheck all game

ohlnhockeynut is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 09:50 PM
  #496
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlnhockeynut View Post
2 rookies on pp; wonder why its so terrible; vets gotta be getting sick of this (any want out); i would if i was in that situation
You're pretty stupid aren't you?! When the PP sucks for 1/3 the season eventually you will see a change on the PP. Inserting a rookie or anyone that hasn't been tried on the PP will eventually occur. You can't keep the same failing PP for an entire year since those others clearly lack the skill even with the man advantage to score any goals. One doesn't need to wait an entire year to figure that out. As for Sandlak, he's been tried on the PP and PK and enough 5 on 5 to have had his chances. I recall someone saying Lemmon was given enough ice @ 8 minutes a game and NO PP so if Sandlak is playing double that then he's been given way too much time if you use that formula. Other than Gaunce on forward and Jordan/Cardwell on D, there are NO other Bulls players especially vets that have a leg to stand on when griping about opportunities this year. As a matter of fact Coaches have provided far too much of an opportunity to some and the worst Goals For is factual evidence of that. No, I think more shakeup is warranted and ultimately moving out guys that have been given years to produce with little to no results is easily justified. Other teams do it.

JSavoire is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 11:23 AM
  #497
ohlnhockeynut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
You're pretty stupid aren't you?! When the PP sucks for 1/3 the season eventually you will see a change on the PP. Inserting a rookie or anyone that hasn't been tried on the PP will eventually occur. You can't keep the same failing PP for an entire year since those others clearly lack the skill even with the man advantage to score any goals. One doesn't need to wait an entire year to figure that out. As for Sandlak, he's been tried on the PP and PK and enough 5 on 5 to have had his chances. I recall someone saying Lemmon was given enough ice @ 8 minutes a game and NO PP so if Sandlak is playing double that then he's been given way too much time if you use that formula. Other than Gaunce on forward and Jordan/Cardwell on D, there are NO other Bulls players especially vets that have a leg to stand on when griping about opportunities this year. As a matter of fact Coaches have provided far too much of an opportunity to some and the worst Goals For is factual evidence of that. No, I think more shakeup is warranted and ultimately moving out guys that have been given years to produce with little to no results is easily justified. Other teams do it.
YEAH im pretty stupid pp went 2/20 this week and two rookies were the first line out all week (thats really changing it up); regardless though i think it is stupid of people to come on here and call each other out on their opinions; i think everyone can agree that every player in the OHL is good at hockey and when put into a pp situation they should be able to score more than the bulls are no matter if its rookies or vets out there, therefore how about change the pp system. we get very few shots on the pp, look at the dominant teams in the west they just make a few passes, shoot and crash the net (none of this beside the net bs)

And as for the players you mention

You can not say Sandlak (and players like Hooey, Austin, etc.) have been given quality pp chances, what are they supposed to accomplish after the top units have played a minute and a half of the pp... and as for there minutes if lemmon was playing 8 there not much further ahead with all the penalty filled games they have had as of late.

The coaches have provided little opportunity for players other than their favorites whom you mentioned up; thats a fact, pay attention to the games in more detail, take a stop watch and you will realize that

And yes i agree a shake up is necessary for the forwards

ohlnhockeynut is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 01:42 PM
  #498
JSavoire
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 597
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohlnhockeynut View Post
YEAH im pretty stupid pp went 2/20 this week and two rookies were the first line out all week (thats really changing it up); regardless though i think it is stupid of people to come on here and call each other out on their opinions; i think everyone can agree that every player in the OHL is good at hockey and when put into a pp situation they should be able to score more than the bulls are no matter if its rookies or vets out there, therefore how about change the pp system. we get very few shots on the pp, look at the dominant teams in the west they just make a few passes, shoot and crash the net (none of this beside the net bs)

And as for the players you mention

You can not say Sandlak (and players like Hooey, Austin, etc.) have been given quality pp chances, what are they supposed to accomplish after the top units have played a minute and a half of the pp... and as for there minutes if lemmon was playing 8 there not much further ahead with all the penalty filled games they have had as of late.

The coaches have provided little opportunity for players other than their favorites whom you mentioned up; thats a fact, pay attention to the games in more detail, take a stop watch and you will realize that

And yes i agree a shake up is necessary for the forwards

Yes, the Powerplay was Anemic but it has been all year and that's why changes were made. Austin, Hooey and Sandlak have had PP throughout the entire year to this point, enough so that they didn't produce either. Hence the continual changes. As for Rookies being on the PP all week, not sure which games you were referring to since I recall last game Petti and Berisha being given PP time, but game before looking at the gamesheet Berisha wasn't on there and I don't recall seeing Heff or M.Cram on it so not sure what game you were watching closely.

As far as penalties, yes way too many and that definitely kills ice for a lot of guys since if you're not a PK guy you sit for all those minutes without a single shift. Coaching staff haven't really changed the PK units much at all but I'm guessing that's because it's 2nd best in the league so for any Vets that aren't on the PK it's hard and you know rookies won't see that ever since it's so successful. Bulls need to stay out of the box period or else you'll have a lot of cold players and it's a sure way to lose some games.

With all the pokers in the fire we'll see who stays and who goes, but in the end no matter what changes are made the Bulls will never be a high scoring team playing that style of game. I don't even think bringing a Monahan or Graovac would change that much.

JSavoire is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 02:14 PM
  #499
ohlnhockeynut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSavoire View Post
Yes, the Powerplay was Anemic but it has been all year and that's why changes were made. Austin, Hooey and Sandlak have had PP throughout the entire year to this point, enough so that they didn't produce either. Hence the continual changes. As for Rookies being on the PP all week, not sure which games you were referring to since I recall last game Petti and Berisha being given PP time, but game before looking at the gamesheet Berisha wasn't on there and I don't recall seeing Heff or M.Cram on it so not sure what game you were watching closely.

As far as penalties, yes way too many and that definitely kills ice for a lot of guys since if you're not a PK guy you sit for all those minutes without a single shift. Coaching staff haven't really changed the PK units much at all but I'm guessing that's because it's 2nd best in the league so for any Vets that aren't on the PK it's hard and you know rookies won't see that ever since it's so successful. Bulls need to stay out of the box period or else you'll have a lot of cold players and it's a sure way to lose some games.

With all the pokers in the fire we'll see who stays and who goes, but in the end no matter what changes are made the Bulls will never be a high scoring team playing that style of game. I don't even think bringing a Monahan or Graovac would change that much.
Agree with absolutely everything you said, seems were arguing the same points, but i still disagree with giving those types of players enough pp time to actually do something, they havent had that chance as much as it may seem like it; and berish petti zharkov have been pp all week

ohlnhockeynut is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:34 AM
  #500
Whalers Fan
Go Habs!
 
Whalers Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Plymouth, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 505
vCash: 500
Can any Bulls fans who were at Saturday night's game tell me how well Whalers' rookie goaltender Alex Nedeljkovic played? It was his first OHL appearance.

Whalers Fan is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.