HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Bluth Company Discussion Signup Thread PT 5: SEE POST #189

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-19-2012, 09:32 AM
  #51
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble
 
SUBdrewgANS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
Updated Wishlist. Thinking about sending this in to EA in about a week. Any other suggestions?
I had a few in the other threads that didnt make it to this list.. I dont feel like digging for them.. so i'll list the ones i remember

1. Allow to change a players position. For example if a player is listed as a Center in the game, but you play him as a LW.. let us be able to change their default position so when the computer sims and does best lines, they stay at their position.

2. Allow GM's to be able to look at overall and attributes of players on the waiver wire from the waiver screen. (though this is moot if we have waivers turned off)

3. A player attribute projection system.. allow us to see what a player on our rosters overall will roughly be for the next season.. this would be especially useful when re-signing players to see who we would want to re-sign or let walk to FA.

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 09:37 AM
  #52
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,948
vCash: 500
I like all of those Sub, @ yours Evolution. I'll add to your #2 though and suggest that the Waiver system be fixed. CPU controlled teams/GM controlled teams during Double Advances shouldn't be sending players down on waivers or Healthy Scratching regular NHLers.

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 09:41 AM
  #53
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,948
vCash: 500
Quote:
18) Allow to change a players position. For example if a player is listed as a Center in the game, but you play him as a LW.. let us be able to change their default position so when the computer sims and does best lines, they stay at their position.
19) Allow GM's to be able to look at overall and attributes of players on the waiver wire from the waiver screen.
20) A player attribute projection system.. allow us to see what a player on our rosters overall will roughly be for the next season.. this would be especially useful when re-signing players to see who we would want to re-sign or let walk to FA.
21) Fix the Waiver System. As it works currently, CPU controlled teams and/or GM Controlled teams during Double Advances will send good NHLers/Prospects through the Waiver system due to injury (Nyquist, Biron, Reimer etc..). Even if the "fix" to this is simply not allowing CPU teams to use Claim or Place players on waivers.
22) Player Progression during the season. Player progression shouldn't happen only during the offseason
Added

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:07 AM
  #54
That Habs Fan
CH fan in TO
 
That Habs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,216
vCash: 500
Couldn't even beat Winnipeg's frickin CPU...put tonnes of shots on but lost in a shootout. Still five points out of the playoffs, hard to make up much ground.


Last edited by That Habs Fan: 11-19-2012 at 10:25 AM.
That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:11 AM
  #55
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,948
vCash: 500
After this block i'll have 18 games left. 2-3 games against Detroit, 1-2 Games against St. Louis, 1 Game against Dallas and Edmonton. As always, things are going to get pretty intense before the playoffs.

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:13 AM
  #56
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble
 
SUBdrewgANS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
After this block i'll have 18 games left. 2-3 games against Detroit, 1-2 Games against St. Louis, 1 Game against Dallas and Edmonton. As always, things are going to get pretty intense before the playoffs.
how do you see future games further than this block?

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:25 AM
  #57
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,948
vCash: 500
I just have a tally in my head. Games between Detroit and St. Louis are always so intense because they're Divisional games and i'm usually duking it out with Detroit for the Division CONSTANTLY. I thoroughly enjoy ripping apart Harold in club games so i look forward to all of our GM Connected games.

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:31 AM
  #58
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble
 
SUBdrewgANS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
well then thats another thing to add to wishlist.. ability to see future schedule

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 10:42 AM
  #59
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
The Dallas Stars would like to welcome Justin Abdelkader and Curtis Glencross to their lineup and would like to thank Ryan Clowe and Michael Ryder for their services. This move makes us younger, tougher and more cap friendly, which will be needed this offseason where we have the likes of Malkin and Sutter to re-sign.


HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 11:08 AM
  #60
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 500
Learning from the best



A big, fast left winger breaking down the wing with conviction, looking to fire a laser or cut in for a breakaway. Ovechkin right? Not so fast. Evander Kane has evolved into a premier goal scorer, and he's doing so by learning from the best night in and night out in DC these days.

GM Evo on the evolution of Kane: "You know, when we we acquired Evander he was really looking for an identity. Alex was there for him, took him under his wing, and showed him a trick or two during practice. They both play a game so similiar it's eerie - great size, speed, explosiveness, offensive prowess, and above all else that ability to bare down and score with a wicked release. Splitting these two guys up on separate lines has really given us another level to get to, a different dimension to our game. I look forward to seeing how these guys continue to grow in DC."

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723522


Last edited by EvoLu7ioN: 11-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.
EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
  #61
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xX Hot Fuss View Post
I just have a tally in my head. Games between Detroit and St. Louis are always so intense because they're Divisional games and i'm usually duking it out with Detroit for the Division CONSTANTLY. I thoroughly enjoy ripping apart Harold in club games so i look forward to all of our GM Connected games.
Not anymore sadly lol! just gotta expose my defense and im screwed lol

Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 11:23 AM
  #62
Price 89
Registered User
 
Price 89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Learning from the best



Big, fast left winger breaking down the wing with conviction, looking to fire a laser or cut in for a breakaway. Ovechkin right? Not so fast. Evander Kane has evolved into a premier goal scorer, and he's doing so by learning from the best night in and night out in DC these days.

GM Evo on the evolution of Kane: "You know, as soon as we acqhuried him Evander was really looking for an identity. Alex was there for him, took him under his wing, and showed him a trick or two during practice. They're both play a game so similiar it's eerie - great size, speed, explosiveness, offensive prowess, and above all else that ability to bear down and score with a wicked release. Splitting these two guys up on separate lines has really given up another level to get to, a different dimension to our game. I look forward to seeing how this dynamic continues to grow in DC."

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723522
its all about JAN MURSAK

oh and i dont miss Howard another terrible goal allowed by him


Last edited by Price 89: 11-19-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Price 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 11:36 AM
  #63
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
Learning from the best

Big, fast left winger breaking down the wing with conviction, looking to fire a laser or cut in for a breakaway. Ovechkin right? Not so fast. Evander Kane has evolved into a premier goal scorer, and he's doing so by learning from the best night in and night out in DC these days.

GM Evo on the evolution of Kane: "You know, as soon as we acqhuried him Evander was really looking for an identity. Alex was there for him, took him under his wing, and showed him a trick or two during practice. They're both play a game so similiar it's eerie - great size, speed, explosiveness, offensive prowess, and above all else that ability to bear down and score with a wicked release. Splitting these two guys up on separate lines has really given up another level to get to, a different dimension to our game. I look forward to seeing how this dynamic continues to grow in DC."

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723522
There should be a rule about posting $hitty highlights.

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 11:54 AM
  #64
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
There should be a rule about posting $hitty highlights.
Yeah right, that feint is a thing of beauty.

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:01 PM
  #65
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 26,195
vCash: 500
Once again the inability for my controller to understand when I want to switch to my goalie screws me over with the stupid pull fake that gets the goaltender everytime.

Thanks, EA. At least I was able to send it to overtime.

ArGarBarGar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:25 PM
  #66
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 500
I honestly wish people would post more highlights!

Like dat inside-out

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723769

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:46 PM
  #67
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble
 
SUBdrewgANS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
I honestly wish people would post more highlights!

Like dat inside-out

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723769
i honestly dont even know how.

and if I have to stop the play after each "highlight" goal to capture the replay.. thats a waste of my 1 pause per game and a waste of time during the game to have to go through all of that.

i wish you could view all the replays of the goals and other big plays in the replay viewer at the very end of the game..

EDIT: was looking through posts by other uses.. came across this gem
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142879494

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 12:56 PM
  #68
ArGarBarGar
Global Moderator
Defense Please
 
ArGarBarGar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 26,195
vCash: 500
You can view all the goals and hits and most shots at the end of the game. Just use the right stick to switch between different highlights on the right, press y to view it, and there you have the replay viewer with all the highlights.

Besides, you can't save replays during a game. Only once it is finished.

ArGarBarGar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 01:29 PM
  #69
SUBdrewgANS
born into trouble
 
SUBdrewgANS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,776
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SUBdrewgANS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArGarBarGar View Post
You can view all the goals and hits and most shots at the end of the game. Just use the right stick to switch between different highlights on the right, press y to view it, and there you have the replay viewer with all the highlights.

Besides, you can't save replays during a game. Only once it is finished.
learn something new everyday.

SUBdrewgANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 01:44 PM
  #70
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
I honestly wish people would post more highlights!

Like dat inside-out

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142723769
Wow, congrats on yet another high wrister from the slot . Take your first move, then go between the legs on the last defender, deke the goalie, go backhand shelf, drink from the goalies water-bottle, then save the replay... lol.

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
  #71
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBdrewgANS View Post
i honestly dont even know how.


EDIT: was looking through posts by other uses.. came across this gem
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/142879494
Aaahahaha... best replay ever! Now THAT is a good highlight!

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
  #72
EvoLu7ioN
Registered User
 
EvoLu7ioN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldDruken View Post
Wow, congrats on yet another high wrister from the slot . Take your first move, then go between the legs on the last defender, deke the goalie, go backhand shelf, drink from the goalies water-bottle, then save the replay... lol.
When you get into the slot off the rush and generate a clean look (which is actually harder than people make it out to be against a strong defense), where do you suggest shooting instead? Low along the pads? Perhaps in the crest?

EvoLu7ioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
  #73
avsfan89
Registered User
 
avsfan89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,459
vCash: 500
Even though the Avs want that Division Crown and potentially 1st place, I wouldn't mind the matchup right now against the Hawks, no disrespect Commish lol just a comfortable vibe I get in that matchup

avsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
  #74
xX Hot Fuss
Registered User
 
xX Hot Fuss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10,948
vCash: 500
My exact opposite thoughts haha. Please no Colorado...or Vancouver...or Nashville...can I just play nobody in the West and go straight to the SCF please???

Who wouldn't want that easy matchup versus those crummy eastern teams?

xX Hot Fuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2012, 02:48 PM
  #75
HaroldDruken
Registered User
 
HaroldDruken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,080
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoLu7ioN View Post
When you get into the slot off the rush and generate a clean look (which is actually harder than people make it out to be against a strong defense), where do you suggest shooting instead? Low along the pads? Perhaps in the crest?
versus me? Right in the goalies crest would be great. thanks bud!

HaroldDruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.