HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 8

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-19-2012, 05:26 PM
  #26
CIROfresh
Registered User
 
CIROfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Your Basement
Country: Hungary
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Really looking to buy Kurri or Zetterberg for xbox..

Trading .. Gilmour, m.green, Sotw Mueller, Sotw clutterbuck...

PM me if yer interested..

CIROfresh is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 06:11 PM
  #27
deanerboy
Registered User
 
deanerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Posts: 250
vCash: 500
SELLING SOTW CAMMALERI!!!!!

93 skating!
89 shot!
92 Hands!!!!

SELLING ON PS3- Pm me if interested, I probably not reply to the thread

deanerboy is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:11 PM
  #28
ohnoeszz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
Tavares (SNP) - Zetterberg (PLY) - Perry (TWF)
Lucic (PWF) - Kopitar (PLY) - Semin (SNP)
Marchand (TWF) - Stoll (TWF) - Simmonds (TWF)
Ott (GRN) - Helm (TWF) - Neil (GRN)

Kronwall (TWD) - Pietriangelo (TWD)
J. Johnson (OFD) - E. Johnson (DFD)
Vlasic (DFD) - Subban (TWD)

SOTW Brodeur (G)
Jimmy Howard (G)

What do you guys think? Anything I should consider changing?
It actually looks like you could use a power play RD. I'd sell Subban - he's overrated and overpriced, plus he's redundant with Pietrangelo and Johnson ahead of him.

Then use the money to redo the third pairing adding a right side OFD for powerplay use and a left side DFD for chemistry. I have a LD-RD I'd provide cheap if you need it since that opens up a lot more options like Visnovsky, Yandle, Erhoff, Campbell, Sotw Streit or Goligoski....

Suter, Hedman or Staal would make good partners.

I think you'd come out with a better power play, a better 3rd pairing and maybe some money to play with.

ohnoeszz is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
  #29
ohnoeszz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
People are way overpricing Lombardi. All the ones up on PS3 are from $6-$9K, it's terrible. I was going to bid on one that was at $1,550(BID)-$4.500(BIN) and it was bought for $4.5K. I only had $3.6K... -.-
There's a Vermette on auction for 3.3k - I just got one on auction for 3.5. He's not quite as fast but he's a little more rounded.

Again if anyone has a C-LW they would trade let me know.

ohnoeszz is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:26 PM
  #30
Dmd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 47
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Acosta View Post
I wish I could get one for 35k. Cheapest on PS3 is around 50. Trying to fill my top RD spot with him or Myers but the prices are way too high right now, I'm waiting it out.
The ones on Xbox are all put up for 45 but when someone puts them up for 20 to get bid up they don't go over 35

Dmd is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:46 PM
  #31
The Nose
#BlameTheKids
 
The Nose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoeszz View Post
It actually looks like you could use a power play RD. I'd sell Subban - he's overrated and overpriced, plus he's redundant with Pietrangelo and Johnson ahead of him.

Then use the money to redo the third pairing adding a right side OFD for powerplay use and a left side DFD for chemistry. I have a LD-RD I'd provide cheap if you need it since that opens up a lot more options like Visnovsky, Yandle, Erhoff, Campbell, Sotw Streit or Goligoski....

Suter, Hedman or Staal would make good partners.

I think you'd come out with a better power play, a better 3rd pairing and maybe some money to play with.
Thanks man! I was having trouble with my powerplay but adding another OFD would help a ton. Thankfully I got Subban from a pack, so I can probably make a good ~20k for him. Suter doesn't cost too much so I'll probably purchase him and find a solid OFD to play alongside him. Thanks again!

Another question: When you run the Umbrella PP, which winger goes in front of the net (is it random)? I want to make sure I don't have someone like Semin in front of the net.

EDIT: I already have a few LD-RD's to spare but thanks for asking.

The Nose is online now  
Old
11-19-2012, 07:58 PM
  #32
JaredCowenFan
ErikKarlssonFan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoeszz View Post
There's a Vermette on auction for 3.3k - I just got one on auction for 3.5. He's not quite as fast but he's a little more rounded.

Again if anyone has a C-LW they would trade let me know.
Yeah, I used to have him.

I sold my Raymond for $3K then played some games(and won) and now have $4.999.

Couple Lombardi's up below what I have, so that's good.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM
  #33
tututooter21
Registered User
 
tututooter21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: B.C.
Posts: 1,971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
Thanks man! I was having trouble with my powerplay but adding another OFD would help a ton. Thankfully I got Subban from a pack, so I can probably make a good ~20k for him. Suter doesn't cost too much so I'll probably purchase him and find a solid OFD to play alongside him. Thanks again!

Another question: When you run the Umbrella PP, which winger goes in front of the net (is it random)? I want to make sure I don't have someone like Semin in front of the net.

EDIT: I already have a few LD-RD's to spare but thanks for asking.
Yea also how do you know which D plays the point on the umbrella?

tututooter21 is online now  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:18 PM
  #34
The Nose
#BlameTheKids
 
The Nose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 6,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tututooter21 View Post
Yea also how do you know which D plays the point on the umbrella?
If I knew I'd tell you but I have the same questions as you. Anyone know how to set up the Umbrella PP?

The Nose is online now  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM
  #35
SabresMafia
Rookie User
 
SabresMafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DC Metro
Country: United States
Posts: 34
vCash: 500
Filppula is AWESOME!!! Definitely one of the best deals out there. Very happy with his speed and scoring ability.

SabresMafia is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:41 PM
  #36
JaredCowenFan
ErikKarlssonFan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 500
Won a Lombardi! Won him at $4,950. But have 0 left and got his Leafs card, ugghhh.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:45 PM
  #37
4thlinegrinders
Registered User
 
4thlinegrinders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 760
vCash: 50
anyone want to buy these on ps3?

Sotw Giroux
Jari Kurri
Ryan Miller
Daniel Sedin x2

4thlinegrinders is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
  #38
JaredCowenFan
ErikKarlssonFan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 500
Okay, semi-big project. I need (7) Edmonton Oilers Change Team cards and (7) Ottawa Senators Change Team cards.

If you have any PLEASE let me know, thanks.

PS3(GT: SenzFan2 - Team name: Ottawa Oilers).

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 09:02 PM
  #39
Latz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredCowenFan View Post
Okay, semi-big project. I need (7) Edmonton Oilers Change Team cards and (7) Ottawa Senators Change Team cards.

If you have any PLEASE let me know, thanks.

PS3(GT: SenzFan2 - Team name: Ottawa Oilers).
I may have 2 Sens change team cards, i used all my Oilers. I will double check for you later. Do you have any Canucks change team?

Latz is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 09:22 PM
  #40
JaredCowenFan
ErikKarlssonFan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latz View Post
I may have 2 Sens change team cards, i used all my Oilers. I will double check for you later. Do you have any Canucks change team?
No, I have no change team cards. I have "rare" contracts though.

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 09:24 PM
  #41
Latz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thlinegrinders View Post
anyone want to buy these on ps3?

Sotw Giroux
Jari Kurri
Ryan Miller
Daniel Sedin x2
I would love that giroux, but i fear im about 400k in pucks short.

Latz is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 09:31 PM
  #42
kiekko
Registered User
 
kiekko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 179
vCash: 500
This game is funny sometimes. Played the Prospect Camp tournament. Lose in the first round with Markstrom. Lose again in the first round with Lack. Win the whole thing with Subban lol.

kiekko is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
  #43
hockeyboy4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Windsor,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
how much does Daniel Sedin go for?

hockeyboy4 is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 11:20 PM
  #44
JaredCowenFan
ErikKarlssonFan
 
JaredCowenFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,762
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyboy4 View Post
how much does daniel sedin go for?
$70-80k(PS3).

JaredCowenFan is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 09:39 AM
  #45
CIROfresh
Registered User
 
CIROfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Your Basement
Country: Hungary
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Played the kid last night with that SUPERSTACKED team.. he used to have the redbull logo.. but he's changed it now..

Crosby, Malkin, Ovi, Datsyuk, sotw Karlson, Miller.. the whole team skated so fast..

i jus happen to have my B team playing and beat the kid 2-0

that would suck millions worth of players, and you still cant score on Dubnyk!

CIROfresh is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 09:43 AM
  #46
Oscar Acosta
Bat Country
 
Oscar Acosta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 3,345
vCash: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thlinegrinders View Post
anyone want to buy these on ps3?

Sotw Giroux
Jari Kurri
Ryan Miller
Daniel Sedin x2
I've wanted a Kurri to go with my Gretzky for a long time, what do you want for him? Anything in trade you might be looking for? Won't have enough pucks guaranteed, would need a payment plan ha.

Oscar Acosta is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 10:37 AM
  #47
CIROfresh
Registered User
 
CIROfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Your Basement
Country: Hungary
Posts: 146
vCash: 500
Ya i hear ya.. Kurri jus seems like a natural fit on the wing with gretz..

been looking to add him to my line-up for awhile..

jus sold my gilmour for 75K.. he was too small of a center for me.. an not quick enough

So i finally have over 100k and am looking for a KURRI on xbox.. letme know if u have one

CIROfresh is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 11:14 AM
  #48
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Acosta View Post
I wish I could get one for 35k. Cheapest on PS3 is around 50. Trying to fill my top RD spot with him or Myers but the prices are way too high right now, I'm waiting it out.
Sucks. I'm on Ps3, I just got a second for 28k and sold him for 37. Could have negotiated something there. If I get another, i'll post it

For fun, I have a Rinne and Eberle right now. Fielding offers, though the ones i've gotten for Rinne thusfar are jokes.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
  #49
robis1221
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 124
vCash: 500
Trading my SOTW Mueller for Benn and Eriksson or either one of those and pucks or just pucks, send me an offer via pm.
Xbox

robis1221 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 12:52 PM
  #50
ohnoeszz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 856
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latz View Post
I may have 2 Sens change team cards, i used all my Oilers. I will double check for you later. Do you have any Canucks change team?
I have a Canucks card that I won't be using for a while and I will probably accidentally apply to something thinking its a contract... 1k if you want it.

ohnoeszz is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.