HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Closed Thread

Old
11-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 2860
Am I the only one who thinks the bald character in the online play looks exactly like that David Vonderhaar guy? That can't be a coincidence.

11-19-2012, 07:57 PM
KISSland

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSkittlez View Post
Man I hate the matchmaking system. Always joining a match where the team I'm in is always losing by a ton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Sledge View Post
I joined a match of Domination in the 2nd round (I hate the new halftime round system btw) down 122-6.

No joke.
Welcome to my life.

Old
11-19-2012, 08:21 PM
Kane One
Global Moderator
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

vCash: 2860
Is this whole probation thing only in league play?

Old
11-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Dick Sledge
The Tactleneck

This game is such a joke right now online. 9/10 what happened on my screen isn't what happened in the killcam. I can't stand it.

Old
11-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist

vCash: 50
I must admit even I've been having difficulty lately. My k/d is dropping and I'm barely managing a 2 k/d most games. It seems nearly everyone took advantage of double xp weekend as I see a ton of 1st and 2nd prestigers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred50 View Post
Why don't more people play Demolition?

Clearly my favourite gametype:

a) there's an objective other than just "kill the other guys"

b) requires teamwork

c) spawns are waaaaay better than the other game modes (team A spawns on one side of the map, team B spawns on the other side)

d) get more XP (planting bomb, defending bomb, killing attackers/defenders, etc.)

e) thrill of the bomb timer going off, or defusing with only seconds to spare

How people get a thrill from team deathmatch, kill confirmed, domination is beyond me.
Demolition is all I played in MW2, BO1, and MW3 until they fixed the spawns to where you could spawn anywhere, not just your side of the map. Considering the difficulties I'm having lately, I may just return to Demolition pretty soon here.

Old
11-19-2012, 09:56 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

What? They took out Nuketown 24/7?? Wow, I'm ****ing pissed. So much for me buying the Season Pass. Screw them.

Old
11-19-2012, 10:13 PM
Dick Sledge
The Tactleneck

I hope they come out with a Black Ops 1 map pack that includes Firing Range, Jungle and Summit.

Old
11-19-2012, 10:32 PM
KISSland

Quote:
I hope they come out with a Black Ops 1 map pack that includes Firing Range, Jungle and Summit.
I would pay for these maps. First I've said that.

After playing for 15hrs I'd say the first BOPS was better, IMO.

Old
11-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

This game is so much better than BlackOps1 , where are all the people that liked the game from like 2 days ago, looks like im the only one ....

Old
11-19-2012, 10:46 PM
KISSland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
This game is so much better than BlackOps1 , where are all the people that liked the game from like 2 days ago, looks like im the only one ....
I still like this game, but I prefer the first one over the second one. I enjoyed it way more.

Old
11-19-2012, 10:54 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Quote:
I like it but I'm furious about Nuketown.

Old
11-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
Yea they will pbly get the memo and do something about it , its Treyarch not IW.

Just played my first game where I legitimately got pissed off at the snipers .

Old
11-19-2012, 11:24 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
This. I pre-ordered specifically to get this map. I didn't even know about the double XP weekend until I got the game.

Old
11-19-2012, 11:39 PM
FrizzleFry22
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 183
Nuke town issue is messed up I really liked having that as a separate playlist because it was like a different Game mode all together.

Those mad that they pre ordered it seems that you didn't really need to pre order it to get it. Everyone I know that bought it late had the code with their game.

That said I really like this game just because of Zombies. This weekend I am going to try and do the Easter eggs on tranzit. There are some pretty cool ones from what I have read.

Old
11-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

Quote:
I like BLOPS 2 a lot, but BLOPS 1 will likely be my favorite game of all time, so it won't get topped.

When the time comes, and I am top of the top prestige on BLOPS 2, I wouldn't be surprised to see myself revert back to BLOPS 1 multiplayer to spend my gaming time.

11-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Smelling Salt

Send a message via MSN to Smelling Salt
Quote:
Sir, I like the cut of your jib

Old
11-20-2012, 12:01 AM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry22 View Post
Nuke town issue is messed up I really liked having that as a separate playlist because it was like a different Game mode all together.

Those mad that they pre ordered it seems that you didn't really need to pre order it to get it. Everyone I know that bought it late had the code with their game.

That said I really like this game just because of Zombies. This weekend I am going to try and do the Easter eggs on tranzit. There are some pretty cool ones from what I have read.
When you turn on the power run through the fog and get one of those goblins on you and walk near a green street light. It'll disappear into the ground and open up a portal. Did it today on accident and got a trophy. Actually a great way to get out of the fog if you're in trouble.

Old
11-20-2012, 12:05 AM
FrizzleFry22
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
When you turn on the power run through the fog and get one of those goblins on you and walk near a green street light. It'll disappear into the ground and open up a portal. Did it today on accident and got a trophy. Actually a great way to get out of the fog if you're in trouble.
I was playing with someone who must have done this because he fell off the bus and I thought he is for sure dead then like 2 minutes later he was on the bus again and I like freaked out.

Old
11-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Treyarch Studios ‏@Treyarch
Just launched a new fast-action playlist in the Bonus category called Chaos Moshpit. Back by popular demand: Nuketown 2025!
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Old
11-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Terrence
Registered Slacker

MSMC is my favourite gun right now. Also that assault rifle, forget what it's called, that you unlock at level 55 is pretty sick as well. I will probably use my next prestige token on that.

11-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Schenn
Dirt Road Scholar

With my last prestige token I selected the Scar. Will it stick with me every time I prestige, and I can use it on something new? So eventually I have 2-3-4-etc things that keep carrying over?

Old
11-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenn View Post
With my last prestige token I selected the Scar. Will it stick with me every time I prestige, and I can use it on something new? So eventually I have 2-3-4-etc things that keep carrying over?
Yes sticks all the way, and yes I believe you get one every prestige.

Old
11-20-2012, 12:37 AM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Lol I used my unlock token on the Vector....that was kinda dumb. It's just my first two games after prestiging were awful. I was using the default scorpion class to try to re-unlock the Vector as is but the games were just so laggy and I was so used to the Vector being good for long and short range despite having a slower fire rate than the Scorpion that I just used the unlock token in pure frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry22 View Post
I was playing with someone who must have done this because he fell off the bus and I thought he is for sure dead then like 2 minutes later he was on the bus again and I like freaked out.
It was awesome for me because I had 3500 points exactly and I fell off the bus halfway between the power station and town and I had no ammo, middle of the round. Zombies behind me. Goblin on my head. I walk by the green light and then I see the teleport show up and I instinctively pressed X, ended up in town, got juggernog, boxed and got the HAM-R. Went on to survive for 10 more rounds but my teammates screwed things up in town and I got screwed.

Old
11-20-2012, 12:52 AM
Clode

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Lol I used my unlock token on the Vector....that was kinda dumb. It's just my first two games after prestiging were awful. I was using the default scorpion class to try to re-unlock the Vector as is but the games were just so laggy and I was so used to the Vector being good for long and short range despite having a slower fire rate than the Scorpion that I just used the unlock token in pure frustration.

It was awesome for me because I had 3500 points exactly and I fell off the bus halfway between the power station and town and I had no ammo, middle of the round. Zombies behind me. Goblin on my head. I walk by the green light and then I see the teleport show up and I instinctively pressed X, ended up in town, got juggernog, boxed and got the HAM-R. Went on to survive for 10 more rounds but my teammates screwed things up in town and I got screwed.
that sucks, i didnt know about the portal thing though. me and 2 of my buddies made it to round 26 by holding up in the pack a punch room, only died because we ran out of ammo and the electric guy got us

Old
11-20-2012, 12:57 AM
RussianRocket10

Somehow I got stuck in "Team Deathmatch Express" which was only 4v4 and these 2 or 3 people on the other team that I believe were in a party together, just camped in any building they could find with their sniper rifles, trophy system and bouncing bettys. Luckily I had Engineer on so I always knew where they were. It went on for a couple of games too. Talk about some easy kills. After I went 34-8 on the last game they finally backed out of that lobby.

Closed Thread