HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

TNSE Price gouge at MTS planned for hockey after lockout ends......

Closed Thread

Old
11-20-2012, 01:43 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

vCash: 500
TNSE Price gouge at MTS planned for hockey after lockout ends......

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE JOURNEY CONCERT AT THE MTS CENTRE TONIGHT.......AND CHANGES ARE A COMMING........ACTUALLY THERE HERE........ THE BAR PRICES HAVE CHANGED..............

- BEER ....PLUS 1$
- COLLERS .....PLUS 50 CENTS
- WINE ....PLUS 50 CENTS
- HARD LIQUER 1 ONCE ......PLUS 50 CENTS

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW ........ NOT A BIG DEAL..........50 CENTS HERE 50 CENTS THERE.......1 BUCK THERE 1 BUCK HERE........ I AGREE DONT FREET THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE..........THE ABOVE PRICE CHANGES ARE NOT MY BEEF I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THESE SMALL INCREASES...........MY BEEF IS THE HIDDEN PRICE CHANGE..........???????

NO MORE RED CUP DRINKS !!!!!

NO MORE RED CUP DRINKS!!!!

NO MORE RED CUP DRINKS !!!!

NO MORE RED CUP DRINKS !!!!

THATS RIGHT THEY ELIMINATED THE DOUBLE GIBBSON RYE, APPLETONS RUM OR VODKA IN THE RED CUP

NO MORE RED CUPS !!!!!

NO MORE RED CUPS !!!!!

NO MORE RED CUPS !!!!!!

NO MORE RED CUPS !!!!

-LAST YEAR YOU COULD GET A SINGLE HARD LIQUER DRINK FOR 7$ (MAX 2 PER)

- YOU COULD GET A DOUBLE IN A SLIGHTLY BIGGER CUP FOR 10$ (MAX 1 PER)

- THIS YEAR YOU GET A SINGLR OUNCE HARD LIQUER DRINK FOR 7.5$ (MAX 2 PER )

- DOUBLE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I PREFER A STIFFER 2 OUNCE DRINK IN STEAD OF 2 ONE OUNCE DRINKS FOR MANY REASONS

1) BETTER VALUE

2) LESS POP ... IM TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT AND HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULL 50 POUNDS IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS AND ONE OF MY BIG CHANGES IS THAT I NO LONGER DRINK ANY POP OR JUICES UNLESS IT IS IN A SPLASH OF MIX

3) AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..... I LOVED THAT THE MTS CENTRE SERVED A PREMIUM RYE GIBBSONS AND MY BROTHER LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY SERVED A PREMIUM RUM APPLETONS.......... IM SORRY...... IN A ONE ONCE DRINK WITH COKE YOU CANNOT EVEN TASTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IT AND BUMCRACK KHL SWILL !!!!!!!! YOU NEED A DOUBLE WITH A 1/3 COKE TO ENJOY THE DRINK AND THE GAME........

THE DIFFERENCE IN THE PRICE CHANGE FOR A DOUBLE WITH A 1/3 SPLASH OF COKE IS 5 (FIVE) $ MORE PER DRINK THAN LAST YEAR......... 2 TIMES SINGLE PRICE HOLD THE COKE

THAT IS EXCESSIVE...... AND THEY CANNOT USE THE EXCUSE THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CONTROL ALCOHOL IN TAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL ALLOWING 2 SINGLE RYE.......

IF THEY ARE TRYING TO CONTROL ALCOHOL IN TAKE....THEN HAVE THE SECURITY GUARDS THAT ARE ALLWAYS AT THE BAR STOP THE OVERLY INTOXICATED PATRONS FROM PURCHASING ANY MORE........

THIS IS A HIDDEN MONEY GRAB....... INCREASE THE PRICE OF THE DOUBLE IN THE RED CUP...... IN LINE WITH THE OTHER INCREASES WHICH WOULD BE 11$

EVEN DOUBLE THE INCREASE TO $12 FOR THE RED CUP........ BUT DONT MAKE ME PAY $ 15 FOR THE BEVERAGE OF MY CHOICE WHEN IM WATCHING THE GAME THAT I LOVE...........

I HAVE $10 000 IN THE WINNIPEG JET ACCOUNT FOR MY 2 SEASON TICKETS THAT I AM NOT GETTING ANY VALUE FROM DUE TO THIS LOCKOUT....... AND I AM FINE WITH THAT.... IM A BUISNESS MAN AND I AM BACKING OWNERSHIP IN THIS LOCKOUT.....

WHAT I AM NOT FINE WITH IS THE ELIMINATION OF THE RED CUP DOUBLE...... I VOW NOT TO DRINK AT GAMES THIS YEAR....... I WILL HAVE DRINKS WITH THE GUYS AT THE BAR WHEN WE HAVE DINNER B4 THE GAME .....I WILL GO TO THE TAVERN FOR A PEE AND A $3 BEER IN BETWEEN PERIODS..... AND I WILL DRINK AFTER THE GAME AT BOSTON PIZZA WITH THE GUYS........AND I WILL GET THEM TO DO THE SAME.........UNLESS THE RED CUP RETURNS

AS CHEVY CHASES BOSS SAYS IN CHRISTMAS VACATION WHEN HE CUTS OUT HIS CHRISTMAS BONUS TO SAVE MONEY....." SOME CHANGES LOOK GOOD ON PAPER BUT YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HURTING THE PEOPLE THAT TRULEY SUPPORT YOU"

TO END OFF THIS RANT.............EVERYBODY LAST YEAR WAS CHANTING ...." BRING BACK THE TROUGH..... BRING BACK THE TROUGH".......... THIS YEARS CHANT SHOULD BE " BRING BACK THE RED CUP .....BRING BACK THE RED CUP....BRING BACK THE RED CUP.....BRING BACK THE RED CUP....BRING BACK THE RED CUP....

TIME FOR A DOUBLE GIBBSONS

XXX OOO
HUGS AND KISSES FROM DEAN YOUNGBLOOD17

IF THEY DONT BRING BACK THE RED CUP ...... 'I WILL JUST HAVE TO HAVE TEA WITH MISS MGEE'

Last edited by ThirdManIn: 11-20-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old
11-20-2012, 01:50 AM
vBurmi
Blue-Line Dekes

vCash: 6159
You're clearly way too drunk to be complaining about drink prices.

I guess you had fun at Journey at least.

Old
11-20-2012, 02:00 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBurmi View Post
You're clearly way too drunk to be complaining about drink prices.

I guess you had fun at Journey at least.
iM NOT DRUNK......i SUPPORT tNSE INCREASE IN PRICES. THATS FINE..... I JUST DONT LIKE THAT THEY INCREASED MY CHOICE OF BEVERAGE BY 50 % AND EVERYBODY ELSES CHOICE BY 7%--- 10 %

Old
11-20-2012, 02:00 AM
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

vCash: 50
Wiritng without capslock = 1 Dollar, I guess?

Old
11-20-2012, 03:22 AM
sully1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANYOUNGBLOOD17 View Post
iM NOT DRUNK......i SUPPORT tNSE INCREASE IN PRICES. THATS FINE..... I JUST DONT LIKE THAT THEY INCREASED MY CHOICE OF BEVERAGE BY 50 % AND EVERYBODY ELSES CHOICE BY 7%--- 10 %
I agree, your not drunk. Your ****ing hammered.

Don't like the price, don't buy the beer. I never do when I go to games or concerts or w/e. why the hell would I pay 6 or 7 bucks for watered down beer? It makes no sense what so ever. Just bring a flask(do they still search you?).

Or get beers afterwards while reminiscing about the game or concert.

Old
11-20-2012, 03:33 AM
almostawake

This is awesome. This may be the first true Hall of Fame post on the Jets board.

If you're too drunk to realize caplock is on.

--or--

You're drunk enough that posting in all caps seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Then you are clearly too damn drunk.

If the OP sticks to his vow I think the real winners will be MTS centre ushers.

Old
11-20-2012, 03:50 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
I agree, your not drunk. Your ****ing hammered.

Don't like the price, don't buy the beer. I never do when I go to games or concerts or w/e. why the hell would I pay 6 or 7 bucks for watered down beer? It makes no sense what so ever. Just bring a flask(do they still search you?).

Or get beers afterwards while reminiscing about the game or concert.
Thanks dad.......but I was not complaining about the price of beer. I was complainining that they no longer serve Red Cup double Rye which was a better value than the beer ..... by the way beers are now $ 8.75 not $6 ........as they were when the jets were here in 1996........Last year I paid $60 for 4 jumbo beers at the jets game in Toronto for 1 round(14.50x 4=58 plus $2 tip from 3 $20 bills LOL)......... I am not complainining about the price but more so the change on the menu.............

Last edited by DEANYOUNGBLOOD17: 11-20-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old
11-20-2012, 04:22 AM
GermanJetsFan
*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANYOUNGBLOOD17 View Post
Last year I paid $60 for 4 jumbo beers at the jets game in Toronto

Old
11-20-2012, 05:50 AM
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!

welcome to inflation.
everyone raises prices every year.

Most Valuable Player
Most Valuable Player
Old
11-20-2012, 07:11 AM
puck stoppa

Just think of the money Im saving on beer because of the lockout, I owe a big thank you to Gary Bettman!

Old
11-20-2012, 07:41 AM
ps241
Drunken rant!

Just to be clear Centreplate Controls the consession pricing. Now TNSE will benefit from it if sales go up but TNSE don't establish the price points.

my wife was suppose to go to Journey with her friends but we are on a family vacation instead......hope the concert was good DEAN

Old
11-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Jet Bomber
\_(ツ)_/

Posts at 3:43 AM
Types in all caps
Complains about price of alcohol
Isn't drunk

Old
11-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

I gave up halfway. Its shame no more good rye or rum, but as stated, that has nothing to do with TNSE and is controlled by their contractor. I'd complain to TNSE, maybe if enough people write in they'll pressure center plate to change.

Either way your bedrunkled Vengeance was a little misplaced., but entertaining none the less.

Old
11-20-2012, 09:19 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps241 View Post
Just to be clear Centreplate Controls the consession pricing. Now TNSE will benefit from it if sales go up but TNSE don't establish the price points.

my wife was suppose to go to Journey with her friends but we are on a family vacation instead......hope the concert was good DEAN

I just got into my office downtown and wanted to see what people thought about ........."THE BIG RED CUP DEBATE at the MTS"

I did not Know TNSE did not contol concession prices, I thought they controlled everything that goes on at the MTS Centre.

Anyways it was a big topic of discussion last night amongst my buddies, and I thought I would let people know about the changes and maybe start a small internet HFBOARDS grassoots program to get the " RED CUP Doubles back".

What else is the internet and social media good for durring the NHL lockout....

Old
11-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Hammer Slammer
Global Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Hammer Slammer

Old
11-20-2012, 10:07 AM
KevFist
is best pony

caps lock is cruise control for cool....

Closed Thread