Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

WWE 13 Official Thread **2K appears to have licence going forward**

Old
11-05-2012, 08:58 AM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Attitude Era Mode is incredibly addicting. I had completed the Rise of DX portion and went straight into the SCSA one, but unless you "back out" to the "Timeline Menu" you wouldn't really know (other than all the matches now featuring SCSA).

So I like that if you start, they just seamlessly connect them, very nice touch.

And the Universe Mode is still really fun as well. I downloaded a WCW Friday Nitro Arena from the Marketplace, and have made SmackDown! into WCW Friday Nitro, I've changed some of the belts (went back to using actual GOLD belts for the Tag Titles) and am going through a WCW vs WWE type Universe.
I havent bought a wwe game since 2009 so universe mode 100% new to me

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 233
Universe mode is GM modes' uglier, stupid cousin (except universe has cut scenes).

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
I'm having a lot of fun with it. The Attitude Era Mode is incredibly addicting. I had completed the Rise of DX portion and went straight into the SCSA one, but unless you "back out" to the "Timeline Menu" you wouldn't really know (other than all the matches now featuring SCSA).

So I like that if you start, they just seamlessly connect them, very nice touch.

And the Universe Mode is still really fun as well. I downloaded a WCW Friday Nitro Arena from the Marketplace, and have made SmackDown! into WCW Friday Nitro, I've changed some of the belts (went back to using actual GOLD belts for the Tag Titles) and am going through a WCW vs WWE type Universe.
I really wish they'd give us 100 or even 150 CAW slots. I usually get stuck making 3-4 profiles cause theres so many guys I want.

No Mercy spoiled me too much where you could have like 200 guys, lol.

Here's a Kurt Angle someone is working on over at CAWs for PS3.

Also, If you want the Mean Street Posse on PS3, look up WLF and find Rodney or Joey Abs. Click content by Creator and save him as a favourite. He's probably the best CAW maker on PS3 and I've used his CAWs for years.

Bad Natey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2012, 10:49 AM
RussianRocket10

I wish you could just make feuds when you wanted. I had one when I started my Universe mode it was something like R-Truth vs. Jack Swagger and it said "Today's Highlight Match" or whatever it says which means a cutscene is going to happen. So I decided to play the match. I forget exactly how it happened but after the match I think Ziggler was out there and gave a chair to Swagger since they're in a team on this game and he was going to hit R-Truth with it until my CAW comes out and saves him. So random. So I was fighting Swagger or Ziggler on a weekly basis for a while. Then it gave me the option to join R-Truth's team with Kofi so I did. Eventually I made a match where I was the special guest referee in a Kofi & Truth vs. Primo & Epico match where I screwed over Kofi and Truth and deleted them from my allies and deleted Ziggler and Swagger from my ememies.

RussianRocket10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
AlanHUK

do you know who does the best CAW for Xbox?

AlanHUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHUK View Post
do you know who does the best CAW for Xbox?
Dynomite

Bad Natey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Dont Hinder Jinder

vCash: 100
Ok, I've decided that I'm not going to wait and just pick it up this weekend. My 4 day weekend will be consumed with the rise of Nexus. Super excited!

Dont Hinder Jinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

Just started the attitude era; I'm addicted; amazing game. Blows '12 away. If you're on the fence about buying, I'd recommend it.

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 03:12 AM
parabola
Global Moderator
BOlieve dat

Well I'm sold.

parabola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

^ awesome story. Haha.

Anyone encountering any freezing problems? I'm getting that literally every other time I play attitude era but just in cutscenes. I've also read people are having problems with CAWs if you have more than two with custom entrances and such. Movesets being reset and things like that. I wonder what that last patch fixed...

Old
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
PierreMcGuire*
How dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrice 31 View Post
Universe mode is GM modes' uglier, stupid cousin (except universe has cut scenes).
This is so true.

I miss GM Mode.

PierreMcGuire* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Marf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axman View Post
^ awesome story. Haha.

Anyone encountering any freezing problems? I'm getting that literally every other time I play attitude era but just in cutscenes. I've also read people are having problems with CAWs if you have more than two with custom entrances and such. Movesets being reset and things like that. I wonder what that last patch fixed...
So far I've only had it freeze up on me once and that was during a 40 man rumble.

Marf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marf View Post
So far I've only had it freeze up on me once and that was during a 40 man rumble.
Just completed and unlocked all the attitude stuff but went through a ton of freezes. All I could do was turn off the console and turn it back on. I was just concerned about my CAWs since I spent hours on them with elaborate move sets and advanced entrances. I read on another forum where the freezes were wiping all that out. I guess even after downloading the DLC people were saying their CAWs were getting erased.

Old
11-21-2012, 02:52 AM
RussianRocket10

Does anyone still play this game? The thread really died out. I guess everyone else did the same thing as me, put this game on the shelf since a lot of games have been coming out lately. I started playing it again tonight. I'm going to make a tag team with my CAW and Austin Aries and eventually turn it into a heel stable once I figure out some more people to include. I put me and Aries in a tag team match and the game decided it wanted Aries to walk out on me when I wanted to tag him in.

Old
11-21-2012, 05:58 AM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
I've been playing a bit. Created myself and might upload it soon for others to download - shoulf they want to create some HFWF magic.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 06:15 AM
RussianRocket10

I abandoned the me and Austin Aries idea but I downloaded CAW's of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns to put into a stable with my CAW and CM Punk. We're taking over the WWE. I'm at MITB right now and we're set to take over all the Raw championships. I was also thinking about making a face stable for us to fight against in singles and tag team matches. Right now I have 2 major shows which are still Raw and Smackdown and I have a minor show which is ROH. I haven't used the Attitude Era guys because it's weird to me when a current era superstar and his AE counterpart are both in title pictures and if I set the current era superstar to inactive then it leaves my roster without a ton of big names. I have a WCW and ECW ring and logo downloaded and ready to go if I decide to switch up the shows. This is what I really like about Universe mode, being able to make it the way I want it for the most part.

Old
11-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Marf

Need a little help for those that have played through Attitude mode. In the Brothers of Destruction chapter, I think 5th or 6th match in. You're supposed to use your finisher on Kane and pin him within 10 seconds of using your finisher. But Paul Bearer gets on the apron as soon as you attempt a pin and for some reason can do this as much as he wants without getting tossed from ringside.

How do you get past this? It takes too long to knock him off the apron and then make the pin.

Old
11-22-2012, 08:22 PM
M.C.G. 31

I just kicked Bearer's ass on the outside until i got a finisher, hit it on Kane and got the pin.

Old
11-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Marf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
I just kicked Bearer's ass on the outside until i got a finisher, hit it on Kane and got the pin.
Really? Damn, Bearer keeps getting up when I do that. Reminds me of the no-sell days of the Rock.

I shall try doing it until I get the finisher though, thanks for the advice my man!

Old
11-22-2012, 11:03 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

In my universe mode I cashed in MITB on Kane and beat him for the WWE title with my CAW. At Hell in a Cell I faced Punk and beat him then we faced each other at survivor series where I also won. At TLC I faced Lesnar in a TLC match for the title and I beat him in an awesome match. At the Rumble I beat Punk and Lesnar in a triple threat and Orton won the Rumble and ended up facing Sheamus at WM. AT the Chamber I retained by beating Punk, Lesnar, Cena, Jericho and Ziggler. At WM I beat Cena in an I quit match and that's where I stand today

InUtero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2012, 11:11 PM
M.C.G. 31

My universe sucks. Thats where i stand today.

Old
11-23-2012, 06:18 AM
Crimson Skorpion

Awards:
Mrs. CS is playing Universe mode. Her created CAW Angel is the new Divas Champion after a 10+ minute match against Beth Phoenix. Victory came by submission.

Meanwhile... Crimson Skorpion lost to David Otunga on an episode of Superstars...

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou

Just out of curiosity, what level of difficulty are you guys playing at and how do you have your AI damage and reversals set?

Old
11-23-2012, 08:14 AM
M.C.G. 31

Everything is default except i play on hard. Only legend if im looking to get trophies.

Old
11-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Stephen Goalbert
Puck Don't Lie

How much editing do you guys do of each RAW/Smackdown show? Do you leave the card as is or fix it to go in line with your storylines? Is there any downside to editing it, like does it **** up the computer generated storylines or anything?

Stephen Goalbert is offline   Reply With Quote