HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

CM Punk to close WrestleMania?; Second DVD on the way?

Old
11-21-2012, 09:23 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 2136
The card will likely be:

Punk/Undertaker
Lesnar/HHH
Cena/Rock
Team WWE vs. Team NXT

huge star power in the top three matches and potentially a really good storyline with WWE vs. NXT if creative doesn't **** it up.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."
- PK Subban
M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Morozov
Hell you only have to scroll further up that page to find your own comment lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
2) what's the point of two part timers like The Rock and Brock Lesnar going at it? There's not much point. Spread the drawing power of those two out and put them in separate matches.
Maybe you could fit in creative if you are going to be all over the place like that just on one page

Morozov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 09:32 PM
M.C.G. 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
Hell you only have to scroll further up that page to find your own comment lol

Maybe you could fit in creative if you are going to be all over the place like that just on one page
On a business perspective, Lesnar/Rock is MONEY, especially in a one-on-one match. Rock is a Hollywood star and Lesnar has huge crossover appeal with UFC fans and older wrestling fans who went towards UFC.

From a fan/talent perspective, them being in different matches is better and two part timers in a match doesn't make sense. The fan in me would want to see Lesnar/Rock, but then it wouldn't. Simple as that. Cena can benefit from defeating Rock...I don't see what HHH gains from beating Lesnar in a rematch though.

Old
11-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Quote:
On a business perspective, Lesnar/Rock is MONEY, especially in a one-on-one match. Rock is a Hollywood star and Lesnar has huge crossover appeal with UFC fans and older wrestling fans who went towards UFC.

From a fan/talent perspective, them being in different matches is better and two part timers in a match doesn't make sense. The fan in me would want to see Lesnar/Rock, but then it wouldn't. Simple as that. Cena can benefit from defeating Rock...I don't see what HHH gains from beating Lesnar in a rematch though.
On a business perspective Rock/anyone and Brock/anyone is money, on a business perspective, two massive matches > one. Why are you trying to tell me about the Rock and Brock as if people don't know or something?

Funny that you question what HHH gains from beating Lesnar (who brought up HHH?) but what does the Rock gain from beating Brock, what does Brock gain from beating the Rock? at least HHH if he beat Brock (not that I'm saying that match should happen but you brought it up) is going to be around the company for years and years and years to come. At least that match would have some already established history and not just be built off a cheap run in a couple of months beforehand.

Not my fault you can't keep track of your thoughts over a single page. I'm more just surprised you haven't pencilled Ambrose in to a triple threat with Rock and Punk for Mania yet.

Old
11-21-2012, 09:44 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by morozov View Post
on a business perspective rock/anyone and brock/anyone is money, on a business perspective, two massive matches > one. Why are you trying to tell me about the rock and brock as if people don't know or something?

Funny that you question what hhh gains from beating lesnar (who brought up hhh?) but what does the rock gain from beating brock, what does brock gain from beating the rock? At least hhh if he beat brock (not that i'm saying that match should happen but you brought it up) is going to be around the company for years and years and years to come. At least that match would have some already established history and not just be built off a cheap run in a couple of months beforehand.

Not my fault you can't keep track of your thoughts over a single page. I'm more just surprised you haven't pencilled ambrose in to a triple threat with with rock and punk for mania yet.

Last edited by The Shockmaster: 11-21-2012 at 09:49 PM.
The Shockmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
M.C.G. 31

Your entire argument is based on guys on the roster now should benefit from Lesnar/Rock being around. Which isn't wrong, but you wonder how HHH gets involved when it's blatantly obvious we're getting Lesnar/HHH II. So why is that OK? Triple H is not a full time wrestler anymore. He's an executive that wrestles part-time. So why is Lesnar/HHH OK, but Lesnar/Rock wouldn't, which has more money than Lesnar/HHH in it?

Like I said, top matches for WM this year:

Punk/Taker
Rock/Cena
Lesnar/HHH
WWE/NXT

Old
11-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Morozov
The Devil Killer

Quote:
Your entire argument is based on guys on the roster now should benefit from Lesnar/Rock being around. Which isn't wrong, but you wonder how HHH gets involved when it's blatantly obvious we're getting Lesnar/HHH II. So why is that OK? Triple H is not a full time wrestler anymore. He's an executive that wrestles part-time. So why is Lesnar/HHH OK, but Lesnar/Rock wouldn't, which has more money than Lesnar/HHH in it?

Like I said, top matches for WM this year:

Punk/Taker
Rock/Cena
Lesnar/HHH
WWE/NXT
I didn't say that's OK, in fact I blatantly said "not that i'm saying that match should happen but you brought it up". I even addressed this further by saying at least HHH will be in the company for years to come and as I already explained at least that match would have some pre-established history to build off not just a cheap couple of month program from a run in. But again, I said "not that I'm saying that match should happen".

Try actually reading the post before responding next time because all I have done here is basically repeat exactly what I said in my last post that you for whatever reason decided to just ignore completely and put words in my mouth.

Old
11-21-2012, 10:11 PM
The Shockmaster
AKA SheamusFan

This is getting pree' personal.

The Shockmaster is offline   Reply With Quote