Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

The Hockey's Future Wrestling Federation! - Part II

Closed Thread

Old
11-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

vCash: 500
@NYGRYK Someone needs to send BFC to the psych ward or something #Insane #MentallyUnstable #NotChampionLike

Old
11-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

vCash: 133
CPrice @CPrice
is @CrimsonSkorpion even going to make it to #Redemption? How's Cassandra? Will she make it too? I'll give her a front row ticket so she can see what's left of your face after our match.

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Old
11-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

vCash: 3073
@LegendaryAC
101 hours, 6 minutes and 36 seconds left until new HFWF Tag Champs are crowned. #TickTock #CantStopRevolution

Old
11-21-2012, 08:33 PM
BackGroundMusic
rebuildingeverywhere

*The camera shows a long abandoned warehouse, complete with boarded up window frames and rusted metal exterior walls. A mid-length black car sits parked inconspicuously at the corner of the shot. The camera slowly approaches the main door and a hand, presumably that of the cameraman, pushes it open. It squeals loudly on its ages-old hinges, but it gives way. The cameraman proceeds inside, turning to the right as a sound begins to be heard faintly.

After 15 to 20 seconds, the camera turns another corner, revealing Icicle, who is sitting at a rotted table in the dark environment his promos typically occur in. He holds the infamous knife in one hand and is running a whetstone on it surreptitiously. The *shnk* *shnk* *shnk* sound seems to echo in the building. He suddenly stops sharpening the blade and looks up at the camera. His masked face seems even more maniacal in the flickering light.*

Every day....

.... I grow stronger.

*The scene mercifully fades.*

Old
11-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

HFWF @HFWF
Don't miss #Redemption this Sunday! Not one, but TWO main events as @StraightEdge defends against @ColePens in a 30 minute ironman match...

HFWF @HFWF
...and @CPrice and @CrimsonSkorpion clash in the highly anticipated HARDCORE MATCH! #Redemption

HFWF @HFWF
also confirmed for the first ever Monday #Slaughter, regardless of the fallout of #Redemption, OmniSlash (@endyourlife) debuts a talk show...

HFWF @HFWF
...called "OmniFlash" and the first ever guest will be @CPrice! #MNSlaughter

Old
11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

Is the first ever Monday night slaughter also in MSG?

Old
11-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Wells Fargo in Philadelphia!

Old
11-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

we should rename CPrice to Kevin Nash lol...head booker booking himself in the top angles... (i kid)

Old
11-21-2012, 11:17 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Lets put that Johnny Jobless that got renamed guy in the main event. There's the ratings!

Seriously though, there's been many ideas that I've talked to SheamusFan, ColePens and CrimsonSkorpion about that can prove i don't go on ego trips.

Except Omni and I have legit heat.

Old
11-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Fro
Yes Cbus has hockey

just giving you crap man...no worries...

Old
11-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Just announced: Fro vs Icicles for Monday Slaughter!

Old
11-22-2012, 12:04 AM
End of Line
Human After All

End of Line @End_of_Line
There's a storm coming...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SJh-el0gBI

"I don't know what the stronger emotion would be, the joy of winning or the pain of losing"-Sidney Crosby.
Old
11-22-2012, 10:32 AM
BigFatCat999
I love GoOoOlD

*Scene, BFC still in his barren, dark apartment, rocking. His twitching is fading to a snarl*

They all hate me. All of them. They know they can break a man.

Old
11-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

@LegendaryAC
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Old
11-22-2012, 06:02 PM
parabola
Global Moderator
novus ordo seclorum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
@LegendaryAC
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Oh man.

Old
11-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

CPrice @CPrice
buffalo! 1 PM friday afternoon HFWF comes to you live! Dont miss out! And then Rochester, you get HFWF live at 7:30! Be there!

Old
11-22-2012, 11:17 PM
InUtero
Oilers!

vCash: 50
SE @Straightedge

Come out to West Edmonton Mall Thursday afternoon from 11:30 till 1:30
I'll be signing some autographs and taking some pictures!

Old
11-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

@LegendaryAC
Was not told about the schedule change. Been waiting outside First Niagara Center for the past 4 hours. #ThankfulFor3DS

@LegendaryAC
Apparently there was no show because of US Thanksgiving. Or as we call it in Canada, Thursday. #TGIF

Old
11-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Groot
I am Groot.

@NYGRYK Busy day #Doubleheader #ThisIsntBaseball

Old
11-23-2012, 01:41 PM
OmniSens
@OmniSenators

vCash: 106
Send a message via Skype™ to OmniSens
OmniSlash @Endyourlife

Today, some punk kid asked the Canadian Avalanche for his autograph. Omni thought he did a good deed for the kid today, charged him with a black friday discount.

Old
11-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

out of character (house show report will come later), I'm looking forward to Redemption and the first ever Monday Night Slaughter. We'll see what SheamusFan has in store for Redemption this Sunday, but I'm super excited about Monday Slaughter and the way it came along.

Old
11-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Xenophobia Catalyst
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
out of character (house show report will come later), I'm looking forward to Redemption and the first ever Monday Night Slaughter. We'll see what SheamusFan has in store for Redemption this Sunday, but I'm super excited about Monday Slaughter and the way it came along.
You and SF are good at keeping this intriguing. Even angles I am not involved in I have a vested interest in.

Old
11-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Topshelf8188
Boston Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
You and SF are good at keeping this intriguing. Even angles I am not involved in I have a vested interest in.
Same here. Definitely something to keep us all entertained during the lockout.

Old
11-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

Buffalo House Show Report

Building was packed by noon so people could buy shirts and other stuff. The show started 5 minutes after 1 PM. A lot of CPrice and ColePens shirts around the arena. It was announced that CrimsonSkorpion wouldn't be at the show today as he is with his sister in the hospital. Good storyline continuity.

1) Syn Shadow def. Big Fat Cat @ 10:39. This was a non-title match. Good opener. Both men are impressive and their styles clash well, like Show/Sheamus in WWE. The fans were into it. Syn Shadow won when SheamusFan appeared on the titantron and told Big Fat Cat that if he won against Syn Shadow, BFC would go one-on-one with SheamusFan in a steel cage later tonight, this was enough of a distraction to allow Syn Shadow to hit the Death-Grip Slam for the win. (**3/4)

2) End of Line def. Fro @ 13:27. Decent match. The two seemed a bit off tonight though, which is a shame because I heard good things from previous house shows. End of Line is a freak of nature, moves around like a cruiserweight, I can see why people compare him to Brock Lesnar. End of Line won by choking out Fro with a guillotine. (**1/4)

CPrice cut a promo telling the fans that in just a few moments, he's going to come out to the ring and whoop Modo's ass and he's been told if he beats Modo and impresses SheamusFan, that he's in the main event tonight and the HFWF World Championship match will turn into StraightEdge vs. ColePens vs. CPrice. The fans popped at CPrice appearing on the titantron.

NYGRYK def. Jussi @ 17:20. NYGRYK cut a promo trashing Buffalo, saying it's the least intelligent part of New York and no one gives a crap about it. Good heat generator. These two put on an absolutely fantastic match with the time they were given. Reading previous house show reports, I don't remember reading these guys getting that amount of time. They used the time to their advantage and told a great story and put together a great match. The crowd was hot for Jussi. NYGRYK won when he hit the codebreaker on Jussi as Jussi was jumping off the top rope to attempt a springboard clothesline. Post match, NYGRYK cut a promo telling Big Fat Cat that his time as champion is coming to an end. (****)

ColePens appears on the titantron and says he hopes CPrice defeats Modo and is put in the main event tonight. It'll give him a chance for payback for what happened on Sunday Night Slaughter earlier this week.

Topshelf def. RWO @ 11:07. Decent match. The styles of these two don't really mesh well together, at least not on house shows, but it also looks like that neither of them are putting in 100%, almost as if they're saving stuff. They are facing each other at Redemption this Sunday, so maybe they surprise and pull off a great match. This wasn't bad, but you expect better from these talents. Topshelf won when OmniSlash appeared on the titantron randomly and started hyping himself up, distracting RWO and allowing Topshelf to roll him up. Funny part afterwards, OmniSlash continued hyping and praising himself, even after Topshelf won. The fans were paying attention to Omni, and it made Topshelf visibly angry in the ring. (**)

CPrice def. Modo @ 2:03. Modo didn't have a chance. CPrice didn't even get an entrance and Modo got half of one. CPrice ran out and attacked Modo from behind during his entrance and completely destroyed him. Because the referee couldn't start the match until they were both inside, CPrice used this to his advantage and gave Modo a good five minute beat down on the outside of the ring using steel steps, steel chairs, kendo sticks and the ring bell. CPrice threw Modo in the ring and continued beating on Modo. CPrice won when he bounced Modo off the ropes and gave him a jumping stunner as Modo bounced back to CPrice. (1/4*)

----------[20 MINUTE INTERMISSION]----------

iRep def. Legendary AC @ 6:53. Match was just entering the next gear...AND THEN IT ENDED. It was good for what it was. iRep and Legendary are two vets and know what they're doing, so they did well with what they got. The finish came when OmniSlash randomly came out and walked down the ring talking on the mic, speaking (the tone was sarcastic) telling the fans that what they're witnessing is Legendary AC give a LEGENDARY beat down to iRep. Legendary AC was confused at what was going on as Omni continued on telling the world that this Sunday, he and Legendary become tag team champions and he becomes the first ever dual-champion in HFWF history. Legendary AC was distracted, telling Omni to shut up, but this allowed iRep to hit his finisher on Legendary and get the win. Omni was shocked and chased iRep out of the ring as Marf joined iRep. Omni told Marf to get his retarded pie eating ass in the ring so Omni can teach Legendary AC what a LEGENDARY beat down truly is. (**1/2)

OmniSlash def. Marf @ 15:49. Great match. Both men brought it with limited shenanigans. Just a great, straight up wrestling match with limited pie involvement and limited outside involvement. The finish came when Marf took his eye off the prize and was contemplating the pie, but iRep was yelling at him to get serious. Marf shook his head and backed away from the pie, but Omni locked on the OmniVision and made Marf tap out. Legendary was going to cut a promo post match, but Omni stole the mic and simply told the fans, "what you just saw, is only the beginning. This Sunday, Omni and Legendary make history! ...mainly Omni." The fans chuckled at that and even started an "Omni" chant as he posed, with Legendary looking at him. (***3/4)

Backstage, CPrice was laughing with a backstage worker about the match he had with Modo. StraightEdge appeared and the two went eye to eye. No words were exchanged. StraightEdge held the HFWF World Championship in CPrice's face as CPrice stared at it. StraightEdge walked off as CPrice was left looking back and looked to be thinking.

Icicles def. chuckdobbins @ 2:07. A little cool down match to lead to the main event. It was needed because the fans were still hot for Omni vs. Marf. Icicles completely destroyed chuckdobbins quickly and convincingly with a piledriver. Post match, Icicles pulled out a chain and was about to wrap it around chuckdobbins' ankles, Coado came out and had a stare down with Icicles. Icicles quickly exited the ring with his chain, choked Coado and dragged him back through the curtain. (1/2*)

StraightEdge (c) def. ColePens & CPrice @ 27:02. This may have been the best triple threat match I've seen in the last decade. Unbelievable match. The first 10 minutes was done really well with ColePens going back and forth against The Revolution members, but once he was out of the picture, CPrice and StraightEdge had a staredown which sent the fans into a frenzy and started a huge "CPrice" chant. StraightEdge and CPrice shook hands and as StraightEdge was going towards ColePens, CPrice attacked StraightEdge and started the triangle free for all that continued for the remainder of the match. The finish came when ColePens hit the purple plex on StraightEdge and then CPrice hitting the Stunner on ColePens. CPrice was about to go for the pin when... CRIMSONSKORPION ran out and brawled with CPrice. CrimsonSkorpion and CPrice brawled all the way to the back through the crowd as the fans were HOT for CrimsonSkorpion's surprise arrival. In the ring, StraightEdge crawled on top of ColePens and got the win. (****1/4)

Old
11-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Dean Ambrose
I AM A MERCENARY

completely finished HFWF Monday Slaughter, great from top to bottom. Character development, promos, good storylines. Don't miss it! Syracuse house show report coming soon!

Closed Thread