HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-22-2012, 01:57 AM
  #476
Ryan McDonut
McD for Captain
 
Ryan McDonut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 3,626
vCash: 500
playing street hockey with my friends before thanksgiving tomorrow. cant wait because i havent played since summer.

Ryan McDonut is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 02:02 AM
  #477
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,818
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan McDonut View Post
playing street hockey with my friends before thanksgiving tomorrow. cant wait because i havent played since summer.
Hockey is what makes me not upset. It's a cure all!

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 02:17 AM
  #478
Screw You Rick Nash
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
 
Screw You Rick Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brooklyn, New NY
Country: United States
Posts: 27,209
vCash: 3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
no rap?
I used to like rap, but recent rap songs seem to suck now. I don't know if my taste in rap is decreasing, or if rap music in general is starting to get terrible.

__________________
++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<
-]>++++++.>+.+++++++++++++++.>+++++++++.<-.
>-------.<<-----.>----.>.<<+++++++++++.>-------------
-.+++++++++++++.-------.--.+++++++++++++.+.>+.>.

New and improved Hockey Standings
"A jimmie for a jimmie makes the whole world rustled." -31-
Screw You Rick Nash is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:30 AM
  #479
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneone View Post
I used to like rap, but recent rap songs seem to suck now. I don't know if my taste in rap is decreasing, or if rap music in general is starting to get terrible.
oh ok, ik Bob loves my rap selections

Hodgy OFWG is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:37 AM
  #480
Jabroni
Moderator
The Corporate Mod
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,532
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Talking to bob about life.

and optimistic about my dream girl.
Speaking of dream girl...

Emma Stone.

Jabroni is online now  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:41 AM
  #481
Jabroni
Moderator
The Corporate Mod
 
Jabroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 6,532
vCash: 500
Oh and I always have a big hockey game at a local roller rink during Thanksgiving and Christmas with my friends and family.

Uncle, dad, brother and a bunch of friends.

Jabroni is online now  
Old
11-22-2012, 09:26 AM
  #482
silverfish
Comfortably Numb
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 14,215
vCash: 500
Happy Thanksgiving

silverfish is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 12:11 PM
  #483
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels
 
Silence Of The Plams's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lancaster, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 16,818
vCash: 500
Happy turkey day wagons!

Silence Of The Plams is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 12:27 PM
  #484
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,612
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 16 Avery NYR o View Post
oh ok, ik Bob loves my rap selections
I will end you.

__________________
"New day, new hope. Richards Buyout 2014". -Ail
Bob Richards is online now  
Old
11-22-2012, 01:10 PM
  #485
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
I will end you.
happy thanksgiving

Hodgy OFWG is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 01:27 PM
  #486
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Happy thanksgiving everybody! Just a normal Thursday up here in Canadaland.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 02:35 PM
  #487
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Where's the "Random hockey talk" threaD?

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 02:41 PM
  #488
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,543
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Where's the "Random hockey talk" threaD?
The best we got:

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1242671

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Happy thanksgiving everybody! Just a normal Thursday up here in Canadaland.
We got a big ass parade, and turkeys with stuff in their ass.

I'm staying home, making pizza

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 03:09 PM
  #489
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,838
vCash: 500
Happy Thanksgiving to the all the posters on the best damn team thread in world history! You guys rock and hope you and your families and friends are enjoying yourselves today! LGR!

GWOW is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 03:26 PM
  #490
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to the all the posters on the best damn team thread in world history! You guys rock and hope you and your families and friends are enjoying yourselves today! LGR!
Oh, you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your people too

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 03:27 PM
  #491
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I'm staying home, making pizza
how Italian of you

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 03:28 PM
  #492
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,612
vCash: 50
I feel alive.

Bob Richards is online now  
Old
11-22-2012, 03:57 PM
  #493
Tanner Glass
Tanner 'C'lass GOAT
 
Tanner Glass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NYC
Country: Austria
Posts: 16,543
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
how Italian of you
I ain't even Italian bro (although we do make some rocking pizza in Austria)

Tanner Glass is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 04:20 PM
  #494
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
I ain't even Italian bro (although we do make some rocking pizza in Austria)
The michael del zotto pictures is messing with me. I knew that you were Austrian

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 05:52 PM
  #495
Hodgy OFWG
New Season New Dream
 
Hodgy OFWG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Westchester,NY
Country: Italy
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hodgy OFWG
Italians do it better

Hodgy OFWG is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:10 PM
  #496
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
I need some advice. So I applied to Penn State way back in early September. They have rolling admission (first come, first serve). Two girls from my school got accepted the other day and they both told me that they applied mid-October. I've yet to hear back. I check my online application status everyday and for the last month, it's been "under review" and a "decision will be posted as soon as one is made".

What the ****? Whether I get in or not, I deserve to have my answer by now if two girls from my school who applied a month later than me, already heard back from them.

Now my question is, should I call them and ask what the dealio is? Does calling them show a large interest in the school, or does it show more of an impatience and hurt my chances?

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:18 PM
  #497
Cresto
Much Disappoint
 
Cresto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
I need some advice. So I applied to Penn State way back in early September. They have rolling admission (first come, first serve). Two girls from my school got accepted the other day and they both told me that they applied mid-October. I've yet to hear back. I check my online application status everyday and for the last month, it's been "under review" and a "decision will be posted as soon as one is made".

What the ****? Whether I get in or not, I deserve to have my answer by now if two girls from my school who applied a month later than me, already heard back from them.

Now my question is, should I call them and ask what the dealio is? Does calling them show a large interest in the school, or does it show more of an impatience and hurt my chances?
I don't think they'll think of it as impatience. Many people who apply have a "whatever" attitude in life and just let things happen to them. if anything it's initiative which is excellent. Don't get too caught up about application order and who got in and applied when. Call and check out the situation if that's something people often do. If people don't normally call and check up on these things, then take it easy and wait a little longer.

Cresto is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:40 PM
  #498
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 13,838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear View Post
I need some advice. So I applied to Penn State way back in early September. They have rolling admission (first come, first serve). Two girls from my school got accepted the other day and they both told me that they applied mid-October. I've yet to hear back. I check my online application status everyday and for the last month, it's been "under review" and a "decision will be posted as soon as one is made".

What the ****? Whether I get in or not, I deserve to have my answer by now if two girls from my school who applied a month later than me, already heard back from them.

Now my question is, should I call them and ask what the dealio is? Does calling them show a large interest in the school, or does it show more of an impatience and hurt my chances?

Your persistence will not make or break your admission. Keep bothering them, because chance are you were wait listed because they either have other students in mind and are waiting for an answer, or they need to do a deeper review of your packet.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, in my opinion. I would call every few days, emphasizing that Penn State is your first choise (if it is) and not knowing is preventing you from preparing for your entire future.....or something like that.

GWOW is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:45 PM
  #499
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm
 
Clowes Line's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Yawk
Country: United States
Posts: 12,544
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWOW View Post
Your persistence will not make or break your admission. Keep bothering them, because chance are you were wait listed because they either have other students in mind and are waiting for an answer, or they need to do a deeper review of your packet.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, in my opinion. I would call every few days, emphasizing that Penn State is your first choise (if it is) and not knowing is preventing you from preparing for your entire future.....or something like that.
If I was wait listed, they'd tell me. Like I said, whether the answer is yes, no, or wait-listed, they've yet to tell me. It's ********.

Clowes Line is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 06:54 PM
  #500
Bob Richards
Global Moderator
Mr. Mojo Risin'
 
Bob Richards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 45,612
vCash: 50
You could always duel them.

Think like Andrew Jackson. Simple.

Bob Richards is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.