HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Wrestling
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wrestling Amateur, Pro, Mud, Jello, Real, Fake, and in between

WWE 13 Official Thread **2K appears to have licence going forward**

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-23-2012, 11:15 AM
  #426
Hire Sather
Still Good Enough
 
Hire Sather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 25,895
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shutdown Sutter View Post
How much editing do you guys do of each RAW/Smackdown show? Do you leave the card as is or fix it to go in line with your storylines? Is there any downside to editing it, like does it **** up the computer generated storylines or anything?
Editting messes up any storylines.

The mode is pretty much terrible, but whatever its fun sometimes

Hire Sather is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 11:49 AM
  #427
Crimson Skorpion
Moderator
@CrimsonSkorpion
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 34,169
vCash: 50
Awards:
Hard difficulty.

Mrs. CS killed any other Ambrose CAW with her own creation. She got fed up with everyone getting the hair and face wrong, so she made her own.

Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 12:06 PM
  #428
Stephen Goalbert
Puck Don't Lie
 
Stephen Goalbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 18,093
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather View Post
Editting messes up any storylines.

The mode is pretty much terrible, but whatever its fun sometimes
Well my problem is that every single ****ing RAW the main event is HHH vs. Brock. I'm like two months in and it's been the main event every single time. I even took HHH off the RAW roster and it still happens.

And Punk, Cena, and Ziggler are rarely on my RAW card as well.

Stephen Goalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 12:37 PM
  #429
McDavidsLulaInMyBund
Oilers!
 
McDavidsLulaInMyBund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axman View Post
Just out of curiosity, what level of difficulty are you guys playing at and how do you have your AI damage and reversals set?
I play legend. I find it very easy because reversals are easier in this game than WWE 12 where I could barely beat the AI on hard

McDavidsLulaInMyBund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 03:17 PM
  #430
M.C.G. 31
Moderator
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 71,835
vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Hard difficulty.

Mrs. CS killed any other Ambrose CAW with her own creation. She got fed up with everyone getting the hair and face wrong, so she made her own.
tell her to post it on community creations & to give me the details so i can find it. the entrance & movesets better be up to par though!

(although, THQ did make it easy for creators making Ambrose's entrance. He legit has his own entrance from start to the end in the create-an-entrance area.)

__________________
M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 04:04 PM
  #431
Dont Hinder Jinder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Country: Canada
Posts: 632
vCash: 512
Had an epic tornado tag elimination chamber match with my buddy last week.

Punk, Barrett & my CAW vs. Old School Rock, Old School Undertaker and Old School Kane.

Match lasted a good 45 minutes, both Barrett and Punk got eliminated leaving me to fend off 3. I lost count of how many finishers and pins I kicked out of. At one point my friend was ready to quit it was hilarious! Besides the obviously flaw in realness it sure was a blast!

I haven't had the time to dig deep into the Attitude Era or Universe Mode, to me it's just an upgrade from 12. Meh.

Dont Hinder Jinder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 07:04 PM
  #432
Angel de Lys
Mrs. CrimsonSkorpion
 
Angel de Lys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
tell her to post it on community creations & to give me the details so i can find it. the entrance & movesets better be up to par though!

(although, THQ did make it easy for creators making Ambrose's entrance. He legit has his own entrance from start to the end in the create-an-entrance area.)
Moveset is not done yet and neither is the entrance, but I'll likely upload him when he's done. I'm very nitpicky, I spend a long time on entrances...pretty much every CAW that I liked enough to download still had an entrance I felt the need to tweak or overhaul completely.

Angel de Lys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 07:13 PM
  #433
M.C.G. 31
Moderator
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 71,835
vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel de Lys View Post
Moveset is not done yet and neither is the entrance, but I'll likely upload him when he's done. I'm very nitpicky, I spend a long time on entrances...pretty much every CAW that I liked enough to download still had an entrance I felt the need to tweak or overhaul completely.
even this one (nevermind the entrance music)?


M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2012, 07:40 PM
  #434
Angel de Lys
Mrs. CrimsonSkorpion
 
Angel de Lys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 104
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
even this one (nevermind the entrance music)?

Yes I'm making his entrance now...those are the movements I chose. However mine has different lighting and I added some camera angle changes.

Angel de Lys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 03:56 AM
  #435
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14,695
vCash: 500
ok guys i need your help i got 2 kinds of rosters Raw is war where the big stars and top tag teams are like hbk bret rock austin lesnar kane taker bulldog punk 99 y2j 99 HHH current HHH nash etc.

then I have a developmental show for guys that i want to build a little more before they are called up like daniel bryan, dolph ziggler who i do have plans for but need a little more build.

Or guys that i want to feed to my main eventers every week until they are completely buried. Zack Ryder fits this group the guy makes me sick.

what i want is input on the tag division . tag teams will be a HUGE part of my universe but I need help filling it out.

So far we got everyone you'd expect LOD NAO APA E&C but after that it gets a little thin I need 3 or 4 more teams rey and sin cara are going to start in developmental but i plan to call them out quickly so thats 1 so lets say so far we have 5 teams.

who else should i add to make a good tag division ? no kofi and truth and zack and santino are not getting pushed. they will be buried injured and removed.

kane and taker are possible but with both in the main event scene their plate is full.

any ideas? help me fill out the tag division .

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2012, 07:04 PM
  #436
parabola
BOlieve dat
 
parabola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: ಠ_ಠ
Posts: 44,013
vCash: 500
http://www.twitch.tv/bazza87/new

Been watching this guy stream matches of video game characters he created. Amazing ****.

parabola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 12:03 AM
  #437
Dylonus
Registered User
 
Dylonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 11,595
vCash: 500
Just got this yesterday (early Christmas gift from my parents )

I love the Attitude Era. Only playing on normal for now. I need to get used to the switch of the controls... Thank God reversals are now possible. WWE '12 was practically unplayable because of them...

I got the Accelerator for $1.99 (Way to raise it a buck, THQ. I see how desperate you are...) and I'm thinking of changing overalls. Tell me what you guys think of this.

60-69 ----> Divas only (Lita and Trish would be the only two at 69. No sexual pun here haha)
70-79 ----> Mid carders
80-84 ----> IC Title contenders / good wrestlers (Dolph Zigger / Kofi / Miz?)
85-89 ----> Typical main eventers (Ziggler would be around 85. Cena / Punk at 89)
90+ ------> Legends only.

I would like to tweak this somehow. I want there to be a distinct difference between someone like Dolph Ziggler and The Rock / SCSA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dylonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 12:26 AM
  #438
M.C.G. 31
Moderator
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 71,835
vCash: 167
I havent touched this game in about 2-3 weeks. I feel like trading it in & putting it towards pre-ordering GTA V.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 01:45 AM
  #439
McDavidsLulaInMyBund
Oilers!
 
McDavidsLulaInMyBund's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmonton AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
I havent touched this game in about 2-3 weeks. I feel like trading it in & putting it towards pre-ordering GTA V.
Haven't played in 10 days. After I beat attitude era mode I started playing universe mode but got bored of it because it's the same matches every week.

McDavidsLulaInMyBund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 09:56 AM
  #440
Natey
#feelthelove
 
Natey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 51,818
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylonus View Post
Just got this yesterday (early Christmas gift from my parents )

I love the Attitude Era. Only playing on normal for now. I need to get used to the switch of the controls... Thank God reversals are now possible. WWE '12 was practically unplayable because of them...

I got the Accelerator for $1.99 (Way to raise it a buck, THQ. I see how desperate you are...) and I'm thinking of changing overalls. Tell me what you guys think of this.

60-69 ----> Divas only (Lita and Trish would be the only two at 69. No sexual pun here haha)
70-79 ----> Mid carders
80-84 ----> IC Title contenders / good wrestlers (Dolph Zigger / Kofi / Miz?)
85-89 ----> Typical main eventers (Ziggler would be around 85. Cena / Punk at 89)
90+ ------> Legends only.

I would like to tweak this somehow. I want there to be a distinct difference between someone like Dolph Ziggler and The Rock / SCSA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think the accelerator was raised like 1 cent. Pretty sure last year the unlock all was a buck and so was the attribute editor.

Little Big Planet Karting costs $3 for unlock all.

Natey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 01:20 PM
  #441
Dylonus
Registered User
 
Dylonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 11,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
I think the accelerator was raised like 1 cent. Pretty sure last year the unlock all was a buck and so was the attribute editor.

Little Big Planet Karting costs $3 for unlock all.
I didn't want to unlock all, honestly. I wanted the attribute editor. Still shameful that you have to either pay money for it, or deal with their garbage attributes

I hate how they do the overall ratings. I made a CAW (wanted myself to start as a "prospect") and gave him good recover (85) and grappling power (85) and everyone else is an 70.

Somehow, I'm an 80? I should be no higher than about 73. Hell, some of the Divas are 75 or so and they have basically everything in the 60's except like two attributes

They need to fix that. I don't think getting to something like 98 means everything should be 98+ but at least make it more reasonable.

Also annoyed with some things still. Super Heavyweights DEFENSE stops at 80? How do light wrestlers have the best possible defense? Still ridiculous. Heavyweights can't have more than 90 power is also absurd. Ken Shamrock easy deserves 94-95 striking power; but you can't because he's only a heavyweight. Austin's should be around 93, but again, it's a no-no because he's a heavyweight.

This issue needs fixed. Make it so heavyweights can go to 100 striking power, and super heavyweights can get 90 defense.

Hell, even striking power could be higher for light heavyweights. RVD would likely get a pretty high rating with his kicks, but the ratings hold him back.

Dylonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 03:19 PM
  #442
M.C.G. 31
Moderator
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 71,835
vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
Haven't played in 10 days. After I beat attitude era mode I started playing universe mode but got bored of it because it's the same matches every week.
Universe mode is flawed as ****. David Otunga in my WrestleMania main event in a non-title match? **** off.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 04:09 PM
  #443
LEAFANFORLIFE23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 14,695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McMahon View Post
I havent touched this game in about 2-3 weeks. I feel like trading it in & putting it towards pre-ordering GTA V.
you need to know how to use it

LEAFANFORLIFE23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2012, 04:55 PM
  #444
M.C.G. 31
Moderator
 
M.C.G. 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Greece
Posts: 71,835
vCash: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFANFORLIFE23 View Post
you need to know how to use it
I do know how to use it. Once you're done Attitude Era mode, what is there to do? Universe is there, but it's flawed. The game in general is boring.

M.C.G. 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2012, 10:53 AM
  #445
Dylonus
Registered User
 
Dylonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 11,595
vCash: 500
Been a couple days... and I can't help but to say I'm extremely disappointed

Damage system - still broken
Weapon system - STILL BROKEN
Top-rope moves - STILL BROKEN
Counter system - pretty broken

Lag during offline in-game play. Online is a complete joke. "Convenient" comebacks by the computer....

This game is merely average. THQ needs to lose the license to this game already. They've run it to the ground long enough.

Dylonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 11:35 AM
  #446
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou
 
Axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,636
vCash: 500
I started to get bored with it and put it away for awhile. Came back to it yesterday only to find the advanced entrance for the guy I created was completely changed to the standard MMA entrance.
The mini game on the I quit match is impossible to see; I don't think there's a tutorial for it either.
Momentum shifts are somewhat flawed. In a match in which I had beat the **** out of Punk, he hit me with a punch to which I was in a groggy state for far too long. That was his only bit of offense to that point but I stood stunned long enough for him to take over.

I still play it to blow off some steam from time to time but it still needs work.

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 01:42 PM
  #447
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou
 
Axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,636
vCash: 500
I guess a superplex to the outside of the ring by the end of the ramp through two stacked tables isn't a highlight I could save. Geez.

I superplexed punk and THAT causes the ring to collapse?

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 02:33 PM
  #448
elias026
Registered User
 
elias026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,076
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axman View Post
I guess a superplex to the outside of the ring by the end of the ramp through two stacked tables isn't a highlight I could save. Geez.

I superplexed punk and THAT causes the ring to collapse?
how do you make the ring collapse? Ive read you need to hit 3 finishers and then the superplex. Ive tried it with Lesnar and Show but couldnt get it to work

elias026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 03:28 PM
  #449
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou
 
Axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,636
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by elias026 View Post
how do you make the ring collapse? Ive read you need to hit 3 finishers and then the superplex. Ive tried it with Lesnar and Show but couldnt get it to work
You need to do it to a superheavyweight and 3 finishers. Get him into the corner and you'll see the OMG with a triangle appear. Hit the triangle and it should happen. If you have lighter guys involved, it should be to the outside, but who knows with the flaws. What does CM Punk weigh? 220? Sheesh. It should work with Show, Brodus, etc. Maybe it doesn't matter what the weight of the victim of the superplex is?

Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2012, 08:22 PM
  #450
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 32,673
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axman View Post
You need to do it to a superheavyweight and 3 finishers. Get him into the corner and you'll see the OMG with a triangle appear. Hit the triangle and it should happen. If you have lighter guys involved, it should be to the outside, but who knows with the flaws. What does CM Punk weigh? 220? Sheesh. It should work with Show, Brodus, etc. Maybe it doesn't matter what the weight of the victim of the superplex is?
I think it has to be two big guys.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.