HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Geek Emporium
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Geek Emporium Discuss computers, hardware, software, electronics, video games, internet, etc.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread (Part 2)

Closed Thread

Old
11-25-2012, 05:46 PM
FrizzleFry22
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 183
Been having a lot of fun playing Grief lately. Only annoying thing is the other team always quits before the game ends which makes the game freak out. Other than that I love the strategy that can go into it. Trying to screw over the other team while surviving. Knifing people off the edges its the funniest thing too. Also on Farm you can make them miss their Mystery box purchase

Old
11-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again

vCash: 500
War machine is so fun to use!

Old
11-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Noel92

Well ****, I think I'm done with this game.

I can't play for more than 30 minutes without having my game connection **** up (only happens on this game), leaving me unable to find a lobby, so I end up in a lobby by myself. This happened for the past 2 days, and takes overnight to go away, then restarts. Going back to MW3.

Old
11-25-2012, 06:16 PM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by setowildfan View Post
Well ****, I think I'm done with this game.

I can't play for more than 30 minutes without having my game connection **** up (only happens on this game), leaving me unable to find a lobby, so I end up in a lobby by myself. This happened for the past 2 days, and takes overnight to go away, then restarts. Going back to MW3.
Typical COD Fan,

MW3 comes out - THIS GAME SUCKS!! NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE AMAZING

BOPS II - Im Going Back To MW3 BEST GAME EVER! THIS GAME SUCKS!

Old
11-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Noel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 View Post
Typical COD Fan,

Except the reason I'm going back is because my BO2 connection is screwed up, not because I think the game sucks.

Same problem happened with MW3 anyway, so I think I'll just take a break from CoD altogether.

Old
11-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again

Quote:
Typical COD Fan,

MW3 is the biggest piece of **** ever. If I'm returning to a game it will be Mw2.

Old
11-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Leafs at Knight
Fire Burn the Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
MW3 is the biggest piece of **** ever. If I'm returning to a game it will be Mw2.
If I return to anything its blackops1 , but I don't see myself returnting to anything , gotta hit 10th prestige , and then get all weapons diamond , plus a ton of other stuff. I also love this game so far.

If people are having connection issues , you guys were using the Best Search preference right ? not the default normal which can put you into laggy games ?

Old
11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
If I return to anything its blackops1 , but I don't see myself returnting to anything , gotta hit 10th prestige , and then get all weapons diamond , plus a ton of other stuff. I also love this game so far.

If people are having connection issues , you guys were using the Best Search preference right ? not the default normal which can put you into laggy games ?
How do you do that on Xbox?

Old
11-25-2012, 06:27 PM
99GoHabsGo99
MontrealCanadiens200

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
How do you do that on Xbox?
Click Public Match, then when the playlists are showing up, Hit X and it will pop up

Old
11-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again

Quote:

I honestly found that Normal is better for me. I have a really good connection, until my brother facetimes his girlfreind Whenever this happens I legit yell at the top of my lungs "Go ****ing on a date ffs, stop whoring the internet!".

Old
11-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Noel92

Quote:

I was using Normal, and I can't find any games with Best Search anyway.

Sold BO1 to get BO2, so there's that option gone.

Old
11-25-2012, 07:20 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
War machine is so fun to use!
Not on zombies. Doesn't explode on impact. Just bounces all over the map. SMR sucks ass on it too.

Speaking on zombies I kept trying to get to round 30 on town survival and screwed up twice. 21 and 22. All my rage.

Old
11-25-2012, 07:22 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrizzleFry22 View Post
Been having a lot of fun playing Grief lately. Only annoying thing is the other team always quits before the game ends which makes the game freak out. Other than that I love the strategy that can go into it. Trying to screw over the other team while surviving. Knifing people off the edges its the funniest thing too. Also on Farm you can make them miss their Mystery box purchase
Yeah that's annoying. But the mode is really fun. You can stop a pack a punch purchase with the EMP grenade on town. Made a kid rage quit when he tried to PAP his HAMR.

EDIT: not enough people play though. I'm 15 and 20 on farm and I'm top 2600 in the world on PS3.

Last edited by DuckJet: 11-25-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old
11-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

I use the Balistic sniper rifle. Apparently when it says it's deadly from the chest up that's 75% of the time. If you don't hit them in the chest, or up, you're not getting a kill which is ********

Old
11-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Johnny Bravo
1st overall again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
I use the Balistic sniper rifle. Apparently when it says it's deadly from the chest up that's 75% of the time. If you don't hit them in the chest, or up, you're not getting a kill which is ********
Ya, the other bolt-action is wayyyyyy better.

Old
11-25-2012, 07:52 PM
KISSland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllPartOfThePlan View Post
I haven't had much of that. Who is your ISP?
Telus.

I used to be with Shaw back when I was playing BOPS1. I never had a problem then. The game will continuously freeze when it says "awaiting textures" when the map is loading. At least 1/2 of the time.

Old
11-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Not on zombies. Doesn't explode on impact. Just bounces all over the map. SMR sucks ass on it too.

Speaking on zombies I kept trying to get to round 30 on town survival and screwed up twice. 21 and 22. All my rage.
Those are honestly the two worst guns in zombies.

War Machine is semi-useful when upgrade but the SMR upgraded is still so useless

Old
11-25-2012, 08:29 PM
topshelfie

How do you open the way to pack-a-punch on Tranzit? I was in it but I'm not sure how my teammates opened it.

Old
11-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Satan
why did she go

Quote:
Typical COD Fan,

Did you even read his post? Reading comprehension goes a long way, bud.

Old
11-25-2012, 09:44 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Round 30 on town keeps eluding me but I keep getting closer and closer. Lost the game on round 24 because a zombie jumped off the roof and trapped me between it, my hoard, and a bench that for some reason I can't physically jump on or over.. Had the Ray Gun and Pack a Punched HAMR (found out this game, to my dismay, that pack a punching a second time will not give you more ammo). Ended up with 783 kills. Not to bad but I don't have the patience to try it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelfie View Post
How do you open the way to pack-a-punch on Tranzit? I was in it but I'm not sure how my teammates opened it.
Leave a brand new turbine by the green sign in the power station, then build the pack a punch machine just like you built the power station power switch and voila. If the turbine breaks or runs out of power the room closes once you exit (Haha we tried using this to lock out a kid who didn't know what he was doing into the room so he didn't trip us up but...that didn't work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fst6 View Post
Those are honestly the two worst guns in zombies.

War Machine is semi-useful when upgrade but the SMR upgraded is still so useless
I also roll my eyes whenever I get the RPG or the executioner. The executioner is basically a Python but weaker and has less ammo and the RPG goes without saying. It's more fun to use than the LAW, but it hurts you more than it helps.

The pack a punched War Machine would be better if there were more rounds and if it was on a bigger map. Well...on Tranzit it's useful but on Town? Not if your strategy is to chain one area.

Last edited by DuckJet: 11-25-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old
11-25-2012, 10:01 PM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Quote:
Round 30 on town keeps eluding me but I keep getting closer and closer. Lost the game on round 24 because a zombie jumped off the roof and trapped me between it, my hoard, and a bench that for some reason I can't physically jump on or over.. Had the Ray Gun and Pack a Punched HAMR (found out this game, to my dismay, that pack a punching a second time will not give you more ammo). Ended up with 783 kills. Not to bad but I don't have the patience to try it again.

Leave a brand new turbine by the green sign in the power station, then build the pack a punch machine just like you built the power station power switch and voila. If the turbine breaks or runs out of power the room closes once you exit (Haha we tried using this to lock out a kid who didn't know what he was doing into the room so he didn't trip us up but...that didn't work).

I also roll my eyes whenever I get the RPG or the executioner. The executioner is basically a Python but weaker and has less ammo and the RPG goes without saying. It's more fun to use than the LAW, but it hurts you more than it helps.

The pack a punched War Machine would be better if there were more rounds and if it was on a bigger map. Well...on Tranzit it's useful but on Town? Not if your strategy is to chain one area.
I actually like getting both the executioner and the python..

True enough with the RPG though, aha

Old
11-25-2012, 10:13 PM
topshelfie

Quote:

We were in the bank in town, someone opened the vault and there's a hallway downstairs with a pack a punch, is that the one you meant or is there 2 different ways to get pack-a-punch?

Old
11-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Smoke
Time is the flaw

vCash: 977
Ghost shows you on UAV if you are standing still.

What a load of ****.

Old
11-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Dylonus

Beat the campaign two nights ago... this game on Veteran is a joke. It's too easy; until the computer soldiers suddenly have retard strength and take 15 bullets to the face until they die

The easter egg after you beat the game was awesome

Old
11-25-2012, 10:59 PM
DuckJet
Destiny pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by fst6 View Post
I actually like getting both the executioner and the python..

True enough with the RPG though, aha
Maybe if you're on Tranzit. Or Grief after you've gotten juggernog and the MP5. But if I'm doing survival, my whole strategy is to save enough for Quick Revive, Juggernog, and the MP5. Use the MP5 until I can afford galvaknuckles. Use those exclusively (I'm actually proud of the fact that I can go a whole round just punching zombies) until it takes two punches to kill them and after that you should have about 15000 points and that's more than enough to go after the Ray Gun and LMGs, and by then the pistols are next to useless anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelfie View Post
We were in the bank in town, someone opened the vault and there's a hallway downstairs with a pack a punch, is that the one you meant or is there 2 different ways to get pack-a-punch?
Yeah. hallway. room. Whatever. It shouldn't already be assembled though. if it was then a teammate already did it for you.

Last edited by DuckJet: 11-25-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Closed Thread