1. Justin Fontaine (2-2=4 in 2gp)
2. Raphael Bussieres (3-1=4 in 4gp)
3. Daniel Gunnarsson (1-1=2 +2 in 3gp)
HM Louis Nanne (3-0=3 in 3gp)
* Charlie Coyle, Marco Scandella, Carson McMillan, Brett Bulmer, and Cody Almond all with 0 points.
* Mat Dumba scored one goal this week. His numbers are well off last years mark on a good team.
* Brett Bulmer suffered a leg injury that doesn't sound good. No details yet.
* Johan Gustafsson is putting up very good numbers but I can't track them from week to week.
* Stephen Michalek is either not playing or hurt as he has not played a minute behind the Junior starter and the Freshman backup.
* The AHL website seems to be filled with statistical errors as I am routinely taking points AWAY from players. Coyle had three fewer assists listed than he did last week. This happens every single week.
Quick note, Dumba's team is definitely not good. I'm hesitant to call them awful, but I certainly wouldn't call them good. Prior to their recent hot streak, they were 10-11-1-1. They're one of the lowest scoring teams in the entire CHL. The only reason they're 4th in the Eastern Conference is their low GAA. The Oil Kings are the only Eastern Conference team with a meaningfully better GAA.