HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Khl 24/7

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-26-2012, 08:03 PM
  #1
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Khl 24/7

Lol Looks like the KHL is releasing top ten moments uncensored a-la NHL 24/7, the HBO series. Not sure how often they are going to release these, but pretty funny, and also a good way to add personality to the league. P.S. what is Lyuduchin saying? Hope they have an English version soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlb6...ature=youtu.be

#2 takes the cake

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 08:06 AM
  #2
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,788
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Lol Looks like the KHL is releasing top ten moments uncensored a-la NHL 24/7, the HBO series. Not sure how often they are going to release these, but pretty funny, and also a good way to add personality to the league. P.S. what is Lyuduchin saying? Hope they have an English version soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlb6...ature=youtu.be

#2 takes the cake
they have been doing top 10 in saves, hits, goals all season long

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 09:19 AM
  #3
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,788
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Lyuduchin is wishing his father happy b-day, saying that finaly he has scored his first goal of the season and he devotes it to his dad. He wrote the same on his stick as well.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 11:42 AM
  #4
tohaa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 286
vCash: 500
haha the presenter looks so hungover!

tohaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 11:57 AM
  #5
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
they have been doing top 10 in saves, hits, goals all season long
Yes, yes of course.. I would like to see more top 10, "interesting moments" maybe have some guys miked up during the games like they have in the NHL, that would be cool

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 12:03 PM
  #6
Fulcrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Yes, yes of course.. I would like to see more top 10, "interesting moments" maybe have some guys miked up during the games like they have in the NHL, that would be cool
haha - it's hard to see them doing that, can you imagine the amount and creativity of swearing? Would be insane. Not like in english when pretty much all they got is the f word

Unless they cut it out, you might get 3-5 seconds of proper language per game.

Fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 12:47 PM
  #7
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,788
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
haha - it's hard to see them doing that, can you imagine the amount and creativity of swearing? Would be insane. Not like in english when pretty much all they got is the f word

Unless they cut it out, you might get 3-5 seconds of proper language per game.
the Zenit - CSKA game without fans was priceless in that regard

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 01:11 PM
  #8
Fulcrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 2,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
the Zenit - CSKA game without fans was priceless in that regard
lol ye, or Shirokov for CSKA HC last year too

why mic'd up is a bad idea for Russia


Fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 01:30 PM
  #9
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
haha - it's hard to see them doing that, can you imagine the amount and creativity of swearing? Would be insane. Not like in english when pretty much all they got is the f word

Unless they cut it out, you might get 3-5 seconds of proper language per game.
Lol that would be great! You would have guys swearing in every language, no one would know what the hell was going on...Unless you can speak 5 languages!

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 02:09 PM
  #10
ult
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 1,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkinfan View Post
Lol that would be great! You would have guys swearing in every language, no one would know what the hell was going on...Unless you can speak 5 languages!
You see, Russian coursing is very viral and it's the first thing that foreigners learn, so you'll pretty much have everyone swearing in Russian.

ult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
  #11
BalticWarrior
Registered User
 
BalticWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Riga
Country: Latvia
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ult View Post
You see, Russian coursing is very viral and it's the first thing that foreigners learn, so you'll pretty much have everyone swearing in Russian.
Latvian here,can confirm that

BalticWarrior is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 02:54 PM
  #12
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,788
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ult View Post
You see, Russian coursing is very viral and it's the first thing that foreigners learn, so you'll pretty much have everyone swearing in Russian.
о чем ты бля говоришь???

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2012, 03:48 PM
  #13
Faterson
Registered User
 
Faterson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bratislava
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 500
Generally Slavic languages are rich on swear-words. English is very poor compared to Slovak, when it comes to taboo swear-words. The most shockingly cultured language in Europe has got to be German -- they practically have not a single truly taboo swear-word in their otherwise very rich vocabulary.

Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.