Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Sciences
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Sciences A place to discuss natural, applied & social sciences, along with any other academically-oriented topics of interest to membership.

Do we need another Cold War to speed up the race to Mars?

11-27-2012, 09:32 PM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
If I recall correctly from your posts in the past you're someone who is very interested in space/astronomy, if so, you might want to check out an AMA that happened on reddit today of a scientist who is currently working on the james webb telescope.

Thanks very much for that. Normally try to get on reddit a couple times a day, and been busy the past couple. Missed that completely, and it was a great read. Learned that there was a difference in the lagrangian points, and that John Mather is pretty damn awesome

Best thing about working for NASA: thinking about such wonderful possibilities and seeing ideas become reality. Also, I love working with teams of brilliant scientists and engineers every day. Each day is different, and I am so proud of what we are doing together.

Joseppi is offline   Reply With Quote