HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Jersey & Merchandise Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-20-2012, 10:16 AM
  #151
KA BLAMO
.....
 
KA BLAMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,083
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiago77 View Post
Guys, I need your help.
Can't decide between ordering the white game worn jersey #60 Mark Stone or the heritage jersey w/All-Star game patch #18 Jesse Winchester. Both are $ 300.

I absolutely love the heritage jerseys and prefer them over the white ones but Winny might never play a game for the Sens again. On the other hand, Stone's jersey might become worth much more as it was worn when he made his debut in game 5 against the Rangers.
I'll make it easier for you: the Stone jersey sold a while ago. The website just hasn't been updated yet.

KA BLAMO is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 11:41 AM
  #152
Marvelous Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Marvelous Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sudbury/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,372
vCash: 500
Ouch.

Marvelous Manked is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
  #153
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'
 
Marty Straka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,844
vCash: 500
Surprised! Kuba jerseys have actually sold lol. Guess I'm not the only Kuba fan in Ottawa

__________________
Marty Straka
Twitter: @JT_YosH
Marty Straka is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 03:43 PM
  #154
Fitch89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
well the Silfverberg jerseys are gone, I called to buy the red and got stuck with the white. Oh well, I'm missing an away jersey so this fills that void

Fitch89 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 08:09 PM
  #155
Fenix Rises 2026
Alfie forever!
 
Fenix Rises 2026's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitch89 View Post
well the Silfverberg jerseys are gone, I called to buy the red and got stuck with the white. Oh well, I'm missing an away jersey so this fills that void
You can console yourself with the fact that you have Silf's first ever NHL game jersey.

Fenix Rises 2026 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 08:11 PM
  #156
saskriders
ColinGreening's#1fan
 
saskriders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Calgary/Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,816
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix Rises 2026 View Post
You can console yourself with the fact that you have Silf's first ever NHL game jersey.
Silf's first game was home not away, game 6 was in Ottawa

saskriders is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 08:13 PM
  #157
Fenix Rises 2026
Alfie forever!
 
Fenix Rises 2026's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,126
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saskriders View Post
Silf's first game was home not away, game 6 was in Ottawa
Whoops. My bad. You're right.

Fenix Rises 2026 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 08:24 PM
  #158
Fitch89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Yup thats why I wanted the home jersey. Still pretty damn cool to have one of the two jerseys worn by him in his rookie year in the playoffs though. I won't complain

Fitch89 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 08:43 AM
  #159
OD99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Well this sucks - happy for you guys but I put an order in for both the Silf and Stone jersey's thinking I had two great buys...nobody from the Senators has even bothered to contact me to let me know they are gone.

Very disappointing in how they are managing this.

OD99 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 12:58 PM
  #160
Atiago77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OD99 View Post
Well this sucks - happy for you guys but I put an order in for both the Silf and Stone jersey's thinking I had two great buys...nobody from the Senators has even bothered to contact me to let me know they are gone.

Very disappointing in how they are managing this.
Yep - same here so far. Tried to get myself a nice christmas gift, hope they will contact me in the next days.

Atiago77 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 01:08 PM
  #161
Fitch89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Call the scotiabank store. Don't expect a reply by email or you will be upset

Fitch89 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 01:13 PM
  #162
Inkling
Proud to be a Mammal
 
Inkling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OD99 View Post
Well this sucks - happy for you guys but I put an order in for both the Silf and Stone jersey's thinking I had two great buys...nobody from the Senators has even bothered to contact me to let me know they are gone.

Very disappointing in how they are managing this.
The person or people managing it may have been laid off, or they are doing multiple jobs at once. I think things are pretty bare bones around there now.

Inkling is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 01:20 PM
  #163
White Goodman
smell that fitness?
 
White Goodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: England
Posts: 6,552
vCash: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkling View Post
The person or people managing it may have been laid off, or they are doing multiple jobs at once. I think things are pretty bare bones around there now.
It is.

White Goodman is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 01:25 PM
  #164
Atiago77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkling View Post
The person or people managing it may have been laid off, or they are doing multiple jobs at once. I think things are pretty bare bones around there now.
Wow, this sucks. Wish arena staff, people selling beers and food and so on would get a compensation or something from the league or PA.

Just have to hope that they will get back to me as I'm from Germany and can't just drop by the store.

Atiago77 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 01:55 PM
  #165
Fitch89
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Is calling out of the question for you? I ordered mine over the phone and they were great. Even dropped shipping and taxes for me.

Fitch89 is offline  
Old
11-21-2012, 03:01 PM
  #166
OD99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkling View Post
The person or people managing it may have been laid off, or they are doing multiple jobs at once. I think things are pretty bare bones around there now.
Understand that but the Senators a pro organization - not a comment on the people who are picking up the slack, more on how business is still going on and they should have enough man power to run it properly.

There was no phone number provided on the site - seemed it was automated after you put in your info. Not a big deal and I will call the store to see if i can get a preseason Winchester jersey

OD99 is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 11:07 AM
  #167
Atiago77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitch89 View Post
Is calling out of the question for you? I ordered mine over the phone and they were great. Even dropped shipping and taxes for me.
I'll do that, if I spend 300 bucks on a jersey I might as well add some ten more for calling overseas.

Atiago77 is offline  
Old
11-22-2012, 12:26 PM
  #168
Rocket Richard
Proud Canadian!!!!!
 
Rocket Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Capital of Canada!
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiago77 View Post
I might as well add some ten more for calling overseas.
Just ask someone to borrow their phone, but don't tell them it's long distance!!!!!!

Rocket Richard is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 01:13 AM
  #169
SensForLife11
Registered User
 
SensForLife11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
Chance for somebody to pick up Silfverberg's training camp/preseason AHL jersey. Too bad they fixed the nameplate (used to spell "Silverberg" when he first wore it).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321028694556?...9#ht_838wt_919

SensForLife11 is offline  
Old
11-23-2012, 07:25 AM
  #170
Rocket Richard
Proud Canadian!!!!!
 
Rocket Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Capital of Canada!
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensForLife11 View Post
Chance for somebody to pick up Silfverberg's training camp/preseason AHL jersey. Too bad they fixed the nameplate (used to spell "Silverberg" when he first wore it).

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321028694556?...9#ht_838wt_919
Nice looking jersey!

Rocket Richard is offline  
Old
11-27-2012, 07:23 PM
  #171
SensForLife11
Registered User
 
SensForLife11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
My bad, just read through the entire thread. I guess I neglected to mention that I picked up the Silfverberg/Stone duo...

And bump for the Bingo Silfverberg pre-season/training camp jersey which ends in <24 hours. Currently at ~$200 including shipping right now. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321028694556?...9#ht_838wt_919

SensForLife11 is offline  
Old
11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
  #172
OD99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
I will buy Stone's off you for $400 - figure I can pay the same as the Silfverberg one...

OD99 is offline  
Old
11-27-2012, 08:46 PM
  #173
DonthaveaCOWEN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 341
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensForLife11 View Post
My bad, just read through the entire thread. I guess I neglected to mention that I picked up the Silfverberg/Stone duo...

And bump for the Bingo Silfverberg pre-season/training camp jersey which ends in <24 hours. Currently at ~$200 including shipping right now. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321028694556?...9#ht_838wt_919
I was in Bingo on a Saturday 2 weeks ago. They were pretty low on the Training Camp Game Worns. I was gonna get Pageau's as he was the only good one worth buying that was still left. The merchandise manager informed me that they were holding Silf, Zibby, Lehner, Stone, etc to auction on Ebay as they could get more. I eventually convinced him to sell me the Stone jersey.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9840/stonegc.jpg


Last edited by DonthaveaCOWEN: 11-27-2012 at 08:58 PM.
DonthaveaCOWEN is offline  
Old
11-27-2012, 09:15 PM
  #174
SensForLife11
Registered User
 
SensForLife11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 312
vCash: 500
Sorry, think I'm keeping it in my collection for now. It's one of the few gamers that I own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OD99 View Post
I will buy Stone's off you for $400 - figure I can pay the same as the Silfverberg one...
That's awesome! I was in Bingo a few weeks back as well and they only had past players training camp jerseys on the rack. If you don't mind me asking, how much did he sell it for? If I end up going to Bingo soon might try and locate him to get a jersey that hasn't been auctioned off yet as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonthaveaCOWEN View Post
I was in Bingo on a Saturday 2 weeks ago. They were pretty low on the Training Camp Game Worns. I was gonna get Pageau's as he was the only good one worth buying that was still left. The merchandise manager informed me that they were holding Silf, Zibby, Lehner, Stone, etc to auction on Ebay as they could get more. I eventually convinced him to sell me the Stone jersey.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9840/stonegc.jpg

SensForLife11 is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 07:27 AM
  #175
Rocket Richard
Proud Canadian!!!!!
 
Rocket Richard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Capital of Canada!
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
I got a Heatly if anyones interested.......

Rocket Richard is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.