HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Notices

Isles moving to Brooklyn in 2015 PART II *Name/colors stay*

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
  #201
Bossyfan71
Registered User
 
Bossyfan71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Bronx
Country: United States
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
Last I checked, Brooklyn was IN New York. Changing the name to The Brooklyn Islanders might actually alienate the Long Island fans who rooted for this team since the beginning. It's bad enough that some are upset about the commute into Brooklyn. Why upset those fans even more with the name change?

Bossyfan71 is offline  
Old
11-12-2012, 12:54 PM
  #202
Bunk Moreland
Moderator
 
Bunk Moreland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 12,572
vCash: 234
Schultz from Point Blank went to a basketball game at the Barclays and has a write up on his thoughts on the arena over on the site along with some pictures.

http://islanderspointblank.com/news/...er/#more-37792

Bunk Moreland is offline  
Old
11-12-2012, 04:18 PM
  #203
Bossyfan71
Registered User
 
Bossyfan71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Bronx
Country: United States
Posts: 64
vCash: 500
I was excited before I read the article and I am even more now after reading it. My subway line runs right to Barclay's. I can be there from my home in The Bronx in under an hour.

I have never seen the Islanders play at NVMC. I usually go to The Rock or MSG to see them play. Without public trans, I cannot get to NVMC. I don't have any friends who would be willing to go that drive. Now, I will take the 2 hour trains/bus ride to NVMC and watch as many games as I can before they leave for Brooklyn.

Bossyfan71 is offline  
Old
11-17-2012, 08:49 AM
  #204
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,165
vCash: 500
A good article from Nick at the Lighthouse.

http://www.lighthousehockey.com/2012...klyn?ref=yahoo
Finally, the Islanders should not forget where they came from. I love that they are already doing school assemblies in Brooklyn to introduce the team to local kids, but that doesn't mean the assemblies, youth clinics, and other very important charitable activities in Nassau and Suffolk should be lost. It would be a crying shame if this move also separated youth hockey players on Long Island from what was an amazing engine for its growth. The Islanders won 4 Stanley Cups on Long Island, and they can't forget that any more than those of us who are no longer living in the area can deny where we came from. Don't blame the local fan base for what politicians did.

CREW99AW is online now  
Old
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM
  #205
potvins4cups
Registered User
 
potvins4cups's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 902
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
A good article from Nick at the Lighthouse.

http://www.lighthousehockey.com/2012...klyn?ref=yahoo
Finally, the Islanders should not forget where they came from. I love that they are already doing school assemblies in Brooklyn to introduce the team to local kids, but that doesn't mean the assemblies, youth clinics, and other very important charitable activities in Nassau and Suffolk should be lost. It would be a crying shame if this move also separated youth hockey players on Long Island from what was an amazing engine for its growth. The Islanders won 4 Stanley Cups on Long Island, and they can't forget that any more than those of us who are no longer living in the area can deny where we came from. Don't blame the local fan base for what politicians did.
This was the first time the islanders ventured into brooklyn schools and long islanders like nick are already crying foul? face it nick. your beloved long island turned their collective backs on the ny islanders. i totally agree that the islanders should not forget the long island schools. but you need to relax and stop whining because this was the first time the islanders went to brooklyn schools.

potvins4cups is offline  
Old
11-18-2012, 01:40 PM
  #206
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by potvins4cups View Post
This was the first time the islanders ventured into brooklyn schools and long islanders like nick are already crying foul? face it nick. your beloved long island turned their collective backs on the ny islanders. i totally agree that the islanders should not forget the long island schools. but you need to relax and stop whining because this was the first time the islanders went to brooklyn schools.
I don't think he's crying. He writes that he loves that the isles are already doing school assemblies, reaching out to the new fanbase in Brooklyn.

He just makes the point, that there is no reason to stop their outreach on LI. I agree with him. It doesn't have to be one location over the other. When the lockout ends, the isles should be sending some of their players/ice girls to Brooklyn events and some of their players/ice girls to Nassau County events.

CREW99AW is online now  
Old
11-18-2012, 07:34 PM
  #207
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
I don't think he's crying. He writes that he loves that the isles are already doing school assemblies, reaching out to the new fanbase in Brooklyn.

He just makes the point, that there is no reason to stop their outreach on LI. I agree with him. It doesn't have to be one location over the other. When the lockout ends, the isles should be sending some of their players/ice girls to Brooklyn events and some of their players/ice girls to Nassau County events.
I hope the Isles will have community events spread all over geographical Long Island, but the portions of those events for every borough/county should be based on the latest population figures.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 12:45 PM
  #208
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,165
vCash: 500
$14m+ a yr for rent at Barclay's? Or $6m a yr?

The Post says the isles will pay more then $14m a yr in rent, while the Daily News says the Isles will pay $6m a yr in rent.

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/catego...ork-islanders/
■The Daily News reports that while lease details weren’t disclosed, “the monthly rent is expected to be more than the $14 million a year the Islanders were willing to pay for a new Long Island home.” If so, that’d be a mild coup for the Barclays Center — $14 million a year comes to $350,000 per game, which should be enough to make up for any loss of concerts — though the more interesting question is how and whether the Islanders will share in proceeds from such things as concessions and sale of luxury suites, which currently all go to the arena owners. [UPDATE: As Norman Oder notes below, the New York Post projects the rent as $6 million a year, which is, obviously, a lot less.]

CREW99AW is online now  
Old
11-19-2012, 04:06 PM
  #209
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
$14m+ a yr for rent at Barclay's? Or $6m a yr?

The Post says the isles will pay more then $14m a yr in rent, while the Daily News says the Isles will pay $6m a yr in rent.

http://www.fieldofschemes.com/catego...ork-islanders/
■The Daily News reports that while lease details weren’t disclosed, “the monthly rent is expected to be more than the $14 million a year the Islanders were willing to pay for a new Long Island home.” If so, that’d be a mild coup for the Barclays Center — $14 million a year comes to $350,000 per game, which should be enough to make up for any loss of concerts — though the more interesting question is how and whether the Islanders will share in proceeds from such things as concessions and sale of luxury suites, which currently all go to the arena owners. [UPDATE: As Norman Oder notes below, the New York Post projects the rent as $6 million a year, which is, obviously, a lot less.]
Well obviously the Isles saw the dollar signs when signing the Barclays lease. I really think Wang will sell the franchise to Forest City and Prokhorov after a few years in Brooklyn.



Divvying up the Isles asking price (300 to 400M) according to the arena ownership divisions shouldn't be too difficult. Prokhorvov may pay up to 180 M for the team with Forest City paying off the balance (up to 220M).

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-19-2012, 05:03 PM
  #210
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
http://libn.com/2012/11/19/monti-rat...u-hub-project/

A development team headed by Donald Monti of Plainview-based Renaissance Downtowns has been chosen to redevelop the 77 acres surrounding the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, according to officials familiar with the plan.

Brooklyn Barclays Center developer Bruce Ratner has also been selected to assess the aging Coliseum and provide an optimization report to the county on how to best market the facility, officials said.

The development group headed by Monti includes RXR Realty, Jones Lang Lasalle and Woodbury-based Spector Group. Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano was expected to unveil the plan on Tuesday, the officials said.


The group will serve as master planner and architect for a proposed mixed-use development featuring a research and development campus, corporate offices and some retail space. Other developers who were vying for the project included Syosset-based Blumenfeld Development Group, Baldassano Architecture in Patchogue and Breslin Realty in Garden City.

While there is no housing envisioned in the current plan, sources said the redevelopment will tie into Renaissance Downtown’s revitalization of 26 acres of downtown Hempstead, which includes housing.

Renaissance spokesman Brandon Palanker and a Mangano spokeswoman declined comment.

Ratner and the Barclays Center recently lured Charles Wang and the New York Islanders from the Coliseum to Brooklyn beginning in 2015 when the team’s lease with the county ends. Wang and Ratner announced the arrangement about a month ago.


I think it's now fair to say Ratner will try to assist Wang in breaking to Isles lease to Nassau a few years early.

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 09:05 AM
  #211
CREW99AW
Registered User
 
CREW99AW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 27,165
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve55 View Post
http://libn.com/2012/11/19/monti-rat...u-hub-project/

A development team headed by Donald Monti of Plainview-based Renaissance Downtowns has been chosen to redevelop the 77 acres surrounding the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, according to officials familiar with the plan.

Brooklyn Barclays Center developer Bruce Ratner has also been selected to assess the aging Coliseum and provide an optimization report to the county on how to best market the facility, officials said.

The development group headed by Monti includes RXR Realty, Jones Lang Lasalle and Woodbury-based Spector Group. Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano was expected to unveil the plan on Tuesday, the officials said.


The group will serve as master planner and architect for a proposed mixed-use development featuring a research and development campus, corporate offices and some retail space. Other developers who were vying for the project included Syosset-based Blumenfeld Development Group, Baldassano Architecture in Patchogue and Breslin Realty in Garden City.

While there is no housing envisioned in the current plan, sources said the redevelopment will tie into Renaissance Downtown’s revitalization of 26 acres of downtown Hempstead, which includes housing.

Renaissance spokesman Brandon Palanker and a Mangano spokeswoman declined comment.

Ratner and the Barclays Center recently lured Charles Wang and the New York Islanders from the Coliseum to Brooklyn beginning in 2015 when the team’s lease with the county ends. Wang and Ratner announced the arrangement about a month ago.


I think it's now fair to say Ratner will try to assist Wang in breaking to Isles lease to Nassau a few years early.

Until your last line, I was wondering why Ratner was getting involved.

It'll be interesting to see if the pols can put their partisan politics aside, now that they've lost their only pro team.

CREW99AW is online now  
Old
11-20-2012, 01:36 PM
  #212
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500


I wonder if any of the luxury suites will be useless in the obstructed sections.

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM
  #213
Bert Marshall days
Registered User
 
Bert Marshall days's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve55 View Post
http://libn.com/2012/11/19/monti-rat...u-hub-project/

A development team headed by Donald Monti of Plainview-based Renaissance Downtowns has been chosen to redevelop the 77 acres surrounding the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, according to officials familiar with the plan.

Brooklyn Barclays Center developer Bruce Ratner has also been selected to assess the aging Coliseum and provide an optimization report to the county on how to best market the facility, officials said.

The development group headed by Monti includes RXR Realty, Jones Lang Lasalle and Woodbury-based Spector Group. Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano was expected to unveil the plan on Tuesday, the officials said.


The group will serve as master planner and architect for a proposed mixed-use development featuring a research and development campus, corporate offices and some retail space. Other developers who were vying for the project included Syosset-based Blumenfeld Development Group, Baldassano Architecture in Patchogue and Breslin Realty in Garden City.

While there is no housing envisioned in the current plan, sources said the redevelopment will tie into Renaissance Downtown’s revitalization of 26 acres of downtown Hempstead, which includes housing.

Renaissance spokesman Brandon Palanker and a Mangano spokeswoman declined comment.

Ratner and the Barclays Center recently lured Charles Wang and the New York Islanders from the Coliseum to Brooklyn beginning in 2015 when the team’s lease with the county ends. Wang and Ratner announced the arrangement about a month ago.


I think it's now fair to say Ratner will try to assist Wang in breaking to Isles lease to Nassau a few years early.
Agree. On another message board someone who is close to Nets management says it's likely that NYI will be in Brooklyn before 2015. He was right on things before like moving to Brooklyn so we'll see.

Bert Marshall days is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 08:53 PM
  #214
periferal
Registered User
 
periferal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,784
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Marshall days View Post
Agree. On another message board someone who is close to Nets management says it's likely that NYI will be in Brooklyn before 2015. He was right on things before like moving to Brooklyn so we'll see.
What message board? Who is the poster?

periferal is offline  
Old
11-20-2012, 11:19 PM
  #215
Bert Marshall days
Registered User
 
Bert Marshall days's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,749
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by periferal View Post
What message board? Who is the poster?
http://www.lighthousehockey.com/2012...no-development

Poster is Net Income and he's been right often.

Bert Marshall days is offline  
Old
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
  #216
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Does anyone know if there is any underground parking for Barclays? If not, where would the buses for concerts and visitors park ?

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-24-2012, 09:22 PM
  #217
IslesArchieFan
Oh Cptn, My Cptn
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve55 View Post
Does anyone know if there is any underground parking for Barclays? If not, where would the buses for concerts and visitors park ?
http://www.barclayscenter.com/arena/parking

http://www.barclaysparking.com/

It appears buses would have to use one of the lots indicated on the link above. It is similar at Yankee Stadium, although at the stadium there is one large parking garage and several small lots. The buses for out-of-towners use those lots.

If there is underground parking no one is talking about it. I'm sure there is something for Front Office Staff and Players, etc.

IslesArchieFan is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 12:07 AM
  #218
Bert Marshall days
Registered User
 
Bert Marshall days's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 3,749
vCash: 500
Niederreiter & Nilsson Ready For Barclays Center


Nino Niederreiter and Anders Nilsson had a chance to take in a Brooklyn Nets game at Barclays Center on Nov. 26. Both players left with the same impression of the new, state-of-the-art facility -

Among other quotes,

Niederreiter: The inside of the building looks phenomenal. All the food stands look very nice. The bathrooms are so much bigger than the coliseum. It’s just a great spot to be and watch the game. The seats we had were great, in Section 118. I feel like there’s probably not a bad seat in the whole arena.

Nilsson: We sat in Section 104, in the corner. It wasn’t center-court, but that didn’t matter. We had a great view of the court. It doesn’t really matter where you’re sitting in the arena, whether you’re high or low, you’re going to have a great view of the action. It’s a great set-up with great sight lines.

Niederreiter: All the big screens in the building look great. During the game, I kept thinking about how it might look even better if there was a nice ice rink with an Islanders logo right in the middle. It was a great game, very close, and it even went to overtime. I think when we play hockey in there the whole building is going to be so energetic. It’s definitely going to be a great atmosphere. I just kept imagining what it would be like with our team in there, and it’s very exciting to think about the future there.




http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=646450

Bert Marshall days is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 09:12 AM
  #219
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!
 
Twine Seeking Missle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Suck-town
Country: United States
Posts: 7,889
vCash: 500
So I made my first trip to our new home this past Sunday for the Blazers - Nets game. To sum it up in one sentence... I can't wait for 2015 to finally arrive. Yes, it's that good.

The first thing you will notice is how dark it is. It's kinda like a movie theater. Both the concourses and the seating area are extremely dark. Personally, I like it. It really focuses things on what is important... the game on the ice/court. You won't be able to take your eyes off the scoreboard either.

The second thing you will notice is the steepness of the seats. As opposed to the spread out, sprawling seats of MSG, the seats at Barclay's pretty much go straight up. That makes for high seats being very high but you feel right on top of the action. This works for hockey and will create a very intimidating atmosphere.

I really can't make any comments on how loud the building gets because even though the building was near full and the Nets won, it was still a Sunday afternoon against the Portland Trailblazers. It never got loud. I really want to hear what it sounds like after a goal is scored. I would assume it's going to be extremely loud given how intimate the building feels. I really feel this could be the U.S. version of the MTS Centre... assuming of course our fans make themselves heard.

And the trip there? Wow. Shocked. I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass. It wasn't. Going, I took the LIRR from RVC to Penn. Took 40 mins. Then took the 2 train down to the arena which took another 20 mins. Even that wasn't bad but going home I tried something different. Walked an extra block to the LIRR and took it straight to Jamaica, transferred across the platform and took the Babylon train back to RVC. So from the Barclay's back to RVC took less than 45 mins.

Overall I was highly impressed. I still am a bit iffy on the whole idea of having seating in one of the endzones closed off but other than that gripe, I have zero complaints. The building is awesome and the Islanders *should* thrive in a facility like that.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 10:34 AM
  #220
Fantom
Registered User
 
Fantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,201
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twine Seeking Missle View Post
So I made my first trip to our new home this past Sunday for the Blazers - Nets game. To sum it up in one sentence... I can't wait for 2015 to finally arrive. Yes, it's that good.

The first thing you will notice is how dark it is. It's kinda like a movie theater. Both the concourses and the seating area are extremely dark. Personally, I like it. It really focuses things on what is important... the game on the ice/court. You won't be able to take your eyes off the scoreboard either.

The second thing you will notice is the steepness of the seats. As opposed to the spread out, sprawling seats of MSG, the seats at Barclay's pretty much go straight up. That makes for high seats being very high but you feel right on top of the action. This works for hockey and will create a very intimidating atmosphere.

I really can't make any comments on how loud the building gets because even though the building was near full and the Nets won, it was still a Sunday afternoon against the Portland Trailblazers. It never got loud. I really want to hear what it sounds like after a goal is scored. I would assume it's going to be extremely loud given how intimate the building feels. I really feel this could be the U.S. version of the MTS Centre... assuming of course our fans make themselves heard.

And the trip there? Wow. Shocked. I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass. It wasn't. Going, I took the LIRR from RVC to Penn. Took 40 mins. Then took the 2 train down to the arena which took another 20 mins. Even that wasn't bad but going home I tried something different. Walked an extra block to the LIRR and took it straight to Jamaica, transferred across the platform and took the Babylon train back to RVC. So from the Barclay's back to RVC took less than 45 mins.

Overall I was highly impressed. I still am a bit iffy on the whole idea of having seating in one of the endzones closed off but other than that gripe, I have zero complaints. The building is awesome and the Islanders *should* thrive in a facility like that.
I have not been there yet. I will most likely not go until there is a islander game in this building. I assume they will do preseason there next season if there is a next season. I keep hearing people say how high the seats are. I am not a huge fan of that style of seating personally. I do not remember what building i was in recently that had that style of seating bit i remember not being keen on it. I am also not looking Forward to the travel to Brooklyn.
I get sick on trains for some reason. I also know that a drive there would be horrid.

Fantom is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 11:05 AM
  #221
Isles Junkie
Registered User
 
Isles Junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 7,844
vCash: 500
[IMG][/IMG]

Our logo made it onto the Brooklyn Borough Presidents monthly newsletter

Isles Junkie is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 11:49 AM
  #222
Dan-o16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,897
vCash: 500
BTW, I'm happy to report that traffic to and from Barclay's is not spilling out on to Easter Parkway/Grand Army Plaza. I was really worried about it (I commute between the Park Slope area, and Jamaica, Queens).

Cheers,

Dan-o

Dan-o16 is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 01:33 PM
  #223
Steve55
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle Junkie View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

Our logo made it onto the Brooklyn Borough Presidents monthly newsletter
The Isles need to change their logo to accommodate Brooklyn and Queens ASAP

Steve55 is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 01:57 PM
  #224
IslesArchieFan
Oh Cptn, My Cptn
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve55 View Post
The Isles need to change their logo to accommodate Brooklyn and Queens ASAP
Although I am not disagreeing, the Nets announced they would be moving back to New York in 2005 when Ratner and Co. purchased the team.

They just changed the logo this off season.

Also I would assume they want to do a 'Final Season' patch and IMO i don't see them changing the logo (at least that they wear on the ice) until then.

IslesArchieFan is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 03:18 PM
  #225
StrongIslanders90
Registered User
 
StrongIslanders90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: StrongIsland
Country: United States
Posts: 11,776
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twine Seeking Missle View Post
So I made my first trip to our new home this past Sunday for the Blazers - Nets game. To sum it up in one sentence... I can't wait for 2015 to finally arrive. Yes, it's that good.

The first thing you will notice is how dark it is. It's kinda like a movie theater. Both the concourses and the seating area are extremely dark. Personally, I like it. It really focuses things on what is important... the game on the ice/court. You won't be able to take your eyes off the scoreboard either.

The second thing you will notice is the steepness of the seats. As opposed to the spread out, sprawling seats of MSG, the seats at Barclay's pretty much go straight up. That makes for high seats being very high but you feel right on top of the action. This works for hockey and will create a very intimidating atmosphere.

I really can't make any comments on how loud the building gets because even though the building was near full and the Nets won, it was still a Sunday afternoon against the Portland Trailblazers. It never got loud. I really want to hear what it sounds like after a goal is scored. I would assume it's going to be extremely loud given how intimate the building feels. I really feel this could be the U.S. version of the MTS Centre... assuming of course our fans make themselves heard.

And the trip there? Wow. Shocked. I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass. It wasn't. Going, I took the LIRR from RVC to Penn. Took 40 mins. Then took the 2 train down to the arena which took another 20 mins. Even that wasn't bad but going home I tried something different. Walked an extra block to the LIRR and took it straight to Jamaica, transferred across the platform and took the Babylon train back to RVC. So from the Barclay's back to RVC took less than 45 mins.

Overall I was highly impressed. I still am a bit iffy on the whole idea of having seating in one of the endzones closed off but other than that gripe, I have zero complaints. The building is awesome and the Islanders *should* thrive in a facility like that.
This is what I noticed for the Knicks Nets game. I could not even see the fans directly across the arena... I wonder if the lighting for hockey with be different? The arena is amazing, I love the widness of it, you dont feel as crowded walking around as the Colli. I walked to the top and its pretry steep but right on top of the action. Also the building can get Loud. Im excited and cant wait forthe Isles to be playing there.

StrongIslanders90 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.