HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.

Closed Thread

Old
11-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Actually Bob I was wondering if I could get some love advice from you!
Possibly the worst person in the history of human existence to ask but fire away.

Edit: How is it with that one younger girl you were talking about?

11-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Speaking of. I wish I found my dream girl
Hows it going? If you don't mind speaking publicly about it!

Old
11-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Ugh bad now. Can't find her

Old
11-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Possibly the worst person in the history of human existence to ask but fire away.
Haha well I was actually just kidding, but while we're on the topic I did see the girl. Not sure if she's into me. We had a 5 minute conversation! That's an accomplishment to me I guess. Since I haven't seen her in weeks it was easy to open the door with ''So I haven't seen you in a few weeks. Did they cut your hours back?'' Not sure if the 5 minute conversation was cause she wanted to be nice to paying customers or what. Need more interaction with her, and hopefully not in another two weeks like the last length of time.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Haha well I was actually just kidding, but while we're on the topic I did see the girl. Not sure if she's into me. We had a 5 minute conversation! That's an accomplishment to me I guess. Since I haven't seen her in weeks it was easy to open the door with ''So I haven't seen you in a few weeks. Did they cut your hours back?'' Not sure if the 5 minute conversation was cause she wanted to be nice to paying customers or what. Need more interaction with her, and hopefully not in another two weeks like the last length of time.
You see her too infrequently to maintain a steady friendly relationship. You might have to just go for it man.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
You see her too infrequently to maintain a steady friendly relationship. You might have to just go for it man.
She used to work much more frequently. She said her hours kinda got cut back. Can't ask her for her schedule that's too creepy!

Old
11-29-2012, 12:31 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
She used to work much more frequently. She said her hours kinda got cut back. Can't ask her for her schedule that's too creepy!
Replace this with asking her out.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:37 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Replace this with asking her out.
I'm honestly afraid of rejection. If she was super good looking I wouldn't be. She's really not super good looking, and my confidence will be pretty low if she turns me down with anything other than ''Well I'm seeing someone'' which in itself could even be BS.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:
I'm honestly afraid of rejection. If she was super good looking I wouldn't be. She's really not super good looking, and my confidence will be pretty low if she turns me down with anything other than ''Well I'm seeing someone'' which in itself could even be BS.
Coming from someone who's battled confidence issues and has been friendzoned/rejected numerous times, you just gotta go for it, the worse thing that happens is she says no, maybe it's because she doesn't see you that way or maybe she's just not into you. But if you don't take that shot you'll never know, and I've waited and waited in some instances years because of my fear of rejection and it just made it worse, made me think "what if". And no matter what think highly of yourself, you seem like a great dude (besides being a Devils fan ) you got this man.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Oh, I am too so me offering this bit is disgustingly hypocritical but **** it.

You have nothing to lose. Even if she turns you down, the closure will help. Can't spend all your time just wondering.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
Coming from someone who's battled confidence issues and has been friendzoned/rejected numerous times, you just gotta go for it, the worse thing that happens is she says no, maybe it's because she doesn't see you that way or maybe she's just not into you. But if you don't take that shot you'll never know, and I've waited and waited in some instances years because of my fear of rejection and it just made it worse, made me think "what if". And no matter what think highly of yourself, you seem like a great dude (besides being a Devils fan ) you got this man.
Good timing to cut in pat

With all your "#ThingsILikeInaGirl for them to actually be interested in me" crap on Twitter, I thought the timing here is just right

Old
11-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Do you mind a name for me to work with Bleedred?

I prefer having names to work with It's a lot less distant and eerie sounding.

To make this even creepier, age as well

Reading the last few posts, I'd reckon 17 and a few months?

Edit: 17 and a few months because poker players like to be exact, not because i"m a preferential predator

Old
11-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 View Post
Well thanks for your kindness, and nice words! Very appreciated.

I'm still not sure if it would be weird to ask her out or not at this point. I feel the limited interaction hasn't opened it up enough. I feel slightly weird about this too as I told Bob a while back. She just turned 22, and I'm 36, but I would bet she doesn't realize I'm that old. I'm a little insecure about it.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:55 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:

I'm still not sure if it would be weird to ask her out or not at this point. I feel the limited interaction hasn't opened it up enough. I feel slightly weird about this too as I told Bob a while back. She just turned 22, and I'm 36, but I would bet she doesn't realize I'm that old. I'm a little insecure about it.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I was off by.... 18 years!

I'm bad at this and I should feel bad

Old
11-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
Do you mind a name for me to work with Bleedred?

I prefer having names to work with It's a lot less distant and eerie sounding.

To make this even creepier, age as well

Reading the last few posts, I'd reckon 17 and a few months?

Edit: 17 and a few months because poker players like to be exact, not because i"m a preferential predator
My name or hers? I'm Brian, her name is Bridget. I'm not 17, but you can say 17 x two, and some change. This girl is 22 as I said in my last post. Kinda feel weird about it. Last time I went out with a 22 year old I was probably closer to 22 myself than anything. Did go out with a girl around that age a couple years ago, but nothing became of it.

Old
11-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I was off by.... 18 years!

I'm bad at this and I should feel bad
I definitely don't take myself very seriously on here, so I'm sure I come off much younger. Not that young though!

I'm extremely immature too as you can tell by my posts on here, but in real life I'm a little more mature I guess than on the internet haha. Especially when I have to ask people half my age advice on girls! Though she's closer to that age than mine!

Old
11-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Goddammit man. You are 36, not 80. She's a grown woman at this point. You said yourself that you have a youthful appearance.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

Quote:
Good timing to cut in pat

With all your "#ThingsILikeInaGirl for them to actually be interested in me" crap on Twitter, I thought the timing here is just right
Haha, yeah I great pretty depressing on Twitter at this time at night and I start thinking about like the past and ****.

Quote:

Anytime man, us dudes gotta stick together. Go get her!

Old
11-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Quote:
Goddammit man. You are 36, not 80. She's a grown woman at this point. You said yourself that you have a youthful appearance.
Well I can't go around telling her I'm 26 though man! If I get with her she's gotta know my age right? Not sure if that would turn her off though.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:
I definitely don't take myself very seriously on here, so I'm sure I come off much younger. Not that young though!

I'm extremely immature too as you can tell by my posts on here, but in real life I'm a little more mature I guess than on the internet haha. Especially when I have to ask people half my age advice on girls! Though she's closer to that age than mine!
I'm in a different arena and the one thing I will say though is this: it's in the eye of the beholder and people are different. "people are different". That sounds simple enough but it's surprising every day to understand how differently people think.

A less human nature approach to the same message is that to you the age gap is a bad thing, to many girls and people in general, there's an appeal for someone older than they are.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Bob Richards
Mr. Mojo Risin'

Quote:
Well I can't go around telling her I'm 26 though man! If I get with her she's gotta know my age right? Not sure if that would turn her off though.
Now, I never said don't lie but if your description is true, you don't look like some leather faced cadaver that just escaped his tomb.

Age is just a number.............unless she was under 18. Then a prison sentence is also a number.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:09 AM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

Maybe I'll jump in, because I don't expect anything too serious. Part of me is still into someone else as my buddy ThatCrazyRangerFan, and I have discussed numerous times.

Man this is almost like a therapy session!

Old
11-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:
Are you trying to get with her for a night or two or for a few years? If it's the latter, then there's no need to tell her your real age if you think that will turn away opportunities. You can if you want. Lying about age isn't really a bad thing in my books. If it only serves to kill potential enjoyment of each other's company, then why be truthful? I'm not really a moral compass guy but age is not that big of a deal tbh.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Groot
I am Groot.

14 years isn't really that much of an age difference, and I'm sure you don't look a day over 28, you never know man, some chicks might like older dudes, a lot of my girl friends my age are like that. So it's worth a shot, and if it fails, at least you tried.

Old
11-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Cresto
In the pantry

Quote:
Maybe I'll jump in, because I don't expect anything too serious. Part of me is still into someone else as my buddy ThatCrazyRangerFan, and I have discussed numerous times.

Man this is almost like a therapy session!
Between Bob and I, most things are like therapy sessions and life lessons. Funny enough your post is between Bob's post and my post

Closed Thread