HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part III - 2013 Free Agent Frenzy! 4 Teams Open

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-28-2012, 07:08 PM
  #726
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Vedder View Post
When are you hittin the schedule forward tonight?
Whenever I get home from work. BP shouldn't be too busy tonight, could be home anywhere from 10-11:30 or so.

__________________

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
PSN - TBennz
"You're never a loser until you quit trying. " - Mike Ditka
Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 07:21 PM
  #727
Eddie Vedder
Registered User
 
Eddie Vedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,537
vCash: 500
The UFA market is going to be garbage.

Eddie Vedder is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 08:47 PM
  #728
Alexistheman
Registered User
 
Alexistheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Surrey
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,332
vCash: 500
I still dont understand why Reddens contract is counting against the cap, when can i send him down? Its prohibiting me from signing some of my rfa/ufas

Need to resign- Hagelin, Sauer, and Raymond

Will look at free agency to fill my bottom 6/7 defender and my 13 fwd/lw

Still with 10 million to sign people(when Redden isnt on roster) shouldnt be too hard to do.


Last edited by Alexistheman: 11-28-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Alexistheman is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 08:54 PM
  #729
ubiquitous
*shink*
 
ubiquitous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Prince George, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,536
vCash: 500
I signed all my key UFAs. Neuvirth was a dick, but aside from that, I'm happy with my signings.

ubiquitous is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 09:09 PM
  #730
Eddie Vedder
Registered User
 
Eddie Vedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,537
vCash: 500
Im hoping theres a few teams in absolute cap hell otherwise there wont be any free agents of note.

Besides Jeff Taffe.

I could not meet his steep demands.

Eddie Vedder is offline  
Old
11-28-2012, 09:24 PM
  #731
Eddie Vedder
Registered User
 
Eddie Vedder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,537
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexistheman View Post
I still dont understand why Reddens contract is counting against the cap, when can i send him down? Its prohibiting me from signing some of my rfa/ufas

Need to resign- Hagelin, Sauer, and Raymond

Will look at free agency to fill my bottom 6/7 defender and my 13 fwd/lw

Still with 10 million to sign people(when Redden isnt on roster) shouldnt be too hard to do.
Gary bettman retroactively changed the nhl 13 cba.

Eddie Vedder is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:39 AM
  #732
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
NeoCanuck will be managing the

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:58 AM
  #733
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
Advancing now.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:01 AM
  #734
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
RC, what has the schedule been for the offseason? On ps3 we are currently on June 28, and it's our third chance to make offers to our own players. Is there an advance to June 29, another to June 30, and then to July 1st? Or does it skip a day or two at the very end of June?

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:02 AM
  #735
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
I'm looking for a Co-Commissoner from the Western Conference, if you're interested, send me a PM.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:04 AM
  #736
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
RC, what has the schedule been for the offseason? On ps3 we are currently on June 28, and it's our third chance to make offers to our own players. Is there an advance to June 29, another to June 30, and then to July 1st? Or does it skip a day or two at the very end of June?
June 30th is the last day to re-sign or tender your RFA's & UFA's.

July 1st is the Sim after June 30th, then after the 1st it's the 2nd-15th, 16th-31st and on.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:05 AM
  #737
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Canuck View Post
June 30th is the last day to re-sign or tender your RFA's & UFA's.

July 1st is the Sim after June 30th, then after the 1st it's the 2nd-15th, 16th-31st and on.
CANCEL THAT.

This sim is the last sim you'll be able to re-sign free agents, for some reason this sim is a 2-day period, June 29th-30th.

July 1st will begin Thursday night through Sunday.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:10 AM
  #738
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
So the last 2 chances to sign your own players before July 1st is the June 28th period, and then a final, 2 in game day, June 29 and 30th period

Correct?

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:17 AM
  #739
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
line-up heading into July 1st:

LWCRW
M.Pacioretty (84)P.Mueller (85)R.Bourque (84)
S.Upshall (79)S.Matthias (81)K.Versteeg (83)
B.Prust (78)R.White (79)A.Palushaj (76)
T.Bozon (58)M.Malhotra (78)B.Gallagher (67)
P.Bissonette (69)T.Mitchell (78)A.Avtsin (67)
M.Santorelli (78) 
A.Loktionov (78)

D1D2
V.Hedman (86)P.Subban (86)
T.Daley (84)J.Georges (84)
T.Kaberle (80)C.Campoli (77)
A.Emelin (74)D.Drewiske (74)

Goalies
C.Price (88)
C.Desjardins (71)

Bold indicates who's OTB, got a surplus of 3rd-4th line centers, looking for the same talent in LW/RW's in return.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:20 AM
  #740
Royal Canuck
Go Jumbo Joe!
 
Royal Canuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,276
vCash: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
So the last 2 chances to sign your own players before July 1st is the June 28th period, and then a final, 2 in game day, June 29 and 30th period

Correct?
Yes, the next 24 hours are your last chance to sign UFA's.

Royal Canuck is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 12:00 PM
  #741
FlamesFreak4
Sven'sational!
 
FlamesFreak4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 638
vCash: 500
Corey Perry is being a giant *********. Won't re-sgn and wants 8.470/6 yrs


Marcus Johansson re-signs for 2.9 over 5 years
Matt Belesky for 2.5 over 3 years
Kris Russell for 1.8 over 3 years



Current Line-up for the Mighty Ducks of Anahiem

Belesky - Johansson - ******
McMillan - Colborne - Etem
Winnik - Bonino - Sexton
Smith-Pelly - ***** - Maroon

Sbisa - Gardiner
Beauchemin - Russell
Orlov - Allen

Lindback
Ellis

Waiting on responses from;
Cory Perry
Saku Koivu
Tom Poti

FlamesFreak4 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 12:07 PM
  #742
The Finnish MacInnis*
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 814
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitous View Post
I signed all my key UFAs. Neuvirth was a dick, but aside from that, I'm happy with my signings.
What were you able to get Neuvirth to sign for?

In the ps3 league he jumped to 84 overall and wants nothing lower so far than 5 mill per season.

The Finnish MacInnis* is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 12:58 PM
  #743
Mdmopa1
Registered User
 
Mdmopa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 224
vCash: 500
Anyone have a better d-core?

Yandle (86) Pietrangleo (87)

Shattenkirk (85) Ellerby (81)

Jackman (83) Cole (80)

Polak (79)

Mdmopa1 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:26 PM
  #744
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmopa1 View Post
Anyone have a better d-core?

Yandle (86) Pietrangleo (87)

Shattenkirk (85) Ellerby (81)

Jackman (83) Cole (80)

Polak (79)
Carle (86) Boyle (86)

Vlasic (84) Demers (85)

Stuart (84) Franson (83)


Inside McKenzie is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 01:56 PM
  #745
Mdmopa1
Registered User
 
Mdmopa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
Carle (86) Boyle (86)

Vlasic (84) Demers (85)

Stuart (84) Franson (83)

Very solid core right there, mine will be right up there next season when cole and Ellerby develop more. All my defense men are at a minimum 4 star potential, and under contract for the next couple seasons. Really excited to see this core in their prime

Mdmopa1 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 02:08 PM
  #746
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmopa1 View Post
Very solid core right there, mine will be right up there next season when cole and Ellerby develop more. All my defense men are at a minimum 4 star potential, and under contract for the next couple seasons. Really excited to see this core in their prime
very expensive core too! Hopefully yours are signed more reasonably.

I might consider moving Dan Boyle but while all of my D can play 2 way and some have good offensive ratings, he is my only true OFD

I am very tight to the cap given the lack of an opportunity to trade prior to free agency

Inside McKenzie is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:07 PM
  #747
LickTheEnvelope
6th Overall Blows
 
LickTheEnvelope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 28,271
vCash: 500
LA Right now:

Gagne- Richards- St Louis
Carter- Kopitar- Williams
Brown- Brule- Connolly
.... some randoms

Campbell- Doughty
Mitchell- Morris
Greene- Voynov
Hickey

Bernier/Jones

But Mitchell is on the block and will likely be moved.

LickTheEnvelope is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 03:47 PM
  #748
Mdmopa1
Registered User
 
Mdmopa1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upstate, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 224
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside McKenzie View Post
very expensive core too! Hopefully yours are signed more reasonably.

I might consider moving Dan Boyle but while all of my D can play 2 way and some have good offensive ratings, he is my only true OFD

I am very tight to the cap given the lack of an opportunity to trade prior to free agency
Boyle is a beast in this game, but i can imagine his age and contract make him less appealing.

i signed Pietrangelo for a little under 6M @ 5 years, really happy he wasn't asking Sutter money.

Mdmopa1 is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 04:00 PM
  #749
Inside McKenzie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,231
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmopa1 View Post
Boyle is a beast in this game, but i can imagine his age and contract make him less appealing.

i signed Pietrangelo for a little under 6M @ 5 years, really happy he wasn't asking Sutter money.
yeah i love how he jumps up into the slot etc automatically, i need to make better use of him next year. Hopefully he will re-sign for a little less money.

taht's a good deal for Pieterangelo

Inside McKenzie is offline  
Old
11-29-2012, 05:25 PM
  #750
NeoCanuck
Registered User
 
NeoCanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: North Vancouver B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,252
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NeoCanuck Send a message via MSN to NeoCanuck
Hey guys, new Chicago GM here.

Can I please get an invite to the league? I need to figure out UFAs.

GT: Arashie

NeoCanuck is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.